Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Run Devil Run Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
HidingInSight

Re: Run Devil Run Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by HidingInSight » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:19 am

Lol

Not a bad idea, but, my thing is, I’m trying to put together a knockout blend for protection and I’m really torn between Cast Off Evil and Run Devil Run. Pretty much from now on I plan on ordering the Rootworkers 4 ounce Specials as much as possible since I use a lot of your excellent oils and the cost value is better as well. My concern is that Run Devil Run might be aggressive and open a target up for further spiritual aggression. For what I want to protect against, having a natural repelling would be fine, but if Run Devil Run does any chasing then the doorway to be chased is opened. (Side note, I plan on planting some Devil’s Bit and Devil’s Pod, like everywhere soon. And ordering some of your Devil’s Dung)

Thanks for your help!!

Blessings,

Hiding

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:49 am

HidingInSight --

Thanks for clarifying.

Yes, Run Devil Run is aggressive more than protective.

I would suggest that if protection is your primary aim, you work with other formulas.

You are correct -- the cost of the 4 oz. blends if much lower per ounce -- for the simple reason that we use only one glass bottle instead of eight 1/2 oz. bottles, and the time it takes to assemble and pray over the blend is shorter than the time spent assembling and praying over eight separate tiny bottles.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

HidingInSight

Unread post by HidingInSight » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:55 am

Excellent!

Thank you for your guidance on the issue!

Blessings,

Hiding :)

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:08 am

So if I have read correctly run devil run drives away evil people, Now do these people have to be practitioners of magic or will It work on people who are hateful towards you and wish to harm you?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:52 am

Hi Nabeyta365,

The Run Devil Run Spiritual Supplies page says that these products will work to drive away all "evil-spirited people," whether they are individuals or a group:

https://www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html

Basically, if anyone is being nasty or causing you harm, Run Devil Run will help drive them and their evil intentions away.

There are some great spells on that page to freeze people out of your life, etc. Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”