Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 27, 2018 9:41 am

Hello Paymetoday,

I think the best way to try to "undo" the work you've done would be to do Uncrossing work for the couple followed by love work. You'd probably want to do some spiritual bathing on yourself to remove the "sin" of trying to break up this couple. Here are some links you'll find helpful:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Magickcatz

Unread post by Magickcatz » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:36 pm

I have a couple questions, if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.

1) First if you are doing a relationship destroy spell for a couple in an adulterous relationship, and you cannot get a personal effect from the woman is a photograph efficient to use or do you need something more?

2) In a lot of the spells specifically in Miss Aida’s new book "Destroying Relationships (Miss Aida, five stars! Anyone in need of this type of spell work, Miss Aida is your source, definitely), anyhow it asks for a lot of personal effects. What can be used if you do not have anything, besides the photograph?

3) Also if you cannot bury a trick on or close to her property where could I take the completed spell to have the same effect? Graveyard? Crossroads? What are your suggestions?

Thank you all in advance!
Sincerely,
Magickcatz

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:02 am

Greetings, Magickcatz.

I hope you are in good spirits! If you don’t have anything but a photo, that will work. Personal concerns are anything including a drinking cup, hair out of their brush, etc,,,, Follow the spell like it said. I would bury it in a graveyard. Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Can breakup spell remains such as candle working and herbs be buried at a loved ones grave to implire their help? Or is it wrong to bury a breakup/negative working at the grave of a person you love??

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:06 pm

Blackcattt0123 --

I personally would never put such things in a loved one's grave. I would wish to only show love and respect to my departed loved ones.

Throw it in a porta-potty!
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:10 pm

Thank you ernie. I was looling to implore the spirits for their help but I agree I think a loved ones grave wouldnt be good. Maybe a cemetary in general? Or then i waa thinking a sewer.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:20 am

Hello Blackcattt0123,

You could use a pendulum to find a grave of a spirit that would be willing to watch over those spell remnants for you, or like Ernie said, you could dispose of them in a sewer or porta-potty.

Good luck!

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Blackcatt0123 I buried a break up jar and some spell remains in my grandmothers grave and I find she's tying down my abusive ex little by little so it's worked for me just make sure to ask first and pay the spirits at the graveyard

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:04 am

Sister jean- It is funny you mention that! I did bury the work in a graveyard at the base of a tree and I paid the spirits with coins flowers money etc..... I never thought about using the pendulum! I will have to do more work on this and I will do this next time. It was a bery dark breakup work and I used LM dark arts oil as well as goofer and grabeyard dirt. It has only been one week so i dont know about any movement yet.

Is there a thread about pendulums?

Still so sola- i truly hope your grandma makes your work manifest. And please dont let anyone abuse you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:13 am

Hello Blackcattt0123,

Yes, right here!

pendulum-questions-and-answers-t755.html

Take care!

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Blackcattt0123 have you tried going to the graveyard paying the gate keepers and sitting quietly? I've found that doing this usually a spirit will give me a sign usually a crow cawing at me from that spirits grave once my hat was blown off by the wind and landed on a grave. Pendulums work well too if you need to discern before you get your order you can make a pendulum out of most anything usually a ring and some string

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:55 pm

Stillsosola.....i am not sure what you mean when you say paying the gatekeepers- can you explain? Has this been helpful
I also cleansed 2x with hyssop after the work , prayed the psalm often, and also keep blessing myself using holy water.

Yes I have a great pendulum and I didnt realizeIcould have used it st the cemetary

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Blackcattt0123 whenever you enter a cemetary you must pay the gate keeping spirits I give penny's in an odd number and when asking the dead for help you must pay them I use dimes and I kiss the tombstone leave the dime and collect dirt or ask the spirit a favor and walk out backwards if you can thank the gate keepers again and about cleansing hyssop is excellent as is Florida water, psalm 51 for you and I use psalm 29 to clean the house as negativity from negative work can linger

Lilymoon

Break up

Unread post by Lilymoon » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:55 am

Hey can you give me a cheap fast way to break up 2 people?
And a cheap fast way to make 2 people fall in love?

Story:
They're this couple that I really want the best for they mean alot to me I look up to them. So the woman in the relationship is secretly having an affair and the husband is really hurt. I want to break up the woman and her outside lover and makr the woman and her husband fall in love they have kids together and the kids are very broken can you please help me asap?

RevJames

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:07 am

Lilymoon -

1. "Hey can you give me a cheap fast way to break up 2 people?"
I highly suggest this book by Miss Aida - http://www.luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html - its a cheap book and has many workings. Also this page has 6 pages and over 300 posts, try reading from page one as there is a lot of information on this forum topic

2. "And a cheap fast way to make 2 people fall in love?"
This is another book by Deacon Millett - http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html - that is also cheap and has many workings.
You may also find information on these forum topics:
spells-for-adulterous-affairs-and-extra ... 17294.html
spells-for-more-communication-between-l ... t4483.html
spells-to-keep-mate-faithful-and-to-tie ... -t312.html
spells-for-commitment-moving-in-engagem ... t9109.html

Both of these books are cheap and can be bought on Amazon, as I seen from another post LM doesn't ship to your location. I'm sure there is a working in both of these that fits your budget.

As for "fast" I suggest reading this page and section about how long one should wait for magic to work - http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#11

Best of luck to you!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:38 am

Thank you, RevJames.

Please see a public message of thanks to you, here:

post386343.html#p386343
catherine yronwode

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Yes Reverend James- you are always there with helpful advice and you never speak to anyone in a nasty or condesending way. You are truly positive! Thank you!!

Selenah

Unread post by Selenah » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:30 am

Hello lilymoon

Cleanse a jar with florida water, gring up coffee grounds, cut a photo of them in zig zag write your petition on each photo at the back, turn them to face backwards and put separation powder on the petition, put petition in jar with salt, pich of guinea peppers, vinegar and put some separatiin powder inside jar also.

Separation powder from http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/recipes.html
Cinnamon, chili powder, galangal, black pepper, iron filings, vetivert, bitter aloes
(Miss cat recommends Lemon instead of Cinnamon)

Cleanse another jar dressed in separation oil, get the photos of them and write the names of the people (if they're married put their marriage name also just put the names they go by), put their birth dates, tear in half, fold separetly, put back to back in the jar and put your intent into the jar (what you want happen in present tense), in jar will have vinegar, add 9 rusty nails, smashed glass, red chili flakes, cayenne pepper, separation powder. Dress a candle in separation oil on top of jar lid while its covered for 9 days burn a candle on top (just scrape off wax everytime its finish burning and put in garbage) shake jar and say what you want happen, after it happes put in a natural body of wayet and don't look back. Sprinkle fast luck around jar and use a photo of st.expedite while doing the candle. Recreate another 1 with a date to see if they can break up by a certain time.

Good luck!

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:54 pm

My reader suggest a break up spell. vinegar jar. i have read about it too. But he and his ex divorced. I just want to keep him away from her. stop going to her place or meet her.

1) Do I need to do vinegar jar? What you suggest?

2) If i do vinegar jar I work on it only 9 days and deploy it after 9 times work on it?

3) Can I keep working vinegar jar every Sat and Tuesdays?

awdmoon+

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:35 am

Hello awdmoon+,

Since they are already divorced, I don't think a vinegar jar really fits here. But a freezer spell would help keep him away from her. You could freeze her out of his life. Read more about freezer spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Take care.

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:28 am

I spoke with a rep. at the LM shop and was given some tips as far as what to use for a break-up candle spell-- my question is how do I go about a break-up spell with just a candle, a picture of the intruder, a pubic hair for my ex, red pepper, black pepper and olive oil? Those herbs and oil was a suggestion from the LM representative. I was also told if i don't have a black candle that white candles can be used for any purpose and olive oil can be used in place of oils as long as you speak and pray your intent.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:44 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Pray over the olive oil with your intent that it break up these two people. Then use the olive oil to dress the candle by stroking it downwards. Then roll the candle in the red and black pepper so the herbs stick to it. Then create a name paper with the two parties' names not touching, and dress the paper with the oil. Rip the paper in half so you have two pieces of paper, each with a name on it. Burn the candle on top of the pieces of paper. Hope that helps!

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:45 pm

Thank you so much Sister Jean! Can this method be used with any candle spell that you need to go ahead and start until you have the materials that you want?

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:25 pm

When burning on top of the paper— do I literally place the candle on the papers or does the papers go under the candle holder?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”