Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Multiple Mojos Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Fox
Re: Multiple Mojos Questions and Answers

Unread post by Fox » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:59 am

Hello,

I have a nation sack and wonder if it does anything to have more than one mojo on one target? I wanted to do the Bend Over spell that involves making a mojo hand and was also thinking of Stay With Me.
Seeking to learn more.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:42 pm

Hello Fox,

Please read through the posts in this thread starting from the first page, as you will find that the question of multiple mojos has been asked and answered many times here. Indeed, it is the focus of this entire topic.

If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Fox

Unread post by Fox » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:04 am

Hi, I'm sorry and I have read through every post but didn't see anything about nation sacks working with multiple mojos on one target, just owning several mojos at once. Thank you for any help.
Seeking to learn more.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:15 pm

Fox,

The nation sack would go well with a Stay With Me mojo. I wouldn't use all three against the target nor would us Stay With Me and Bend Over together. Bend Over products are very coercive and I wouldn't use them at all for love work since there is a twist of humiliation added to it. If that doesn't matter, then by all means... I understand there are many types of relationships and I'm not here to judge.

I would start with the nation sack and really give it time to work. A full month or so. If it doesn't seem to be getting results then add the Stay With Me. You really don't want to overload a target all at once because they can get confused or just sense something is wrong and run.

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Wilson3

Unread post by Wilson3 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:32 pm

Hello
So about a month ago I purchased my first mojo bag which was a blessing one. It seems as a lot of things are out of place so I decided to purchase more(4 more to be exact) which were uncrossing, road opener, van van and money drawing. Being I’m new I didn’t know it was a limit to how many to have. I no longer wear the blessing one on me but I’ve still feed it. Today I received the other four and I fed and prayed over them and put them in my bra. So my question is what should I do being there is a limit to how many and I’ve already put them on me?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:58 pm

Wilson3,

I wouldn't say there is a limit...but how many balls can you juggle? Meaning, it does take some work to keep up with feeding, praying, and working them. Besides that, there isn't a firm rule, just preference. The Blessing mojo could be fine hidden on your alter or under your pillow, maybe worn just on Sundays.

When they are new, I wear them always for up to 2 weeks straight then usually just feed them every Sunday and wear them as needed. I try not to go over a week with out wearing them but it has happened. You could also rotate them throughout the week. Or maybe wear Money Drawing and Van Van mojos only at work? It's really up to you.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Wilson3

Unread post by Wilson3 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:44 am

Thanks Terra.
I don’t plan on wearing them all at once all the time. I just knew for the first week I had to wear them next to my skin and I wasn’t sure if that should be done after reading some of the post. However I did want to keep feeding them all and rotate them out but wasn’t sure how or if that should be done since it’s I have 5.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:48 pm

Hello Wilson3,

When not wearing or carrying a mojo with you, keep it in a private and secure location where it won't be disturbed. You can feed your mojos weekly with condition oil, and work them regularly to keep their energy working for you. Consider them living things that require proper care and attention and you should be fine.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Wilson3

Unread post by Wilson3 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:16 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!❤️

happyZen

Unread post by happyZen » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:28 pm

Hey beautiful people Of LuckyMojo Nation : ) -

I am starting a new very high level VP position job next week. My new job will require me to be very confident, charismatic, influential, powerful and demonstrate leadership. I am a hardworker but I struggle with these traits I mentioned that limit me and not have people draw towards me. This hurts my progress and success. I am going to work on them consciously but also needed some lucky mojo. So I am purchasing the "crown of success triple strentgh mojo hand" and "the commanding mojo hand" and plan to carry these with me in my office bag.

Anything else I should be getting or doing?

Thank you!!
Love,
Maya

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”