Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Curses to Cause Erectile Dysfunction Anorgasmia Sex Problems

passionfruit_sky
Forum Member

Re: Curses to Cause Erectile Dysfunction Anorgasmia Sex Problems

Unread post by passionfruit_sky » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:58 am

this harlot on my job uses men for money, sex, gifts, & other material things ...she has a biyfriend plus many other men on the side.. she is now flaunting herself on my now ex to get his position (& dnt worry im working on him too!) who is lusting after her & thinks she is single & genuineky interested.. she breaks up marriages, families, happy homes & relationships & makes a point to throw it in my face at work .. she laughs when she sees me & looks at me in a way like she is saying yeah, i got him & im gonna use your man for everything he got & there's nothing you can do about it. i have a blk vagina candle .. i want her vagina to be drier than the desert & her vagina walls to close up whenever my ex tries to have sex with her so that it causes her pain & him pain too & ultimately they wont be able to have sex because he cant enter & she would be too dry (i dnt want lubricants or water to help her)!
thank you God, archangel michael, st. raymond, st. joseph & ancestors for all of your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:18 am

passionfruit_sky,

1. A freezer spell with a fresh fig is one old-fashioned way to stop up a woman's vagina. Stuff it with her name, red pepper, alum powder, and cat poo. See

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

2. A red pepper and alum powder spell in a cowrie shell sealed with wax is also quite old and traditional.

3. Burning a black vulva-shaped candle is a method with adherents, and the wax can be used to seal the cowrie shell in #2 above. If the candle is handmade and the wick is a knotted length of her measure, the focus of intent will be greater.

4. Because snails secrete mucus and their foot reminds people of a vulva, there are spells that involve naming a living snail for a woman, including wrapping it in her underwear, feeding it the remnants of foot she ate, and writing her name on its shell, then pinfully killing it with salt, alum powder, saltpeter or a combination of the above. The dead snail is then parched in an oven at low heat until dry and ground to powder. The powder is sprinkled into the womans food, in her bed, on her chair where she sits, and in the path where she walks.

There are more, but those will do for a start.

We are going to be publishling a book by Miss Aida called "Crossing and Cursing," and these spells and other will be given in fuller detail in the book.
catherine yronwode

passionfruit_sky
Forum Member

Unread post by passionfruit_sky » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:22 am

yessss, yesss, yesss! thank you miss cat! this is awesome, lol! ... exactly what i needed ... i can't wait to miss aida's book comes out, i will be purchasing!
thank you God, archangel michael, st. raymond, st. joseph & ancestors for all of your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:31 pm

Hello, passionfruit_sky ,

Me too!

The book cover Grey Townsend and Miss cat designed will blow you away! The woman is a genius!

If you look at this page, and scroll down to workshops. On the left hand side you will see the workshops. Miss cat has the book cover displayed there

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/workshops.html

Check it out!

passionfruit_sky
Forum Member

Unread post by passionfruit_sky » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:24 am

just checked it out! I LOVE IT :) ... yes miss cat is a genius! love her ♡

Mermaid 1
Forum Member

Unread post by Mermaid 1 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:13 pm

Hello, I am very new to this. I am trying to decide get advice on a couple of different spells to cast regarding... My boyfriend cheating. I was reading o ln the pickle freezer spell. ( Hopes to freeze him sexually) my question is ..Can I / and how / what materials are best to freeze his ability to have sex with anyone other than me.
Also, I wanted to get him to desire only me and be guilt ridden over hurting me. I want him to beg me back as if his life depended on it.
I have read so many different forums regarding honey jar spells...And mojo bags etc. I have been also back and forth with the idea of getting all the materials myself once I feel I am confident with the conjure ... If anyone could please lend me your help. I am so angry and hurt and I want to be able to use this engery as soon as possible. Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:17 pm

Hello, Mermaid 1,

Personally, I wouldn't do that

Instead, I believe that your BEST bet would be the Nation Sack

www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

And also take a look at this page:

www.luckymjo.com/femaledomination.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

Take care

Mermaid 1
Forum Member

Unread post by Mermaid 1 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:27 am

Thank you so much for your response! I will try your suggestions. Also i goofed on my freezer spell...( First time) I didn't hollow out the pickle...And I wrapped the wet (pickle juice) petition around the pickle instead of inside. Should I get ride of it / and how?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Hello Mermaid 1,

If you want to fix your mistakes, I think you could take the pickle out of the freezer, let it thaw until it's soft enough to work with, then hollow it out and place the personal concerns and petition paper inside like it says on the page below, then refreeze:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Mermaid 1
Forum Member

Unread post by Mermaid 1 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Thank you for your response! The only concern I have with hollowing it out is that I would lose the pubic hair I put inside the pickle.im assuming I can add more?? Although I was given advise to do a nation sack to better control his nature. So my question is is it best to redo my freezer spell or to get rid of it appropriately ( crossroads?) Even though I want to be with the man . And go with the nation sack approach? My goal for this man is to keep him from other women in all ways. ( Sexually.. Physically emotionally etc) and I want him to desire only me and to beg for forgiveness! I want him to feel the urge to make me happy in all ways I communicate with him. ( This all is in good reason. Not for harm) I apologise for the questions. I am new to this and still learning. I am planning to take the classes to better understand the foundation of this work. Although for the meantime if I could have some advise for what spells and tricks would be best. I am under a time crunch because I am moving and my boyfriend and on the last string. Thank you for your patience and any advice on how I move forward is much appreciated. Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello, Mermaid 1 ,

I would leave it there and just start a new one (although I personally prefer a Nation Sack)

Take care

Mermaid 1
Forum Member

Unread post by Mermaid 1 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:54 am

Thank you Miss Aida! I will do that. I just ordered my nation sack as well. I appreciate your help

lycamob
Newly Registered

Unread post by lycamob » Tue May 02, 2017 7:19 pm

HI
I am in of spell to Curses to Cause Erectile Dysfunction to a Guy i need a strong spell

if not i am looking for a strong spell to Stop from having sexual interaction between two people please suggest me the best one

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 03, 2017 7:27 pm

Hello, lycamob ,

Please read the 4 pages on tis thread.

After reading, if you have ay questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care

Asturias
Forum Member

Unread post by Asturias » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:14 am

Hello everyone.

Is there any spell to slighten someone's libido without actually crossing and punishing them? from what I could observe from my experience with this type of work, the targets are quite often punished with health inconveniences in their genitalia or they end up getting robbed while heading to a "casual encounter".

What happens is that I am acquainted with a catholic priest that, as it turns out, has been running around. What I would like to do is help him to stay "chaste" and decent, instead of going after young men and women.

What I have considered doing was rolling a black penis candle into a bit of alum (to stop his nature) mixed with poppy seeds (to numb his feeling) and perhaps a bit of crushed snail shells as well, and burning it in sections for a number of days, over his photograph. Sounds fitting?

And then, afterwards, I may use the same ingredients into a shaking bottle, along with some couch weed for binding and domination. Will this suffice?

Perhaps some compelling products as well, afterwards, to force him to stay true to his vows.

Please let me know. Any inputs are quite welcome.

Cordially,
Asturias.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:03 pm

Hello, asturias

That is a SHAME. If it were me, I would report him to the archdiocese (you can do that anonymously)

For the break up book that I have just completed (that will be published in April), I suggest naming and baptizing a rotting banana. cut it lengthwise, add alum powder , wrap it in aluminum foil and freeze it

But your spells are good too

Take care

Asturias
Forum Member

Unread post by Asturias » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:53 am

Dear Miss Aida,

Unfortunately, no one would take me very seriously. He is a popular priest, hosts tv shows etc so even if they do believe me, they'd most likely overlook. It is relatively common for priests to sleep around. I need to take this matter into my own hands, I'm afraid.

I loved that one with the banana, Miss Aida! Looking forward to your new book. Thank you so much for sharing this with me. :)

Love,
Asturias

Asturias
Forum Member

Unread post by Asturias » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:57 am

Rectification: couch grass*, not couch "weed". I must have had it mixed up with "bindweed". Lol

RoseStar21
Forum Member

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:19 am

Hello everyone ,
I was wondering what you all think of this that I did.
I've been VERY p****ed off with my love interest. SO I decided to get a banana baptized it so it is his penis , cut it open but not all the way.
I then got his picture , a piece of tissue with some of his old cum on it stuck that in the banana.
Made a petition paper , his name written 5 times and Erectile dysfunction crossing his name. Dressed that with Lucky mojo destruction oil.
Placed that in the banana along with Crossing powder and Graveyard dirt .
As I was sprinkling this in the banana I said and I mean I told him " ____ you will NOT be able to get it up for any rival women but me! You will get erectile dysfunction around all women but me !"
Added Devils dung ( I think that's the name in Hoodoo) so he'll be sexually disgusted by other women .
Then to top this all off I stuffed it with RAW fish.
Bound that man's d**k up with black thread , saying " you will NOT have sex with any other women but ME , you will NOT be able to get it up for any other woman but me !"
I then was in such a rage I walked all the way to where he lives , I would of buried it on his property but there is no way to.
So I threw it down a little gap that is fenced off between his house and their neighbours house. No one will be able to see it or reach it.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:18 am

Hello RoseStar21,

Good curse! You must have been really angry!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:45 am

RoseStar21,

I agree with Sister Jean.

Wow! Wow! Wow! GREAT spell!

I am so proud of you!

RoseStar21
Forum Member

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:41 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean and Miss Aida , I really appreciate your kind words.
I ended up crying though after it deployed and walked home.

Belovedshername
Newly Registered

Unread post by Belovedshername » Thu May 31, 2018 3:46 pm

I too, would like a spell to cause erectile dysfunction on a former lover. This man has repeatedly cheated on me, brought other women into my home and bed, used me, abused me physically & the list goes on...
I recently found out this is a pattern. He has done this to many women before me, he did it to me he continues to take advantage and inflict emotional and physical pain on other women.

I need to ensure that his penis doesn't get erect. I have a dirty underwear which he has worn that I used to wipe his semen. I also have a pair of dirty socks from him. I also want to cause a lot of bad luck and financial lost to him. I want him to have no success in life, and future relationships.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 31, 2018 9:38 pm

Belovedshername --

If you read this thread from page one onward, you will get a lot of spell information and links to pages with spells for exactly what you want. This book may also help, as it contains many spells of the kind you are asking for:

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:33 pm

Hi. I usually don’t want to do crossing work, but I have a black penis candle from a past client she never used. I’m going to use it for my issue. My boyfriend of 5 years keeps going back and forth between me and some tramp that sleeps around. He met her a year and half ago on a dating app behind my back. He played me. Had a double life with her till I found out 5 months later. It’s a year and a half now, and he keeps going back and forth between me and her. As soon as I go home he will run to her. She knows about me but keeps sleeping with him. He tells her I’m gone when he sees her. He seems to have fallen in love with her. He said a few times he wanted to get rid of me to be with her. He only wants her cause she has a good job, and lives close by. He told me he wanted to marry her and have a baby, and keep me as a side chick when I’m the long term girlfriend lmfao. So now I’m to the point where I hate his guts, I want to cross his dick up. I need to know what oil to order. Revenge? Crosssing? Jinx? I want his dick to be limp that he can’t use it again. I did a reversal on the tramp, but it backfired. He found out she was down cause he dumped her for me, and he went back to her out of sympathy. I’m really fed up with this. I did a lot for this guy financially like thousands and thousands. This is what I get in return. Including he used my car last time got me a ticket, and I have to pay it cause he won’t. How should I utilize that penis candle. Let him be limp that he can’t have sex. He’s narcisstic and needs to be taught a hard lesson. He needs to suffer and pay for his evil deeds.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:19 pm

Hello Pyromancer,

I'm so sorry for the way this man has treated you. There is a lot you can do with that black penis candle. First of all, I'm going to recommend that you get yourself a copy of the book in the post right above yours that Miss Cat linked, called "Cursing and Crossing" by Miss Aida. It's very affordable and it will give you a LOT of ideas. Also, scroll up and read through the other posts in this thread for more ideas. ALSO, check out the ideas here:

penis-male-member-figural-candle-questi ... t4909.html

Wishing you good luck.

Dr Bob Crowley
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Bob Crowley » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:39 pm

Hmmm....The spell I use involves subscribing in his name to the most salacious, degrading, perverted, and shocking magazine but sending them to his boss’s home address. This seems to magically sow the seeds of sexual and financial destruction.

If you are still sleeping with your man, but want him to remain chaste while you are away; while he is asleep place three drops of super glue on the underside of his penis and stick it down against his scrotum. Write your name along the shaft of his penis in red permanent sharpie felt tip marker and above his escutcheon write “This belongs to me”. If you are able to write your first, middle AND last name, you need to underline it three times because he intrinsically has a very powerful aphrodisiacal property.

For added effect, write “Ha Ha Ha”.

No one will touch him and he will be chaste until you return, especially if it is less than 3 days. Warning, if not done exactly correctly, this may cause quarreling between the couple.

I am thinking of writing “Mean Magick: How to Really Wreak Havoc”.
Readings and Rootwork at Hoodoo Psychics

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:05 pm

Thanks for a laugh, Dr. Bob Crowley--

But seriously, what kind of a spell would you actually recommend?

I know you do teach sex magic to clients. Are all of your spells for enhancement and better sex, or do you actually perform spells of binding, tying, and limitation as well?

Inquiring minds want to know.
catherine yronwode

Dr Bob Crowley
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Bob Crowley » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:52 pm

Yes. My sense of humor gets the best of me sometimes. While I have used curses and am knowledgeable about them, I don’t generally perform them for others except under extenuating circumstances. Freezer spells have worked best for me.

But the question (for me) is about the reason behind stopping up someone’s sexual nature? Is it revenge? Justice? Mostly I try to focus on leaving the bad behind and moving forward with someone else by focusing energy into a new and more productive relationship rather than lingering in the toxins of ex’s, which are undeserving.

That said, I will say that, for some reason my cheating wife had severely itchy vaginal hives that wouldn’t go away and couldn’t be explained by her gynecologist. I do not claim any responsibility for it. ;)

On a related note, I also like to be more creative than just impotency. There are so many interesting approaches to stopping up a man or woman’s nature...

And, lastly....I kinda was only 1/2 joking in my prior post on this topic about the glue—it was a reference to the old idea of using candle wax can to seal a penis shut for chastity.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:54 pm

Dr. Bob Crowley --

Your mention of the itchy vaginal hives reminds me of a justified sexual revenge spell that my old friend Draja Mickaharic once shared with me. I have mentioned it before, but for those who may have missed it -- you get a cowrie shell to represent the lady, place a tiny slip of paper with her name on it inside the shell, and carefully pack it full of hot red pepper powder, alum, and fresh cat poo. Then you seal it with black wax from the candle whose light you worked by. The result is a burning itch of desire, a lack of lubrication fluids that shuts her vulva, and a stinking pussy that no any can enter.
catherine yronwode

Dr Bob Crowley
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Bob Crowley » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:36 am

Yes. I “love” that spell with the cowrie shell and the cat poo. (I surely didn’t perform any spell to make that happen to my ex, but the schadenfreude was overwhelmingly satisfying...and for those who believe, no explanation is necessary...

I was so furious and upset at the time, but, in hindsight, I wished I had focused on making myself happy rather than them miserable. She has created her own misery and sexual dysfunction.

So, generally I urge clients to move through the 5 stages by ignoring the first four and going right to acceptance.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Can somebody do that spell on a wh*re that sleeps around with their man as revenge? Sounds intriguing

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:35 am

Hello Pyromancer,

I'm sure you could!

Take care.

Asturias
Forum Member

Unread post by Asturias » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:21 pm

Hello everyone.

I would like to ask for a spell to strip someone of their libido. Not to bring by impotence, but to relieve them of their sexual desire.

What I have considered doing is taking three shame briar twigs telling the person to be shamed - going with a moral embarassment approach, to start with - as I touch them so that they may close, tying those twigs to a petition paper and waiting until they dry. Once they've dried up, I have considered mixing the dried leaves with ground up poppy seeds (for numbness) and chaste tree berries, perhaps throwing in some alum powder and couch grass as well. I'll then annoint an adam candle with some castor oil (for the slight bittering aspect) and roll it in the herb mixture.

My intent is to take off their sexual drive, not crossing them up, necessarily. Does my spell make sense? is there any other way to do this? are there any particular recommendations of oils to dress that candle with? perhaps domination oil?

I have discussed this topic in this very thread with Miss Aida, months ago, but I don't think it was quite clear that I meant to remove the man of his sexual drive without actually crossing him up too badly. This is quite important. Since then I have found out about the chaste tree berries - although I couldn't find out that much about the use of those in hoodoo. In fact, the only reference I have seen to it was in this forum post by Aura: spells-to-keep-mate-faithful-and-to-tie ... ml#p105865 - and intuitively decided to go with the black adam figural candle instead of the black penis candle, in order to extend that influence to their whole body, instead of acting as an impotency hex.

Please let me know what you think.

Cordially,
Asturias

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:43 pm

Asturias,

Everything you said makes sense. It is not super-traditional, but if built on good old-fashioned principles.
catherine yronwode

Asturias
Forum Member

Unread post by Asturias » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:35 pm

OK! Thank you, Miss Cat.

It's what I could come up with, since all that I've come across so far were means to cause impotence but not to remove the sexual drive itself. I'll keep searching for more traditional thoughts on that matter, either way. I have asked this question to some old timers - on how to make someone lose interest in sex -, and all I've been suggested, so far, were technicques involving soothing herbs to "calm them down" (which I have been paying attention to, either way). Those wouldn't cross them up, which is good, but wouldn't be quite as forcible as I expected it to be, yet, thus my improvise.

I"ll try the candle with that mixture for seven days, and if I receive some positive omens and signs from it I"ll try to get some strong enough traces from the person to make a doll out of this concept, since it will probably be long-term work that needs continuous attention.

Cordially,
Asturias

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:25 am

Hi,
I am so frustrated. my man with another woman now. getting ready for vinegar break up jar. I have my man's picture of penis of him. Can I use this for make weak his penis?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:20 am

Hello awdmoon+,

That would be a great personal concern to incorporate into a spell involving a black penis candle and something like Destruction oil to destroy his sex life and sex drive (I wouldn't recommend doing this if you want this man to perform sexually for you, however, so keep that mind). Scroll up through this thread for more ideas. You could also insert the picture into a slit cut into a pickle, and freeze the pickle:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html

Take care.

mana
Forum Member

Unread post by mana » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:05 pm

When using a banana to cross a penis, does one baptize it as do and so or is it baptized as so and so's penis?
Do you peel off the skin or cut through it to load concerns?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:40 pm

mana,

You can focus the item and name it after the body part of the person. You can wipe it down with semen of the person, or yes you can cut it open and add items and herbs. You can stick needles pins an other objects, tie it etc.

Dont peel it. You can freeze it, soak in vinegar, let it rot in the hot sun, bury in graveyard.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

nocturnarama
Newly Registered

Remove sexua;ity

Unread post by nocturnarama » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:08 am

Hi, all.

Apologies if this has been covered already, but are there spells/herbs/tools to turn off any desire/interest for a partner or relationship in general?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Hello, nocturnarama.

You posted your query in the "Love Spells" section of the forum, but removing sexuality is actually a type of curse, and i have moved your message her.

There are 4 pages of archived on the topic, with more than 220 posts, so start reading from page 1 and if you still have questions by the time you get back here, just ask and we will reply as soon as possible.
catherine yronwode

dazexwolf
Forum Member

Unread post by dazexwolf » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:00 pm

So if you do this are you able to undo the spell? Like meanwhile I work on a honey jar to get him back to me I want him to not be able to get erected or be sexual until he’s with me. Is that possible ?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:34 pm

dazewolf,

This section is about a curse to cause him never to get hard. You are interested in tying his nature. Yes a curse can be lifted but he may need to be active in the process. Word your curse nd petition that he cannot get hard with any person but you.

dazexwolf
Forum Member

Unread post by dazexwolf » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:17 am

Wdy he may need to be active in the process ?
Yes how would I be able to tie his nature. If I can’t sleep with him..
also would I have to cleanse myself after doing this or would this back fire on me ?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:23 am

dazewolf,

Some spells requiring the person to pee on a knife in a river, do you think you can do that without him? Some spells many not require the persons assistance. If you put it on, will you be able to reverse it? maybe.

Backfire is not a hoodoo concept that is a concept of Wicca. Either it works or it dont. Either God says yes or he says no to the work. No karma.

tie a nature, string size of hard penis dress with cum tie a knot in it as you call his name once he responds pull it shut.

Please read this to learn what hoodoo is and is not: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Tie a mans nature can be read here: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”