Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:41 am

Iyami22,

Here is a link to court case products which would be used in your case: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Many spells are listed for success in court, favor by a judge.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

chrsvor25

Unread post by chrsvor25 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:53 pm

I want to light a candle to get a district attorney to drop a case against someone I know. Is this a good candle for that or would domination be better?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:07 pm

Hello chrsvor25,

I have moved your post to the correct topic on getting charges dropped. Please read through the posts here for advice and ideas that can help you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

chrsvor25

Unread post by chrsvor25 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:10 pm

Thank you, sorry about that.

I still would like to know if having a command/compel/control done on the DA going after the person I am trying to help would be a good idea to try to get them to back down on the case. It is for a victimless crime.

I've had done court case, road openers, and a hot foot on the arresting officer (to try to orchestrate a "the cop didn't show up" outcome) The preliminary hearing keeps getting postponed, so that gives me more time to keep having candles lit.

I don't truly know if the person is innocent or guilty, I can see it either way, so invoking a saint or doing a Just Judge candle might not be the best idea.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:00 pm

Hello chrsvor25,

Yes you could use any of those formulas to exert influence over the DA.

Good luck!

chrsvor25

Unread post by chrsvor25 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Thank you!

What about a 7 day vigil to attract so much work to the DA that they are overwhelmed? (To increase the odds of the DA dropping the case)

Would confusion be good?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:15 am

chrsvor25 ,

You can use confusion to make him confused, make mistakes, you can use court case to win, you can also use as Miss Athena stated above influence to make the DA do what you want which is to drop the case. You certainly can try attracting more work but I think you would see more success with using influence like Miss Athena stated.
Some psalms to consider in your work:
Psalms 35 for justice to prevail in court
Psalms 47 to gain favor from those in power ( like a DA)
Psalms 71 for acquittal in court

Dress a skull candle to influence the DA's thoughts: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
Forum on skulls: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:56 am

Hello chrsvor25,

To answer your question, you could certainly do that but in my experience, I've found it best to take the path of least resistance to my goals.

For example, if I wanted to break up a relationship between John Doe and Jane Smith, I would work a break up spell and petition that they, in fact, break up. I leave the circumstances that lead to that break up to Spirit to determine. I wouldn't take a roundabout way of petitioning that John Doe and Jane Smith get really busy with work and are too preoccupied to spend time on each other, which leads to alienation of affection which leads to resentment which leads to a break up. Why not let Spirit decide the "how"?

Focus on your ultimate goal. Petition for the DA to drop the charges.

chrsvor25

Unread post by chrsvor25 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:35 pm

Fair enough. Thank you.

jenniferchapa

Unread post by jenniferchapa » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:01 pm

I'm not sure where I should post, but this seemed more of a starting point. My husband was paroled August of 2018, his requirements were to attend classes, wear an ankle monitor and abide by the rules.

With the ankle monitor comes a box that he charges another piece that goes along with the ankle monitor. Last week, he had the box outside and his parole officer made a home visit and wanted to know why the box was outside. He did violate the rules, he admitted that it was a dumb thing to do. Well, today he had a sit down with the PO and her supervisor. They will he submitting the report and she stated that he will get another year on the monitor. I am trying to avoid this, get them to back off and take the monitor off. We are aware he violated but it wasn't a terrible thing he did...but rules are rules. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated and please, if I'm in the wrong section let me know. Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:22 pm

Hello jenniferchapa,

You are in the right topic as you will find lots of spell advice here on getting that new charge either dropped or reduced. Please read through the posts here and I am sure you will find an approach that you feel comfortable performing.

Also, in this sub-forum you will find other topics on influencing a prosecutor or judge, as examples, so do read through those topics for more spell advice that can help you.

Cyndipeas
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cyndipeas » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:46 pm

I was battling a aggravated theft charge but the DA and detective have
enough evidence to prosecute me. My attorney advised me to take a plea of
36months rather then do to trial and lose because I’m a repeat offender. The
chances of me getting more time is high. What spell do you recommend so
that charges just get dropped and or I do much less time in prison?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:50 pm

Hello Cyndipeas,

I am sorry you are in this situation but since you indicated you are a repeat offender, I do hope you take this as a learning opportunity to do better.

I have moved your post to the correct topic on getting charges reduced. Please do not start new topics like you did as it is against forum rules and you will find we have nearly every subject already covered.

This thread is full of spell advice to help you work for leniency and perhaps a reduced sentence. It sounds like your lawyer gave you good advice, so that is something to consider.

Read through the posts here and if you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us in the appropriate topic area.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:00 pm

I got a speeding ticket today for the first time ever. I am taking it to court. I have Court Case, and Law Keep Away oil. What should I do to get them to side with me and throw the ticket out. Seeing as it’s my first speeding ticket. I was thinking a honey jar, but I don’t have the name of the judge or prosecutor that will be in court on the day I attend. What can I do? Also what day of the week and moon cycle are Law/legal spells worked

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:24 am

Pyromancer,

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about the ticket! You can write a petition on the back of the ticket (or a photo copy of it) asking that the court favors you. You could dress that petition and a brown candle with Court Case oil and burn on the petition all the way up until the court date. Put the petition in your shoe at court so you can control the situation.

I would anoint your car with Law Keep Away oil help prevent further harassment.

I don't work with the moon with court cases. For me, they fall under emergency work. Work that needs to be done regardless of astrological weather.

I wish to you the best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:26 am

The rootworker that I was working with is not responding to my emails. It has almost been a week now. I have my court date in less than 30 days. I need options and possibly a rootworker that specializes in court cases.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:58 am

Casteel344,

I'm sorry this is happening to you at such a stressful time.

Was this rootwork booked by an AIRR member?

If so, I would contact the AIRR omsbudsman here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contact_AIRR

If not, I would recommend looking through the spells in this thread if you want to do some work for yourself while you wait or to book a rootworker through AIRR to work on your behalf. The AIRR directory can be found here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

I wish you the best and please let us know if you have any questions.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Mysticalsiren

Unread post by Mysticalsiren » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:45 am

Hi all, I’m in a tricky situation and I’m hoping that someone can give me some advice on the best way to fix this situation

My bf who was on probation got locked up for missing a drug test which was totally out of his control anyway long story short , probation officer issued a warrant for his arrest and now he’s sitting in jail until next month. I have no way of having any physical contact to dress him and as you know it’s not like I can send him any oils or anything. He doesn’t really believe in this type of stuff either. At this point I want to whatever I can to help him. His probation officer definitely has it out for him and she wants to see him put away for a very long time, my bf is truly not a bad person and this woman should not be able to get the victory in this situation so what can I do to help him get out of jail and have a favorable outcome? Thank you so much

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:58 pm

Hello Mysticalsiren,

You are in the right topic for your question, which has been answered many times here. Please read through the posts starting from the beginning and you are likely to find spell ideas that you can work to bring about a favorable outcome.

If you still have questions after reading, you can ask us here.

Good luck to you and your boyfriend.

Maddy23
Newly Registered

Unread post by Maddy23 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:35 am

I have had a very hard life which led me to making many bad decisions. I fell into depression after being molested and abandoned; to sum things up, with that came alcohol addiction. That lead me to having a 3rd offense dui almost 5 yrs ago.

I have now come home. I got my g.e.d and followed my career in banking. recently being depressed I made a bad decision to drive and was pulled over and now they want to charge me as an habitual offender. I am such a good person and I dont want to end up in jail. the officer originally wrote me tickets, then took the tickets back and filed criminal charges. I can get up to 2 yrs not to mention probation.

With me relocating to change my life I have no more time at work and if I'm found guilty I'll end up losing my job and will not qualify to work in my same field. I will lose everything, especially my kids. I really cannot lose my kids. I've done EVERYTHING to get to where I am to get me and my kids far from who I was in my 20s.

I go to court in four days.

is there any spell that can help pls pls pls pls pls I NEED HELP

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:13 am

Hello, Maddy --

Please start by posting prayers at the Crystal Silence League.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org

On the day before you go to trial, have Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set an Emergency Light (a small candle) for you.

http://candleministry.com

Given that you have no time to acquire spiritual supplies suh as Little John To Chew, and so forth, i would recommend trying to get the case postponed. If you can arrange that, then you can read through this thread and order products accordinglyy, or hire someone to help you with the rootwork.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”