Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Clarity Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
chris-chris203

Re: Clarity Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by chris-chris203 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:21 am

Miss Phoenix

It's interesting that you should mention this because some interesting things have happened to me with the clarity oil since I last posted my response in this part of the forum. The clarity oil did what it needed to do not what I asked it to do which is actually a good thing now that I think about it. You see the situation goes like this. I like a man who is in a relationship with another man. I tried to break those 2 up so I could have the guy I like come to me. I had them do a breakup candle at the lucky mojo altar and they almost broke up but ended up not breaking up in the end. I then got a breakup kit and a come to me kit to work on the guy. I used clarity oil to clarify the situation and my questions that I had asked. No signs no movement no nothing going on.

I was feeling down like how come none of this was working I kept thinking to myself? I just wasted a lot of money on spells and things that did not work and looking back to your response I thought maybe you were right I need to do more work. So here I am doing a come to me and a breakup spell on the guy I like so he can leave his boyfriend and come to me when all of the sudden my friend calls and says you gotta meet this guy just trust me he is a good friend of mine. So I came over and met the guy he wanted me to meet. The guy and me locked eyes. I find out the guy is bi so it worked out.

It was at the moment that I realized the man I had been trying to break up with his boyfriend to get him to come to me is a man I had no feelings for and did not love I just thought I did. The clarity oil made me realize that I was not in love and that the person I had just met was someone I thought was much more attractive and such. So instead of answering my questions the clarity oil must have taken a different route (not sure how that happened) by showing me I do not love the man I am doing the spell work on rather I think I do and am fooling myself into believing that it is love when it is not.

So either way I am happy as can be because my friend introduced me to this guy and we have a lot in common and we are getting together for a date soon and I cannot wait and oh I feel so connected to this person now and this is great. Thanks for all your help that you all do here I am appreciative of your help and suggestions. I got my answer and can finally move on from the guy I was doing spell kits on to this guy I just met which is great news. Stay blessed everyone :)

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:55 am

chris-chris203, this is excellent news! I am endlessly amazed how magic works out. Sometimes things don't go like you think they will, but it ends up being exactly what you needed.

Congrats!

OIL-HOO-CLAR
Clarity Oil
$7.00

You can order Clarity Oil right here in the Forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart button.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Queens529

Re: clarity with clarity spell

Unread post by Queens529 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:09 am

Hi Butterfly,

I see that you requested some help with your boyfriends clarity. I myself can use help in that area but I did not see what spell was suggested just the moon to do it in.

Can you please let me know what you did and if you had any luck with it?

Thank you
Thank you St. Elena. I asked you for a sign and you showed me.

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:46 am

Hi what would be the best color candle to work with with clarity or king solomon wisdom oil?. I am wanting to work a skull candle on someone using these oils but not sure what color is best with these oils.

Hedge-Witch

Unread post by Hedge-Witch » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:10 am

Hi Brooke

The skull candle I would use for clarity and wisdom is a white skull candle. As white is a neutral colour and can cover many options, the other skull candles tend to be Red for love and passion, Black for cursing and Green for matters where money is concerned.

Hope this helps
HRCC G#1548

dollbabyapprentice

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Tue May 16, 2017 2:10 am

Hello,

I thought of having a clarity candle lit for my ex at the MISC with the petition saying
"Give *his name* the clearing to see that *my name* is the only girl he wants to be with"
Would that work? Because my ex is always going back and forth with me and I want him to realise that I am the one he should be with but I am unable to light candles at home. Is that a good idea?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Hedge-Witch !

Great advice for Brooke!

Thanks for helping out

take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 16, 2017 9:38 pm

Hello, dollbabyapprentice,

That is a great idea!

But I would instead say: "Give the Clarity... (I would not say the CLEARING, as you had stated)

I pray all works out for you

Take care

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello all,

I have a love interest who has a nagging ex hanging around (not together) and the ex is very manipulative, ill-intentioned, and sabotaging. Can I use clarity to get my love interest to see and open her eyes to these qualities in the ex? Thanks for the help!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:27 pm

Hello Love_Muse,

Yes, that would be a great use for Clarity oil. Have you considered hot-footing the ex as well? That would be an option.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Sister Jean,

Thank you for your reply! I'm glad to hear that because I intend to get right to work with the Clarity. I did also plan to hotfoot right away but then (if I'm not mistaken) I read that I needed to actually get the hotfoot oil on something she would touch or powder where she would walk? I am not in contact with the ex and have no way to get close to her. I know there is the candle also, is the candle just as effective? This ex is a rotten person and I am not just saying it because I want my love interest. Thanks again in advance for your reply.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:12 am

Hello Love_Muse,

Since this thread is about Clarity oil, I'm going to refer you to a couple different threads where you can find more information on hot footing and also ask questions about it:

hot-foot-to-drive-away-rivals-enemies-b ... 8-840.html

hot-foot-spell-kit-question-and-answers-t5101s30.html

Take care.

DreadPirateQueen

Unread post by DreadPirateQueen » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:09 am

On the clarity spells and supplies page there's a spell for 'clarity and open roads' that sounds excellent, and I'm really looking forward to using it. I'd also like to do this for someone else. This person has been dealing with a lot of duplicitous people being in their life.

At the end of the spell it says to take your petition and put it in your shoe. The person I'm doing this for lives several states away so I'm not sure how to handle that. The spell also says you can make an amulet during it to keep the work ongoing, so I figured I'd work the spell and send the amulet to them to wear. In that case, what do I do with their petition?

Thanks for your time.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:08 pm

Hi DreadPirateQueen,

If you are sending your friend the amulet to wear, could you also send them the petition to put in their shoe? I don't know if you intend to inform them of your work or not.

If you're keeping it a secret, you could put it in your own shoe but I'm not sure that would work as well. Hopefully you can send it to your friend to do the spell as directed.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

DreadPirateQueen

Unread post by DreadPirateQueen » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:02 pm

sigh

And this is why I shouldn't been making posts in the middle of the night. I feel a bit silly now. I will send the petition along with the amulet.

Thanks again for your time and quick response.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:19 am

Hello, DreadPirateQueen,

Sometimes, I have those days too!

LOL

Take care

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:06 pm

Ok I plan to do a spell for my recent ex, I’ve written a petition paper, & should be getting the white skull candle, clarity oil, healing oil, sage ect. Anyway my question is once I’ve done all that what do I do with the petition paper, & the remaining burnt candle?

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:32 am

Also does the petition have to be short? The person I’m doing this for has a lot of stuff that they have been clinging to, & so it’s not a short petition. The way it was described to me by my friend who’s an amazing astral projector basically said there’s pain there that’s been held onto since childhood, & it’s like bone, & steel he’s using to hold it all in, & together.

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:51 am

Hello Maddyfan2020,

You may remove the petition paper from underneath the candle just before it's burnt out and burn it into the flame of the candle. For the wax remains, you may pick them up and leave them at a crossroads. Here you'll find some more information on how to dispose of remains: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Now, as to the size of the petition and the extent of his issues. First of all, spiritual work consists in a routine of things being done, not just one isolated spell. You'll have to question yourself just how much work you are willing to do for this person, knowing that dealing with other people's problems can be heavy and troublesome for ourselves. You will need to work consistently, repeat the same routines for an indeterminate amount of time to see this person through whatever is that it has been clinging on to.

You may go ahead and try starting out with clarity, that's a reasonable choice. But also have a look into Cut and Clear work to be done simultaneously, that would be pivotal.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
cut-and-clear-spell-kit-questions-and-a ... t8704.html

No, the petition doesn't necessarily has to be short. It is a bit tricky, though, advising you on what to do, since you haven't disclosed just what this person's issues are. But generally, I think you should orient yourself to modest goals to begin with.

Good Luck!

Cordially,
Asturias

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:41 am

Hello Asturias, thank you for your answer.

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:21 pm

Thank you for your answer. Basically I’ll try my best to explain without running off on a tangent. Some things I wouldn’t feel comfortable doing myself, because of the spells that would need to be used I'm not experienced enough so far all I’ve done is a honey jar spell. Anyway here’s the story.

So I met a guy (whom I’d had a crush on for 5 years I always saw him when he cane in to shop with his partner. Well we bumped into one another again, & he was alone he ended up asking for my number, & it wasn’t until date #5 he’d told me his partner had died unexpectedly 5 months prior to us meeting (this came to be a lie when I found out 5 months later it had actually only been a month out that we’d met, & started dating) I should’ve taken a step, but I was selfish, & head over heels. Anyway as time progressed we moved in together, & he’d basically planned our life out together ect. In April after a year of dating he’d even asked my moms permission to marry me. Well about 3 weeks ago out of the blue he said we need a break. I didn’t know what that meant until I was packing a bag, & moving out. We didn’t speak for probably about a week in a half. In that time I’d asked a friend who’s an astral projector to see what’s going on in his mind. He basically wrote me this..

He is deeply guarded. There is so much armor. Bone and steel interwoven. No one can get in and nothing must get out. That would be very bad. Dangerous he feels. So much shame. That no one can know about. That the shame is even there must be kept a secret or everything will come crashing down. It would kill him if it did. There’s more than he’s not told you. I can’t see it, but it’s dark and i feel the darkness inside. Not evil, but very dark and it’s in his bloodstream and hereditary. Generational guilt. He carries with him his ancestral shame as well. There is so much darkness.
The struggle he is in is of his own he feels. He is the cause of all the unfortunate events in his life. Battling with himself over the guilt and blame. He blames himself and feels the need to fight the “other” him as payback.
He is wondering through a desert looking for something, I think solitude, like he MUST be alone. Solo. No one at his side or having his back. He feels this is his atonement for his wrong doing( that I don’t believe was his fault).
The alcohol is to silence the demons in his head constantly reminding him of his wrongdoings. Nagging at him, chipping away. With the silence he is alone in his head. At times he wishes for death to end this payback. His loyalty to some others he feels forever indebted to. Like he failed or did something terrible no one wants to talk about.
Distractions from real life are his sanctuary. He over thinks. Something good must ultimately become something bad. It’s a non option. A no win scenario. Guaranteed.
He is so wrapped into the past he can never be free. He wishes someone would just kill him, so it will be over and so he won’t be responsible but he knows it will be his fault anyway.
He does genuinely care for you. You make him smile and feel like he can escape his torture. But the flood waters caught up to him, and he let you go before you were dead too or hated him. But I don’t see him changing his mind anytime soon. Self preservation is key. (Not sure what he’s thinking).
He resents his mother. She should have protected him, but didn’t. She didn’t want to cause a fuss, keep it together in public eye. No one should know a family’s secrets. But He feels it’s not her fault. It always circles back to him. She scolded him once very young badly for something insignificant and meaningless (stealing gum or candy from the checkout? I see tiny hands and putting something sweet in his pocket without anyone seeing). But it was not a life lesson, it was a beating. She would not be associated with a thief son, bad for her image. She messed him up.
He never processed his emotions from the passing of his Thomas. He still hasn’t realized he’s gone forever. And he does not want to because that would be real and he can’t deal with reality.
The men fighting. They are him, each half of him. One is slamming the others head against the ground in anger with hands around the neck. It’s who he feels he should be strangling the half who is to blame. And who represents the memories of all wrong doing. If he could only forget. To him though, it’s him kicking his own ass for his errors. Everything is his fault. If only he had done something different or sooner. This is where most of the anguish comes from. He holds and owns the guilt of everyone who can’t or won’t accept their actions.
Escapism is his release: how he keeps it together. Be someone he has created. Someone else and he has control in this fantasy world. Every day he relives everything he is ashamed of. Everyday. Just tries to get through the day. One at a time at best.
He need to watch out for pancreatitis and diabetes from the pancreatitis from excessive alcohol digestion. And his liver enzymes are lower than they should be. Not to a dangerous level, but the start of a concern. He may have general low blood sugar that can make him less able to process emotions and his brain to not function normally. And his hips are something. Poorly shaped?
After he eats he feels like he’s wasting the food. Like it wasn’t meant for him and he didn’t want it. Double wammy.
He is so badly damaged. He’s barely hanging on, but he is strong enough to hold the weight. He just can’t move with it all on his shoulders and back.

It’s a novel I’m aware. There’s been sexual assaults that have happened to him at the hands of his step father, & just so much stuff. He won’t go talk to anyone I’ve tried to talk him into it. There’s just so much, & I can’t allow myself to just walk away without helping him. It’s no longer to me about if we can get back together, or work it out eventually it’s about helping this amazing man reach his potential, because the emotional, & physical stuff that has happened he seems to lay it all on himself, & that’s not right. I just want him better, & to be the man I know in my soul he can be. I want him to know he’s not at fault for every bad thing that’s ever happened to him. I can’t do anything about his step dad I don’t feel comfortable doing what all I’d love to do to that man for what he’s done to him. Sorry for probably a 5 page message on here. I’m just trying to do my best to figure out what to do for him.

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:45 pm

I also talked to a clairvoyant, & this is what she’s said.

He is being strongly influenced by negative beliefs and thought patterns. I sense these beliefs and patterns exist mostly because of his stepfather's influence when he was young. He is deeply entrenched in them and they are the main cause of his alcoholism, emotional troubles and relationship difficulties.

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:37 pm

Wow, Maddyfan2020. I am so sorry to hear about this.

This changes the work routine drastically. I would suggest that you begin approaching this by having an uncrossing bath cycle for yourself, just to make sure you're not entangling yourself too much in all this negativity. Make a strong tea out of sage (for clarity and discernment, as well as uncrossing) , laurel bay leaves (protection and tranquility) and pine needles (particularly effective against negative thought patterns) and bathe in it. Repeat this bath for seven days. Dispose each day of the used up bath water into the crossroads.

On the seventh day, after taking your bath, use Clarity on yourself, praying to be shown the best way to assist him, in a manner that won't be heavy or unhealthy for yourself. Use the spell prescribed here: http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html under "spell for clarity of vision and hearing".

In the meanwhile light a vigil candle for his guardian angel, asking it to comfort him and see him through his issues. Pray to Jesus that he receives all the comfort, all the peace, love and healing that he needs. You may dress that candle with a combination of guardian angel, clarity and healing oils. Here you will find some material on how to approach this: http://www.luckymojo.com/guardianangel.html

Speak to his guardian angel that he may see clearly his necessity of receiving psychotherapy, if the doesn't allready sees a therapist.

Those suggestions may help you get started. You may repeat this routine as many times as you see fitting. It should enlighten this situation to some extent, and give him some much needed comfort. But you will need professional help in spiritual work to conduct this propperly. Not that I am questioning what your friend has read, but I think you would benefit from further insight into this, and based on what the reading turns out, you'll receive precise advice on how to carry out spiritual work to adress this. Here's a link to some excelent professionals: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

You may choose one that you would feel comfortable discussing this situation with, and that you feel that can help you.

Also, post daily prayers for clarity and his healing into the Crystal Silence League. It's an online community in which people pray for each other. I can speak from experience that it provides some amazing comfort and aid. Here's a link to it:
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

Good luck, and take care. Tell us how it goes.

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:32 pm

Thank you so much! Yes I know it’s seriously a lot to undertake. I just know who he is, & I know who he wants to be he’s just kinda lost, & drifting. I just know I wanna help him. I don’t want him to carry all of this for the rest of his life. I cry everyday now after reading those 2 messages I knew about his ex, but had no idea that he has been holding onto so much, & that the ex was just what he had on his sleeve.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”