Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 27, 2018 9:41 am

Hello Paymetoday,

I think the best way to try to "undo" the work you've done would be to do Uncrossing work for the couple followed by love work. You'd probably want to do some spiritual bathing on yourself to remove the "sin" of trying to break up this couple. Here are some links you'll find helpful:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Magickcatz

Unread post by Magickcatz » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:36 pm

I have a couple questions, if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.

1) First if you are doing a relationship destroy spell for a couple in an adulterous relationship, and you cannot get a personal effect from the woman is a photograph efficient to use or do you need something more?

2) In a lot of the spells specifically in Miss Aida’s new book "Destroying Relationships (Miss Aida, five stars! Anyone in need of this type of spell work, Miss Aida is your source, definitely), anyhow it asks for a lot of personal effects. What can be used if you do not have anything, besides the photograph?

3) Also if you cannot bury a trick on or close to her property where could I take the completed spell to have the same effect? Graveyard? Crossroads? What are your suggestions?

Thank you all in advance!
Sincerely,
Magickcatz

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:02 am

Greetings, Magickcatz.

I hope you are in good spirits! If you don’t have anything but a photo, that will work. Personal concerns are anything including a drinking cup, hair out of their brush, etc,,,, Follow the spell like it said. I would bury it in a graveyard. Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Blackcattt0123

Unread post by Blackcattt0123 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Can breakup spell remains such as candle working and herbs be buried at a loved ones grave to implire their help? Or is it wrong to bury a breakup/negative working at the grave of a person you love??

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:06 pm

Blackcattt0123 --

I personally would never put such things in a loved one's grave. I would wish to only show love and respect to my departed loved ones.

Throw it in a porta-potty!

Blackcattt0123

Unread post by Blackcattt0123 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:10 pm

Thank you ernie. I was looling to implore the spirits for their help but I agree I think a loved ones grave wouldnt be good. Maybe a cemetary in general? Or then i waa thinking a sewer.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:20 am

Hello Blackcattt0123,

You could use a pendulum to find a grave of a spirit that would be willing to watch over those spell remnants for you, or like Ernie said, you could dispose of them in a sewer or porta-potty.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”