• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 8:47 am

Break Up Spell in Toilet Using Feces Questions and Answers

Re: Break Up Spell in Toilet Using Feces Questions and Answers

Unread postby RILEY82 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:05 am

Sorry about the post guys.
Just a quick final question what to do with the side of paper which you keep (the person you want)
What love spell to cast?
RILEY82

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:06 pm

Hello RILEY82,

Like Miss Cat says way at the top of this thread, this isn't a spell you would do if you want to keep one of the people for yourself. It's designed to curse a couple (both people in the couple) so their lives turn to literal crap, simple as that. If you're wanting to break these two people up but eventually get back together with one of the people, there are other spells that would be better suited for that situation. In short, why the heck would you want to curse someone who love and want to be with?

It sounds like this spell is more up your alley. Scroll down on the page to the section titled Break Up/Stay With Me Spells Using Figural Candles (look at the picture with the two red candles and one black candle):

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Mymelodyangel » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Hello everyone. Good news! I did this poop spell to break up my ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend and it worked! It actually worked and not only that! I found out 9 weeks ago that my exboyfriend is thinking of getting back together with me. But the sad news is that he has not contacted me yet to talk things over with me. I am so glad that the poop spell worked for me and gave me a bit of luck as well. Thank you everyone for helping me regarding the poop spell. Now I wait for him to get back together with me and I wish I could find a good spell that will get him to contact me and just get back together with me already! lol! For the poop spell I just used a black sharpie and put his full name and since I only knew the first name of the girl, I just put her name on it. I found that I only had to do the spell once or twice and waited until I found out that they had broken up. I think they broke up right after I did the poop spell but I am not sure but when I do hear from my exboyfriend, I will ask him when him and her broke up so that I can let you all know. But the poop spell works for sure so if you are scared that it might not work, trust me it will work better than you think! :D I think the spell fully worked after month but I will find out soon.
Mymelodyangel

Unread postby Justher98 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Hello everyone. I seriously need advice. Right after I found out my ex has gotten back with his ex, the girl calls mr! Talking mad mess saying she was told we broke up back in June, which is not true at all since it was Aug20th. Anywho she called because she found someone gave me a recent pic of them. And his ass had the nerve to give her my number. Im furious I can't even call or text him to give him a piece of my mind because I was made aware that there was a delay in my IS candle because my name was different on my email.

I need to know is this spell appropriate to use on her?

What type of kit can I order and what else can I do at home while I wait for it?
Justher98

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:03 pm

Hello, Justher98 ,

Yes, you can use this spell

If you want to break them up, here is the perfect spell for you to perform:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby papercranes » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:38 am

when i have done this spell, if i have the half of the paper i did NOT flush, i put the person's name later with mine in love me incense with some dragon's blood powdered resin.

http://www.luckymojo.com/dragonsblood.html

then again, this would depend on your goals. if you don't want to marry the party you don't flush, don't do this!
papercranes

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello papercranes,

I respectfully disagree. The point of the feces in the toilet spell is to turn two people's lives to crap. Simple as that. Instead of messing with that format, if there is a couple you want to break up, and you want to be with one of the people afterward, I recommend doing a moving figural candle spell that simultaneously breaks up the couple, and sends that person to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby papercranes » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:32 am

hi sister jean!

i agree that a breakup spell with figural candles should be more ideal! however, i noticed a lot of people in this thread asking what they should do with the other half of the paper with the partner they wish to keep in their lives on it. i would think a breakup spell with figural candles is better as you don't run the risk of accidentally flushing your lover out of your life. :)
papercranes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello, papercranes ,

That's the problem. People turn the spells into something that they ought not do.

For instance, we've got forum members wanting to use the Intranquil Spirit for other deeds, as if it were a Spirit that is a slave to them.

People need to implement the spell as it was written.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Sweetasme3 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:29 am

Can the feces spell serve as a protection spell? I also want to know if this spell can block all forms of black magic and negativity that is being directed towards myself?
Sweetasme3

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Hello, Sweetasme3 ,

NO!

It is used to turn someone's life to shit and make them go away. Nothing more nothing less.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby loabeliever » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:42 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Would it make someone who away if you just doing it with the intent to break up a couple and make their relationship shit?

I didn't know it made them go away from you , I thought it made them get flushed out of each other's life due to the shitty relationship.
loabeliever

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:30 am

Hello, loabeliever ,

Yes, this is done for break up spells also. But for what purpose? To turn the other person' life to shit and make them go away from one another.

So, it's the same purpose.

But to use as a protection spell? To combat black magic? NOT!!

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby loabeliever » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:45 am

Thanks for the response Miss Aida makes sense I guess I am wondering if it would distant or send away my ex. So would it send him away from me even if my intentions are to just shit on there relationship and remove them out of each other's life ?
loabeliever

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:36 pm

Hello, loabeliever

Please read the 5 page on this thread.

Especially this post:

break-up-spell-in-toilet-using-feces-questions-and-answers-t21481.html#p48784

Thanks
Miss Aida

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:57 pm

To quote Professor Porterfield -- "Have you all lost your cotton picking MINDS?

When Miss Aida told me that people were coming here and asking about using feces (shit) in protection spells i burst out laughing. ARE YOU ALL CRAZY?

Get a grip, folks. The title of this thread is BREAK UP SPELL -- not "Protection Spell."

Lord have mercy.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Sweetasme3 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:26 am

Hello,

Maybe I didn't explain myself correctly.

What I meant was that by doing the feces spell on my enemies, will it protect me from them?

I understand that the spell itself drives them away, but in turn does that protect me as well?

Will they forget about me and not do me any harm?

That's all.

I read somewhere that it blocks the enemy. That's why I'm asking the question, because I wasn't sure.

I am only asking, because I have an enemy who loves to get revenge on people and she's vicious.
Sweetasme3

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:13 am

Sweetasme3 --

(1)

No. Doing a BREAK UP SPELL IN A TOILET WITH FECES will not "protect" you.

If you break two people up and drive them away from one another, they can still attack you singly.

If you break yourself up from someone, he or she can still attack you magically.

To repeat: A Break Up spell will NOT protect you.

(2)

No. A BREAK UP SPELL IN A TOILET WITH FECES will not "block the enemy."

Causing a relationship to fail by breaking it up and driving the people apart has nothing to do with "blocking" -- and "blocking," by the way, is NOT the same as "protection."

(3)

No. A BREAK UP SPELL IN A TOILET WITH FECES will not cause someone to "forget" you.

Spells to alter or change a person's perceptions in any way (from engendering sweetness to bringing about forgetfulness) are spells of mental influence, domination, controlling, or commanding.

(4)

Having an "enemy" is not a necessary precondition for performing a BREAK UP SPELL IN A TOILET WITH FECES.

For example, you may wish to break up your brother from his cheating wife and not consider her your personal enemy -- in other words, she may never have attacked you; in fact, you may never even have met her!, but you might consider doing the BREAK UP SPELL IN A TOILET WITH FECES to assist your brother to get a speedy divorce.

(5)

What you "read somewhere" was wrong or you misunderstood it.

We use simple English here. We are straightforward. We say what we mean.

Magic is an addition to social situations, not a replacement for them.

(A) To BREAK UP people means to cause them to fight and destroy their relationship from within. It may mean to cause them to abandon plans to marry. It may mean to cause them to divorce. It may mean to ruin their friendship. It may mean to drive them away from one another. However, it does not necessarily mean to drive either of them away from you. To do a BREAK UP SPELL IN A TOILET WITH FECES is a specific kind of BREAK UP SPELL. It is folk magic. It uses the element of disgust (shittiness) to implement the breaking up of their relationship.

(B) To BLOCK someone means to thwart their plans, to prevent them from accomplishing something.

(C) To PROTECT yourself means to create either a passive shield, such as a deflective suit of armour, or an active shield, such as an electric fence. The suit of armour style of protection renders you immune to attack. The electric fence style of protection harms those who try to enter your protected territory.

(D) To CAUSE FORGETFULNESS in someone means that you have changed or altered the person's perceptions of the world.

(6)

This thread is about using magic -- specifically BREAK UP SPELLS IN A TOILET WITH FECES -- in addition to social means when breaking up relationships -- whether the targets are a pair of people or, more rarely, a small group. The targets may currently be united with one another by friendship, love, sexual contact, marriage, or family ties of birth or adoption. The aim of all spells discussed in this thread is to BREAK UP a tie or bond between people, using FECES IN A TOILET to cause their relationship to become "shitty" and displeasing and in all ways disgusting to them.

This is not "the feces spell." There is no ONE "the feces spell." This is the BREAK UP SPELL IN A TOILET WITH FECES.

If you are not interested in working BREAK UP SPELLS IN A TOILET WITH FECES, please leave this thread. You are creating a distraction here by repeatedly refusing to believe us when we say that breaking up people will NOT -- i repeat NOT -- protect you from anything or anyone. If you continue to cause this distraction, your posting privileges will be suspended.

(7)

We have plenty of Protection spells on the web site and in this Forum. NONE of the Protection Spells we have published employ FECES. Please do your due diligence and post in the appropriate areas.

We have plenty of Hot Foot and Drive Away spells on the web site and in this Forum. Some of the Drive Away and Hot Foot Spells do employ FECES, but they are not BREAK UP SPELLS IN A TOILET WITH FECES. They are CURSING SPELLS. Please do your due diligence and post in the appropriate areas.

We have plenty of other types of Cursing spells on the web site and in this Forum. There are many Cursing spells that do employ FECES, but they are not BREAK UP SPELLS IN A TOILET WITH FECES. They are CURSING SPELLS. Please do your due diligence and post in the appropriate areas.

We have some spells to make people FORGET on the web site and in this Forum. They are a type of Domination or MENTAL INFLUENCE spell. None of the Forgetting Spells we have published employ FECES. Please do your due diligence and post in the appropriate areas.

If you come here and ask a question and the answer from a moderator is NO, then that is our answer, based on our best knowledge of folk magic.

Most of us moderators have studied and practiced African American hoodoo for anywhere from 5 to 50 years. Many of us are professional readers and rootworkers who serve clients for pay and still come here to help others for free. Many of us have also studied and practiced other cultural forms of folk magic in various modalities and traditions, such as Afro-Caribbean, European-American, East Asian, South Asian, and Middle Eastern, also for many years, and also on a professional basis.

This is not a "majority rules" or "shared reality" collective where everybody who shows up gets to vote on which folk magic spells do what to whom. People come here to ask our opinions as professionals, and we donate time here to help the next generations learn folk magic.

We do not patrol other forums and web sites. We do not know what you "read somewhere." This is OUR place to reply to queries from newbies and students, and we do so for free, daily, for hundreds of people.

Please do not engage in extended attempts to get our moderators here to agree with you. We know our work and we stand by our knowledge. If you want to learn from us, stick around.

Thank you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Lange21 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:58 am

I actually did this the other day on a whim, but I wrote the company's name on the paper as I didn't know who was responsible in there and even if they left someone else would only take over. I also have an ammonia jar going on the situation itself which I did before Xmas. I believe in firing off many workings for the same goal to get the energy and intention really flowing!
Lange21

Unread postby caitlyn_cg » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:04 am

Hi everyone

Could anyone who has done this break up spell please tell me their stories, like exactly what they did, how long it took to work and what the effects were .

Thanks guys :D
caitlyn_cg

Unread postby Moonstone » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:08 am

Hi there ladies. I know it s an old topic but i couldn't let go... so i m a begginer and i did not practice magic yet , i did some meditations a while ago but not magic , but i DO believe in it, just didn't have the time for practicing since this problem that i have , obssesed me with it and i got stuck in the nowhere..
So here it is , i want to breakup my long term bf ( who has broken up with me lately bcuz of his rubbish family ) withhis sister and mother . In my country its not like america of euroupe at all , the man's sister and mother can turn their evilnesses into action and bla bla bla..
His sister is married but was jelous of me for some reasons.. she did everything she could to make him hate me , she even brought up the memories of his late ex which actually the sister was the reason for their break up too !! But now he hates me and acts like i and our relationship was the reason he didn't turn back to his ex and if i wasnt there , maybe she would be alive !!! ( she was batrayal and had a boyfriend herself but he was always blind about her.. ) he hates me instead of his sister for all his problems that his family made.. he told me that after i came into his life his life became worsen and worsen !! So i am a doomed person !! His family came and said we have to break u both up cause we never let you guys marry each other .... i hate them , i hate them that much that i can even be happy about their death.. but i cannot wish any harm on him... i love him like crazy.. so how can i handle this situation as fast as it can be while i didn't practice magic ? Its a life a death matter to me ... and his sister is making him like a play. Boy tries to ruin his life into making him busy sith chicks so i have to get hurry before he actually get involves with someone...
Moonstone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello, Moonstone,

A death spell is NOT justified here.

You could try a vinegar jar on them and a honey jar on you and him along with a return to me spell.

You could also do the feces spell (since you are on this thread anyway).

www.luckmojo.com/bottle spells.html

www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

www.luckmojo.com/reconciliation.html

If you want to try a different approach, you could put the and you in the honey jar to sweeten them to you!

Wishing you the very best

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Moonstone » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:36 am

Thanks for your reply Miss Aida ,
I dont want to use a death spell work on them , i just dont get sad if i hear his sis died on a natural death , because of everything she did to my life like a monster. And everyone who knows the situation gave me the right to be like that . And i cannot sweeten her , doesnt work on an evil spirit like her , i hired someone to sweeten them to me and he done so many works in eastern magic , not hoodoo , didnt worked.
I just want to separate them from each other and make my boyfriend hate his family. Cause , seriously , the only way for his redemption is getting away from them and become completely independent in every way from them. He is such a pussy toward his sister and its like he is scared of her. She lately checks his phone to see if we still has communication or not !!

1. So what hoodoo work is the best to make my boyfriend suddenly hate his family that he is soo much obssesed with them ? Please suggest me some that you know they mostly worked ...

2. And how about the thing that i never practiced hoodoo or other works myself ? I just meditated on candles long ago
Thanks again.
Moonstone

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon May 01, 2017 9:42 am

Hello Moonstone,

Miss Aida already gave you a spell that could sour your boyfriend's relationship with his family, and it's called a vinegar jar. Miss Aida linked you that page in her reply.

I don't understand your other question, though. Are you asking if you can do these spells even though you're a beginner?
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby rossoporpora » Wed May 10, 2017 1:23 pm

Hello, I've just came across this spell and I wanted to know if doing it would be the right choice.
I had a relationship with what turned out to be a Covert Narcissist, I'm currenty recovering from ptsd as result of the emotional abuse. He seriously injured me, my future, my physical and mental health more than I could've imagined and the thought of just move on and let him get away with it just makes my blood boil.
I wanted to know if using this work would be correct to separate him and his current "source of supply" aka new girlfriend.
Would it be considered a justified work to "crap on him" asking that he'd be flushed out of her life and his friends too? To ask that every piece of misery that he brought to my life gets back to him? As I mentioned in other threads, he suffers from multiple sclerosis and he's always used this to manipulate and neglect me, apparently, and I've read that this work can cause severe health issues, don't know if I want his illness to get worse (a bit more painful, yes, but bad to the point of not being able to function, maybe not)...
Would it be of any help to be specific while doing it? Like saying exactly what you wish to happen to him?
Oh, and should I still wash myself with hyssop afterwards? I've never done negative work before so I prefer to ask.
Thank you!
Thank you, St Michael.
rossoporpora

Unread postby natstein » Wed May 10, 2017 2:46 pm

Hello rossoporporo,

IN reading over your post I am picking up that you are a little ambivalent as to whether you really want to engage in this work. As to whether it is justified or not that is kind of beyond the scope of what we could determine just in this forum. For myself if I am going to engage in any cursing work I always do a reading to see if it is justified. If you have the skill and can remain objective with your reading then do a reading yourself. If not the readers at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) have very affordable yes or no readings they offer.

To your questions about the spell work, if it is justified then absolutely go forward with it. Being specific is an excellent idea, the more specific the better in my book. For the hyssop bath afterword yes! I always recommend cleaning up after yourself!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Thu May 11, 2017 2:55 am

Hi,

Just a quick question:can the feces spell be used to bring down a company (so using the name of the company and not a specific person)

Thank you in advance for your help!
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby HappinessAndLove » Tue May 30, 2017 10:48 am

I have been doing this spell on a female who made my life hell after my sisters sudden death. She lied about me, taunted me and slept with my ex whilst we were on a break (although he was just as bad to do so)i of course left him and now they are together which she rubs it in every chance she gets
So every day I take parchment paper and write her name and his on it side by side with black pen and what my petition is. I focus on the hurt and pain she caused me whilst cursing her and tear it in half to separate them,
once I do my business I make sure to cover her Name before flushing her away. The first few days I noticed she did not flush but rather clung on. Now on day six (I planned nine days) she flushes no problem. I also have a vinegar jar working on her as I really want to sour her life in a justified way for the pain she knowingly caused.
HappinessAndLove

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, HappinessAndLove,

Just keep doing it and have patience

I pray for your spell success

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby HappinessAndLove » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:12 am

Just a quick update Miss Aida, I recently walked into a situation where this girls
Boss was giving out about her, seems like her life and her relationship have started to turn to sh*t. Thank you for your prayers. I appreciate them so very much.
HappinessAndLove

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:48 pm

HappinessAndLove !

Congrats!!
Miss Aida

Unread postby affie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:51 am

I just thought I'd add to this thread, I found the feces spell on here and I tried with lots of success on more than one occasion. The time I used it I believe that I got the most satisfaction from, was when my soon to be ex husband decided to not show up at our greencard interview, mind you after he put me through hell and back, left me while pregnant and I had a miscarriage and all that. I got so mad at that man, and so for a few days, maybe a week, everyday when I went to the bathroom I would get brown paper, wrote his name on it and wipe my feces on there, then I used the psalm which was suggested in this thread, said it out loud then added a few personal lines after (that his life be turned to crap ) and flush in the toilet. Well I caught wind a few months after, matter of fact he told me that he had lost his job which was an awesome paying job, and also his truck had blown up when he went outside of it to get something, (like caught fire and exploded) and he was down and about on his luck for a while. Thank you so very much for posting this spell! I have also used it to break up two people on more than one occasion again with amazing results !
affie

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:44 am

Wow, Affie, you got some great results!
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Aurayellow56 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:26 pm

I am using the feces spell and I have seen signs of it working. One female who previously sent naked texts of her breasts and ass is gone for good. I bought a 100 pack of brown paper lunch bags and use these. I write the petition, the female rival in black, the one I want to be with in red. I tear these up and use the side with the female only to wipe my ass and keep his for other work I do. I actually prepare a bunch of the brown papers and keep in a jar wrapped in paper with Psalm 109 written by hand. I am using a potty (yes it sounds gross to do) but am making my own make shift out house. I dump this in a thick plastic container with a lid - along with the cat litter I clean up and it goes out in the garbage every week. And no, there is no odor nor visible means of anyone knowing what the container is.

As I work varied schedules I find it easier to prepare my supplies weekly, bless and consecrate praying over the work I do when I am preparing the brown paper toilet paper including reading Psalm 109, and then when I need to go to the bathroom, I do my chant. I will need to get hyssop but am using sage soap and use sea salt for a wash during the shower or a bath. I also smudge my house with sage for cleansing.

I am doing the honey jar too every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I believe this is working, have found out information, seen signs and am patient enough as well as persistent enough to see it through to the end. My anger is real and deep. I have a specific target, also use all female rivals.

Of all I have learned these past months with hoodoo is to believe, don't obsess, it doesn't matter how or when nor should I worry about this. That alone was my battle but I keep the mantra written down so when a thought comes to mind I read it.

There is no greater forum or site than the Lucky Mojo forum. Take the time to read, reread, investigate and learn.
Aurayellow56

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello, Aurayellow56 ,

You're a person of my own heart: You get down and dirty!

I love it!

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Aurayellow56 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:36 am

Thank you Miss Aida. :)
Aurayellow56

PostThis post was deleted by Rootwork_1987 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:14 am.
Reason: Work still in progress

Unread postby LaceyK » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:25 pm

I just started this tonight!
Loving the feeling already. You look at them smeared and just think - you are complete sh*t, your life will turn to sh*t, you are not even worth a sh*t, stay out of our lives.

Just keep the sharpie in the powder room and you can do this at least a few times a week :)
LaceyK

Unread postby johnchaser » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:13 am

Okay how does this spell work?

Can someone tell me how do it because i am not seeing any instructions
johnchaser

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:13 am

Hello johnchaser,

Did you try scrolling up through the multiple pages of this thread to learn more about it? I'd suggest you'd start there.

break-up-spell-in-toilet-using-feces-questions-and-answers-t21481.html#p111314

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby johnchaser » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:54 pm

I did but it was all confusing I just want to learn how to break up a couple with this spell
johnchaser

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Hello johnchaser,

Miss Cat explains it in the link I gave you in my previous post. You write the names of the people on a piece of paper, wipe your butt with it, tear it in half so each name is on its own half, then flush the papers down the toilet. Easy.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby johnchaser » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:43 am

I see thank you. Even thought of having pictures of the ritual before you have to wipe. instructions are great but visual aids are better for me
johnchaser

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:00 am

Hello johnchaser,

I'm sorry but we won't be posting pictures of this ritual because it's so simple (and personal!). Do you have a specific question about the instructions?
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby johnchaser » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Ok so to break up a couple i need to write names down but i don't what to harm the woman cause feeling towards her, Then what do i do?
johnchaser

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:05 am

Hello johnchaser,

If you don't want to harm one of the parties in this spell, then don't do this spell. This spell is designed to turn both parties' lives to s---, simple as that.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby johnchaser » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:30 am

Okay well the guy has to be punished he hurt a friend of mine he broke her heart
johnchaser

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:43 am

Hello johnchaser,

Well if you want to punish just the man, there are lots of ways you could do that:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html
spells-of-justified-revenge-and-reversing-for-wrong-doing-t25254.html
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Gagirl » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:58 am

Has a feces spell worked for anyone?
Gagirl

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:50 am

Gagirl --

Folk magic is what it is because throughout the years, people pass down the information as valuable, proven, and of use to many.

However, in our current environment, where statements made about one's magical works and intimate biological practice, once entered into electron-land, will never fully disappear, feces remains a taboo topic, and the practice of folk magic is open to ridicule by those who do not engage in it.

Therefore, I doubt that any truly wise or practical folks will come to a public forum and testify here to working a feces spell.

I caution people to speak openly about methods and materials, but to keep their own testimonies between friends and family. You never know where your name may end up.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby foreigngirl » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:23 pm

Hi everyone, I want the person to suffer but stay in my life so I can SEE it.
Is that possible to?
foreigngirl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:50 am

Hello foreigngirl,

If your main goal is to make someone suffer, then this spell to break up a couple probably isn't for you. I'd advise that you read these threads, and if you have questions about them, ask them there:

spells-to-cross-someone-s-luck-and-to-give-them-bad-luck-t21980.html
crossing-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t8211.html
spells-for-revenge-or-payback-on-unknown-unnamed-enemies-t17033.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby foreigngirl » Thu May 03, 2018 6:07 am

Thank you Sister Jean !
foreigngirl

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce