Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Stop Thinking of, Loving, or Dreaming of an Ex

midnight12

Re: Spells to Stop Thinking of, Loving, or Dreaming of an Ex

Unread post by midnight12 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:17 pm

Hey, Miss Aida!
Thank you so much for your reply!!
I definitely would've loved closure with him- he's the only man i've ever felt this connected to. Even when considering relationships I had with my husband and my first love (both of which I had been with for 3-6 years each), he just “knew” me in ways no one ever had. We've mutually shared psychic moments before during the short time we'd known each other. He wasn't shocked by this and neither was I at that moment- but, looking back at it now, this is certainly not a connection that just happens everyday. We literally, mutually felt like we had known each other forever. The spells I performed were three honey jars (each with a petition paper and love drawing herbs), one only had the petition paper and herbs, another jar had his picture, and the last jar had his fluids. I burned red and pink candles on each of them, alternating. Several times, I saw the wax spell out the letters love and saw many wax hearts formed. One of the last times, I saw what looked like him laying on my chest- which ironically, was the way he was laying on me the last time I saw him. I also did a 7 day red candle spell on his picture, and lastly I did a white candle spell to have him show all the feelings he had for me (ironically this was the night before the last time we saw each other). I never added any of my fluids or personal effects to any of the spells, only my name on the name paper. Maybe I unknowingly bound myself to him just using my name on the petition paper?

After receiving a reading that told me the other woman had a hold on him, but that he did really care about me, I disposed of everything in the trash. I wonder, if he is indeed thinking of me, could that psychic link we shared earlier pick up on this, bringing residual feelings to the fore? I literally can feel when he's thinking of me because I can see him somewhere in my mind's eye at that exact moment. Its very strange to explain. I had signs of the same nature when I was working on the situation- seeing the color/make/model of his car, his name everywhere, hearing songs we both like, and hearing/seeing weird things that were pretty overt, like words/statements that seemed coded just for me to pick up on.

Back in October I did the full cut and clear spell (after disposing of all spell work) and felt excellent after for weeks. I didn't think about him much, and had felt rid of him but here I am over a month later now and feeling just as lovesick as I did before. I'm definitely going to take your advice and do the bath as well as an additional cut and clear! I will say my heart is throbbing for him- its so hard to understand why the cut and clear worked well one minute and is now having no effect on me the next. Maybe if he is thinking of me, its reignited this psychic connection we had earlier on?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:49 pm

Hello, midnight12 ,

it's a very strong possibility.

Let's see what happens...

Good luck!

Ev96

Unread post by Ev96 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:11 am

Hi,

This is really long but I feel I need to explain what has happened.

Basically, I used to date a guy who I still work with to this day - we started dating in March/April this year. Everything was amazing, he made loads of effort, we were with each other a lot and we told each other a lot of stuff. He was suffering with depression (before he even met me) but when we got together I didn't know or notice it, until it got progressively worse to the point of him not wanting to go out, not texting me back etc and I took it personally (I maybe should've tried to handle it better but I'm not 20 yet so I struggled). Still, I did everything I could including mental health research, buying him herbal medicines etc. and we were still together for a bit. Anyway we mutually split in the summer, but were still seeing each other for each month that passed.

Anyways, I wanted more again and for things to be how they were, not just random kinda hookups after nights out etc. So I did some love spells over time, not all at once. I did a phone charm contact me one which worked and he text me one night and a red candle spell with 7 pins, and one or two other ones along the way which I can't remember off the top of my head.

So, since about October, the energy between us has only been getting worse and worse, until now when it's horribly bad. We ignore each other in work, and when he looks at me it's definitely not with affection but almost more disdain.

The only way I can describe it is a massive energy shift, like the opposite to how it was naturally when we got together with no spells involved. Maybe the love spells have backfired, or the love has gone to me instead of him and therefore I'm pushing him away. He is on my mind 24/7, I'm not sleeping until like 3am every night and it's bothering me so much how much he seemingly hates me now.

Do you think I should cast a cleansing spell on myself and/or him to get rid of all the negativity?

I don't want to cut all ties with him and do separation type things because my feelings are still there for him, but I need to get rid of all this energy surrounding us.

I don't know what to do, but it's draining me so much.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank-you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:58 pm

I recommend that you move on. The situation has been unfulfilling for you for a long time. A man who wants "random hookups" is not worth your time.

Consider a Black Walnut bath spell to rid yourself of recurrent feelings, and then a run of three Love Drawing baths to draw in new love. You can do it.
catherine yronwode

Ev96

Unread post by Ev96 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:15 pm

Thank-you so much for your reply. I still feel like there are a few things left unsaid that are bothering me, but the way things have gone between us, I don't feel right now like I can open up to him like I used to.
You mentioned the black walnut bath spell? Do you know if there's a link to the description of the spell? Or how long it takes people to become effective?
Thank-you

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:07 pm

Hello, Ev96,

Yes, there is: www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

The timing? Only Spirit knows the answer to that. Magic works differently on everybody

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

Spiritbrialisa

Divorce, he stole money, feeling defeated

Unread post by Spiritbrialisa » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:10 pm

My soon-to-be ex husband has stolen money from me, after all I have done for him (including going to bat for him when someone tried to scam him, getting nearly $8,000 dollars back for him). I knew he was an asshole sometimes but to be honest, it hurts so much that he could burn me this way. I taught him how to drive, how to write a check even...I also feel like a dummy for being so giving, but that's beside the point.

When I threatened to tell his military leadership, he threatened me to basically keep my mouth shut or else. So telling them or the authorities is NOT an option for me. But I honestly am living somewhat in fear.

The money isn't everything, but I am stunned someone could be so evil after everything. I was flabbergasted. I didn't want to try a revenge spell (scared of those), but I desperately wanted him to at least reap what he has sown. I spoke to a root worker (I didn't get a reading, just told her a quick rundown of the situation and threats, etc), and her advice was that he's not going to give the money back, to keep my mouth shut and don't tell on him and let him go about his business and don't try a revenge spell because it won't work on him. SO, I took her advice, I think it is sound advice.

She suggested candles to burn to keep him away from me.

Now I am just at a loss and having a very hard time wrapping my head around this and moving on. What I really wanted was someone to give me was at least some comfort in knowing that he will at least reap what he's sown...or at that some way I could do something to get the universe to restore the same amount of money that was stolen in another way or from another source. Just some piece of hope that wouldn't leave me feeling like a giant loser in all this. I am honestly at a loss and having trouble letting this all go.

Is there anything I can do to feel better at least?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Spiritbrialisa --

You have asked for advice about this situation before -- in the Cut and Clear Vigil Light thread, and also in a thread on how to have casual sex with no emotional attachments. My advice it that you do a Black Walnut Bath and a Cut and Clear spell for your own good.

When you seek out a reader, you will be given advice. It is not productive to come here and tell us that you wanted "someone to ... give [you] comfort." Readers are not professional sympathizers. Take the reader's advice or leave it -- that is your choice -- but we cannot change the advice that was given to you. If you want another reading, then hire another reader! That is fine too -- it's like going to a second doctor for a second opinion. Just don't start in on "shopping for readers" -- that is a waste of your money and your time.

Basically, as i understand it, you don't want to curse him, but you wanted to hire a reader to tell you that God will curse him for you. I advise you that few readers will pretend to be God or to speak for God. Therefore, i think you should pray your desire to God yourself. I advise the following selected verses of Psalms 109:

Psalms 109

King James Bible

1 Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;

2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

4 For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.

5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

15 Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

16 Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.

17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

18 As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.

19 Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.

20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.

21 But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.

22 For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me.

23 I am gone like the shadow when it declineth: I am tossed up and down as the locust.

24 My knees are weak through fasting; and my flesh faileth of fatness.

25 I became also a reproach unto them: when they looked upon me they shaked their heads.

26 Help me, O LORD my God: O save me according to thy mercy:

27 That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, LORD, hast done it.

28 Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice.

29 Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.

30 I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.

31 For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.
catherine yronwode

Olivialeigh
Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:33 pm

Hi everyone,
I am involved with someone and have been for awhile. While this person is completely single , I have suspected that they may still be hung up on the last girl they dated . Revently I found out that he is still in love with her. They don't see eachother and she's moved on and moved very far away.

This has really been preventing us from moving forward and Id basically like this person to focus their attention on me and stop being so obsessed with this girl. They aren't involved so I don't know if a full breakup spell is required? I just want him to stop being in love with her and let her go, and focus that energy and attention all on me. I'm not sure the best approach given that they haven't dated or seen eachother in over a year. I was thinking maybe a vinegar Jar to sour his feelings towards her? I have a photo of Both of them and his personal concerns but none of hers.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:41 pm

Hi Olivialeigh,

I have moved your post to the appropriate thread. Please read through the posts here as I am sure you will find something to help your partner cut his emotional ties to his ex. Cut & Clear would be a good way to go, as it is designed to do just that.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

If you still have questions after reading, feel free to post them here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:01 pm

Hi miss Athena, I thought cut and clear was only for yourself? I wasn't aware I could cut and clear two people from eachother that weren't aware of it or wanted it.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:12 pm

Hi Olivialeigh,

Ideally, it is used for oneself but it can sometimes be effective on another person or by proxy. I have seen it be effective that way, but that is not to suggest it will work in this case. It is worth trying, though.

You can find ideas in this thread and if you still have questions, ask away.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:13 am

Thank You Miss Athena! I will certainly try it. What harm can it do. I guess I will use his personal concerns in the candle to give it some extra kick and for it directly to him. Sadly I do not have hers but maybe this will be enough.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Hello, Olivialeigh ,

Continue your vinegar jar also.

Every 2 months, deploy it and start another one until he is completely soured to her.

You can even perform skull candles on him and keep telling him what a piece of shit she is. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Wishing you the best

take care

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:09 pm

Please forgive me if this is not on the correct thread...

I'm getting a little movement... And I'm happy but recently I've been a lot more impatient and wanting his affection. I miss his affection so much, he was so affectionate towards me and now I have no idea if he even misses me.

I have access to his email and he's still trying to hit up other girls on this dating site. Why does it seem like he wants to come back but he's resisting and trying to hit up other girls? I'm wondering if I can do a cut and clear on myself only but I still want to work on him. When we were in a relationship, he was faithful and loyal but seems now like he really wants to talk to other women. I just need something for me right now, so I can let go a bit...

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:18 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

Based on everything that you have said on the forum, you want him.

So cut and clear is not the spell for you.

I think you need tranquility to calm yourself down, have patience, and let your spells work.

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

I think this will help tremendously

Wishing you the very best

take care

sweetdiamond

Unread post by sweetdiamond » Sun May 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi - This is my first time posting, so forgive me if this is not the correct section: I have working on a man (my soulmate according to a reading) since January..through someone else without any concrete results . We have a great friendship ... and we are business partners. My reading with LM rootworker - states that a hex was placed on us to keep us from connecting romantically and that he realize on me for his spiritual and emotional support...while he sexually plays the field :shock: ... But I need more and do not want to wait around until he decides that he is ready for a relationship. I need help with releasing him from my thoughts and emotions while we manage our retail store, so that I can move on and meet someone and see where that goes .... But, I also want him to fall in love with me...with me, even though I believe he is... but in the meantime, I need my thoughts and emotions settled regarding this man. My reading with LM started the hex removing candle for me - I also have a phone consultation scheduled for later this month. If anyone can advise on what avenue would be best in this type of situation - I would appreciate it. Oh, I also started burning candles at home about a month ago - - -all burn with a slight fog.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 19, 2018 10:53 am

Hello sweetdiamond,

So, you want your feelings for this man to subside but you want him to fall in love with you? I don't think you can have it both ways here. But if you indeed want to forget about him for the time being at least, read through the other posts in this thread for more ideas. Here are ideas for love spells you can do on him:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

sweetdiamond

Unread post by sweetdiamond » Sun May 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Thank You

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes”