Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Overcome Resistance, Change Someone's Mind

Kyla
Forum Member
Re: Spells to Overcome Resistance, Change Someone's Mind

Unread post by Kyla » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:10 am

Thank you JayDee,
I performed a freezer spell last night for the other women!

Thank you So much Cousin Joshua,
You have hit the nail on the head about 90%. I do not have enough feelings to pursue actual work for a relationship with this man. The women are issues because, well he loves them lively and the bored-line personality types of women. The more he stirs them up, the more crazy they act. My relationship was brief with him for several reasons and not just because he cannot be faithful. His ex wife was nuts, his girlfriend after me was even crazier and honestly whoever the new girl is that just showed up at his place and sat outside waiting for me to leave can't be good news. I was honestly to boring and sane for him, he is Scorpio with Scorpio rising and a Gemini moon, the guy is malicious and needs handling with "care." He definitely is in love with me but more of him not exactly knowing what love is wants a possession type of love. This is the main reason I wanted to tie him up for a while so I could get settled and moved away from him in the company.

With that being said, I started out with a honey jar and moved to a love spell before and the resistance of the softer spells almost irritates him. He becomes vindictive and wants to lash out when he doesn't get his way. He is not physically violent but he is the type to cause issues with key players/key leaders if I dont play nice. I'm certain this was a plea to keep me close and under his control. That is the reason I was wondering if I should go towards essence of bend over spell and less honey jar/love spells. He isn't exactly an enemy but he is a hazard zone completely.

I have certainly spent some time assessing the situation and this opportunity is life changing for me and my kids as long as I can navigate things with caution and control. I have paper in my shoe at home and intend on using that when I see him to try and get a hold over this quicker. Any additional help or comments would be GREATLY appreciated.

I know it is a mess but I am willing to do the work it takes to secure this. :)

Be Blessed,
Kyla

Kyla
Forum Member

Unread post by Kyla » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:28 pm

Well it looks like that little bit of 'love magic has completely turned him away from me and now refuses to talk to me. Very upsetting and in very nervous now.

How can I remove work I have done? Or should I just go with the essence of bend over as more coercive spell casting on him?

I made a doll baby and put him in there.
Please help
Thank you,
Kyla

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:49 pm

Kyla,

I am getting a double-message from you.

You wrote:

"I do not have enough feelings to pursue actual work for a relationship with this man."

Okay, so leave him alone ... but then you wrote:

' I started out with a honey jar and moved to a love spell."

Huh?

And then you did more love work:

"I made a doll baby and put him in there."

But at the same time you questioned all of that love work:

"How can I remove work I have done?"

And then you wanted to do controlling work:

"I was wondering if I should go towards essence of bend over spell and less honey jar/love spells."

I mean no offense, but this is very confusing to me, as a long-time worker, and i have no doubt that these mixed messages are limiting the success of your work.
catherine yronwode

Kyla
Forum Member

Unread post by Kyla » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:59 pm

Hi,

I'm so sorry for the confusion. Years ago I made the honey jar and then moved to the love spell and they both backfired on me. We split up and jumped into a relationship the next week. A week and half ago I put some 'love me' and 'follow me boy' sachet powders in my bed just to keep him secure for a while. I don't have enough feelings to work full on love spell but I don't mind having a small brief relationship with him for the time being. I don't really mind being in a relationship with him if that's what it takes, I wouldn't cheat or anything like that but I will never be able to trust him to put my heart into it long term.

Really I want him away from other women for more than one reason and I want to control the situation for a period of 6 or so months. I don't want him causing any problems at work because he is mad at me either. I'm not entirely sure what to do.

Thank you for the help!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:03 pm

Kyla,

I suggest that you burn or throw out everything -- all of it. Sit quietly with your thoughts for one hour and write down everythign you think, want, feel, do, have, need, or desire with respect to this man. Write it all down. Now start eliminating things that are not possible, things that you won't want a year from now, and things that cancel one another out. At the end, you should be left with no more than THREE desires.

Write those down.

The next night, sit down again, for about ten minutes this time, and select ONE of those three desires.

Do a spell to achieve that ONE desire.
catherine yronwode

Kyla
Forum Member

Unread post by Kyla » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Thank you,

I am going to throw everything out for now and just work on money drawing.

Have a blessed night,
Kyla

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”