Spells to Hot Foot or Send Away Bad Co-Worker Boss Employee

branden
Re: Spells to Hot Foot or Send Away Bad Co-Worker Boss Employee

Unread post by branden » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:55 pm

Thanks,will do.

labotanica

Unread post by labotanica » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:04 am

Is there a spell that can be done to cause destruction within staffing? Something I can do to cause the job to have constant staffing issues and a high turnover? Make people quit left and right?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:44 am

Hi labotanica,

You could curse the company the way you would a person, by putting it into a vinegar jar. You could Hot Foot individual colleagues. You could pit one employee against another with Break Up products. You have lots of choices.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

But if this is a place where you currently work, you will need to be cautious about sinking your own ship.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Ishk806

Protection at work from crazy coworker

Unread post by Ishk806 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 am

Hello. I am new here.

I need help protecting me from a crazy, vindictive coworker. For months she has screamed at me and no matter how hard I try, even I apologize for things that need no apology, to diffuse. She calls me at night and on weekends. Criticizes one minute and then phoney praise. Inconsistent and erratic behavior. She is easily offended. I have worked with many people and have never had anything like this nor have i had complaints. I cannot take her passive aggressive approach. We used to be friends and she recommended me for hire but has turned on me and does not treat others this bad.

I cannot go to HR as our exec is an old friend of hers.

I am worried she will set me up to fail or besmirch my name.

She has expressed her unhappiness and has been looking for other jobs out of the company. I do not want to do harm but rather protect myself and my job and get her to leave the company for other employment. I do not want to harm her or her having a steady paycheck just want her to leave me alone and find work elsewhere.

I telecommute so i have no personal effects, nor do I have access to running streams, and she lives hours away.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:36 am

Hello, Ishk806 --

Welcome to the Forum. You posted your this in the Protection area of the forum, but your actual request is to "get her to leave the company for other employment," and that is a hot foot or drive away spell, so i moved it here.

For starters, you could read this thread from page 1 up to here, because there are some good, traditional ideas in this thread. Then, if you have more specific questions about those spells, i will be glad to help.

Be sure to click the links to the Hot Foot and Break Up web pages and other page-links indicated in this thread and read those pages for complete spells.

Plus, if you consider yourself a practitioner, you ought to check out the book "Destroying Relationships" by Miss Aida.

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”