Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Double Cross Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
chrismojo
Forum Member

Unread post by chrismojo » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Anna Riva's books explain you can confuse your enemies with Double Cross Oil when its on yourself.

However somebody told me that this is crossing yourself, so i waas concerned i was crossing myself, as well as the person whose attacks i was trying to disarm, so to speak.

Thank you very much.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Double Cross Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:59 pm

Chrismojo,

Double Cross Oil is definitely a confusing product to those who are unfamiliar with it!

You can wear it to confuse and cross up people who try to cross you, as Anna Riva noted, if you call that intention into it.

However, as the other person noted, this is a pretty sophisticated way to employ it, and if not fully understood, you could mess yourself up.

For this reason, Double Cross Oil is not very often used on the body, but is used to dress candles, and to trick gifts so that they look sweet and lovely and touchable, but when touched they double cross the recipient's love and money. The label of the oil indicates this pretty clearly:

OIL-HOO-DOUB
Double Cross Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

chrismojo
Forum Member

Unread post by chrismojo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:35 am

yes, Thank you very much for your reply, this is what i thought and is why i posted this question to you folks. I did not purchase the oil through your company, however wanted to research the prodcut thoroughly. I believe i was a little quick to employ the oil without considering the consequences. I applied the oil to myself, always with the intention of confusing enemies, however now concerned that it can cause damage. I did an uncrossing on myself and apply dragons blood and jinx remover oil daily. I also did not target my enemy, but just his abuse...but since his name was on paper i am concerned he got damage so i did an unccrossing with the same oils. The paper read: (persons name)'s abuse. Three times with abuse circled. So hopefully this did not harm him number one...and hopefully i did a full uncrossing on me and him number 2. Can u please reccommend anything additional or clarify if this was enough?

jaytolkte

Unread post by jaytolkte » Wed May 16, 2018 8:19 pm

I recently used Double Cross oil to dress a gift i gave to another person, but I was left with a feeling that I had to spiritually cleanse myself, which is not a common thought for me. I washed up with warm water to which I added a few drops of Van Van Oil and the feeling went away. I am just reporting this, for what it is worth, to others who may wish to use this oil.

Cheers.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 17, 2018 11:19 am

jaytolkte --

Thanks for the comments. I find this oil quite odd to use as well. It is not "evil" feeling, but it is "two-faced," so to speak. Van Van seems like a good clean-up idea.
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”