Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Protection Spell Questions and Answers

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: General Protection Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:51 pm

Hi Reinaj,

Yes, of course there's a way to do that. Since you likely have access to his personal concerns (hair, used clothing, etc.), then you can make a doll baby for him and work your Protection products on it as you would on him. Dress it in the oil, pray over it, etc. Here is the forum thread on doll babies so you can have an idea how to put one together:
general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... oll%20baby

You can burn candles dressed in Protection oil on a photo of him and pray for him to remain safe from harm.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Reinaj

Unread post by Reinaj » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:11 pm

Thank you so much! So I can just set the candle on top of the photo? I apologize if I’m asking too many questions, I’ve never done any work myself.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:02 pm

Reinaj --

The answer to your question depends on the kind of candles you use. If you use glass-encased vigil lights, they can go on the photo, but free-standing candles cannot, lest they set the paper on fire. They should be put in candle stands. If you wish to reuse the petition, you may cover it with a square of tempered glass. If you wish to finish the petition, you pay pick up the candles and deliberately drip wax on them. There are so many different ways that people work that candle magic is more of an art than a rule set -- but FIRE SAFETY is always important, and should never be neglected.

For more tips on candle magic, see theese books:

"The Master Book of Candle Magic" by Henri Gamache
"The Guiding Light to Power and Success" by Mikhail Strabo
"The Magic Candle" by Charmaine Dey
""The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic" by [yours truly] catherine yronwode
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:07 am

Hi Reinaj,

It's unfortunate that he isn't open to spiritual work. It could be very beneficial if he were an active participant.

A fiery wall is at its best when the entire ritual is performed which would include the person being protected taking a spiritual bath but there are ways around this.

If you can get a personal concern, something with a strong magical/spiritual link to him, you can buy or create a doll in which you will insert the personal concern and baptize and name for him using the water from the fiery wall of protection bath crystals.

From there you'll just anoint the candles and the forehead or entire body of the doll (very lightly) with the fiery wall oil and complete the rest of the steps in the ritual.

As an easier method, you can always burn a white candle for protection, dressing/anointing it with firewall products and prepare a name paper and/or petition, or inscribe the candle with the name and your petition in lieu of the paper form.

Good luck
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Reinaj

Unread post by Reinaj » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:48 am

Hi Dr. Darensbourg,
Unfortunately, I am unable to get any personal concerns from him. For my petition, do I write the names of those who need protection?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:00 am

Hey there Reinaj,

Firstly, I don't know how on earth I missed the couple messages from Miss Athena and Miss Cat immediately prior to mine! When I wrote my first post to you this morning, I did not see their most recent posts for some reason. Hopefully I didn't add any unnecessary confusion.

So for the petition I was suggesting, yes, you will want to write the names of those needing protection.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Reinaj

Unread post by Reinaj » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:15 pm

Hey Dr. Darensbourg,

You didn’t cause any confusion at all. Your advice was very helpful and I need all the help I can get.

Reinaj

Unread post by Reinaj » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:07 pm

UPDATE: So things are getting worse. The sociopath we're dealing with is trying to have my boyfriend falsely arrested for something he didn't do. This guy is straight up trying to ruin my boyfriends' life all because he is trying to better himself. I have yet to receive my order, I don't even know if it's been shipped. Everything is going downhill and it's looking like a lost cause. I can't protect anyone.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:07 am

Hello, Reinaj,

You can call the shop at 707-887-1521 to check on the status of your order. We are running about a week late because so many people were out over the holidays.

Try wearing a copy of Psalms 91 in your shoe. It is a very old way to gain heavenly protection. Read it out loud before folding it into the shoe of your dominant foot fold a bit of salt and pepper into it, not too much, just a sprinkle. .
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:17 am

Hi everyone,
I was wonder which product should I use for my daughters... Fiery Wall of Protection or Protection?
They are dealing with their dad and his parents that are very abusive towards my kids. Plus, there are some mean girls in my daughters' school that keep insulting and lying about my daughters, they delete their homework, and are really mean :(

Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:48 am

LA1985,

Both are great products, you can read about them on the lucky mojo web page. In you specific case I would recommended fiery wall of protection to keep the evil off of her, and to ask for Gods angels to protect her, her guardian spirits to protect her and to dress her in the full armor of the lord (Ephesians 6:10-18). The spell kit comes with everything needed to produce a powerful spell for protection along with a mojo to have your child carry. If you cant put it with her, you can hide it under a mattress.

Fiery Wall: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
A book produced by Lucky Mojo on protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”