Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Uncrossing Jinx Breaking Plus Protection and Open Roads

DannyN
Re: Spells for Uncrossing Jinx Breaking Plus Protection and Open Roads

Unread post by DannyN » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Just out of curiosity, If I am buying 13-Herbal Mix for uncrossing, any need to add Hyssop and Rue to the mix?
Also, what is the oil to be used in anointing the candle lit during the bath? (Initially I planned to get some Hyssop and Rue and olive oil to brew my own oil for use in anointing the candles, but if I may not be needing the hyssop and rue, then i guess i will just buy the ready-made oil for the bath

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:27 pm

DannyN,

The oil I recommend is Uncrossing Oil. You do not need to get the extra herbs; they are included.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:46 am

Thanks so very much Ernie. I assumed so, but just wanted to be sure

Lovelygirl00

Unread post by Lovelygirl00 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:39 pm

Hello All,

Quick question? I did a 13 herb bath this evening and got rid of it as the sun went down. I had to drive to a crossroad and I got out of my car to throw the water over my left shoulder but I accidentally hit my car with some of the water. But lucky I had Ammonia In my car so I just sprayed it on that side of my car. So my question is do I need to do the bath over or just wash my car?

Also I have the spiritual bath book but I’m still confused on what time do I the bath and what time do I get rid of the water?

Also I don’t have white shoes but everything else I had on was white is that ok?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:42 pm

Hi Lovelygirl00,

Smart thinking to use ammonia, just be careful to not use too much as it may affect the wax on a car's paint job. Getting it washed is a good idea, but you don't need to repeat your bath.

Traditionally, spiritual baths are performed in the early morning before sunrise and disposing of the water at a crossroads is done right after the bath.

It's OK that you didn't have white shoes.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Lovelygirl00

Unread post by Lovelygirl00 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:18 pm

Thank you! Miss Athena 😘

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:16 pm

I have a question about uncrossing spells. I did a spell for someone else to uncross her love life and after seeing some positive changes I feel I would benefit from doing it for myself too.

Can you do a general uncrossing spell with the petition; In the name of [deity] I ask that I be released from any crossed conditions that may be afflicting me, or do you need to do an uncrossing in specific areas of life such as love, career, health etc?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Hi Pegasus,

Yes, you can do a general uncrossing spell on yourself, or on anyone else.

Your petition is fine, no need to be any more specific than that.

Good luck!

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:10 pm

1) Can the uncrossing be used with an oil for the condition you are trying uncross? For example if you are trying to do an uncrossing for your money or job situation, can you use uncrossing and steady work oil or uncrossing and wealthy way oil?

2) On the petition if you write your name and then 'uncross money' or 'uncross career' on top would it be the correct way?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:52 pm

1) You could, but most people, myself included, would do that as a two-step process -- first uncrossing, then drawing what is wanted. It just makes more sense that way. One would follow the other in close succession -- like taking a bath and gettin dressed.

2) Well, that is one way, yes, but there is no "correct" way in terms of form. I suggest that you spend $9.00 on this informative illustrated book i wrote about petition papers -- and then you will see a whole new world of ideas opening up to you:

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper In My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://luckymojo.com/luckymojopublishing.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:05 pm

Thank you Catherine, I have the book but sometimes struggle to write petitions. I will read it again to get ideas.

xoey

Unread post by xoey » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:11 pm

Hello -

The man I am currently doing romantic work on (sugar jar with candles fixed w/ Attraction, Crown of Success, and Love Me, primarily) asked me after having sex yesterday if I was putting a spell on him ("The way your head tilted back and the look on your face, I wondered if you were putting a spell on me.") I have mentioned to him that I burn candles as a religious practice but haven't identified a specific religious practice, and he has likely seen my altar from a distance (standing in the doorway of my bedroom) but no active candles burning while he is there and the sugar jar hidden away.

Do I need to do any sort of protection / cleansing / uncrossing work about this? I'm not seeing any signs that I've been crossed up and the work seems to be progressing very well and successfully. Is that just part of the deal - when it's working well, sometimes they can tell? As far as I know, he doesn't have anyone who would be doing any counter work against me. This is the first time I've worked a love spell on a specific person, rather than general Come to Me or long distance work, so I haven't encountered this before.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:39 pm

Hello xoey,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

I don't think you have anything to worry about in terms of being crossed up. It sounds more like your target has become enthralled with you, and since he knows you burn candles, he may just be trying to find an explanation for his heightened feelings.

It's no coincidence that the origin of the word "fascinate" comes from the Latin verb "fascinare" which means "to cast a spell". So when someone fascinates or enchants us to a noticeable degree, it's not a stretch to question whether magic may be involved.

The bottom line is I wouldn't worry about you being crossed. Your work is successful, so congratulations and keep it up.

That being said, when you are performing a spell on him, put bay leaves in your shoes to avoid spiritual detection of your work. This is generally advisable as a habit.

If he asks again, you can simply laugh it off. However, if you feel he is open-minded about such things, you may open up to him. The choice is yours as you know him best.

I hope this helps, and I wish you continued good luck with your work! You obviously have a talent for it!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”