Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:25 pm

Hello, Mastersirius678.

I hope you are in good spirits. I wouldn’t use Love Me oil unless you want the interviewer to falling in love with you. Get a business card from the agency or their brand name. I would use Look Me Over, Steady Job, and Crown of Success. Good luck!
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:20 pm

Hi Miss Nikki

I see, always a good idea to get the second opinion, yea, I don't want my interviewer to fall in love with me lol, keeping it professional.

mzberry
Newly Registered

Unread post by mzberry » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:21 pm

Goodday everyone I am very depressed I left my permanent job Feb 2019 took up a great opportunity where I was able to travel led within the last 3 months in the new job I got pressured I got so fed up I left right away I got another job but the working conditions is poor I have sent out resume looking got a better job so far I have been on interviews and no one hire me keep in mind I am still employed on probation with this horibble company I have my degree and masters in sales and marketing but the economy is so bad right now I have my altar light I tried everything st jude turn black I use st jude candle and oil, job oil fast luck etc st jude candle was green I use st Joseph yellow I put st Joseph oil job oil magnet fast crown of success success oil etc I have 7 Africans powers candle I only have job oil I have a black candle and white candle I have lord ganesh picture with deya I have 3 glasses of water petitons paper written on pencil on top I have my name and date of birth written in the center and the back of it is my petition the patchment paper is turn up with my name on top of it a lady told me to take a bath she mixed bath for me don't know the oils then she give me a bottle wijt blue protection oil mixed and told me write my name on a patchment paper put it in the bottle to hide my self I am aslo use fast luck soap I burn at jude incense lord ganesh 7 archangels open road success incense not sure what to do and every do is closing I just need to deal with onethin plz help me what do I use as I want to go and buy some stuff thank you for reading I need a better job fast

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Hello mzberry,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum.

I have to ask that you be mindful of using proper punctuation in your posts, as yours was very hard to read and I do not have the time to edit it. Please post correctly the next time.

I am sorry you are in this situation. You are in the right thread for spell advice, so please read through the posts here for ideas that can help you.

I can't speak for any work that an unknown "lady" had you do. If you wish to get help with a customized spell for your particular situation, consider contacting a member of AIRR, who can do a reading to determine the nature of your continued job difficulties and prescribe specific rootwork to help you. You can find members here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

mzberry
Newly Registered

Unread post by mzberry » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:06 am

Hi Ms Athena
I was using my phone and was typing fast my apologise Besides the reading because cash is very low right now is there anything that I can use right now. Like u crossing soap

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:57 am

mzberry,

There are readers in AIRR that will do a reading for less than $20. If you would rather start on rootwork to draw in a better job, I would start on page 1 of this thread. There are a ton of spells on this thread and I'm sure you will find something that will fit your budget.

Best of luck to you and have faith in your work.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”