Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Breaking up Long Term Relationship, Engagement, or Marriage

WorkoutQueen9

Re: Breaking up Long Term Relationship, Engagement, or Marriage

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:28 am

Hello All,

I need some advice, I want to breakup my husband business relationship with his female business partner (whom he used to have sex with) they’ve been business partners for about 10 years now. I’m extremely upset about their relationship and I want it to end it in a horrible way so that there is no saving the friendship or business relationship.

Is there anyway to cause him to hit her publicly? Cause them to fight publicly?

Yes I want him to hit her!

He and I are separated because he hit me, so I know what he is capable of and I want everyone else to know it too.

I really want his life to start to sour like he has soured mine and I know that breaking their bond for good can do that.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:03 pm

Hello, WorkoutQueen9 ,

I am so sorry that he physically abused you

However, we do not advocate physical abuse on this forum. Nobody deserves to be hit.

Again, I am so very sorry that he did this to you. I know you're upset and I understand completely. But maybe just perform a break up spell to part their ways

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

PLEASE take care of yourself FIRST AND FOREMOST

TaurusGirl

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:08 am

Hi everyone. Many of you have commented on my earlier posts regarding the 'divorced' man who I dated on and off for two years - to summarize, I worked a successful reconciliation spell on him, an (at the time!) unsuccessful breakup spell on him and the woman who I thought was his 'girlfriend,' and after our big fight, I planned to do a compelling spell on him - but I felt no need to. I petitioned my ancestors instead, and quickly found out that he had been lying to me for two years about his name, marital status, etc. His wife and I met for coffee on Monday, and she's a beautiful, loving, heartbroken woman who I really 'clicked' with. She also plans to divorce him quickly, and as amicably as possible. I bought some separation oils and incense to work a spell Devi mentioned here (already have the candles at home.) I'll keep you posted. Whether it's spiritual, sexual, or otherwise, I've always had a very strong influence over this lying man in question.... so I hope that this influence now extends to compelling him to accept the divorce settlement and leave me and his (truly wonderful) wife in peace.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:29 pm

Great job, TaurusGirl !!

As the young folks say: "You go, girl"!!!

bnh6752

Unread post by bnh6752 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:03 pm

I have recently started a vinegar jar to sour a married couples relationship. I did a honey jar/ reconciliation on this man 3 years ago to this month and he just finally got in touch with me telling me how unhappy he is. I started this jar on them on Tuesday during waning moon phase as recommended. Currently waiting on a reading. Just curious if anyone thinks I am on the right path with this. I thought vinegar jar first. Wait. And then do another honey jar. What would anyone recommend for me other than honey jar? Also, wondering what kind of effects this vinegar jar may have. I have never done one before. I haven’t read much as far as success stories go.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:40 pm

Hello, bnh6752

I honestly don't see a need to start a new honey jar. Just keep working the one you have

As far as what the vinegar jar does? It depends on your commands and what Spirit decides. I cannot predict what results each spell could produce. It's impossible, I'm sorry.

You may want to add other spells too.

Try this page for ideas:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the best

take care

bnh6752

Unread post by bnh6752 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Miss Aida,
Thank you for your response. I don't think I explained that very well. 3 years ago I did a honey jar on this man. The honey jar was deployed, as I let go of the situation. I have since then moved on and with another man. I just recently got a text from the guy I did the honey jar on. It took 3 years for him to actually talk to me again. He is married now. I started a vinegar jar on them recently and got a reading. Just wondered if a honey jar is the way to go right now. Wasn;t sure if doing any love spells is the best way to go.

Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:48 pm

Hello, bnh6752 ,

I am so sorry! It was a "DUH" moment for me

Yes, start another one

Take care

TaurusGirl

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:07 am

Update. I did a separation spell on my ex and his wife. This is in addition to some harsher breakup work I did in the past, along with a run of Intranquility rituals. As I was doing the separation spell, his wife emailed me and said she'd been wanting to contact me for a while but 'agonized' over causing me more pain. She said that they've been in couples counseling, and she still doesn't understand 'where his mind was' during our two-year affair, and asked me to send all the texts between us to help her... so I did. She said he's desperate to repair things, and she's done some self-reflection and realized she didn't even 'care enough' to fix their marriage before he cheated. She said she's at a crossroads, and wants me to help her make the right decision.

Of course I sent all the texts and some info about where I think his heart and mind were.

Now, that's movement. I'm a little 'worried' they'll stay together, but at this point, at least the universe heard my spell and it effected her.

As the candles burnt in my separation spell, her candle had lots of tears, and a huge puddle of wax left. His was the image of a man walking away, with a spear in one hand and a backpack on. Interestingly, the wax all burned 'away' from each other's candle, not toward.

I'll continue to keep you guys updated. But I have realized it's not good for my own self-worth to obsess over this further. He used me, and while I would like them to divorce, I don't like putting myself as a pawn in their own story, whether spiritually, sexually, or psychologically. The moment I knew he was married, I told her. I supplied all corroborating info. I met her. I confessed. He confessed. What she chooses to do with this info is up to her.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:23 am

Hello, TaurusGirl --

It looks to me like what you set in motion has born fruit. As you said, the "tears" of wax show her pain, and this is completely corroborated by her most recent approach to you.

I love that you sent her all the texts! It cost you nothing, as it is the TRUTH, and it may bring him a bit more of a burden to carry, which he completely deserves.

Here is a brand new book that deals with break-ups, by the way:

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

TaurusGirl

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:55 am

Thank you Cat! I may have one other batch of texts to send (backed up on my work PC, today's a snowday in NYC), from the beginning of our affair. She will soon have over 2,000 pages of her husband's lies to pour over at her leisure. I prayed extra hard today because I had the time, and I felt a breakthrough and just felt that my petition has now been heard. Liberating feeling.

ETA: Interesting that you say 'burden to carry,' because she has used just those words in describing his remorse and pain. I took the backpack very literally, as in he's moving with his belongings to a new home.... but that could also be a literal manifestation of his burden. I love synchronicities!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed May 09, 2018 10:32 pm

Hello everyone,

After a lot of readings and reflection I've decided to do some work to break up the engagement of my ex and his current fiancé, who was deeply abusive to me. The problem is, my reader told me to do all my breakup work outside of my home for the next year and I don't currently have the budget for spells through Lucky Mojo practitioners. I'm looking into casting Intranquil Spirit on my ex as well but need someone to do it on my behalf.

Does anyone have any ideas or advice?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri May 11, 2018 8:07 am

Hello ravenmaven,

You could start by submitting a free prayer request to the Crystal Silence League, here:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

Do you have any other spaces in which you could do work? I've heard of some people doing work in their car, in a storage unit, or in a detached garage. Barring that, I'd say your best bet would be to shop around on rootworkers and find someone with reasonable prices.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Hope that helps!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Hoodoo_newbie

Unread post by Hoodoo_newbie » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:54 pm

Hey my hoodoo friends,

Now I had my convictions about trying to break up a marriage but now I don't having heard the history. I am a school teacher and met and fell for another teacher at the school last September. Things moved kinda quickly but I really liked him and that is rare for me so I went with it. This guy mentioned having a girlfriend but said things were sticky and I wasn't looking for anything serious having just come out of an 8 year relationship. A few months ago a pesky female coworker who has been a friend of his for years started snooping around when she noticed us getting close this caused a huge argument and we broke up. When we started to get back together I found out from someone that this man is MARRIED and not just has a girlfriend as he made it seem. I found this out last week and I've cut all communication with him though I still have feelings for him. Now I'm finding out that the marriage is a pretty rocky one and they have been working things out for years. They are usually at odds and he cheats 24/7 so I don't think its a good marriage anyway.

Now I had a rootworker do a break up vinegar jar on a different couple last year and they never broke up so I'm looking for suggestions as to what other spells I could do to break up an already rocky marriage. I've had readings from AIRR workers so I'm familiar with lucky mojo and I've been on the forum for almost a year.

Thanks in advance

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:13 am

Hello Hoodoo_newbie,

Here are some links you will find helpful:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
lemon-and-lime-break-up-spells-question ... 21263.html

You can also scroll up through the other posts in this thread to find lots more ideas. It also probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get a reading, to find out what your chances are at driving these people apart (and if this is the right man for you):

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:16 pm

If a relationship is on its last legs, what is the final blow I can do? Like a Mortal Kombat Finish Him move?

I couldn't find the thread for a short term relationship, sorry.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:56 am

AStarIsBorn

I like the chopping in half of a divorce candle while it is still burning, with a hatchet, then burning the remains to ash in an iron pot, scraping the sludge and carbon out of the pot, and burying it in a graveyard, with a little headstone marking the "birth" year of the relationship and its "death" year, the latter being the year i performed the spell.
catherine yronwode

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:11 pm

So my co-worker has reached out to me in the past and went on to tell me about some problems that he was having in his marriage— he did NOT seem to happy about It! His personality, the way he carries himself, just him in general is overly attractive to me— NEVER seen a man like him!

He knows that I’m affected to him, but yet it’s like he has this natural flirtatious way about him even if he’s not flirting it seems that way! Long story short— if he’s having marital problems and reaching out to me about them I feel like he’s not too happy! How could I go about separating him from his wife?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:44 am

inquiringminds128,

I would be cautious to break up a marriage unless the work is justified. Remember marriage is a covenant made with God. I would personally seek a reading before doing break up work, or figure out what the issue is, such as is his wife cheating then it may be justified. Break up products are the best for this type of work regardless of the path you choose.

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:52 am

Thanks J82. I think I’ll look into that reading!
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

natasha76

Unread post by natasha76 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:48 am

Post 05 Sep 2010, 20:25

Get their personal concerns or photos. You will need a solid connection. Work with Inflammatory Confusion, Break Up, Hot Foot, Separation supplies and make a vinegar jar on them -- but now that they are back on your island, put these powders down where they will be forced to walk over them. Also, do the old trick with a lemon or a lime to make them fight -- write their names on a paper and then cut the paper apart, separating their names. Put the two names into a lime, but keeping the papers not touching, with cayenne pepper and Inflammatory Confusion powder. Bury it where they will walk over it.

We ship to Trinidad and Tobago, no problem
Nice post Miss Cat.. so l have a question if you can advise me
I can do this,(+ l have lemon,that he buy it to me,yesterday we were in shopping,and l ask him to buy it for lemonade)..but what if l can't bury lemon where they will walk over it,because everywhere they walk,it is a concrete :?
Tnx in advance ;)

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”