Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Agatha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
goldbell

Saint Agatha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by goldbell » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Hello,

I would like to know what kind of amulets Cat may sell that can be protective against gynecological diseases such as Ovarian cancer and reoccurance after treatment and other cancers it could lead to as well. There may be someone who knows about Cat's amulets and the cancer subject as well who could help me. At one time Cat sold Ifagau Momoli womb charms (worn by hunters in a tribe in the philipines). I am not sure if that one would help but I thought of it recently and wondered if she still sold it. Unless I missed something I did not see it listed. I know she sells the Sterling Silver Cobra Snake Emerging from the Sea Shell and Vulva Amulet and the The Cobra emerging from Vulva amulet. I don't know if these could be used for protection in this way though. Maybe someone could help. Any ideas? Carla

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Amulets for gynecological cancers/problems

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Hi, carla -- i still do have a couple of Mamoli charms, but they are from Indonesia, not the Philipines. They are not cheap, and in fact, Sumbul, the island where they were made, was heavily wiped out during that awful tsunami a few years ago, and i have never been able to get any more of them.

Angelica root is used for the protction of women's reproductive organs.

Some folks work with Saint Agatha of Catania, Sicily for breast cancers (she was martyred by having her breasts cut off) and thus, by extension, they ask for her intercession for all manner of female medical complaints, including uterine, cervical, and ovarian cancer and sexually transmitted diseases (another aspect of her martyrdom was forced sexual slavery, which might have led to her becoming infected with a sexually transmitted disease had not God intervened).

CAN-GLC-AGAT
St. Agatha Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-agatha.html

A Sheela-Na-Gig amulet would also work that way as well.

AMU-USA-PEIS
Pewter Celtic Sheela-Na-Gig, black cord
$7.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

goldbell

Unread post by goldbell » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:51 am

Thank You Cat,

That Sheela-Na-Gig suggestion brightened my day a little and put a smile on my face. I don't know if you sell heavy or extra heavy long figaro chains but if not I would like to see them listed in your catalog someday to hold special charms on strong jump rings so that I (we) won't lose them. Carla :P

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:34 pm

I've had very good results petitioning Saint Agatha for 'female afflictions.'
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

goldbell

Unread post by goldbell » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Thank You, Saint Agatha makes sense to me to....Carla

Editrix

Unread post by Editrix » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:43 pm

Carla,
If the Sheela-Na-Gig idea makes you smile, jump at it! I have one that I wear simply because she tickles my funny bone and makes me happy. It's impossible to look at her and not feel my spirits lifted at least a tiny bit. I've been through some tough medical issues with my husband over the past couple of years, and the ability to laugh has been invaluable. I wish you health and lightness of heart

Stephanie

goldbell

Unread post by goldbell » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:30 pm

Yes...and after reading Cat's web page on Sheela-Na-Gig, I want to know more. I don't feel warned against "immodesty and passion". I do feel a lightness of heart for some reason looking at her. Health and peace of mind and spirit be with you, Carla

Erina
Newly Registered

Saint Agatha Questions and Answers

Unread post by Erina » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Hello,

I have a question regarding St. Agatha. I would really love to have larger breasts, and I wonder if it is okay
to petition her for this. I realize that petitioning a saint alone won't get this done. I'm underweight, and will
soon start a special diet and do some workouts to gain weight. Basically, I want to petition her to ask her if
she can help me 'direct' some of that weight to my breasts so that they might gain a cup or two.

The only problem is that I obviously want bigger breasts to look a little more desirable, but she's the saint of rape.
For that reason, is it appropriate to ask her this or should I try another saint?

If it is alright, then what is the day associated with her and what are the candle colours?

For anyone who answers, thank you very much for your help.

Erin.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Saint Agatha Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Reading about the life of Saint Agatha does not make me feel inclined to ask her favour in procurring bigger breasts. Her breasts were ripped off her body with red-hot pincers. She is the patron saint on breast diseases.

Of course, i am not a Catholic, so i speak only as an outsider, but ... this seems "off" to me.

See:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintagatha.html

OIL-CAT-AGAT
Saint Agatha Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Saint Agatha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:17 pm

BCR-CAT-AGAT
Saint Agatha Bath Crystals
$5.50

IPD-CAT-AGAT
Saint Agatha Incense Powders
$5.50

SPD-CAT-AGAT
Saint Agatha Sachet Powders
$5.50

catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”