Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Overcome Resistance, Change Someone's Mind

Kyla
Re: Spells to Overcome Resistance, Change Someone's Mind

Unread post by Kyla » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:10 am

Thank you JayDee,
I performed a freezer spell last night for the other women!

Thank you So much Cousin Joshua,
You have hit the nail on the head about 90%. I do not have enough feelings to pursue actual work for a relationship with this man. The women are issues because, well he loves them lively and the bored-line personality types of women. The more he stirs them up, the more crazy they act. My relationship was brief with him for several reasons and not just because he cannot be faithful. His ex wife was nuts, his girlfriend after me was even crazier and honestly whoever the new girl is that just showed up at his place and sat outside waiting for me to leave can't be good news. I was honestly to boring and sane for him, he is Scorpio with Scorpio rising and a Gemini moon, the guy is malicious and needs handling with "care." He definitely is in love with me but more of him not exactly knowing what love is wants a possession type of love. This is the main reason I wanted to tie him up for a while so I could get settled and moved away from him in the company.

With that being said, I started out with a honey jar and moved to a love spell before and the resistance of the softer spells almost irritates him. He becomes vindictive and wants to lash out when he doesn't get his way. He is not physically violent but he is the type to cause issues with key players/key leaders if I dont play nice. I'm certain this was a plea to keep me close and under his control. That is the reason I was wondering if I should go towards essence of bend over spell and less honey jar/love spells. He isn't exactly an enemy but he is a hazard zone completely.

I have certainly spent some time assessing the situation and this opportunity is life changing for me and my kids as long as I can navigate things with caution and control. I have paper in my shoe at home and intend on using that when I see him to try and get a hold over this quicker. Any additional help or comments would be GREATLY appreciated.

I know it is a mess but I am willing to do the work it takes to secure this. :)

Be Blessed,
Kyla

Kyla

Unread post by Kyla » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:28 pm

Well it looks like that little bit of 'love magic has completely turned him away from me and now refuses to talk to me. Very upsetting and in very nervous now.

How can I remove work I have done? Or should I just go with the essence of bend over as more coercive spell casting on him?

I made a doll baby and put him in there.
Please help
Thank you,
Kyla

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:49 pm

Kyla,

I am getting a double-message from you.

You wrote:

"I do not have enough feelings to pursue actual work for a relationship with this man."

Okay, so leave him alone ... but then you wrote:

' I started out with a honey jar and moved to a love spell."

Huh?

And then you did more love work:

"I made a doll baby and put him in there."

But at the same time you questioned all of that love work:

"How can I remove work I have done?"

And then you wanted to do controlling work:

"I was wondering if I should go towards essence of bend over spell and less honey jar/love spells."

I mean no offense, but this is very confusing to me, as a long-time worker, and i have no doubt that these mixed messages are limiting the success of your work.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Kyla

Unread post by Kyla » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:59 pm

Hi,

I'm so sorry for the confusion. Years ago I made the honey jar and then moved to the love spell and they both backfired on me. We split up and jumped into a relationship the next week. A week and half ago I put some 'love me' and 'follow me boy' sachet powders in my bed just to keep him secure for a while. I don't have enough feelings to work full on love spell but I don't mind having a small brief relationship with him for the time being. I don't really mind being in a relationship with him if that's what it takes, I wouldn't cheat or anything like that but I will never be able to trust him to put my heart into it long term.

Really I want him away from other women for more than one reason and I want to control the situation for a period of 6 or so months. I don't want him causing any problems at work because he is mad at me either. I'm not entirely sure what to do.

Thank you for the help!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:03 pm

Kyla,

I suggest that you burn or throw out everything -- all of it. Sit quietly with your thoughts for one hour and write down everythign you think, want, feel, do, have, need, or desire with respect to this man. Write it all down. Now start eliminating things that are not possible, things that you won't want a year from now, and things that cancel one another out. At the end, you should be left with no more than THREE desires.

Write those down.

The next night, sit down again, for about ten minutes this time, and select ONE of those three desires.

Do a spell to achieve that ONE desire.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Kyla

Unread post by Kyla » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Thank you,

I am going to throw everything out for now and just work on money drawing.

Have a blessed night,
Kyla

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:55 pm

Hello, everyone.

I am putting together work to get someone to become more religious and righteous. I am certain that there must be more traditional ways of doing this, so please enlighten me. Any suggestions are very welcome. But here's is what I thought so far, please let me know what you think. It's only brainstorming so far and I am relatively new at spiritual work, so please be pacient with me :)

I'll start by using the "Calm Your Enemy Shoe Spell" contained in "Hoodoo Bible Magic" and keep using it throughout the process.

Further on, my herb mix would be calamus, myrrh and shame briar - calamus for control, myrrh for the intoxicating aspect and both of them for being used as components in Holy Oils. Shame briar to ashame and bring by a strict sense of morality. I'll pass my fingers through the leaves, calling out to the person's name and telling them to be ashamed ( of not being more religious, of the way they've been handing their life, in general) and pick up the twigs. I'll save the twigs and mix them with the rest of the components once the leaves dry up.

I'll take that and place it over a petition paper containing 2 Corinthians 10: 4-6 with my petition crossed over it, in the back of the person's photograph. I'll place that on a plate with three purple candles around it, annointed with Commanding and 7-11 oils, and one in the middle, atop of the composition. I'll light the candle calling upon the Lord's prophet Jeremiah to bring them down to being decent, religious people.

2 Corinthians 10: 4-6 KJV: "For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; and having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled."

I'll take my petition, burn it in the flame of the candles and mix it with my herb composition. I'll take a portion of the herb mixture and burn it as incense over their name. For the other portion I have thought mixing with dirt from a church - which I've burried their name in, with a little bit of the herb mixture, wraped in cloth and with a small magnet, to draw them into the church, sort of speak - and dirt from the grave of a clergy person. Perhaps from a nun that was involved in education, if I can find it. My local graveyard has a section of clergy people and they are always very receptive to me, thus my idea. I'll take that powder and spread it regularly where they will be in contact with it.

This whole thing was concocted because my father, strangely, keeps harassing me for praying my scripture and my rosaries, - even though I do it very quietly - as if he had the devil in him. So I'll fix that.

My questions are, if I may, - and please excuse the length of my post - as follow:

I. Do people usually employ dirt from clergy people into spiritual work? do they respond ok to it?

II. I've been having the impression that people who call upon the prophets do not call upon catholic saints upon the same context. I am wrong in my perception? do people tend to avoid mixing them, for any reason, or was my observed pattern in fact just a matter of coincidencies or personal and religious preferences? I do realise there isn't such a thing as an universal, strict, absolute set of rules in hoodoo, since it is folk magic. I am asking this based on my perception, hoping that I don't incurr in any error against the tendency within the tradition.

III. I would like to make a shaking jar of this work, as well. May I put some of the graveyard dirt inside the jar? this is actually something I've been wondering regarding spiritual work in general, if graveyard dirt is fitting for shaking jars. I'm thinking of putting some needles into the jar as well, to prick them up. Hopefully that's ok. Is it?

Again, please excuse the length of my question. I've outlined what I have considered to be the key elements of this work's concept, to make it easier to read for the moderation . Please let me know if there are any suggestions or if there is a more traditional, simpler way of accomplishing this. Any suggestions are quite welcome.

P.S.: I hope I've chosen the right thread to post this in. I was divided between this thread and the one about Hoodoo Bible Magic. I'll leave it up for the moderation to decide, of course, since you know best. Thank you very much!

Love,
Asturias

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:54 pm

I. You can use dirt church in work.

II. Depends on how you look at the word Saints in the Catholic tradition is different then the Baptist who call all saved people saints. They can be used and prayed in similar ways but a small amount use saints in their work. Moses is considered a hoodoo expert by many in the tradition of hoodoo and books are attributed to him.

III. Graveyard can be added to a jar.

I am confused on the purpose of the jar and the items being added along with the questions. Seems you want to make someone more spiritual but want to prick and hurt them at the same time? Also want graveyard dirt to make them more spiritual?

Purpose of work is to make Dad more spiritual? I would focus on him and praying about him being open to it, ancestors who would love and protect and work with him who would want him more spiritual, holy oil, 7-11 oil, spirit oil. All great products for this work. I also think a crucifix candle would be great for this work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:12 pm

Dear JayDee,

here we are again!

I don't want to make "dad" more spiritual. That is a sweet idea. Not at all what I meant. I want to coerce him to become more obligated to a moral and religious sentiment. Thus my choice of the clergy person as a spiritual ally. It is not a matter of sensibilities, it is a matter of spiritual conquest. That is why I got calamus and needles, to bend his will. Myrrh is both intoxicating as it may be used to elevate the spiritual atmosphere, and would also go nicely into the mix to increase access to my spiritual allies. Myrrh is given significance, in western traditions, as being associated with necromancy. Christ himself was embalmed in myrrh, it is something that was used in the process of embalming people. Shame briar to induce shame, which is very useful in creating a forced religious sentiment.

As to item I. I did not mean dirt from church, darling. I am very comfortable with using dirt from church. What I meant was dirt from the graves of the deceased, of people that in life were ministers of the Lord, since they could be very helpful allies in this task (my bible quote and my choice of the prophet Jeremiah pretty much sums it up). I would like to know if there is a history of the aforementioned being used in hoodoo and if they respond as expected. I am asking this because they might refuse the offer of taking part in magic. I might as well go to the graveyard and find it out for myself, but I wanted to come here and ask before I did anything because it gives me so much more security knowing what is traditionally done.

As to item II. I clearly meant catholic saints, dear. I meant that I know people, authors, who work with both prophets - not being limited to Moses - and catholic saints, but there seems to be a pattern - from my observation - that catholic saints and prophets from the old testament aren't called upon in the same context, not called into the same individual work. I would like to know if there is indeed a pattern in this or if it was just my impression.

So graveyard dirt may be placed into a shaking jar to affect someone's mind? that's nice. Just checking.

Hopefully someone from the moderation team will come along and add some more light into this matter, if there's anything to be added.

Again, JayDee, thank you for your time.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:26 pm

Asturias,

You seem to mix hoodoo with other traditions which is not my problem per say but yours. Example: Myrrth to make dad more spiritual or to use clergy dirt to make dad more spiritual. Lets delve into this for a moment: Myrrth is a holy incense often burned with other herbs mentioned in the bible as a spiritual cleansing, it has a peaceful, relaxing feeling to it. Note its not known to draw people to God. Though it is a sweet herb mentioned in the Bible to draw God, yet it also says prayers by saints is sweet incense to lord.
Shame Brier is used for many jobs see page 182, the name shame may make it useful to cause shame or suggested use but its not a traditional known use.
Darling I mentioned dirt from dead people, again what will these dead people be doing? Were they supportive of your cause, did you pay for the dirt, Why is their dirt in a sweet jar again anyways?

Asking a prophets if they will work for you at a clergy mens grave is useless dear since they are not the prophet may want to find their grave or their method of being reached. You wont find a lot on saints in hoodoo because most workers are baptist darling! You will find prophets are used in the same fashion of prayer as saints and many angels. You will find they are called on in similar fashion and that most workers who are not catholic do not call on saints and will reference the prophets in their work as they pray to God. Such as Lord may my roads be open just as you separated the waters for moses..etc But you seem yo knew this already.

A shake jar can be added with any item. Have you read Cats book, did you read the forum, have you read the many many many post on this sit by Cat and others? What is the purpose of the jar ( yes we are back to this question) that determines the items added. Such as : I want to influence my brother I may add dirt from a relative who would help me, I want to get a job I may add dirt to a jar to shake to help me, I want to get a lover I may add dirt from their footprint to help me.

Again, thank you for the time to answer the same questions with more detail. Please seek a reading by an AIRR worker, or actually invest in the community and purchase some of the items mentioned in the other convo you posted about this topic, those text will be a great asset to you and answer all your misconceptions on hoodoo without causing individuals to write excessively on the topic for you.

Blessings be darling!

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:25 pm

Oh, my God. There is just so much to unpack, here. I don't know where to begin. I'll start by saying that you have mixed information from two of my posts, for one thing. There is no reference to sweeteners in this one. You should be paying more attention to the text if you expect to be able to help me at all . That wasn't the first time I noticed you weren't paying attention to what I write, plain and simple. And not only that, scolding me with what you had misunderstood from my text, due to your own reading inadequacies.

Now, as to my choice of materials employed. Let's start with myrrh. Dr Johannes, a certified AIRR member, has said in this very forum that myrrh had somewhat intoxicating capacities and could be an aid in preparing instruments to hypnotize people. In the article there is in the Herb-Magic website under myrrh there is reference to it being "almost intoxicating" and of this property being employed in the equivalent manner - ironically, in an incense to create a sexual atmosphere. Added to that, there is the element of it being an inducer of a spiritual sentiment. It has both things in it, both convenient to my goal, and that is why I chose it! I need something to lower their resistance, thus the intoxicating aspect; and there's the spiritual aspect, which is pretty much to symbolize the goal of this whole endeavour.

As to shame briar. Miss Cat and I have discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=20352&p=386561#p386561 how it could be used to cause someone to become a prude. She said it wasn't strictly traditional, but based upon some solid principles and thus it would probably be effective.

See? you censored me for things that for other people would have made sense. I can tell you that a moderator would have understood what I was saying, or at least would have been open to say, if I were insisting too much on something and realising that I had some references to show for, "this doesn't make any sense for me, here, but since you've insisted so much in this, let's hope Miss Cat intervenes here". But you are so absolutely sure that you bear the ultimate truth that you cannot stop yourself from trying to embarass me. This is all very afflictive. I do not like your tone. Don't bother repplying to me ever again, JayDee . And "the other convo" was not about this topic which you would have known if you had actually read any of what I've written with care, and I will have you know that I have invested years of paid consultation with AIRR members and books bought to further my education. How dare you tell me something rude like that? what kind of authority do you think you have? Even if I were saying something inadequate, you should just leave me be and have an actual forum moderator adress me. Has this new badge thing gone up your head?

As to how I would manage things. I will describe it step by step so that no one else will have the wrong impression about it, as you did. And then they can tell me if there is something wrong with how I thought this through or give me helpful suggestions, because I don't even trust your answers anymore.

I. I'll go to the grave of a minister of God and tell them that someone I know hasn't been religious enough. I'll tell the deceased that I need their help in teaching this person to become more religious and morally righteous. I will be hiring this spirit to cast it's influence over that person, so that it may help me with the task of effecting change in their mentality and behaviour, by buying dirt from their grave. That dirt I will bring home with me to use it in further steps.

II. I will pick up the shame briar and allow it to dry after passing my fingers through it and telling the person to be shamed of their life conduct, in being immoral and not respecting God.

III. I will then mix the leaves of the shame briar, after they have dried up, with bits of calamus and myrrh resine.

IV. I will then prepare a petition paper in the back of the person's photograph using the verses from Scripture I have mentioned. It is a pescription, by Paul the apostle, on how the new christians should go about in their mission of conversion - relentlessly, in continuous prayer and applying a certain degree of force. The sentiment is very fitting for what I am trying to achieve here, which is the conversion of someone who has a great resistance to christian faith. This work has a strong alignment of domination to it.

V. I will then cross those verses with a prayer. "May so and so be ashamed of the lifestyle they've been leading as it has been leading them astray from God. May their resistance be broken and may them be brought to morality and religion on their knees. Amen". Something like that.

VI. I will then place my herb mixture atop of the petition paper, which will be over a plate.

VII. I will then light three candles around that plate, symbolizing the holy trinity and to add potency to the work.

VIII. I will then light a candle right in the middle of everything, right atop of the herb mixture, right atop of the petition paper, calling for the intercession of God's prophet Jeremiah as I light it. He spent his life warning people to do the right thing and to do right by the Lord. Basically I will say "I light this candle to God Almighty, in the name of his son Jesus Christ, and to his prophet Jeremiah, asking for help in this situation".

IX. I will then pray the portions of the book of Jeremiah in which he warns people to be righteous or otherwise punishment will fall upon them.

X. I will then speak to the spirit of Jeremiah in my own words, telling him that so and so haven't been leading their life accordingly to God's will and that I need his help in bringing these people down. In the book of Jeremiah, he foretold punishment for those who would disobey the word of the Lord, and for that, for that violence contained in his portion of the scripture, one can understand that it can be used in such a manner, to get people who are doing imoral things to be righteous. Instead of calling out to his spirit I could just pray the portion of the book of Jeremiah describing the warnings and the punishments that followed, but I am chosing to adress the spirit itself, much as it is commonly done to Moses when people ask him for help in civil rights causes and such - since it was a struggle he lived through, as we are told by the portion of the bible describing his life's story.

XI. Just before the candles burn down, I will lift the middle candle from it's holder in order to pick up the petition paper that is underneath - thus causing the herbs to fall directly into the plate, which is ok - and burn that petition paper in the flame of that candle.

XII. I will then take the ashes from the petition paper and mix it with the herbs.

XIII. I will divide the herb mixture into three different portions. The first portion I will use as incense, which I will burn over their name written on paper, in order to influence their thoughts.

XIV. the second portion I will mix with dirt from my previously gathered dirt from the grave of the spirit that agreed with teaching a lesson on morality to the target of this work. This portion I will use to sprinkle where the target will have direct physical contact with it.

XV. the third portion I will place into an empty jar, along with another petition paper - perhaps with the same written information written on it, as before -, along with some needles. Since there is much of domination involved in this - the calamus, the strong words in the scripture I have chosen - one can say that there is a certain coercive aspect to the work, to coerce the person to be righteous, moral and religious. The needles will help with that, by causing them discomfort when they are doing the wrong thing, or by taking the other elements to "Prick deep" into the person's mind. It is the same principle as adding needles into love jars, for instance.

This is it. I just spent nearly two hours writing it down with the uttermost detail and clarity I could manage, and it was absolutely worth it. I am sure that for most people that answer questions here it wouldn't be necessary to break this down into 15 different steps, but I wanted to make sure ir was perfectly clear, either way. Now if someone competent and with adequate reading skills may do me the kindness of repplying to my question - namely, one of the moderators -, whenever it is possible, please review my work concept and tell me if it is proper, if there is anything frail in it or that could be improved. [/b] Thank you very much!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:27 am

Dear sir,

If you dont like my tone which btw email does not have tone, people reading it have tone. Meaning you add the tone to the response. Actually you are being the snotty one with the responses. Many of us on here have been practicing hoodoo for many years, and members of the community, also part of the course, others graduated, some took the training to be a moderator. To come on to the forum and demand that only the moderators or Miss Cat respond to your lengthy post, then to belittle anyone else who responds is really a respect issue on your end. You demand expert advise but on a penny budget. This forum is for help with LM product, LM services. The general questions you asked were answered with respect to the general use of LM products. If you want specific answers and diologue then please call the shop, set an appointment or call the radio show for an appointment on Sunday for a free reading. I also sense you are shopping around for answers because you did not like the advise given about your specific use of a product and its not-authentic hoodoo use. Again that is an issue of you wanting to make something fit fro an outside perspective into an inside art. I have no issue responding to your post here after ever again, their are too many individuals on the forum who want help without being negative and attacking those who help on here. Best of luck

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:47 am

I am not demmanding for expert consultation for free nor am I belittling you. I am saying that I have made choices on how to put this together and you plainly scolded me, censored me for them, when there were references, that were later on provided, to back up my choices.

This whole thing in which you are quick to judge me and decide that I need to start over with basic reading material and basic hoodoo understanding, all over again, started at a different thread I recently posted in, in which I asked about a usage of molasses I hadn't heard of until recently - I will gladly refer to it, afterwards - and right now that is the only thing, in fact, that tells you I'm "winging it" or "shopping for answers".

I justified every other choice of material and every step with solid references of procedure or understanding of materials, by now. I respected your perspective on molasses and did not argue it further because I thought that maybe I was looking at something too specific and it might indeed require further consultation or I might, in fact, have wrongly understood what my source had to say. That was it, isolate ocasion.

As to why I didn't use rosemary. I do know that men can use it, of course. And I do realise the intent given for the herbs to accomplish is provided by the prayer.
I meant I didn't want to use it, because I live in a house in which I am the only man withstanding, amongst four women, and I am already too permissive. I didn't want anything that even hinted female domination, therefore, and that is why I stuck with basil. It is a personal preference, given the circumstances. And you told me that my choice of deciding not to use rosemary wasn't valid. That is when you got me so start feeling uncomfortable. I can leave out rosemary if I want to! There's no strict set of rules here, is it? But from the post on that thread you started judging everything else I said as if I didn't know anything.

When it came to the dirt from the clergy person. Aren't we capable of chosing our most adequate spiritual allies based on spirit-driven intuition? I did tell you that there is a huge section in my closest cemitery that is dedicated to them. I do feel like they are receptive to me, thus my choice. I thought it would make sense, considering that in life they were involved in similar efforts.

Is it not hoodoo to chose intuitively our spirit allies? Are you telling me that there is a rule prohibiting the usage of dirt from clergy people?
If that wasn't it, then please tell me. What else was I fishing answers for?

I justified all the rest of the ingredients with literature references - other than that bloody molasses, whose supportive bibliography I didn't want to mention here, in respect to the forum, because it is in the work of different authors. So I let the discussion end at that, after seing that there might not have been bibliographical support from Luckymojo's published material.

Oh, and you did mix information from posts I wrote into two different threads. How can that tell me that you actually care the slightest bit for me or for my situation? That is when I thought it was better to just wait for someone that would at least read it with care, and thus my reference to the moderation.

Well, that was it. Five years in this forum and this was my first less-than-polite discussion. I hope I can count with the ponderation from the moderation team in understanding just what was that made me distasteful from JayDee's speech and that I have tried my very best in understanding and expressing these concepts as they presented themselves to me.

Cordially,
Asturias

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:14 am

I had six candles burned at the church Influence so he can make me his girlfriend. Come to me so he can be romantically drawn to me. Love Me so he can fall in love with me. Confusion to make the women become susceptible to my work. Break up for their love for each other to die. Crossing for them to no longer get back together or no longer be together one out of two for this candle I had petitioned. My candles have been read all except crossing I know it's on the way. With confusion being the first the glass was clear and clean with a grey haze at the quarter of the quarter
With the break up 2 confetti hearts stuck together with stuck emotional energies. I ordered a purple candle for him to love me with all his heart. I wanted to know what can I do to break their emotional bond/energy. With the Love Me candle it was Hazey and wax left in the bottom with an upside down confetti heart over the confetti couple. I also wanted to know what do y'all about the entire situation?? Do you like my game plan??

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:30 pm

nino_x3,

Great use of candles, I love the church and have had many burned their over the years. Have you done, or considered to do any work of your own at home in conjunction to the candles being burned? There are some great post on the forum about break up work and drawing work that you can do at home, while the church is burning these candles.

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:04 pm

Hello JayDee I use to do hot sauce bottles with writing the names 9 times and putting it in the bottle curse it out and lightly unscrew the top and chunk it in the river. Imma start back using saltpeter on his nature again

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:18 pm

nino_x3,

Look into the lemon spell to break a couple up, its on the forum. Great spell to use to break a couple up cause them to sour and fight.

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:49 pm

Thank u so much JayDee I will
Say this I burned a domination candle on the guy about 2 years he responds to what I put on him and kinda before domination. I see in a way I have control over him. That girl is the one i need to crack down on. I'll try the lemon spell

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”