Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Uncrossing Jinx Breaking Plus Protection and Open Roads

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Uncrossing Jinx Breaking Plus Protection and Open Roads

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:34 pm

Nony65, uncrossing work is meant to take bad luck off you. Your luck is already a little better: "relationship going steady" is a big one, especially if it was going badly before.

"Weirdly, I haven't felt suicidal since the work took place" -- I would view that as conclusive.

So you don't feel light and happy yet? All right. Are you being treated for depression? Should you be? Those are perfectly valid and non-magical features for not feeling shiny after being uncrossed.

Another thing: I have found that you can learn bad habits from a long stretch of bad luck. Even after my luck began to turn around, I still had to gather courage and wisdom and do a lot of fear-killing. Spiritual supplies such as Crucible of Courage, Tranquility and King Solomon Wisdom can help with these, too.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Nony65
Forum Member

Unread post by Nony65 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:18 am

Hi Miss Michaele, it wasn't so much this relationship before that was going wrong; when I found a guy I really liked, he would go within weeks.

Now I have found someone who is really into me to the point I feel smothered! It seems to have gone from one extreme to another.

I do have diagnosed depression and a few other things, but since this was done, I haven't felt suicidal. Not even a bit. Down, yes, but definitely not like how I was feeling. I definitely feel a lot calmer in myself.

As said in my last post, I had some work done for me from another rootworker on family issues quite recently and things are going very well. If a curse was laid on me before, does that mean it could otherwise have affected the work being carried out? E.g. if I was crossed, but asked for reconciliation work, would it have impacted that? Thanks.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Nony65, I'm glad you're doing better.
Nony65 wrote:Now I have found someone who is really into me to the point I feel smothered! It seems to have gone from one extreme to another.
After being neglected and emotionally starved for so long, one piece of pie feels like too much Christmas dinner, doesn't it?
If a curse was laid on me before, does that mean it could otherwise have affected the work being carried out? E.g. if I was crossed, but asked for reconciliation work, would it have impacted that?
Yes, absolutely! That's what curses are for, to mess up your life in any way possible.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Nony65
Forum Member

Unread post by Nony65 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:25 am

Thanks again Miss Michaele,

I guess my question I have to ask is now, what's going on?!? As things really have seemed to take a turn for the worse. My partner and I are frequently arguing, today things were so bad, we hung up on one another and I suspect soon a break up could be imminent if things don't cool down. I got my results from my cervical screening and they came back as abnormal (again) and really unsettled me, saying I will have to go for colposcopy in a couple of months.

The situation at home with my Mum is unbearable once more and I am being physically attacked in my work again (I work in mental health); for weeks when things were perfect, I wasn't. I am also, for the first time in months since the uncrossing work begun, feeling suicidal for no reason.

I am wondering if these could just be the 'side effects' coming to the surface from the bad luck or if I am under attack again. I have followed all advice regarding rootwork, I just don't understand what is going on.

Should I do some more uncrossing baths? Roughly how many should be taken if necessary? Anything else? I have been anointing white candles whilst praying using LM oil.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:20 am

Nony65, what kind of protection work are you doing? If you haven't done any before now, you could well be crossed again -- especially if your enemy is in your daily life and can see when the bad luck abates. I would repeat the uncrossing work and follow up at once with protective work. Get a hamsa hand, also called a Hand of Fatima or Hand of Miriam; Lucky Mojo has wall hangings, pendants and keychains. Dress it with Fiery Wall of Protection oil and pray Psalm 91 and 1 Chronicles 16:9: "For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou [your enemy] hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars." I recommend this verse because the Hand of Miriam has an eye in the palm.

And you've been working with a rootworker? That's the person you want to consult.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Nony65
Forum Member

Unread post by Nony65 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:28 am

Yes, they are an excellent rootworker, and produced very good results initially. As far as I am aware, protection work was included. I have sent them an email, but I know they are very busy and don't like to keep hounding them.

I am led to believe that the culprit who put the curse on me isn't in my life, so therefore has no control over me.

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:52 pm

Nony, you work in mental health and are being attacked by patients? You are feeling suicidal again from out of nowhere? You may also be encountering negative spirits through your work in the mental health field. Some folks who are "off" have bad spirits hanging around them - these spirits can jump off onto you. It is just like the person who works at the graveyard or funeral home is at risk from spirits following them home. You have to protect yourself. When you drive home, make sure you cross over water. Wipe down with Florida Water when you get home from work, etc.....

MissMichaele is correct about picking up new curses. You need to cleanse (Uncross ) to get the bad off of you. Also, clean ( uncross ) your home, your car, and your laundry. Do not let your hair be taken, watch out for people who want to do your hair, or stroke it etc. After you cleanse and uncross, you must put protection in place. The Hamsa Hand is great. You can hang one in your home and in your car ( rear view mirror). You may want to invest in a Protection Mojo to wear while at work. I know your rootworker did protection work for you, but YOU have to maintain Protection and make cleansing / uncrossing a part of your regular housecleaning routine. Talk about these things when you contact your rootworker. Take care.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:25 pm

MoonBreath wrote:The Hamsa Hand is great. You can hang one in your home and in your car ( rear view mirror).
I have hamsa hand keychains all over my house. There's one in the bathroom, hanging from the shampoo caddy in the shower, and some hanging from altar decor and light fixtures in my chapel.

Pink Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Pink Moon » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:49 am

Hello all,

I've been wanting to purchase a 13 Herb Bath supply from Lucky Mojo for a while now and utilize it for Love Uncrossing purposes. Before making the purchase, I do have some inquiries regarding Love Uncrossing baths.

A few weeks ago, I proceeded to perform a love spell and while that process is going great, I thought about also ushering in some "Me" work as well and truly cleanse myself from any past romantic hiccups, ghosts and negative notions that I may still have lingering around. I thought it would be important to address these issues now before bringing them into any new relationship that I may form.

Is it a good idea to do a Love Uncrossing Bath while having a Love Spell (working with Oshun on this one) manifest at the same time? Besides the rose petals, are there any other ingredients I may need to add to the 13 Herb Bath?

Thank you and blessings!

-PM

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Hello, Pink Moon ,
Miss cat has already said (se her post above) that you need to add at least 2 ingredients (see the ingredients in the first post by Kriskat).
If this were me, I would have performed the bath first and then the love work with Mama Oshun.
But if you have already started the work with her then, it's up to you.
By the way, have you considered Cut and Clear for any emotional ties that you have with another?
www.luckymojo.com.cutandclear.html
Wishing you the best

Pink Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Pink Moon » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:40 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

I don't think a C&C is necessary because I don't have any major emotional ties to any of my exes, this was just a last minute suggestion from a friend that I thought would be a nice touch to my prior spell work. I do have Rose Petals and Violet Leaves at home so I can add them to the herbal bath.

I'm sure Mama Oshun wouldn't mind anything beneficial towards matters of (self)love and the heart.

Again, thank you Miss Aida!

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Would this bath work if someone has blocked me from my love? I need to do a Blockbuster spell, but I have to wait to get the products. Or would this not be applicable?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:59 pm

Hello, Unbound,

If you are crossed in any way, that would definitely help

Wishing you the best

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Nefertiti
Forum Member

Unread post by Nefertiti » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:50 pm

Never mind, figured it out :)

Reason: Post doesn't make sense
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will -Jawaharal Nehru

yuma
Forum Member

Unread post by yuma » Sun May 08, 2016 7:11 am

hello everyone i am new here,it is my first time to participate asking question here,my apology if there is mistake.
my question is this,is it possible to do the uncrossing without knowing very well if i was crossed.
life has been too tough for me.
i always found it difficult to get favour from partners and my relationship does not last long.
please help me what can i do.
hello everyone! my name is yuma,living in malaysia i am new to this site,

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 08, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello, yuma ,

It could NEVER NEVER hurt to perform a 13 day uncrossing followed by protection spells.

You have nothing to lose and possibly everything to gain

www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells,html

Wishing you the best

yuma
Forum Member

Unread post by yuma » Fri May 13, 2016 9:54 pm

Thank u miss Aida.
I have already add the 13 herb bath in my purchasing cart.but I to want know if It is possible to also add lucky mojo uncrossed oil bath.is it possible to add this oil together with the 13 herb bath when cleansing.
Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello, yuma ,

Yes. You can add a couple of drops of it in the bath.

Not too much, though

take care

yuma
Forum Member

Unread post by yuma » Sat May 14, 2016 10:40 pm

Thank u miss Aida

yuma
Forum Member

Unread post by yuma » Tue May 24, 2016 8:06 pm

Hi to everyone In this forum.plz help! there was few dream I have last year,in that dream,I saw a man that hold a black paper bag,inside the black paper bag there is an egg.he hold it and break it on his hand,I knew he was doing against me.....pls tell me what spell to use to destroy his plans...(2)there is another occasion in my dream where I saw flood in front of me preventing me to cross over,another occasion in my dream,I found my self locked up in a compound completely fenced,and I couldn't find my self out.Please I need a help,what spell I should use?thank u

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed May 25, 2016 2:22 pm

Hello Yuma,

In general I would recommend working with Uncrossing products (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) and Fiery Wall Of Protection products (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html). If you get the spell kits they will have everything you need!

Peace~

Nathen

yuma
Forum Member

Unread post by yuma » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:22 am

Thanks miss Aida..im about to make the uncrossed kit order by tomorrow.but I still have one more question on how to use the uncrossed powder ...i read about the uncrossed powder,but I still want to ask more question before I make my order..and my question is ,please is it possible to blow the uncrossed powder around the four direction in my room or within my balcony? Another thing is It says blow the powder from east then the rest directions,but I don't know which way is east or north.can I just blow from any direction? Since I don't know east ,west ,north south.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:43 pm

Hello, yuma ,

The sun rises in the east. The sun sets in the west.

Start with east. turn 1/4 to your right and you are facing south. Turn 1/4 to your right (which is directly opposite of where you were initially facing) and you are now facing west. Turn 1/4 right and you are facing north.

Yes, you can just go around your room but it's best to do it as Miss cat prescribes.

Do it inside your room and within your balcony also

take care

DaniWonderland
Forum Member

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:51 pm

I just want to say this stuff is legit!!!

I just anointed my wrists with the uncrossing oil and prayed the 91 Psalms out loud, while then dressing my pendulum with it and stating my intent to BREAK off any lingering built up energy, remove all negative energy and ward off any evil eye that has contaminated me, my home and my pendulum.

As I was dressing my pendulum with it, the necklace broke OFF at the part where you hook it on yourself. I looked at the chain, and nothings broken, it simply disconnected somehow when all I did was dangle it from my fingers and gently rub down the oil on it. This never happened before so I tried to close it back again and then tried to pull it apart to see if maybe the hooking piece is broken, but it's not. It wouldn't disconnect when I tried to pull it apart. So this is very strange that the chain just disconnected as I was stating my intent to BREAK OFF any negative energy and the chain just broke off in half as if someone pulled it apart.

Then I applied it on my forehead and wrists, and instantly feel this tingling sensation and this revived aura around me.

Is any of this considered normal or am I just imagining things?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:34 pm

DaniWonderland, the interpretation of signs is a very personal thing, it varies from person to person. We can't tell you if your necklace breaking is a sign without giving you a reading.

Uncrossing oil is powerful stuff. If you felt uncrossed after using it, that's exactly what the oil is supposed to do.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

DaniWonderland
Forum Member

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:01 pm

Hi sisterjean,

So without a reading though just to usually base this off typical experiences with such oils, can they have that kind of impact or affect instantly on a object? That's all I was wondering...

And I don't know if I even was crossed prior to it, but the aroma of this oil just on my wrists alone felt like I'm captured inside this ball of strong relaxing aroma that will follow you everywhere you go.. I was like damn. Lol

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:43 pm

DaniWonderland,

Sisterjean is much more cautious than i am. In most forms of folk magic, the breaking of a necklace chain is considered to be a sign of the amulet "taking a hit" for you. When you ask for a condition to be "broken" and the chain breaks, that is a sign that what you asked for is working.

There is an entire thread in this forum about signs and omens. I speak my mind there, even though others are cautious, and you can always ask questions in that thread.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland
Forum Member

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:56 pm

That's what I figured. Gotcha.

Can't wait to get to work :D

unicorn
Forum Member

Unread post by unicorn » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:55 am

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking on here for a while but this is my first post, hoping someone can help. I started an uncrossing spell yesterday for to get rid of self-sabotage, low self esteem, and to cut ties with the childhood abuse that all of that stemmed from. I also asked for help in uncrossing any negativity anyone has put on me from my past or present (abusive relationships, enemies I may not know, etc.).

So here's where my question comes in. I did an uncrossing bath, then cleaned my altar, dressed my candle, called my ancestors, wrote and stated my intentions, cried a lot lol, and lit the candle. The wick lit and broke off into 2 pieces so that I had 2 separate flames for a while. What would that mean?
The flame burned slowly, and it wasn't very big, but it stayed lit. After that, the house had a very heavy and negative feeling. I felt like someone was watching me and was very scared to turn my back or round corners or look into mirrors.
I can not keep the candle burning while asleep or away from home (owner of the house won't let me) so I snuffed it and went to sleep. That night I had a very vivid dream of my first love who I haven't had contact with in 7 years. It was a very stressful dream and just brought back to my memory how much I miss him. I woke up covered in sweat and I have been feeling very sad since.

Does this sound normal? Should I do a house cleansing too? If so, can someone please link me to info on how to do that?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello unicorn,

You can find information about signs in burning candles here (the twin flames thing is mentioned specifically):

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

As for the heavy feeling in the house, I don't think that was caused by the Uncrossing spell itself. Did you kindly ask your ancestors to depart when the spell was over? If not, someone could be hanging around still and causing that heavy presence. If you ask the ancestors to go and the heavy feeling is still there, you could always do some cleansing on your house with Chinese Wash:

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

More instructions on cleansing home here: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

And if you designed the spell to help you recover from past trauma and people who have used you, perhaps you dreamed about this person because he's a source of sadness and trauma you need to work past? It could be worth getting a reading about it so you can learn more about the purpose of the dream and what you can do about it:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care and good luck!

Nina
Forum Member

Unread post by Nina » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:38 am

Hi Miss Aida
honestly i decided to do reverse spell i have my own reasons to do so it's a long story...this situation has been going on for 4 years and not just in my love life in other areas as well...so my question should i do uncrossing then reversal then road opener? or reversal then road opener?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:52 am

Hello Nina,

I moved your question over here because your line of inquiry had gotten off topic from candle divination.

Miss Aida recommending you do some Uncrossing work, so do that first. If you feel that someone put this condition on you and you want to "return to sender," do Reversing work after that. But if you want to just go straight to the Road Opener work after the Uncrossing work, you can also do that to get a fresh start and begin moving forward again. Here is more information about all three:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Take care :)

Nina
Forum Member

Unread post by Nina » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:36 am

is it normal to experience symptoms like lack of energy, depression, etc.. when doing a 13 days uncrossing bath? today is the 3rd day and i just don't feel normal!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:08 am

Hello, Nina,

Yes, this can happen and it happens many times to people who are crossed

This could be a sign that something is trying to prevent you from continuing your cleansings.

Please perform immediate protection as soon as your leave the tub/shower

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Stay strong and try to continue the cleansings.

Wishing you the best

Take care

Nina
Forum Member

Unread post by Nina » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:20 am

thank you miss Aida
i performed a protection spell and woke up the next day feeling emotionally much better so it worked thx
but the physical symptoms (lack of energy, feeling exhausted, hands shaking) are still there hope it gets better soon...

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:36 am

Hello Nina,

I'm glad to hear that the protection is helping. The 13 Herb Bath could just be shaking up some gunk you were carrying around, so I'd say see how you feel once the bath ritual is complete. But if you're still experiencing those symptoms (depression, lack of energy) after that, please get yourself to a doctor. You may need professional medical help to truly get back feeling to normal. Take care!

Beginner01
Forum Member

Unread post by Beginner01 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:32 am

I have reviewed the "uncrossing forum" but have a very specific question so I thought I would post in case others find themselves in a similar situation. I did break up jars on my ex & 2 women. I also did a 7 day break up candle on 1 & burned some small black candles as well. These relationships did not end entirely due to close family connections. But the quality declined rapidly impacting them and those around them. That being said I want to undo these spells as part of making peace with my past. The Jars were already deployed so I think at this point I would have to do uncrossing work.

I do not want any of this negativity to come back to me which is why I have delayed this for so long. But I am very apologetic and want to undo what was done. Would an uncrossing candle on each persons name be sufficient enough to remove what was done & would any negativity come back to me as the person who initially did the break up ritual?

Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

Yes, you are correct: uncrossing candles for them

And for yourself, a Hyssop bath (with the prayer) for forgiveness:

www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Wishing you the best

Take care

Beginner01
Forum Member

Unread post by Beginner01 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:12 pm

I'm a little confused and due to the nature of the work I want to be sure I understand clearly.

1.) will a lucky mojo uncrossing candle reverse the work back on to me or just take it off of them?
2.) I already did the hyssop baths after originally doing the negative work is it necessary to do it again?
3.) If so do I do the hyssop bath every day while the candle burns?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Hello, Beginner01

I will answer each question after the question

1.) will a lucky mojo uncrossing candle reverse the work back on to me or just take it off of them?-NO! It just removes the spells you have placed. A REVERSING candle would reverse the spell to you. So, you're OK.

2.) I already did the hyssop baths after originally doing the negative work is it necessary to do it again?-It can't hurt.

3.) If so do I do the hyssop bath every day while the candle burns?-Just once is fine.

take care

Sadpanda
Forum Member

Unread post by Sadpanda » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:23 pm

hi everyone
what kind of spell or magical ingredients should be used to a person that has a spell being worked on him?
it's interfering with my love work on my target so I want to weaken the other spell that the enemy has on him or make it go away.It making him singular minded and not focus on me. tia.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:46 pm

Hello, Sadpanda ,

I suggest that you read through the forum and threads because these answers have been posted hundreds of time.

But, here is a quick guide to what you are looking for

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you the best

take care

Stuff7777
Newly Registered

Unread post by Stuff7777 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:32 am

I'm now broke and almost homeless. I need help.i know who placed the curse. When it happened I heard 3 loud long rings in my ears and then something horrible jumped into my chest. My whole life collapse before my eyes and I have nightmares every night. Can someone cast a mirror spell or banishing spell of some sort to help me. With her and my picture, maybe? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Hello, Stuff7777

Please contact the pro bono fund for help. If you qualify 9and it sure sounds like it), it's free

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

Wishing you the very best

take care

SteveRabon
Newly Registered

Unread post by SteveRabon » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:38 pm

Maybe you can answer a question for me; When I was a little boy I found a Jar in my mother's house it had small strips of paper and some kind of yellowish fluid. When I found it I showed it to my mother; she asked me where I had found it and I told her in the bathroom cabinet. She told me to throw it away so I did. later on in life she told me she thought that was some type of curse and since I found it the curse went on me instead of her, but thought that was why I was having so much bad luck in my life. Do you know of any curse that would have small strips of paper and some type of yellowish fluid in it,, and if so how can I reverse this type of curse?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:00 am

Hello SteveRabon,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

As for this jar, spells contained in jars are common in hoodoo, but I can't know for sure if that was the tradition this jar was created in. In the traditional beliefs of hoodoo though, you wouldn't have been affected by the jar if it wasn't meant for you. For example, if I lay down hot foot powder for someone but you walked through it instead, it wouldn't hurt you because I didn't call your name as I laid the powders.

The yellow fluid *could* be urine, it could've been the urine of a specific person, we'll never know. One thing to keep in mind though is in some witchcraft traditions, bottle spells with urine in them are protective, not harmful. Just food for thought.

All that being said, I think it would be a good idea for you to get a reading for a reputable reader. They can tell you if you are indeed under the influence of this jar, if it was a curse, and what you can do about it. You can find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but you should know that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!

Sox1111
Forum Member

Unread post by Sox1111 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:06 pm

I've done and repeated the black walnut cleansing spell and other spell suggested to me on the radio show. But I'm still having problems. I have a reading with an AIRR worker scheduled later this month. In the interim, how can I stop this?

I've been engaging in warfare with a girl who has tried relentlessly to get green card from my ex boyfriend. I believe she even did work to break us up. Months ago an AIRR worker told me the girl was doing blocking working on me. Makes sense because when I did blocking work to get her away from my ex in February, he blocked me five days later. She is still doing work on me because she knows my ex has been trying to get back together with me all year.

I want to be unaffected by her work. She might be paying someone else to do work because she is so stupid that she called police and gave fake identifying info but her real address where her car is registered with her real identifying info and illegal status. Police haven't seemed to interested in arresting her for lying.

I started DUME ing her in May, and I'm afraid to do reversing in case the it comes back on me. I have cut and clear oil on the way. How can I stop being affected by her once and for all.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi Sox1111,

Did you do the black walnut spell to rid yourself of your emotional ties to your ex-boyfriend? Or for a different purpose? Cut and Clear works for that same goal, so I am a little confused by your choice of these products if your goal is to get him back.

If you want to remove her influence on you and your attempts to reconcile with him, do an Uncrossing spell, then cleanse your home with Chinese Wash and put up Protection to keep any further interference from her at bay.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

You can also work with Reversing, to send her evil back to her. The idea of it "coming back" to you should not worry you, especially if you are keeping up with your Protection work. Reversing is a solid line of defense against someone who is continuously working against you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Finally, you could put her in a mirror box and bury that in a graveyard. Please read through this thread on how to do that properly:
mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-que ... t2140.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Serina1207
Forum Member

Unread post by Serina1207 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:32 am

Hello everyone! first post ever. I am not sure if I am posting at the right section so please forgive me if I made a mistake.

I'd like some advice.
I would like to reverse or break a breakup spell cast on me by the mother of my twin flame. I had a reading and I was told that she has been working on separating us for long time because she didn't like that I am older than her son. I was also told that another woman is doing rootwork on him and she is favourite by his mum because she is younger.
I was advised to undo all the love spell work on him and do a cut clear on him because the chain of her work is that strong that any love work will push him further away it will cause me also problems with my future dating life. I was told that my spirit guide said that the spell that was put on me had angered the spirit world and both my ancestors and my twin flame ancestors were going to take care of that. I was told that the spirit world was going to punish her for putting that spell on me while she was warned not to do it (she is a professional rootworker). The spirit world was going to awaken her son and punish her and I was going to watch this happen (it has already been happening). I was told not to do any work because both mother and son had to suffer to grow. He had to stand up to his mum to break the spell and that was up to him when he was going to be able to do it. It was on the plans by his ancestors that he was going to get a strong awakening.
I feel devastated, angered and hurt by all this. I don't know if I let him go if he goes to the other woman who hasn't been blocked and has been working on him.
I have been thinking about uncrossing of the situation, reversals on her and the other woman and mirror box for protection. Also since her breakup spell started working I got a cold that doesn't go away. I feel really ill.
Help..

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Hello Serina1207,

My first instinct would be to do some Uncrossing work (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) to counter the breakup spell and try some spells under the following thread to undo the love work done on this man:

spells-to-remove-love-lust-binding-spel ... 22281.html

And I do think the protective spells are a good idea for both of you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care.

Serina1207
Forum Member

Unread post by Serina1207 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:55 am

Thank you you very much Sister Jean.
I have already started with uncrossing baths and I am on my way to do uncrossing candles etc.
Will uncrossing the work done by the other woman have any effect on the lovework I have done on him? Is there any way that I could protect my work from being undone?

Again thank you for the speedy reply :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:04 am

Hello, Serina1207 ,

The key would be in your petition and your stated verbal commands. So, make it perfectly clear what you are removing

Additionally, as soon as the uncrossing work is completed, place more love work on him just to reinforce what you are doing

Take care

Serina1207
Forum Member

Unread post by Serina1207 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:25 am

Hello Miss Aida.
Yes I will try to be as much as specific as I can be. I was thinking to take it into stages and then build up first with communication & healing, then protection etc. before I do more lovework on him.
I was also wondering which is the best saint to work with for the uncrossing? I work with St Michael, Oshun and st Martha.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:29 am

Hello, Serina1207 ,

When there' evil involved, I personally work with St Michael.

But keep working with your other entities that you have worked with. When you already have a relationship with them, it's easier because they are familiar with your case

Wishing you the very best

Take acre

witchywoman1313
Forum Member

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:11 pm

I found out recently that a guy I dated briefly a couple years back did a break up/ destruction spell on my recent ex & I that I did tons of love work on. My question is this: Should I burn an uncrossing candle just for that specific thing or instead to be uncrossed from any & all conditions? I haven't done anymore love work on him in a while bc I moved on to someone else however my recent readings have stated that he will be back by either the end of this month or by next month.

I only have one uncrossing candle & some 13 herb bath at the moment and wouldn't mind getting rid of any possible jinxes or spells placed upon me. I'm thinking also that breakup spell he did prob kept my love work from working.
Any insight is appreciated :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:47 am

Hello witchywoman1313,

I think that you should do a general Uncrossing spell and say in your petition paper that you want to be freed from all crossed conditions and jinxes, just to cover all your bases. Follow that up with a 13 Herb Bath, to further clear away the crossed conditions. Follow that up with Cut & Clear work, to sever any connection you have with the guy you did break up work on you, so you can make a clear break from him and his influence.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Take care.

witchywoman1313
Forum Member

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:16 am

Thank you Sister Jean :) would I still need to do a cut and clear on him even if I no longer have feelings for either guy?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:53 am

Hello witchywoman1313,

If you have absolutely zero feelings for either guy, then a Cut & Clear isn't necessary. Just proceed with your Uncrossing work.

Take care.

witchywoman1313
Forum Member

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:45 pm

Thanks so much :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”