Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.
RevJames
Forum Moderator

Re: Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers

Unread post by RevJames » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Skyme715 -

This may just be me, but both of these sound like they are saying the exact same thing. In both instances the focus is on "so and so" not you.

If you were to say "May my work be meaningful and valuable" THEN the work would be on you - the focus is "my work" or your abilities, versus "so and so". In this case, I would use Crown of Success.

Regarding both of your stated petitions, why not work both crown of success (for you) AND boss fix (on your boss)? Steady Work also comes to mind. I also don't see why you couldn't use both bosses if they both are indeed your superiors , they both play a part in your advancement, and both a part of this "inner circle".

Hope this helps! Good luck!

PS. JayDee gave you a great petition for using with Crown of Success!

[Edited]

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Yes! How could I forget "crowned with success" speaking of CoS! :)
And Steady Work! Definitely what I'm going to add! :)

Thank you, JayDee and RevJames, for such a quick reply!

Have a great weekend!

Missjess21

Unread post by Missjess21 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:40 am

Hey all! I’m a newbie. I have 2 quick questions.

1) I’m going to be doing a "drunk in love spell which uses liquor and and requires a name paper. I know their legal name, address everything (even their insurance info lol) but not the exact day of birth (I know the year and month). Can I just use that (John Doe 3/72)?

2) Also, I read maple syrup is a quick working sweetener that I could be added in liquor bottle spells. Could I add that in the jar as well or should I stick to the spell exact?

Thank you very much!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:44 am

Hello, Missjess21 -- and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

1) Yes, you can can use a partial birthdate. If you get the book i wrote, "Paper In My Shoe," it has a whole chapter about what to do if you don't know the name. For instance, make the connection stronger by writing on a photo, or use descritive language or little icons. "John Doe of Petaluma, California, born in March of 1972, who lives on Mill STreet" is a better link than "John Doe 3/72" Merely by the time and attention it takes you to wrte it, your spirit is focucussing on a search for his spirit somewhere in the world, and you are linking to him.

2) Calling any type of sweetener "quick acting" or "slow acting" sounds like the kind of play-magic one often hears on the internet or from "spell designers" who publish cute little books for teen witches. Maple sugar is sweet and will dissolve into alcohol. You are making a sweetening spel in some sort of potable alcohol. That is sufficient.

Now, what is more important from a magical point of view -- will you be praying over the bottle and then feeding the dosed alcohol to the person whom you wish to sweeten? That, more than creating cute little crafty spells, is what will win the day.

P.S. -- Read this thread from page 1 and you may get a lot more ideas -- and you may wish to buy these two inexpensive books that provide hundreds of traditional African American spells for working with papers and with sweeteners:

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

HappyLove

Unread post by HappyLove » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:59 pm

Hello,
sorry again an beginner question. On the jinxkiller candle is written that i should after burn the candle, war the petiton papler in shoes.
But that means after candle is down, well? Or does it mean, everytime i put out the candle, i need to wear the paper in shoes?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:13 am

ZeroMagic ,

When the candle is completely burned out from the work, you then keep the petition paper and wear it in your shoe.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:16 pm

What do I do if the person I'm writing the name on paper has a name in another language? I have a few future target in mind that are chinese, and they have name in chinese, but they also have their name in pinyin (chinese pronunciation of characters, which are made up with English letters), or they made a Western name for themselves. (such as Joshua, my Western name but not on official records) What one should I use? Or maybe use all three?

This also goes with other country national's names such as Indian, Korean, Greek etc.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:29 pm

mastersirius678,

Write it however and as many ways as seem right to you. I saw your nice review of my book, "Paper In My Shoe," so i think you can figure out dozens of ways to write names and spells in several alphabets.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:56 am

Cat:

I understand, never thought that book about the paper can be so useful. I know writing partition paper was talked a lot on the forum so I brought it. I was shocked at the example you gave about wishing some guy having a drinking and drug problem going to their grave just because he stole a book or ate some food. Not what I would do but some practitioners might not tolerate such behavior at all, who knows.

I think I'll write my name in pinyin with English names if my target is a native English speaker, and both my name and my target in chinese if he or she is chinese, and my name in chinese and their name in other languages if they are from other countries. That is what I'll do since you said I could do it however I want. :D

significant

Unread post by significant » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:45 am

Hi guys
I would be grateful if somebody could help me because I'm totally frustrated and confused. First, because English is not my native language so I do not understand ALL the explanations you offer...
So .. l need to make petition paper.
My "target" often changes opinions depending on her mood..one day she tell that she will give him divorce, and in couple of days that she will not.They are not together anymore,we live together and l want to be with "single" man and he want that too.
He tells me that everithing will be ok and she will accept b/c he know her.. but I want to make sure that she will.I believe in LM products because they have helped me so many times so I know it will also help me now, but l don't want to mess up with the petition now.l have few LM oils and powders like commanding,essence of b.o.,influence,do as l say. ..her name,date of birth,l have her photto,her cigarette bud,her hair...commanding and influence herbs.l know what to do with all that stuff,but don't know how correct write the petition..to put it under the candle...soooo please help me to write it correct:

1. Her name,dob,crossed with mine (as l control her) and surrounded with demand "give divorce to "his name,dob"?
Or
2.her name,dob, crossed with demand "give divorce to "his name,dob" ( without my name and without surrounded with demand ) ?
Or
3.her name,dob, crossed with his name,dob and surrounded with demand "give me divorce"
And do l write this on petition paper...or on back of her photto?.
Tnx in advance

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:05 am

Hi significant,

The correct answer is #2 although you could also circle it with your demand. You want her to divorce him, so keep yourself out of the equation.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

significant

Unread post by significant » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:47 am

Thank you Miss Athena for your quick respons. ... and one more thing... i am confused..
Do I, when I write her name to turn paper in the clockwise direction or vice versa? also when I'm bending it?..
because I want to attract that request to myself,(so in clockwise direction) and on the other hand, we want her farther from us (counter clockwise).. as it does when you want something to go away from you..

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:54 am

Hi significant,

You are ridding yourself of something, so one way to do that is to turn counter-clockwise and fold away from you. You are not attracting that request towards yourself, you are directing it outward at her (since you want her to divorce him).

For your best education on all matters related to petition papers, I highly recommend Miss cat's book "Paper In My Shoe." You can learn from the best!
http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper In My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

For more information, see:

Good luck.

significant

Unread post by significant » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:58 am

Thank you...
That book is already in my next ordering list ;)

significant

Unread post by significant » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:30 am

Orrrr.. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Is there a possibility, if Lucky Mojo could post online book for download for $10-15.00 (when I pay l get a one-time download code) or to Lucky Mojo send in attachment by mail when l pay it.. or in some other way

Oils, powders or candles we can't download but the book we could, so no problem if it will be even more expensive, but we do not wait for 6 weeks for delivery, shipping to Europe, customs and everything else ...

Please also consider this possibility ;)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:46 am

significant,

You can also order the books from Amazon.

significant

Unread post by significant » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:31 pm

JayDee,l know.. but also I have to wait long for it to arrive.. :(

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:38 pm

significant ,

I am sorry to hear that! I am not sure what Lucky Mojo plans to do with possible digital DL, I would think one issue possible could people printing the book and distributing it, or sharing the link to others. Many copyright issues can come out of digital text. I am also old school and hate reading text on a device LOL.

significant

Unread post by significant » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:19 pm

Oh...you right..but if someone want to do such a bad thing like is printing and distributing it,he can buy a book,scan it and do that anyhow :(
..l would never do that...but you are right.. there are all kinds of people ..

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:36 pm

Hi significant,

At the present time, Lucky Mojo books are only available in printed form. The books are well worth the wait for shipments to arrive to you. Patience is a virtue, in magic as in life, and your efforts will be rewarded.

Good luck.

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:03 am

I would like some advise. I put my petition paper underneath my vigil candle which is in a water pot because I leave it until it burns out completely over 7 days. Does it matter that my petition paper is in water even though its underneath the glass vigil candle? I dont want my request losing its effect if its in water.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:28 am

Hi Pegasus,

I would put your petition paper beneath whatever container you are burning your candle in or on, and keep it dry. That would allow you to re-use it if you are doing additional work toward this same goal.

Good luck.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:30 am

significant,

We do not sell Lucky Mojo books digitally. There are too many people making illegal copies of digital books, and if this were to happen to our books, our authors would lose money they would otherwise be paid. The standard royalty on a book is ten percent of cover price. Our books retail for $9.00 and the author gets 90 cents on each copy. We print runs of 2,000 at a time and they get $1,800 in advance every time we print a run of their books. This is solid income that they (and i too, as an author) depend on every year. Once a book goes into electron-land, NO ONE PAYS THE AUTHOR ANYMORE. The world is full of cheats and scams and people who think they are big shots because they can scan a book and share it with their friends. As a person who has earned my income all my life by writing, i can tell you that it is not a hobby; it is WORK, and, as it says in the Bible, "The worker is worthy of his wages."

Books are one of the tools of magic. Learn to love them and to use them and they will serve you as well as any candle, oil, herb, or stone.

You can read more about my book, "Paper In My Shoe" in this forum thread:

Paper In My Shoe Book by Catherine Yronwode Questions and Answers
paper-in-my-shoe-book-questions-and-answers-t30575.html
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:42 am

Pegasus,

There is no "one way" to perform a folk magic spell, but there are customary, habitual, and traditional ways, which vary from one culture to another. We work in the African American folk magic called hoodoo, so i will tell you what is costimary in this system:

One mark of well-done conjure work is that the disposal of unused byproducts is in keeping with the intention or wish that caused you to do the work in the first place.

While it is a custom to dissolve prayers and petitions in water, that is usually only done if the water is to be drunk or used in bathing or washing floors. The water is thus deployed to carry the good work on, and not discarded as trash.

As i understand you use of the water, however, it is a mere fire-preventive and you will discard it when done and not use it further. In that case, i would not set the petition in the water, but lay it beneath the container, as explained by Miss Athena.

However, if you will make use of the fire-safety water afterward, then do feel free to dissolve the prayer or petition in the water, and let the water become imbued with the energy of your prayer and the candle light before deploying it in further work.
catherine yronwode

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:21 pm

Happy New Year!
May this year brings you happiness and all your desires.🧙🏽‍♀️💕
Question:
I'm getting ready for my biggest conjures, ever. I've ordered my needs from LM(best oils I've EVER bought). I'm getting there piece by piece.
Now, the question is... When I write my petition, must I write around myself and the target? Do I write targets name 5x and mine 7x? When writing a petition for money, do I write my name and DOB on top of the word "money"?
I've always wrote on the candle, for money. One last thing... Do I write from bottom to the top for money conjure also?

I don't want to mess this up. I know I know don't worry about perfection. I don't want the reverse, of my desire to happen.

I know it's all in Ms. Cat's book. But, my funny money is laughing at the idea of buying the book, now. I've just sacrificed to buy the things I've just bought, from LM. So please, help me out. I'll get the book in 3wks.

Respect and honor
Thanks a trillion
Little🧙🏽‍♀️Witch2020

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:17 pm

Hi LittleWitch2020,

If you're doing love work, write his name as you suggest and cross with your name in the same amount of times. You can encircle your names with your petition.

For money, cross your name with the word Money. And carve your candle from base to wick.

While you wait for your book to arrive, this thread is a trove of good advice for you.

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:42 pm

Thank you.
I've been reading intently. I'm making a lot of sacrifices, studying like I am. I don't mind because it's worth it.
I am utilizing the free info., Ms. Cat's introduction theory and more. I'm so engulfed I haven't watched TV lol.

Thank you, once more
Little Witch 2020

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:48 pm

Hello,

Every conjure requires a petition, correct?

I don't want to miss a beat, when I do my work. I do getting this right means a lot.

In the future, I'm going to do root work for others. I can't do it without knowing proper petition format... right.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Little Witch 2020

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:33 am

Little Witch 2020 --

If by "a petition" you mean either a petition paper or a petition to God, no, not every conjure work "requires a petition." You should have a desired outcome in mind, but it need not be phrased as a petition (for instance, it can be a command or a curse or a wish) and it certainly need not be a petition paper (for instance it can be a name paper, a photo paper, a copy of scripture, or a prayer paper - or no paper at all).

For instance, oiling your hair would not require a petition, sprinkling a sidewalk would not require a petition, suffumigating a room would not require a petition, turning or flipping a foot track would not require a petition, driving a dirty cloth into a tree with a rusty nail would not require a petition, making a mojo would not require a petition, and drinking a tea would not require a petition -- and there are hundreds -- perhaps thousands -- of other spells or forms of spell-casting that do not require petitions.

When it comes to spells that do often utilize papers or incorporate them, even a honey jar or sugar jar does not require a petition -- because a name paper or a photograph may be used as well as, or instead of, a petition paper, and so may a prayer paper or a portion of scripture.
catherine yronwode

EddieD

Unread post by EddieD » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:44 am

Little Witch 2020,
I’m right there with you! Absorbing as much info as I can from all of Miss Cat’s plethora of resources! And I say we could all do with a lot less TV watching. Good luck on your adventures.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:13 am

Again, for those interested in how and why we make and use petition papers, name papers,and prayer papers, and the ashes thereof, this book will be your introduction to a fascinating and useful part of the work. It is among our top-three best-sellers, and can be purchased through us, at Amazon, or as part of our extremely economical "Baker's Dozen Book Assortment."

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper In My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

For more information, see:

For more on the "Baker's Dozen Book Assortment," see:
http://luckymojo.com/luckymojopublishing.html
catherine yronwode

significant

Unread post by significant » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:38 am

I fully understand you miss Cat ... in the next order I will buy 2 books .. candle magic and paper in my shoe.

thank you ;)

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 pm

Hi everyone! I was wondering if you could help me with wording my petition. Originally friends with benefits was my goal & my target speaks about being sexual with me, but never goes the whole way.. At first I wanted to stick to purely friends with benefits & just look for a way to heat things up between us, but now I think I want our friendship to evolve. We spend time together and text frequently, but after thinking my situation over last night I’ve decided I want us to grow closer in friendship and once that has happened do the benefits and eventually try a relationship.. My goal for now will be best friends and frequent hanging out, how would I word a petition for that though? Thank you for any help.. Also, when I do a name paper with my name over his should the circle around it be “frequent hanging out together, best friends” or something shorter since that seems like a lot to write.. Thank you again!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:46 pm

CuriouslilThing --

Do you have my book, "Paper In My Shoe"? It contains dozens of ways to word petitions -- and not all of them by any means have what you call "my name over his [with] the circle around it." For instance, if you look on page 21 of the book, you will see a petition paper highly adapted to your needs. It is in the form of a labyrinth, and the "walls" of the labyrinth are the text from The Song of Solomon 4:12 - 6:12, that begins, "A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse, a spring shut up, a fountain sealed..." The idea is that he must carefully wend his way inward from brother-sister-like friendship to sexual intimacy and, potentially, marriage. Because this petition mentions honey and a list of spices and resins, it is easy to make a copy, prepare it with those items, fold it seed-packet style, and place it in a small jar of honey, using the honey to feed and lure him over time, with the intent that he will penetrate to the mysteries of intimacy through careful steps.

A lovely thing it is, indeed, one of the finest friendship-to-sex spells i have ever seen.
catherine yronwode

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:39 pm

I do not have that book yet! I will add it to my cart, I have cursing & crossing & I don’t remember the other, but it has container spells in it.. Thank you for the suggestion and that does sound like a great spell.. I’ll get the book, but is there anything else that I should order along with it? Meaning ingredients for that spell. I’d hate to buy the book, then have to make another order and wait for the ingredients to come in before I can do anything. Thank you for your reply!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:30 pm

Hon, it's in the Bible!

12. A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

13. Thy plants are an orchard of pomegranates, with pleasant fruits; camphire [an old word for henna], with spikenard,

14. Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes [aloes wood, not bitter aloes!], with all the chief spices

et cetera!
catherine yronwode

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:10 pm

Okay, thank you so much Cat!

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:21 am

Hi everyone! I hope you’re all having a good week so far! I have just one quick question.. I know that when writing a petition you should try to match the ink color to your purpose (red for love for example)... I was wondering though, when you’re going to gift something to someone and lay tricks with oils or powders, could you write a petition in invisible ink on the item? Like the picture I had mentioned in my previous post, if he ever took the frame off I wouldn’t want him to find the petition BUT if i wrote on the back of the picture in invisible ink it wouldn’t be able to be seen with the frame off unless under a black light.. I hope that makes sense lol.. Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:51 am

Hi CuriouslilThing,

Yes, you could do that. It's done all the time.

Good luck.

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:38 am

That’s great to know, thank you!!

PGPips
Newly Registered

Unread post by PGPips » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:48 am

Hello all!
I’ve finally received my road opener candle from you, many thanks!
I wanted to ask a question about what name one should use for the petition paper.
I am a married woman, but I’ve also changed my first name. When writing my paper, is it customary to use your birth name or would I use my full new name? I feel so silly asking this question :? but I really want to try and get this right. Thank you in advance.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:51 am

PGpips,

This is a very good question to ask. Consider this, in Roootwork there are times when we do not know the name of our target. There is an example in Miss Cat's book "Paper In My Shoe" given that uses very generic, yet detailed and specific descriptors like "the girl who waits on the bus at such and such every Friday morning".

When your intentions are made clear the energy of your focus and will has a clear path to travel down and spirit is certain of your goal so the name, while important becomes everso slightly unimportant.

With this in mind, you can use whatever name makes you feel most comfortable. Whichever resonates with you. I have a couple of professional aliases. My system of working is that when I want to receive blessings benefits or results for that particular line of income, i use that particular name.

You should invest in the book I mentioned above If you haven't already. It doesn't address this situation exactly but with examples - loosely quoted - like the one above, things will become clear.

The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

PGPips
Newly Registered

Unread post by PGPips » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:32 am

Hello Dr Darensbourg,

Thank you so much for that detailed answer. It makes a lot of sense when you phrase it that way. I didn’t realise Paper in my Shoe covers that. I will have to invest in that book to learn more. Thank you again.
Blessings,
Penelope

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:45 am

It is my pleasure, Penelope.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Jessie Valentine

Unread post by Jessie Valentine » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:48 am

Can you give me more of an example of the petition I fully understand

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:15 pm

Hi Jessie Valentine,

I have moved your post to the thread on creating petition papers, so you can find lots of helpful advice and instructions here. Please read through the pages in this thread, and if you then still have questions you can ask us here.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:57 am

Jessie Valentine ,

A petition is a statement on what you want, which should be clear and concise. I try to make it just long enough that I can memorize it and restate it in work. Iv seen really long ones as well. If I was looking to repair a friendship I may say, "With the Grace of God may John Doe and Jane Doe come back together in communal friendship, filled with trust, support and continued communication". OR, "With Gods grace may John Doe and Jane Doe reconcile their differences and return to a friendship filled with love, support and a strong platonic bond".

Here is a book written by Miss Cat on petition papers: http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

LaleLale00

Unread post by LaleLale00 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:59 am

Hi
I hope someone can help me because i cant find answer to My question.

I saw some moderator said that the name paper is more a "link" to the target and the petiton is more like a request. They also said that you can write the targets name on his picture. So i wanted to do a candle spell to attract My ec back and i know that you also can crave his name on the candle.

I wonder how to do IT for best effect? Can i for exemplet write his name + birth on candle. Than write his name + birth on his picture with My name across then to do a petition paper with My Wish? I cant write cursive around the names to make IT Both name and petition paper. Therefore i thought IT can be good to do Both name paper/picture and petition paper + write his name on candle?

Please someone help Me
🙏🏻❤️

LaleLale00

Unread post by LaleLale00 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:04 pm

One question too, IF i want to make My ex miss me, write to Me and want to meet Me. How should i write the petition ?
🙏🏻❤️

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:25 pm

LaleLale00 ,

There are many ways to write a name paper, or a petition paper or a combo of them. Best effect means one method is better then another, I dont think one is better but what is preferred to you, what meets your need. Correct a name paper serves as a connection but it can also be added with a petition. Example would be the use of a petition and name paper in a honey jar: Both names are written one side to the next creating an X so your name goes one side his the other, then around it a petition is written in a circle without lifting the pen such as : lovemecometomelovemecometome.

Carving a candle can use both as well, I know people who carve only names, I know people who do petitions, I tend to do both such as starting from the bottom of the candle in a circle around the base: john doe come to me and love me john doe come to me and love me.

On a photo you can write their birthday name and petition on the back.

I highly recommend Miss Cats book on petition papers: http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

I dont know the exacts of your situation but a simple petition may be: With Gods grace may John Doe come to me and forgive me for our past hurts, may he miss me, love me and come to me now in love and affection, in Jesus Christ name Amen. Or With Gods blessing may John doe return to me in love, affection and romance, may he come to me now and love me now and forever amen.

Please check out this link to return to me products, Miss Cat gives a great explanation of using oils and prayer combinations: http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

LaleLale00

Unread post by LaleLale00 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:03 pm

Hi jaydee

Thank you for your answer 🙏🏻

But i cant write in cursive to do that cirkel without lifting the pen.
And can i write in swedish?
I have a male figure candle and want to do a spell on friday. What do you think, should i carve "John doe (his name) come to Me and Love Me" (just one time) on the candle.
Dress the candle with (magnet or crazy for Me oil, with catnip and cinnamon).

And then write his full name and birthday 9 Times' with black ink and then turn IT clockwise and write My name and birthday over his 9 Times' with red ink. Then place the paper under the Malé candle. And on his picture i can write his name, birthday (one time) and that prayer that you wrote.

And after IT completly burn down, what to do with the left wax, paper and picture?
Mutch Love to you for your great answer ❤️🌟

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:57 pm

LaleLale00 ,

You do not have to write the petition in cursive, I was giving an example of how petitions and name papers can come together in hoodoo. If you do the honey jar yes they need to be that way, the idea is to make a circle that does not end with the petition, the cursiveness of it does not need to be perfect it just needs to be attached.

You can write in native language

If you have a male and female candle then I would use both at the same time to move the candle to his, learn more about that hereL moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html

Here is the forum on carving and dressing candles: candles-trim-carve-load-petition-pray-d ... t9108.html

Here is info on disposal of ritual items: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Here is the forum topic on disposal: disposal-of-ritual-remains-questions-an ... 10676.html

You can write the paper as you suggest, why not use red ink for both names since its love work?

LaleLale00

Unread post by LaleLale00 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:58 pm

But IF you dont write in cursive then its hard to read or understand what you write.

I only have an Malé candle and a "couple" candle. IT took so long to get that in sweden. And i cant order from this page. And i find IT little difficult to find More info or get what i need because of the language.

I read somewere that you should write his name with black and yours with red. Ok i Will write both with red. But what happend when candle burn down on the paper under. Still work? And what should i do with the left wax and paper?

Thank you so mutch ❤️

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:46 pm

Lalelale00 -

Legibility is not a requirement for success. It does not have to look pretty, or be readable, no one else needs to understand its intent except for you.

If you put the petition under it, yes it will still work, it may burn up however. If you want to keep it, put it under glass.

As for what to do with the wax and paper after, Jaydee gave you the links to webpages and forum discussions on dispoal and deployment.
Diposal and Deployment Webpage - http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Disposal Forum Topic - disposal-of-ritual-remains-questions-an ... 10676.html

I understand Sweden is far from the united states, and that it may take while to receive your order, however this forum's purpose is for the support of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company customers, from which you say you can not order. I'm sure you can email Lucky Mojo, or if you have international calling, call the store and they will find a way to help you. Either through a text-translator for email or using an actual translator, as there are a handful of Swedish students and graduates from the course, including AIRR Member Dr. Johannes.

I hope this cleared things up for you.
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

LaleLale00

Unread post by LaleLale00 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:46 pm

Thank you. 🙏🏻
I looken at the page about disposial and IT said that you should bury the left of a spell under the front foot steps IF you want to attract something. But i live in appartmen and i cant bury IT at the gate door because its asphalt everywere. Maby i just kan keep the wax? Or bury IT somewere near My appartmen?

I Will try to contact them.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:19 am

LaleLale00,

Bury it by the apartment entrance or get a house plant and plant it in their, keep it by your door.

LaleLale00

Unread post by LaleLale00 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:38 am

Thank you jaydee

Ok i Will Buy a plant But should i keep the plant inside of My apartment Near the door or should i keep the plant outside My door/appartment?

🌟

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:43 am

LaleLale00 ,

Either one works. Outside is fine if the apartment will let you and no one will mess with it, otherwise buy a plant stand and put it in the house. Best of luck!

LaleLale00

Unread post by LaleLale00 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:04 am

Thank you so mutch 🌟

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:32 am

Hey everyone!

I have a question. I started a honey jar last night. I wrote my target's name but I'm a bit worried now if I did it wrong. After I did that, turned the paper over 90 degrees and wrote a command, 'Love me'. Should have I put my name attached to that command? Our picture is the jar, along with herbs and I am the one working on it.

Thank you and I'm sorry if this has been posted, I havent been able to locate it.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo”