Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Cross Someone's Luck and to Give Them Bad Luck

foxesstone

Re: Spells to Cross Someone's Luck and to Give Them Bad Luck

Unread post by foxesstone » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi,

I've tried hotfoot. I've tried crossing. I've tried goofer dust and hot foot dust in someone's home. I've tried a vinegar jar. I've tried reverse. I think I've tried it all, and my enemy is just chilling. They just keep taunting me, and I just feel like I keep failing. What the heck is going on? I've been successful with so many other types of works, but now I just feel like my workings have fallen flat. I just want this person to lose their job, get out of my life and stop being such a nuisance.

Any ideas? Recommendations?

FS

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:25 pm

When multiple attempts fail to produce any sort of effect, i always get a reading. So, in this case, iwould recommend a reading -- your foe may be protected or may have you (and everyone else) under some kind of reversing spell.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Ellina

Unread post by Ellina » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:39 am

Hi; I am married to a man that is the most selfish person I've ever met. We've been married for ten years, and in his mind, what is his is his, all I own is ours.

Since my husband married me, it seems his luck raised ten times, money, investments, his job everything-- he's actually beating me in my own career area, which he got onboard after marrying me. Its almost like adding insult to injury, as he is almost reaching my rank and stature in my career line, and it seems that my luck has been sucked out of me.... and he gloats on it. I feel his competitive nature is to the point where, if I have one thing, he gets three.

He was able to invest and rent out a brand new house he would have never been able to invest in, hadn't he married me, because I was about to buy a new house when I was unmarried, so he latched onto my opportunity (our house now), rented his brand new one, and doesn't believe I have anything to do with his other house (in Texas) because he had acquire it (one year in). But by law I should be benefitting from him renting this property... he wants to sell and pocket all this money and its completely unfair. If I even open my mouth on this, it'll be war. I love him, but I have to combat his selfishness and need to somehow gain my power and luck back from him... that'll require a separate spell I'm going to request. Anyway, I want some sort of revenge or stop on the sale of this Texas house. I want him to lose this house somehow, not be able to sell, or have to give me the portion that corresponds to me without going through a divorce. I don't know truly what to do.... but it eats at me daily that he'll sell and give his kids portions of the benefit and doesn't even THINK I have anything to do with this house. I have tried to get into house investments so that I can live with this situation and make a path on my own, but I'm not making any any progress. I need to stop his sale, I need this house to disappear as a benefit to him and be a benefit to OUR marriage, or no one at all. Any recommendations? Ellina

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:24 am

Hello Ellina,

I'm so sorry your husband is treating you this way.

I think you could go a couple different ways on this one. You could destroy his good luck completely by using Jinx products to cross up his luck and using Attraction products to attract only loser-y, flaky people to that house of his so they waste his money and his time.

http://www.luckymojo.com/jinx.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

In the meantime, you can use I Can, You Can't products to push him back while propelling yourself further ahead in your career and investments:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-can-you-cant.html

If you want to get him to bring you into this situation with this house, you could use Essence of Bend-Over products on him to help bend him to your will:

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Good luck to you.

P.S. Make sure to scroll up through this forum I moved your post to; you should find some helpful ideas.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:08 pm

Hi! Please help me understand something.

I've just recently read an entry on an airr member's personal blog - namely, Miss Michaele's - referring to an "attraction jinx", placed under "what can I do with sulphur?".

It reads: "Here’s a devious one for vengeance: when you move out of a place, sprinkle sulphur and a box of lye all over the house and burn sulphur and oil of lodestone. Close the windows up. The house won’t be rented within six months.
Harry Hyatt collected this one on his first trip to New Orleans, from an informant known only as “The Boy-Girl,” grandson of Madame Joseph.
Now, this does look a little confusing at first glance: Lodestone Oil and sulphur and lye? Is this an attraction or a repulsion spell? It’s an attraction jinx, that’s what it is".

Now, I was wondering. What is the purpose of this attraction jinx? how is it different from any other crossing or jinxing? my guess is that it is supposed to bring forth opportunities (attraction bit) that will turn out to inconvenience to the target and turn out badly (jinxing bit). Is this accurate?

Can I mix condition products (fast luck, love drawal etc) with jinxing products to obtain the same effect?

Oh. And what is the significance of lye in this recipe?

Any other information on this is very welcome.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:18 pm

Hello, asturias ,

You would have to ask Miss Michele.

Also, I have edited out the blog. It is against the forum rules to show any websites that are not directly related to Lucky Mojo.

AIRR member's blogs are not part of Lucky Mojo

Sorry

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:41 pm

Oh. That's allright, ma'am. Please pardon me for the faux pas.

But other than that, aren't there any other references to that "attraction jinx" concept? is it singular to Miss Michaele in literature?

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:50 pm

Just as an addendum. I apologise for breaking the forum rule, there. To be honest I was uncertain if it was allowed or not. I should have been more reasonable. I enjoy participating in this forum and I deeply respect the work you do here, as it has helped me many times over, sometimes in very fundamental issues. I am sorry. I can assure you it won't happen again.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:57 am

Hello asturias,

That's all right, just keep the rules in mind for the future :)

I did a search for "attraction jinx" on the forum and didn't come up with anything; if you want more information, ask Miss Michaele.

Be well!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:26 pm

Hey guys, especially my fellow colleagues.

I'm struggling with this one. So I work in the entertainment industry and I was double booked. I went ahead with the one that booked me first as it is only right but I can still make the other commitment and be 15 min late give or take.

Someone else was booked in my place and I'm struggling with how to block the guy from bein able to do it. I'd like to place obstacles in his way or cause him to have to quit the day of the event without cursing the man's entire life so that the people who hired me have no choice but to call me at the last minute. Feels like what I need is the opposite of a block buster but I'm having a brain fart... Snake/Vibora or Freezer maybe?? This man has done nothing to me, but taken my job lol, so again I'm not aiming to do anything very malicious like cause sickness or death or anything. Only to place obstacles in his way so that he is unable to fulfill his commitment. I also know that I will have to block off that position once he is successfully blocked so that they don't call anyone else... Any ideas?
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Hoodoo Course Graduate #2132G

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:27 am

Dr Darensbourg,

Freezing the person is a great option, I can you cant product as well. Also barberry is used to block peoples paths and knot weed is used to hold people down and prevent them from doing something.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:57 am

Thanks Buddy
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Hoodoo Course Graduate #2132G

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”