Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
lolitabd
Forum Member

Re: Break Up Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by lolitabd » Thu May 24, 2018 7:35 pm

Hi,

I ordered some Break Up oil and a Black Divorce candle to carve a couple's name into it and dress the candle in oil and burn.

I currently have a vinegar jar on them that I have been shaking for a few weeks but I think its ready to be deployed.

After I have burned the whole black divorce candle down, is it possible to use a normal black pillar candle dressed in the Break Up oil to continue the candle work? or should I only use figural candles? I will carve their names and "break up" between their names on the pillar candle and I will write a petition on a little piece of paper to put under the candle as well.

Also what if I were to use a white pillar candle instead with the Break Up oil? I'm not wanting to make it a ridiculously traumatic breakup, just to break up full stop, however that may be, explosive or amicable. I just find it hard at my local candle shop here where I live to find large pillar candles in black and would have to order online and wait a few weeks - but if I have to use black I'll definitely order one.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 27, 2018 9:29 am

Hello BabydollBunnyXx,

Yes you can keep your work going by dressing a normal pillar candle in Break Up oil and burning that, and if white is all you can get, you can go ahead and use white. You can use white for anything.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Wed May 30, 2018 3:43 pm

Just got the break up oil today - I'm going to dress the black divorce candle in it and some cayenne pepper and poppy seeds this Saturday and burn it all the way through in one sitting and then set the pillar candle with this oil to burn every Tuesday and Saturday :)

I'm very excited and can't wait to give a testimonial down the track - I have a great feeling about it :)

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:14 pm

I did a divorce candle end of may and I lit a black pillar for a week straight and threw the wax remains in a crossroads that had train tracks, I also lit black candles in this oil on a vinegar jar that i buried in a cemetery end of may full moon.

I haven't really seen much happen yet, I have noticed them get a little distant but then come back together then a little distant again, there might be a lot more going on behind the scenes but I just feel like nothing much is happening.

Although a random chance of catching up in person happened and I did manage to quickly get some break up oil on the inside rim of his hat so the oil would go on his forehead when he went to put it on him that morning, did that 10 days ago, I managed to put quite a bit on there, it just looks like a sweat patch his forehead would make on the hat anyway so he wouldn't think anything of it, but he wears it alot!

I know there is the 3 days / 3 weeks / 3 months rule to give a rough idea of what to hope for but would it work faster now that I've gotten the break up oil on his skin/hat with my stated intentions?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:18 pm

Hello BBBunnyXx,

There is no "3 days / 3 weeks / 3 months" "rule," first of all. Read this post so you understand how all that works: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... .html#p434

I can't really tell you how long it will take for your work to work, or even if it will work. Have you gotten a reading lately to check on what you're doing? It might be a good idea, just to set your mind at ease:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:33 pm

Sorry I didn't mean to say it was a rule, just meant that I know a lot of people like say that as a type of guideline to get an idea of whether to try again or do another one. Thank you for the link, I'll have a read now.

I did have one just recently and he said my work on him is going well, I just thought maybe I'd see more movement to go with that, but I guess I need to give it more time and trust more is happening in the background than what I can see. Hopefully getting the oil on him recently will really help things!

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:23 am

IA few days ago he visited and he needed some nasal spray and I got some for him while I had to step out, while he was in the bathroom I got a little bit of break up oil in there and on the nozzle while stating my intentions, he used it a lot that day... feeling a bit clever hahaha

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:35 am

BBBunnyXx -

I just feel I should mention here that while a lot of things are great to add condition oils too, I don't think this is one of them.

While I understand he may have used it because his nose was clogged, he could have inhaled some of the fatty oil that is used as the base of the oils. This can cause lipid or lipoid pneumonia and is a serious medical condition. Also the essential oils used in the oils can also cause irritation and damage to the mucus membranes in the nose and throat.

Please, please, please be safe. These oils are not meant for internal use.
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:35 am

Thanks for clearing that up, RevJames!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”