Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Protection and Safety Amulets, Charms, Talismans, Jewelry

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.
Spiritual_Mama
HRCC Student
Re: Protection and Safety Amulets, Charms, Talismans, Jewelry

Unread post by Spiritual_Mama » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:09 pm

Dear LM family,

I gave a silver dime to my cousin. She gave it to her son to make jewelry out of it. Her son polished the dime and made it into a bracelet for her to wear. She was worried that the polishing process has reduced or removed the protection power of the dime. Is this true?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Hello, Spiritual_Mama ,

Just put some protection products on it and it should be just fine

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Spiritual_Mama
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spiritual_Mama » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:23 am

Thank you Miss Aida

airofwealth

Unread post by airofwealth » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:59 am

Hello. How are you? I have lots of old stones, lodestones, john the conquer pieces and mojo bags. What can I do to make them consecrated again with newness in my favor .. Thanks

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:34 am

Hello airofwealth,

That's a lot of different kinds of objects, but generally, if you want to reconsecrate a hard object, give it a wash in whiskey then re-dress it with an appropriate oil (Lodestone oil for lodestones, for example), then start feeding it if it needs to be fed. Mojo bags are a different story. If the mojo bag feels "dead" to you, you might need to ritually take it apart and remake it after washing the hard objects inside like I described and replenishing things like herbs, petition papers, etc.

You can read more about re-consecrating mojo bags and ask questions about the subject here:

mojo-seen-touched-dropped-washed-unfed- ... 21076.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Metalina

Unread post by Metalina » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:42 pm

My mercury dime fell off my ankle four times, today. I was at home all four times.

The first time it was on a chain, the chain didn't break, the latch just let it go. The second time I used a bit of red wool cord, and it didn't break either, the dime's loop let go of the cord (I guess, I mean that's the only possible way it could have come off.) I took the loop off and put a new cord directly through the hole in the dime, then the double knot on the cord let go. Then I switched to a ribbon, and that double knot, too, came undone. So I just redid it again with a new cord and this time I knotted it several more times. I'm baffled because this has never happened before, and usually wool really grips itself better than this. I think it must be the dime trying to tell me something.

Here's something weird. The dime in question is a 1944. Today, I made a LM order including some Reversing Oil and candles plus a few other things, and my order number ends in 444.

As you can imagine I cleaned myself and my home, used Fiery Wall oil, burned Tibetan Ghost Purge Incense and put on an additional mercury dime. I'm a little unnerved.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:14 am

Hi Metalina,

It may have taken a hit for you. Hard to say.

You're right to do a cleansing and put up protection. I would also look into replacing your dime.
http://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

JAD82017

Unread post by JAD82017 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:14 am

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for any recommendations on jewelry/amulets that LM sells for protection. I need something for general protection... Maybe something that blocks out negative influences/vibes as well.. Which have you found that work best for you? I'd rather not have something that would cause people to stare and question the piece. I've looked through some of the items for sale here but I can't decide on which I should get. Thanks in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:36 am

Hello, JAD82017 ,

Oh my.

There's no way we can answer this question

These amulets are personal to each person.

And what we wear is not to be advertised. If an enemy knows what you are wearing, they could try to combat it.

So, you'll have to make that decision for yourself

You've seen all the amulets, right?
HRCC Graduate #1631

JAD82017

Unread post by JAD82017 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:34 pm

I'm sorry. I didn't even consider that someone could combat it. I apologize.

Yes, I've looked through each. There are a few that I find catching but I'm still unsure which would be best suited for me. I'll just relook through them.

I know that I have someone working negative magic against me, it's an old friend of mine. We had a falling out when his wife committed suicide, he was the cause of it. I could never look at him the same after that, we got into an argument a few months back and since then he's been working against me. So, that's mostly what I'd like protection from, his workings. I'll reread all the descriptions and hopefully find something. There's certainly plenty to choose from!

I can purchase Van Van oil in the mean time and put it on a piece of jewelry I already own while reciting a psalms over it, correct? I have a ring I wear everyday, it has a crescent moon, star, cross & sun on it. Would that be okay to use?

Thank you.

I apologize again for my previous question. I really hadn't thought about the possibility of someone working against anyone that answered.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:43 pm

Hello, JAD82017

No need to apologize!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TrojanBlood
Newly Registered

Unread post by TrojanBlood » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:50 pm

I need a protection jewelry for my daughter who is under daily spiritual attack. The problem is that some forces changed her perception of the reality and she does not believe anymore in the existence of spells and attacks she is under.

What is the strongest among them all in Lucky Mojo's inventory?

I would like it to be discreet too not to arouse any suspicions about its powers, otherwise my daughter will not wear it.

I appreciate any good advice.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:38 pm

TrojanBlood

I would highly suggest getting a reading from a AIRR member and have a professional do some Rootwork for you and your daughter and possibly make a talisman for her. Here is the link for AIRR.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Best of luck to you. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:27 am

TrojanBlood,

There is no "strongest" talisman for two reasons:

1. Each culture has its own ways of working -- a strong Hindu talisman may look innocuous to a Christian and vice versa, merely due to unfamiliarity with the tradition of powerful use in an unnown culture or because of disrespect for that culture. Therefore, we supply talismans from many cultures, for the use of those who are familiar with them or may wish to learn about them.

2. A talisman may be simply a factory-made or hand-made charm or piece of jewelry, which receives its protective power during a rite of consecration, prayer, ritual work, or fixing and preparing -- or by being linked in one way or another to the person for whom it is made, for instance by the application or inclusion of personal concerns into the item.

Regarding talismans of protection being discreet, that is quite a common request. We are often asked, as workers, to craft a discreet talisman or to empower an innocuous-looking aesthetic item as discreet talisman, to avoid suspicion among co-workers or school-mates that one is wearing anything protective. There are several common reasons for this"

1. The recipient may not wear a talisman if he or she knows it is magical in intention.

1. It may be socially advantageous to keep one's associates from the knowledge that one practices magic

2. It may be magically advantageous to keep one's magically-aware associates from the knowledge thats one is erecting a shield against attacks, to blind them to the fact that one is well aware of the attacks.

Whether you wish to purchase a traditional folk-magic talisman from our shop and have it personally empowered for you r daughter or decide to purchase a piece of jewelry and have it worked on, i recommend that you select a member of of AIRR and pay them for performing the ritual. The cost will vary among the workers, of course, as we are all independent and AIRR is primarily a directory listing service for ethical practitioners.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo”