Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove Binding Spells Placed on You or Another

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Remove Binding Spells Placed on You or Another

Unread post by natstein » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:37 am

Hello beloved,

I think since you did this work to remove stuff from your intended you can dispose of the candle (I say dispose because the candle has done the work you asked of it and the spell is now done), by burying it. I do not think it would need to be on his property though. A crossroads may be best for this. To keep him safe from other workings use some Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection products (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html). When doing the work just write your petitions or say your prayers to include an exception for the things you are doing. ex: may he be protected from all who would coerce him save me" , or something along those lines.

Peace~

Nathen

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:39 am

Thank you Nathen.

Good thinking. I love the idea of dispersing the spell. But would leaving him at a crossroads leave him susceptible to being picked up by passersby? He's kind of conspicuous. Maybe if I left him in a paper bag that might make him less noticable. I know the idea is that the energy will be dispersed, would it help if I melted the candle or broke it up?

Thank you again.

Beloved

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:01 pm

Hello, beloved,

Burial (as previously suggested) is good.

You can also bury by a tree and ask the tree to continue protecting.

I don't like the idea of disrupting the wax. The spell is complete. But, that's just me.

Take care

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:54 am

Great, thanks Ms. Aida!

All my best,

Beloved

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:53 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right topic for this post but I am unsure where it goes .
Be recently been debating some new spells and am a little wary because I have found that historically I become wrapped up in my own spell work aka the love spells I perform always seem to give me the same feelings as the target. My goal is to avoid this. Are there specific ways to avoid this? I have a 13 herb bath, uncrossing and hyssop and just wonder if perhaps a cleansing post spell work (specifically love spellwork$ is necessary in order to avoid getting entangled within my own work?

I'd really like to perform some love work but am reluctant as I feel like I have been highly affected by my last round. I'm not trying to not be affected but I want to have a clear head when doing the work and not be driven by the same Compelling thoughts my target is.
Any suggestions to avoid this will be highly
Appreciated!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:16 pm

Hello, Olivialeigh ,

I hear ya!! LOL

Just use protection spells:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

You take care

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:52 am

This is going to sound crazy but I am working on unbinding my lover. I wanted to get this done before Mercury Retrograde. As I am beginning the first phase my husband knocks on the door to ask a question. I answer him quickly and continue on. He did not see anything as the door remained shut. I can't re-start. I will continue on but wondered if anyone has any thoughts this? I am very frustrated as I am rarely interrupted this way.

Thank you!

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:33 pm

Well, I believe I got my answer. Funny how it eventually comes to you. Thank you!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:16 am

Hello, Happyntd,

Well, glad we could help~! LOL !!!

Take care

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:36 pm

Hello

I have a situation where there is this old man whom my mother cared nothing for and she never loved until he put hoodoo or roots on her and made her fall completely in love with him. we tried everything under the sun to break it. every time he thinks she's going to leave he goes back and redo his grip on her.

I wanna know what can I do to break any influences off her.

I also got a reading on her and he puts stuff in her food and he dressed his penis with controlling and do as i say oils and had sex with her.

she also believes in hoodoo but she only defends him in the process of us telling her shes hoodooed.

Please Help

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello, nino_x3 ,

You need to tell us specifically everything that you did.

We can't give advice if we don't know what was already done

Take care

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:03 am

I tried lots of break up spells and candles and one dume candle on him/ I also tried hot sauce bottles on them and graveyard dirt on him

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:50 am

Hello nino_x3,

If he's got her really hooked, I think pairing the Break Up work with Uncrossing work would be a powerful combination:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Before you do that, you could also do a skull candle spell on your mom. Dress a white skull candle with Clarity oil, and as it burns, speak to the skull as if you're speaking to you mom, and tell her that this guy is bad news and is working major roots on her:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

A hot sauce bottle is a kind of Hot Foot spell (hot sacue contains vinegar, red pepper, salt, and the like), and I think some more Hot Foot work is warranted too.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
hot-foot-powder-questions-and-answers-t5399.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:10 pm

thank you so much Sister Jean

amber

Unread post by amber » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Hello 1 yr ago i had a reading done, with miss cat and she helped me remove a doll made to harm me,
I felt better immediately but have still felt oppressed. Another reading said it was successful and all was clear, but i still fell oppresssed, can doing an uncrossing bath, etc, help you get unbound.. are they
Very similar,. Thanks Amber. 1863

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:33 am

Hello amber,

I'm sorry you're still feeling this way. I would recommend taking a 13 Herb Bath and see how you feel after that:

http://www.herbmagic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

If you are still feeling strange, I'd suggest getting another reading.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

amber

Unread post by amber » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:59 am

Thank you

Amber 1863

GNKM

Unread post by GNKM » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:23 am

A woman put a spell on my household, starting at the end of July and it ended up destroying my family. She targeted on tearing my boyfriend and I apart. His behavior started to change, as if he had become demon possessed. Just a completely different person than who I was with all these years. I knew someone was targeting us with dark magick but I thought it was someone else and I had driven her away. Anyway, the woman who was actually casting against us offered to hire my boyfriend to work in her studio after focusing her spell work on us for a few months and causing chaos in our household. After 2 months of trying to talk him into it, he decided to just give it a try. She had also started talking to me to make me comfortable with allowing him to work in her studio. Anyway, after the first or second time he went to her studio he started having an affair with her. I figure it out two weeks in and tried to confront him on it but he decided to just leave me for her. He claims she's his soul mate now (which I had been up until he left me, and we were planning on getting married.) We had a blended family together as well. When he came back to our place to get his things he had stones and talismans that she had "charged" claiming they would center him and make him feel at peace. I felt the energy and knew she had been the one targeting us with spells and then put a love spell on him to break us up!!! He's constantly posting stuff on his social media now about having a dark love with her and being lost in her shadow as she "silences his demons".

I'm wondering if I should bind her, do a break up spell for them and some kind of reconciliation spell for him and I. What is your opinion?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:35 pm

Hello, GNKM

That is just terrible. What a horrible woman!

All your ideas are terrific.

But, the very first thing that you ought to do is an uncrossing spell

I have merged your post to the correct subforum and thread. Please read the page her on uncrossing

Take care

GNKM

Unread post by GNKM » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:05 am

Miss Aida,
Thank you for your reply. I will start the uncrossing work as soon as I receive my supplies. I also have a lot of his hairs. Can i incorporate these into the uncrossing work to free him as well? He is currently staying with her. His family threw him out when they learned of the infidelity.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Hello, GNKM ,

Yes, you can do that

I hope all works out for you

take care

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:47 am

Hello -- A few deep things: I know this is a lot to read and consider. And I hope no offense is found, or disagreement, in asking this; and I pray God this does not give weary-way to the perception of my character.

If you're of the school that retaliative works should not be done, then forgive me as I understand there will be a REBUKING BOUNDARY that will be clearly and STRONGLY SET for me in the future -- I am open to this admonishment as student as it prunes for wisdom. I promise to take heed to it and not repeat this sort of inquiry if it's ill-received. And again, as my second post here, I'm still quite new to this.

I hope it doesn’t seem like I’m taking advantage of the good people here by asking. If the tidbits I've learned so far and are asking to learn are generally charged for, please direct me to the correct places on the main website that I can look to.

I really can’t do any candle burning while living at home because my parents rebuke rootwork, so homework with common items is what I have to work with until I'm able to break free.

Should God’s favor to me-ward me leads to justified spiritual workings against those who’ve come against me, wreaking havoc in my finances, steady employment, as well as essential steps which need to be taken to gain the independence assumed of someone my age who sadly lives at home (there is a drawn out history to this aim, and one of which is very queer which confirmed what I knew in my spirit as work done against me – nothing has worked for me with all my ambition and actions; and because of the latest ordeal, I’m bound by law to stay here for the next two, if not five years).

If through prayer and supplication it’s revealed that indeed work has been placed against me, others of you have been helpful in confirming through a previous inquiry to asperge myself with the amalgam of vinegar, Epsom salt, and sea salt and to pray a few Psalms with candle work to uncross, unjinx, and remove curses – what I forgot to ask is:

1) Does doing the vinegar, Epsom salt, and sea salt bath would work as a block-buster and road opening as well?

2) Does this vinegar, Epsom salt, and sea salt send things back -- is such a cleansing also a reversing spell?

3) I’ve previously created a separate bath including: sage, salt, and basil (for evil cannot dwell where basil has been), brought it to a boil, and used it first before I started with the bath I mentioned to you earlier with vinegar and two different kinds of salt -- Is this appropriate in ways other than cleansing before a spiritual work like crossings, jinxes, etc?.

4) If I know that it was more than one person, and multiple bindings took place in concert between them. I have several mason jars ready, to be supplied with vinegar, nails, red pepper, oleander, urine, with their pictures, names, and birth dates, to bind it in a jar and bury it work to keep them down until God moves them towards their own reaching out for reconciliation towards me (and that will be a huge part of my prayer). Am I going about this recipe the right way, that the Lord brings them back to me in a contrite state with a change of heart, for I am ready to forgive – and that will be the caveat, come empty, I’m ready to forgive, but at the same time, justice must take place for the extreme damage that was done?

5) They were once friends with me who turned around caused the death of a family member (I suspect), job loss to never again keep a job more than a year or two, money slipping through my hands like sand no matter how much I make, a disgusting break-up, intense periods of angst, anxiety, depression, and something that I would call no less than Satanic projections about the way my life will turn out. All of this happened in three months, causing me to drop out of college. None of these things have been happening since I began asperging with the intuitive bath I made with sage, basil, and salt – separate from the salts and vinegar bath I made. So again, is the first bath I came up with one that you should take before spiritual work alone, because it seems to be doing the trick even when I don’t perform work afterwards.

6) I have a picture of the group, who still remain friends without me. Can I use the group photo, or need I make separate jars for each person (if a married couple is included in this group)?

7) And before I do all of that, would the recipe I gave earlier about burying their image in a jar even work? I don’t want to cause them anything dangerous, I just want them to get to a place where they recognize the wrong they’ve done, for them to realize that there is a way out, and to bring them back to me should they discover the reason for being hampered as a consequence of the way I was treated by them, especially since I strongly suspect they worked against me.

8) And I may have asked this before, but would a group picture do the trick, or a separate jar for each of them – if I want to disband the group in order work out a better relationship from the ground up between them, even if it doesn't include me. My wish is they get it together for the sake of their own souls.

9) And I’ve seen certain works in which red or back X’s were placed over faces of those going in the jar – is that something helpful, and what does that do?

10) What Psalms should I pray while I do this?

11) The day I'm allowed to shop is tomorrow, Tuesday the 27th, (house arrest [what's keeping me bound here for potentially five years]) so whatever I'm missing, I will have to to grab tomorrow as far as ingredients, save a candle to burn.

Again, if this advice isn’t free, let me know. It’s something that I’d like to take care of myself, so that I don’t add to anyone's work load, I just need to know if I’m going about it, generally, in the correct way, and what alterations or modifications you think I should make to my recipe.

Thanks, I know this is a long message, and I'm not sure if it will be approved for posting -- so, so sorry if it's not suitable to the decorum of this board.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:32 pm

Hi, landsgenesis2

Before i reply to you, i want you to know that you have combined THREE TOPICS into one thread. Please do not do this again. It makes too much work for the admins and mods and you will may be prevented from further posting if you do this again.

You asked about UNBINDING AND CLEANSING spells at first, then switched to asking about CURSING spells, then started a new topic about CONTRITION spells.

You have to choose ONE TOPIC per post. You have to append your question to an existing topic. Those are the Forum rules. The forum cannot, will not, and should never be used to seek a personal consultation about several topics of interest to you personally via a special you-only thread. There is no way this will happen and no amount of money that can be charged to make it happen in this forum. Just get with the rules of the forum, please.

For now i have merged your combined questions into the FIRST topic you brought up, which is unbinding, unjinxing, and uncrossing. I will not do this again. If you change topics in mid-post, as you did here, i will delete all of the off-topic questions and issue a board warning.

I know you are new here, so i am trying to go easy, but with 14,000 members and 220,000 posts over the course of ten years, i cannot make you a "special case" who gets to post by "special rules." Thanks for understanding.

Now, to your questions:

1) No, it is only cleansing and unbinding bath, not a block buster or road opener bath

2) No, it is only cleansing and unbinding bath, not a reversing spell.

3) Yes, that is a good recipe for what you wish it to do, if what you wish to do is further cleansing and blessing.

4) No, this work sounds conflicted. You seem to want to create extremely unpleasant conditions via a series of vinegar jar spells and then expect to reconcile. That is simply not how such emotions work. Either curse them with a vinegar jar and be done with them or sweeten them with sugar or honey and hope for the best. You cannot expect a cursing jar to produce an offer of reconciliation. THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT VINEGAR JARS.

5) You are asking the same question twice. Yes, the first bath is good for any situation where you would want cleansing and unbinding, with or without additional spell casting. Adding more data about your past history with those people is not going to change my answer. Additionally, i have to frankly ask if -- because you charge your "friends" with sending you "Satanic projections" about you "future life" -- if you are seeing a mental health professional. No offense intended, but your history, as you recount it, seems to indicate the possibility of a serious thought disorder, with or without a curse. My apologies if my stating this alarms you, but i speak out of sincere concern.

6) You can work either way, in one vinegar jar or several, but, again, i think you are making a mistake if you want to curse these people with a vinegar jar and still remain friends with them. That will not happen. Furthermore, THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT VINEGAR JARS.

7) You are repeating your questions and adding more conditions. Once again, no. No, cursing them in the way you describe is a traditional and powerful curse and no, it will not cause them to become contrite or to seek to reconcile with you. There are other spells that cause contrition. The spell you describe is not one of those spells. THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT CONTRITION SPELLS.

8) You are repeating your question, and just adding more information. My answer stands as written. Please take a moment to re-read your questions before posting such repetitious material. Again, THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT CONTRITION SPELLS.

9) In folk magic, to "X" someone's eyes out is a symbol of their death, at the worst, or a symbol of them being unable to see what you are doing, at the least.

10) I recommend that if you want to curse someone, you use any of the imprecatory Psalms. These have been printed and published online, here:

http://www.8884hoodoo.com/page/13/

11) Sorry, i cannot help you shop.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:38 pm

As always miss cat, I sincerely appreciate your candor, and as I mentioned, I suspected that set boundaries would be made clear, and you have done this for me. I will keep up my end of the deal by taking caution in my posts. In fact, I will go over the rules once more.

Thank you!

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:48 pm

I just re-read your post miss cat, and I wanted to let you know, I am under the doctor's care for some of the issues you've brought up.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:51 pm

landsgenesis2,

Thanks for letting us know that you are being seen by a doctor. We want you to be safe and to receive mundane treatment as well as to work with spiritual power. God bless you.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”