Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Germaine Cousin

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Kora
Forum Member
Saint Germaine Cousin

Unread post by Kora » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:27 pm

I was wondering if anyone has worked with Saint Germaine Cousin. She fits the bill for a great Saint to work with for a particular issue I'm currently working with. I don't see much evidence of many people working with her though.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Saint Germaine Cousin

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:29 am

Hi Kora and welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum. I have not worked with Saint Germaine Cousin. Here are some links that may help you from Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, by Miss Catherine Yronwode, the Co Owner of Lucky Mojo.
http://www.luckymojo.com/deityluck.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Kora
Forum Member

Unread post by Kora » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 am

Thank you so much Miss Tammie Lee :)

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:50 pm

Saint Germaine Cousin was born in 1579 in Pibrac, Franceand died June 15, 1601, also in Pibrac. Born with a deformed hand and subjected to hardship and suffering by her own family, she became a shepherdess and lived a virginal life of austerity and prayer while caring for her flock of sheep. She died at the age of 22 and after her death, many cures and miracles were attributed to her intercession, She was beatified in 1854 and canonized as a saint in 1967. Her feast day is June 15th.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”