Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

HRCC: Required Purchases for Correspondence Course

How to take cat's Correspondence Course, plus news about Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Workshops, Apprenticeships, and Parties.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: HRCC: Required Purchases for Correspondence Course

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:23 pm

Sister Joyce --

The books that came out AFTER you signed up for the course are NOT "required reading" for you. I would NEVER ask a student to buy an "add-on" after purchasing the course!

I am so glad you have returned to studying, and i am happy that you bought the new books, but, honest, you didn't have to. (BUT, i think you are going to love them anyway!)

Much love and respect.

See you in the private Student Group part of the Forum.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:35 am

@aceJay

Thanks so much for the response and suggestion.

will certainly do that.

many thanks.

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:10 am

Hello Everyone,
Please is there anyone that purchases from LM and sends to Nigeria?
I would like to get some items towards the course but do not have anyone to assist with shipping. LM does not ship to Nigeria.
Anybody with info or can help with sending to me if first sent to them...i will bear costs.
Don't want to miss waste any time getting the materials for studying...please.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks all.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:02 am

LM tracks the purchases in their database system to show eligibility for the course by purchasing them from LM. Hope this helps!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:15 am

Thispurplegoddess -

If i'm not mistaken, purchases must be made through Lucky Mojo to be eligible for the course, not a re-seller. You can do as JayDee suggested and ask, as I can't speak for Miss Cat, but I'm fairly certain due to the following on the Course Page under Required Purcahses - http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocourse.htm ... _PURCHASES :
"I also require that you purchase the following items from MY SHOP, spread out over the course of at least four invoices, made over the course of at least four months"

Unfortunately, as you know, Lucky Mojo doesn't ship to Nigeria. You can read about this here - http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatshipping.html
The reason being "repeated problems with erratic customs regulations, burdensome customs charges, lost packages, damaged packages, stolen packages, non-delivery of packages, and governmentally confiscated packages"

As the page suggests you can "pay for your order using US cash, or with a credit card which has a billing address IN THE USA IN YOUR NAME. Then you may arrange for a pick up with a reliable and honest shipper whom you are sure will be able to deliver your goods to you and have your order picked up from our location in Forestville, California."
However I'm not sure the forum is the place to look for someone to do this as you can not send private messages here or give outside contact information to share your address, and a payment method. You really should find someone you trust, or a shipping company that may be willing to do this for you.

I hope you find a way to get what you need! Good Luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:21 am

Thank you, RevJames. It is as you have stated.

The only "required purchases" i accept that are not made via my shop are the books, which may have been purchased via a reseller (usually Amazon) prior to the prospective student finding our web site or this forum. I do not require such folks to re-purchase the books.

My intent here is not to make money off of the purchase of supplies, but to ensure that the prospective student has enough supplies of a wide variety of forms (oils, sachets, minerals, herbs, washes, etc.) and conditions (money, love, protection, etc.) that they can actually follow along with the text of the 432 page book of lessons, opening packages and checking out the contents, and actually performing spells as they get to them in the lessons.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:32 am

@jayDee...Thanks so much

@RevJames.....Many thanks for your response. I appreciate it. It would be difficult getting to pay for the items with a card that has my name and billing address in the US as i do not live there. I do have a Mastercard in my name not just a billing address in the US but in Nigeria.
I know Amazon accepts our payments but wanted to know if i could get from there most especially the study books.
:(

@MissCat......Many Thanks for your response,ma'am. I really only want to be on the right path for the course entry :D .

Desert Lavender
HRCC Student

Unread post by Desert Lavender » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:08 pm

I just got my 3rd package of supplies and it's so fun to see everything all lined up together -- the books, bottles, powders. I bought a little oriental cabinet at a garage sale to keep them in. I can't wait to get my 4th package, and, hopefully, get accepted to the course.
HRCC Student #2178

Dmilud

Unread post by Dmilud » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:54 am

I also just placed my 3rd order and slowly building things up. Quite excited to get started eventually when the moment is right which hopefully is not too far! :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Catherine's Correspondence Course and Apprenticeship Program”