Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Breaking up Long Term Relationship, Engagement, or Marriage

WorkoutQueen9
Forum Member

Re: Breaking up Long Term Relationship, Engagement, or Marriage

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:28 am

Hello All,

I need some advice, I want to breakup my husband business relationship with his female business partner (whom he used to have sex with) they’ve been business partners for about 10 years now. I’m extremely upset about their relationship and I want it to end it in a horrible way so that there is no saving the friendship or business relationship.

Is there anyway to cause him to hit her publicly? Cause them to fight publicly?

Yes I want him to hit her!

He and I are separated because he hit me, so I know what he is capable of and I want everyone else to know it too.

I really want his life to start to sour like he has soured mine and I know that breaking their bond for good can do that.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:03 pm

Hello, WorkoutQueen9 ,

I am so sorry that he physically abused you

However, we do not advocate physical abuse on this forum. Nobody deserves to be hit.

Again, I am so very sorry that he did this to you. I know you're upset and I understand completely. But maybe just perform a break up spell to part their ways

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

PLEASE take care of yourself FIRST AND FOREMOST

TaurusGirl
Forum Member

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:08 am

Hi everyone. Many of you have commented on my earlier posts regarding the 'divorced' man who I dated on and off for two years - to summarize, I worked a successful reconciliation spell on him, an (at the time!) unsuccessful breakup spell on him and the woman who I thought was his 'girlfriend,' and after our big fight, I planned to do a compelling spell on him - but I felt no need to. I petitioned my ancestors instead, and quickly found out that he had been lying to me for two years about his name, marital status, etc. His wife and I met for coffee on Monday, and she's a beautiful, loving, heartbroken woman who I really 'clicked' with. She also plans to divorce him quickly, and as amicably as possible. I bought some separation oils and incense to work a spell Devi mentioned here (already have the candles at home.) I'll keep you posted. Whether it's spiritual, sexual, or otherwise, I've always had a very strong influence over this lying man in question.... so I hope that this influence now extends to compelling him to accept the divorce settlement and leave me and his (truly wonderful) wife in peace.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:29 pm

Great job, TaurusGirl !!

As the young folks say: "You go, girl"!!!

bnh6752
Forum Member

Unread post by bnh6752 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:03 pm

I have recently started a vinegar jar to sour a married couples relationship. I did a honey jar/ reconciliation on this man 3 years ago to this month and he just finally got in touch with me telling me how unhappy he is. I started this jar on them on Tuesday during waning moon phase as recommended. Currently waiting on a reading. Just curious if anyone thinks I am on the right path with this. I thought vinegar jar first. Wait. And then do another honey jar. What would anyone recommend for me other than honey jar? Also, wondering what kind of effects this vinegar jar may have. I have never done one before. I haven’t read much as far as success stories go.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:40 pm

Hello, bnh6752

I honestly don't see a need to start a new honey jar. Just keep working the one you have

As far as what the vinegar jar does? It depends on your commands and what Spirit decides. I cannot predict what results each spell could produce. It's impossible, I'm sorry.

You may want to add other spells too.

Try this page for ideas:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the best

take care

bnh6752
Forum Member

Unread post by bnh6752 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Miss Aida,
Thank you for your response. I don't think I explained that very well. 3 years ago I did a honey jar on this man. The honey jar was deployed, as I let go of the situation. I have since then moved on and with another man. I just recently got a text from the guy I did the honey jar on. It took 3 years for him to actually talk to me again. He is married now. I started a vinegar jar on them recently and got a reading. Just wondered if a honey jar is the way to go right now. Wasn;t sure if doing any love spells is the best way to go.

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:48 pm

Hello, bnh6752 ,

I am so sorry! It was a "DUH" moment for me

Yes, start another one

Take care

TaurusGirl
Forum Member

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:07 am

Update. I did a separation spell on my ex and his wife. This is in addition to some harsher breakup work I did in the past, along with a run of Intranquility rituals. As I was doing the separation spell, his wife emailed me and said she'd been wanting to contact me for a while but 'agonized' over causing me more pain. She said that they've been in couples counseling, and she still doesn't understand 'where his mind was' during our two-year affair, and asked me to send all the texts between us to help her... so I did. She said he's desperate to repair things, and she's done some self-reflection and realized she didn't even 'care enough' to fix their marriage before he cheated. She said she's at a crossroads, and wants me to help her make the right decision.

Of course I sent all the texts and some info about where I think his heart and mind were.

Now, that's movement. I'm a little 'worried' they'll stay together, but at this point, at least the universe heard my spell and it effected her.

As the candles burnt in my separation spell, her candle had lots of tears, and a huge puddle of wax left. His was the image of a man walking away, with a spear in one hand and a backpack on. Interestingly, the wax all burned 'away' from each other's candle, not toward.

I'll continue to keep you guys updated. But I have realized it's not good for my own self-worth to obsess over this further. He used me, and while I would like them to divorce, I don't like putting myself as a pawn in their own story, whether spiritually, sexually, or psychologically. The moment I knew he was married, I told her. I supplied all corroborating info. I met her. I confessed. He confessed. What she chooses to do with this info is up to her.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:23 am

Hello, TaurusGirl --

It looks to me like what you set in motion has born fruit. As you said, the "tears" of wax show her pain, and this is completely corroborated by her most recent approach to you.

I love that you sent her all the texts! It cost you nothing, as it is the TRUTH, and it may bring him a bit more of a burden to carry, which he completely deserves.

Here is a brand new book that deals with break-ups, by the way:

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

TaurusGirl
Forum Member

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:55 am

Thank you Cat! I may have one other batch of texts to send (backed up on my work PC, today's a snowday in NYC), from the beginning of our affair. She will soon have over 2,000 pages of her husband's lies to pour over at her leisure. I prayed extra hard today because I had the time, and I felt a breakthrough and just felt that my petition has now been heard. Liberating feeling.

ETA: Interesting that you say 'burden to carry,' because she has used just those words in describing his remorse and pain. I took the backpack very literally, as in he's moving with his belongings to a new home.... but that could also be a literal manifestation of his burden. I love synchronicities!

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed May 09, 2018 10:32 pm

Hello everyone,

After a lot of readings and reflection I've decided to do some work to break up the engagement of my ex and his current fiancé, who was deeply abusive to me. The problem is, my reader told me to do all my breakup work outside of my home for the next year and I don't currently have the budget for spells through Lucky Mojo practitioners. I'm looking into casting Intranquil Spirit on my ex as well but need someone to do it on my behalf.

Does anyone have any ideas or advice?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri May 11, 2018 8:07 am

Hello ravenmaven,

You could start by submitting a free prayer request to the Crystal Silence League, here:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

Do you have any other spaces in which you could do work? I've heard of some people doing work in their car, in a storage unit, or in a detached garage. Barring that, I'd say your best bet would be to shop around on rootworkers and find someone with reasonable prices.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Hope that helps!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Hoodoo_newbie
Forum Member

Unread post by Hoodoo_newbie » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:54 pm

Hey my hoodoo friends,

Now I had my convictions about trying to break up a marriage but now I don't having heard the history. I am a school teacher and met and fell for another teacher at the school last September. Things moved kinda quickly but I really liked him and that is rare for me so I went with it. This guy mentioned having a girlfriend but said things were sticky and I wasn't looking for anything serious having just come out of an 8 year relationship. A few months ago a pesky female coworker who has been a friend of his for years started snooping around when she noticed us getting close this caused a huge argument and we broke up. When we started to get back together I found out from someone that this man is MARRIED and not just has a girlfriend as he made it seem. I found this out last week and I've cut all communication with him though I still have feelings for him. Now I'm finding out that the marriage is a pretty rocky one and they have been working things out for years. They are usually at odds and he cheats 24/7 so I don't think its a good marriage anyway.

Now I had a rootworker do a break up vinegar jar on a different couple last year and they never broke up so I'm looking for suggestions as to what other spells I could do to break up an already rocky marriage. I've had readings from AIRR workers so I'm familiar with lucky mojo and I've been on the forum for almost a year.

Thanks in advance

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:13 am

Hello Hoodoo_newbie,

Here are some links you will find helpful:

lemon-and-lime-break-up-spells-question ... 21263.html

You can also scroll up through the other posts in this thread to find lots more ideas. It also probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get a reading, to find out what your chances are at driving these people apart (and if this is the right man for you):

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:16 pm

If a relationship is on its last legs, what is the final blow I can do? Like a Mortal Kombat Finish Him move?

I couldn't find the thread for a short term relationship, sorry.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:56 am

AStarIsBorn

I like the chopping in half of a divorce candle while it is still burning, with a hatchet, then burning the remains to ash in an iron pot, scraping the sludge and carbon out of the pot, and burying it in a graveyard, with a little headstone marking the "birth" year of the relationship and its "death" year, the latter being the year i performed the spell.
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:11 pm

So my co-worker has reached out to me in the past and went on to tell me about some problems that he was having in his marriage— he did NOT seem to happy about It! His personality, the way he carries himself, just him in general is overly attractive to me— NEVER seen a man like him!

He knows that I’m affected to him, but yet it’s like he has this natural flirtatious way about him even if he’s not flirting it seems that way! Long story short— if he’s having marital problems and reaching out to me about them I feel like he’s not too happy! How could I go about separating him from his wife?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:44 am

inquiringminds128,

I would be cautious to break up a marriage unless the work is justified. Remember marriage is a covenant made with God. I would personally seek a reading before doing break up work, or figure out what the issue is, such as is his wife cheating then it may be justified. Break up products are the best for this type of work regardless of the path you choose.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:52 am

Thanks J82. I think I’ll look into that reading!

significant
Forum Member

Unread post by significant » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:48 am

Post 05 Sep 2010, 20:25

Get their personal concerns or photos. You will need a solid connection. Work with Inflammatory Confusion, Break Up, Hot Foot, Separation supplies and make a vinegar jar on them -- but now that they are back on your island, put these powders down where they will be forced to walk over them. Also, do the old trick with a lemon or a lime to make them fight -- write their names on a paper and then cut the paper apart, separating their names. Put the two names into a lime, but keeping the papers not touching, with cayenne pepper and Inflammatory Confusion powder. Bury it where they will walk over it.

We ship to Trinidad and Tobago, no problem
Nice post Miss Cat.. so l have a question if you can advise me
I can do this,(+ l have lemon,that he buy it to me,yesterday we were in shopping,and l ask him to buy it for lemonade)..but what if l can't bury lemon where they will walk over it,because everywhere they walk,it is a concrete :?
Tnx in advance ;)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:56 am

natasha76 ==

You have a good thing in that leon that he bought for you. That is a magical link.

Now, keeping in mind that this is old-fashioned, down home, rural folk magic, you have to keep in mind that the way it developed is intrinsic to its working. In the development of culture, when a basic way of life -- raising livestock, growing a garden, sewing clothes, walking on the earth -- is removed, the cultural beliefs and folk magic associated with that way of life are lost. Attempts to adapt these "country" ways of working to the concrete urban environment are not always completely successful. With that in mind ...

Prepare the lemon as i described in that post from 2010, with the cut-apart papers and other ingredients inside. Then, if you cannot bury it, i can give you a few options:

* Find a city park or a graveyard or a country crossroads and bury it there, as symbolic of a burial.

* Pin and tie the lemon together and place it in a hollow tree.

* Pin and tie the lemon together and place it in a glass jar and fill the jar with vinegar -- souring that which is sour -- and keep the jar wrapped up in the dark in your bathroom.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

significant
Forum Member

Unread post by significant » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:21 am

Tnx Miss Cat for your advise...
Yes,l understand you and l know that is problem bc everywhere where they can walk over it is concerte...every saturday she come to my store for shopping,also l know where she working, l know where her parents living but there is no place where i can bury it nor at parking... l know where they live so l will try to go there and bury under some tree near their house.. or at graveyard..
I already have vinegar jar for them,but l won't open it.. to release power of jar.. l will bury as you say maby at graveyard maby in tree
Tnx alot .. God bless you ;)
P.s. sorry if l make some mistake in writing -english is not my native :oops:

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:49 am

In regards to this post posted by Cat --
breaking-up-long-term-relationship-enga ... tml#p48324

I want to do this for my ex and his current girlfriend-- my question is would it have a negative affect on me reconciling with my ex if I do such a spell? I plan to place the lemon in a jar full of vinegar and leave it my bathroom since I don't know where the girlfriend resides..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:52 am

inquiringminds128,

It should not have an effect on your work to get him back considering your petition in the break up is to them, and the petition in rec work is to come back to you. you na keep it in vinegar, you can wrap it in tin foil and let the lemon rot in the hot sun, you can bury it in a graveyard.

significant
Forum Member

Unread post by significant » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:51 pm

Question for j82- how long do l need to carry that lemon at my place to rot,before l bury it ?? (7,9,13 days?).. and do l need to do some candle work (or something like that) on them, until it's not buried ?.. :roll:
Because l can't find any page where is directly described about lemon spels :?
Tnx

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:30 am

natasha76,

The lemon is like a container spell where the lemon is used to break them up and deploy the work. You can work the lemon in many ways, you may notice reading the thread that many people give advise on how to use it. Such as: you can use the lemon and submerge it in a jar of vinegar, you can wrap it up and let it rot in the window ( how you are asking) , you can bury it in a graveyard to represent the death of their relationship, you can toss it in running sea to send them away (dont do if you want one of the parties back). How long to leave in the sun, I was never taught a time frame, to me it would be till it is rotten and stinky and gross. The hotter your location the better. You do not need to burn candles with this, the lemon is a spell in itself, but many people do. You can have a 7 day break up candle burning as you let the candle rot, you can have LM set the candle on their alter for you. You can burn two black figure candles and slowly move them apart each day for 7 days, you can burn a black taper candle dressed with break up oil praying to break them up. They are two separate workings that compliment one another.

significant
Forum Member

Unread post by significant » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:22 am

Tnx alot dear ;) ...
I was asking how long to keep it with me ,before burying,because it's in foil,so l dont know when it will rotten,and l won't to open foil..hehe
I will do something of that ...tnx for hour suggestions..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:26 am

natasha76,

I would personally let it sit for a month then dispose of it on a saturday. Pray over it and say things like as this lemon rots so does the love of Jane and John.

significant
Forum Member

Unread post by significant » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:36 am

You are amazinggggg... tnxxx..
I thought to bury it at sept.4th near their house becayse l know they will be at some cousins wedding,and nobody will be at home...so l have almost 17days ..l think it will rot pretty god till then.. ;)
P.s. and it will be tuesday ;)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:15 pm

natasha76,

Great news to do it that day. Make sure the dirt is not obviously disturbed so no one notices it. You can also use that time to sprinkle break up powder on their property too, mix it with some local dirt so it goes unnoticed.

significant
Forum Member

Unread post by significant » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:23 am

Yes...l thought about that, and already mixed 3 LM powders(in small zip bag).. also l have LM war water,may l pour that in front of their gate ..?!? :mrgreen:

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:02 am

natasha76,

You can do that. Remember to sprinkle and pour as you state your intent and keep focused on the intent.

significant
Forum Member

Unread post by significant » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:42 am

I know.. tnx dear ;)

absoluteally
Forum Member

Unread post by absoluteally » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:15 am

Hello!

So long story short, I've been having a friend with benefits sort of relationship with a close friend. We text every-day and hang out (for platonically/not) a couple times a week. I developed feelings for him and he has a girlfriend. However, she is very insecure and hates herself so much, he's starting to get irritated as they've been together for so long and she still isn't changing. I'm a lot younger than her and more adventurous in bed so he has a lot more fun with me physically than her. Now, she's trying to improve herself by taking a pole-dancing class for self-love and to try to save their relationship but I just want her out of the picture. She has endometriosis for the past 3 months so their sex life is basically non-existent. He's going to continue cheating on her and from prior experience, she really should take some time off to learn to love herself before loving someone else.

I've had a couple of readings and have decided to continue to try to break them up. I hired a rootworker for the break-up while I already bought a black skull candle to influence his mind. I saw on the forum that someone used a white skull candle to influence the male and a black one to make the female seem unappealing, would that be more successful? And when doing a spell like this, protection is a necessity, right? I just want to make sure it won't backfire on me. Thank you!! <3

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:14 pm

Hello absoluteally.
It is always good to protect yourself when working. When doing influence work black skull candles are great for influencing that person to have dark thoughts about a certain person in this case. A white skull candle can be used to influence his mind for new ideas, in your case a new relationship or beginning. Here is a link for doing influence work.
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Best of luck to you.
Thomas K
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

absoluteally
Forum Member

Unread post by absoluteally » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Thank you so much for your answer, Thomas K! Additionally, I was wondering if I can do multiple skull candles based on my needs? After doing some more reading and taking in account that his girlfriend already feels very threatened about me, I still want us to be on good terms while the break-up work is being done, so I feel like using a white skull candle for influence while I'm doing the break-up work would just make him feel guilty about the issues with his girlfriend.

That was one of the reasons he recently broke off the sex aspect of our relationship--it was emotionally draining going back and forth between two people (funny that none of the reasons had anything to do with him feeling guilty toward his girlfriend). I was thinking to do a black one on him to fuel negative feelings about her and a white one dressed with confusion oil and poppy seeds to make her a lil nutty at the same time. I really just want to get into their heads while the vinegar jar is being put to work. Then if I get my intended results, a red skull candle on him to think about igniting a new relationship with me. So I'll probably focus more on the influence aspect after the break-up work has hopefully been done. He always did say in the past that he wished he met me before her, I hope after this, it still holds true!

I'm very much new in the world of hoodoo, so I just want to make sure I'm going about this correctly (even though there may not be a "right" method). Thank you :)

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Helo absoluteally.
Yes, you can do mulitple candles it just seems like alot of work. I would simplfy things and get a Break up spell kit and then after start a honey jar on him. Get some of his personal concerns to add into the jar.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Enjoy your day. Thomas K
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”