Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:01 pm

Hello, ap1994,

First, you can open a honey jar to add personal concerns and to feed honey to the subject of your work.

Yes, some rootworkers have added dolls to theirs. So, the answer is "YES" to all of your questions

Last, you can bury the wax remains of candles in your front yard, back yard, or in a potted plant

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ap1994

Unread post by ap1994 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:09 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida ! :)

I Would like some clarification about my last question regarding disposing candle remains from a honey jar. I am not able to bury because I have no yard (front or back) nor a potted plant. I have been told that I can also dispose remains that were used for any drawing work in my own trash and any banishing work in someone else's trash. Is this accurate information?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:49 pm

Hello, ap1994 ,

NO! NO ! NO! NO ! NO !!!!

NEVER (I repeat: NEVER) throw magic in the garbage. It is symbolic that your work was garbage

Lately, a lot of people have been asking the same thing. I don't know who is giving this advice but this person is DEAD wrong.

Here are proper ways of disposal or deployment

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ma853

honey jar spell with a skull candle on top?

Unread post by ma853 » Thu May 11, 2017 1:59 am

Im trying to get this guy into a relationship with me using a honey jar, we had a great date but hes not ready and so I am simultaneously doing a "get over your ex spell"
Since the usual thing to do is to put a candle on top of the Jar everyday for now and burn it down, would it be okay if I put a pink red or white skull candle on top of the honey jar after the Get over your ex spell is finished?

btw, that spell is 2 black figure candles, one woman and one man they are facing opposite directions surrounded by black, Himalayan, and regular salt, anointed with cut and clear with their photograph with a petition written on it not folded and the candle sits on top, the petition is also written on the candle. I light them simultaneously but the woman is half way done already while the male is still just the beginning, but thats because she already has moved on so even if the female is done i shall continue lighting the male and moving them apart everyday. there is also a knife on a bed of lemon verbena in the middle. I shall do this for 9 days or 7 not sure yet.

what do you guys think?
thank you!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu May 11, 2017 3:10 pm

Hello ma853,

Putting a skull candle on top of the honey jar is fine given it fits comfortably and all that.

For the rest of your other spell you have already described this in a previous post. The work seems ok to me though from a hoodoo perspective I am not sure that the Himalayan salt is necessary. For the 9 vs 7 days this is really a matter of how you have been taught to work. Either is fine in the long run as far as I can tell.

Peace~

Nathen

cakes2014

Unread post by cakes2014 » Thu May 25, 2017 1:09 am

Hello,

I'm kinda new to spells. I've been working a honey jar for about a month and a half and everything is going good. Someone told me that I need to bury it in a pot and place it by my front door. What do I do with it? I've buried wax in front of my door since starting the honey jar and I see things going great.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 26, 2017 8:33 pm

Hello, cakes2014 ,

I d not do that nor do I recommend it.

My position is to maintain and work that honey jar. Even after things get very good.

Honey last forever if kept n a good environment.

There's no reason to dispose of this. Instead, light candles on it s often as possible

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cakes2014

Unread post by cakes2014 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:48 pm

Ok thanks so much. I will leave it alone. Can I paint it just so it won't be so noticeable? I have kids and they are always on my stuff. I have done the pink male and female candle and Soon as it finished it he was calling. He has also called himself my husband within the last month and talking about moving closer. My psychic said he will be my mate and I don't want to mess anything up.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 26, 2017 9:30 pm

Hello, cakes2014 ,

Yes, of course you can paint the outside of the jar.

Pink is a great color for this work

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sadpanda

Unread post by Sadpanda » Sat May 27, 2017 1:31 am

Hi, Can I burn red or pink birthday candles over the reconciliation honey jar? Is that acceptable or I need to burn normal size candles? Bcoz most of the time I'm outside so I want smaller candles to burn everyday I would also dress them with appropriate love oils. .

HappinessAndLove

Unread post by HappinessAndLove » Sat May 27, 2017 9:40 am

Hello

I have worked honey jars with a lot of success in the past. However I started a new jar on my ex on and off lover.

i had been working one on him for the past months and seen a lot of movement but then it hit a standstill and the jar I knew had reached its peak.

Now on this new jar the petition paper has risen to the top, still completely covered in honey, but is it any way a sign? The petition is light also and although I had pushed it right to the bottom of the jar. Is it simply gravity?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat May 27, 2017 11:51 am

Sadpanda --

By all means burn birthday candles if that is all you have. They burn for about 15 minutes. Most workers prefer to have a flame going for at least half an hour.

The 4-inch altar candles that come with the honey jar kit only last a couple of hours. I'd be surprised if you didn't have that much time at home each night!

If you have enough privacy at home that you don't have to hide your work between sessions, you can snuff out the candle after half an hour and leave it to relight next time you work the jar.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 27, 2017 5:44 pm

HappinessAndLove --

The petition paper's position in a bowl or jar of sugar or honey is unimportant, but i am unsure of how you are making or intend to use your honey jar. When you say that the previous one "hit a standstill and the jar I knew had reached its peak," you are not speaking in any way that i understand hoodoo folk magic to work. Honey lasts forever. It has no expiry date. I know people who have kept honey with a petition in it on an altar for 18 years -- myself among them!

When you discarded the previous jar (which to me sounds pointless, because honey lasts forever), did you do any contact magic with it? Did you feed the honey to your ex? Did you use the honey to make milk-and-honey baths for yourself?

No offense intended but i have never in all my years heard of a jar of honey reaching "its peak" and needing to be replaced. I have heard of spells failing, but that is another matter.

I also noticed that your IP address points to Ireland and i wonder if you may by chance be bringing Irish beliefs about spellcraft techniques to our basically African American forum. I have no idea how people in Ireland handle these matters, but whatever the Irish customs may be, this would not be the best place to ask about them, since this is not a Irish folk magic group.

If i can be of any further help, please, just ask.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Sadpanda

Unread post by Sadpanda » Sun May 28, 2017 12:20 am

Thank you for your reply miss Michaele. I will get more 4 inch candles rather than birthday candles.

HappinessAndLove

Unread post by HappinessAndLove » Tue May 30, 2017 11:06 am

Thank you so much Catherine,
It was my own ignorance I'm afraid, I had worked the jar for months and was seeing movement and nice results but then it didn't progress any further, my ex was around a lot in areas where I was and looking directly at me but still not warm towards me. I know honey jars are a slow process so I kept working the jar and noticed on the day or that after I would see him however again as nice as it was to see him he would look at me blankly and not at all warm. This continued for weeks. I used the contents to bathe with as i am not in a position of feeding it to him as of yet. I completely respect lucky mojo and your beliefs and apologise if my sheer ignorance offended anyone here. I genuinely felt I was time to stop that jar and start a new one. With the new jar I have yet to see any results however I have a great feeling about it.

Again I apologise for any insult caused

RavenWolf
Newly Registered

Unread post by RavenWolf » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:38 am

First I would like to say I received my order last week. The reconciliation honey jar kit was packaged so nicely. I love the jar size its perfect. I immediately got great vibes when opening my package. Thank you so much. I took a look over everything and planned ahead for my work. I have only a few questions and will surely update with my outcome.
Short story is my live in bf and I have been together for 7 years. about a year and half ago things took a turn due to his very jealous and bitter ex wife.
We do still live together, sleep in the same bed, eat meals together, etc. Although intimacy has taken a back seat for a very long time. I was hesitant on the reconciliation spell, but after months of thinking about it decided to go for it. So here I am today.
Now to my few questions.
1. The flame on the candle started off steady and has remained that way. My feeling on this is that all is working well. (is there any meaning to the flame size?)
Once I began I felt very good, positive and confident even though before I was a bit hesitant.
2. My german shepherd who normally follows me around like a shadow and gets very excited calmed down instantly before I began and after she sniffed the kit she went onto the love seat and intently watched me the entire time. She passed by the lit candle once and wagged her tail but the flame did not blow out and remained a good size. ( will there be any effect positive or negative to this?)
3. Would I be able to use a reconciliation oil to make a carpet freshener for our bedroom or even the rest of our house?
Thanks again so much.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:06 am

Hello RavenWolf,

That's great to hear that you're so happy with your Reconciliation honey jar kit. I always get a good vibe when I open my orders too :)

1. If you want to learn more about reading candle signs, check out this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

2. This probably won't affect your work at all.

3. I wouldn't put oil on carpet, because it will stain. However, you could definitely sprinkle Reconciliation powder onto the carpet and then vacuum it up, however, make sure to leave at least a little down in the carpet fibers so your boyfriend will be affected by then when he walks through them.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

RavenWolf
Newly Registered

Unread post by RavenWolf » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:31 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean,
I was not thinking of putting the oil directly on the carpet. more like adding a few drops into baking powder or something similar to make a carpet freshener. But I agree the powder probably would work better. I do intend on making another purchase soon. Lucky Mojo has so many great products and some that seem a little hard to come by. You certainly have a regular customer here :)
Thanks Again.

LaNegrita

Unread post by LaNegrita » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:54 pm

I do not have his hair can I add a pictur of him in the jar with the herbs wrap in the petition paper. Also can I lit a candle on the jar every day?

If I lift my hand one quick second while writing the petition paper, does that mean the spell won't work? Should I do another love honey jar? am I able to have two honey jar at same time or should I throw away the first one and redo it all over again? How should I dispose of the first honey jar?

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:44 pm

Hello, LaNegrita ,

I will answer your questions after the questions

1-I do not have his hair can I add a pictur of him in the jar with the herbs wrap in the petition paper.- YES

2- Also can I lit a candle on the jar every day?-Yes, you can do that

3- If I lift my hand one quick second while writing the petition paper, does that mean the spell won't work? Should I do another love honey jar? am I able to have two honey jar at same time or should I throw away the first one and redo it all over again? How should I dispose of the first honey jar?- Just write out another petition paper and add it to the jar. No need to start a new one or throw this one away

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LaNegrita

Unread post by LaNegrita » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:22 am

Thank you miss Aida

LaNegrita

Unread post by LaNegrita » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:25 am

I am sorry to bother you with 2 more questions. Since I started the jar 2 weeks ago, opening it now wont negatively affect the spell? Also the peition paper that I had messed up that is already in there with the picture, should i take them out and add the other petition you talk about, or should i leave them in there?

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:32 am

Hello there I was trying to see if it's possible to do the Honey Jar everyday? I just got my honey jar from Lucky Mojo and according to the directions it says to do it every Monday Wednesday and Friday but I wanted to see if I could burn a candle on the Honey Jar everyday or would this be bad for the spell itself? It's a love me Honey Jar.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:18 am

Hello LaNegrita,

It won't hurt the honey jar if you open it. If you are worried about the petition paper, just write a new one and add it in. I don't think you need to fish the other one out.

Take care.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:19 am

Hello johnnyr860,

Yes of course you can do that!

cakes2014

Unread post by cakes2014 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:06 pm

I have a honey jar that I burn candles on. I feel it's working good. I'm about to move in with my mom what can I do with my jar? I want to keep it and continue work but my mom doesn't believe in stuff like this. She's more of a straight church person and that's all she believes. Do I bury it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:49 pm

Hello, cakes2014,

Honestly, I would keep that jar. Just keep it hidden.

Then, if you ever get a chance, light a candle.

I just can't justify deploying or disposing of a perfectly good honey jar

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cakes2014

Unread post by cakes2014 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:42 pm

Miss Aida,

Thanks so much. can I turn it and talk to it since I'm not going to be able to light candles a lot? Maybe shake it or turn it upside down to get the honey flowing?

cakes2014

Unread post by cakes2014 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Miss Aida,

I also will be doing a three day red skeleton before I move. Can I put parchment paper in it with my concerns or just write it on the parchment paper and then sit the candle on it?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:19 am

Hello cakes2014,

Yes you can talk to it and pray over it as often as you like, just light a candle on top whenever you are able to, as Miss Aida suggested.

And I honestly don't know what you mean by "lighting a red skeleton."

jj11

Unread post by jj11 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:23 pm

Hi Sister Jean,

Is it crazy to light more than one candle a day on a honey jar?

thanks so much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:17 pm

Hello, jj11

You can do that

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jj11

Unread post by jj11 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:39 pm

Thanks so much ms Aida

When is it appropriate to make s new honey jar? I've already gotten a positive reading from professor Ames

I do have a specific person in mind which was already incorporated into the work I've dons but if I wNted to simultaneously give myself more options would a separate honey jar be appropriate? Example petition paper with 'bring me more men with all the qualities I want for me to pick"? Or just light a bewitching ?

Thanks so much
Xoxo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:47 am

Hello, jj11 ,

A bewitching candle is a good choice.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jj11

Unread post by jj11 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:34 pm

thank you ms aida!

SillyLily

Unread post by SillyLily » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:52 pm

Hello,

If I am using blood as a personal concern in a honey jar should I dry the blood first to make sure it doesn't go rancid sitting in the honey?

Also, what are your thoughts about using sweat in spells? It has been extracted from the objects clothing by rinsing with cold water so it is a bit diluted but still smells like the person it belongs to.

Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:38 pm

Dear SillyLily --

Yes, i would dry the blood first.

Sweat is often used in spells.
catherine yronwode

SillyLily

Unread post by SillyLily » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:25 am

THANKS!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:59 am

You're welcome, and, by the way, if you do not already have a copy, you might enjoy this book by Deacon Millett on Honey and Sugar spells -- it gives many recipes you can make at home, for all sorts of situations, including love, but also business, friendship, and even health and beauty:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

goldenarms

Unread post by goldenarms » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:50 pm

I've made a mess.

A year ago I made an attraction honey jar that was to be used as dressing oil, that I dabbed on me on occasion. My secret ingredient however caused me to stink, on top of being a walking magnet. So, I just disposed of the jar + contents in the trash. Problem solved. I recently washed an old shirt that had residue of the work and the problems started all over again. But now I can't get it off me.

I've been doing salt baths, lit candles, anoint myself with uncrossing oil, wash with florida soap. Nothing is working. Could the effects remain active because it got on my clothes and belongings around the house? (I've been washing those too)? And is there a way to end this without remaking the jar?

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:37 pm

I’m sorry, goldenarms for your troubles. Before you do anything, I recommend getting a reading. It may be this spell or may not. You. An get a reading from AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics. Here are their links:

AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Hoodoo Psychics:
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

In the meantime, I recommend you do clarity work. You probably should obtain a bird eye’s view of your situation. Here is the link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

Look at your situation with a clear mind. After that, you will know what to do.

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:32 pm

Sorry if this has been asked before. But I am doing the Honey Jar spell, where I wrote petition papers and added herbs and lighting the candle on top of the jar every other day for 1 week. When can I expect to start seeing results?

I don't want to push the guy for results.

I am also wearing attraction, come to me and oils.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:16 pm

LongGone,

It depends, some people respond right away others take time. Honey jars can be slow moving. Look at the content it is thick and slow, but long lasting results. Keep it up. If you want to read about how long to work, here is something that cat yronwode wrote:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#9
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:44 am

Hello LongGone,

I agree with j82. Spells work (if God allows them to work) on their own time, we just have to be patient.

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:35 pm

How long should I keep the honey jar then? Eventually it will go bad wouldn't it? lol

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:25 pm

LongGone,

Honey actually does not go bad and it lasts a very long time, it may crystalize which I have found putting the jar in hot water will reverse that and make it more fluid. I also have placed a honey jar in warm water to make it not so thick and move around to get things flowing quicker. So short answer keep the jar as long as you want. Honey itself is a preservative and does not go bad. If something looks "off" it means something else got into the jar, like mold, water, or something else got into the jar to cause it to spoil which you would then dispose and start a new one.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:42 am

Great answer, j82.

briley57

Unread post by briley57 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Hello, I made a honey jar a couple months ago to sweeten a man to me. I worked the jar for about a month, and then I buried it on my property, because things were good with him and me. However, it seems like the energy/magic between us is dwindling, like a flame that starts to go out. I was wondering if it would be ok to dig up my jar and work on it (pray and burn candles) some more, to heat things up again. I can’t think of this being a problem, but I would love some other perspectives, and if this is not a good idea, why. Plus, if I have to make a new one, I don’t know if I would be able to get ahold of personal concern of his (that’s my because reason not to start a new one). Thank you for all that can help!

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:57 pm

briley57 --

Yes, since honey does not go bad, you could dig it up and go again, but I suggest you also try using it in food that you make for him.

I know that some people bury honey jars to be walked over, but I have personally gotten my own greatest successes from using the honey in food for my loved one to eat.

This idea that "someone told me that I need to bury it" is currently making the rounds -- see the same question a few posts above yours. It is UNTRUE that you "need to bury it." You may do so, if you are laying a foot track spell, but there is no "need" to work that form of trick with sugar or honey.
coastwitch

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:45 am

briley57,

You do not need to dispose of a honey jar, it is custom for people to keep them for years, as coastwitch said the honey does not go bad so long nothing was inside like water to make it spoil. Many people burn a candle on it mon-wed-fr , others work it when needed, some burn a candle once a week or monthly. The choice is yours. For continued work, I would do it at least every friday for love. For your situation to increase the fire I would do it daily for 7 days and read a chapter each day of the Songs of Solomon. A great oil to add to the work is fire of love oil, and some ginger to heat up the love. There is a book by LM that is all about honey sweet jars, it is a great asset for those interested in this type of work.

Honey jar book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
oil to increase the passion: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fire-of-love.html
Herb you can add to the candle for increasing passion: http://www.herbmagic.com/juniper-berries.html
Ginger to heat up love: http://www.herbmagic.com/ginger-root.html
Cat nip another great love enhancing and passion herb: http://www.herbmagic.com/catnip.html

You can crush the herbs, mix them with a love powder you have like love me now and sprinkle a heart shape on a pan, place the honey jar in the center touching the peek of the heart. Take your candle inscribe the petition. Dress with oil and roll it in or dust it with the powder selected and left over rushed herbs ( this is called double dressing a candle). Now burn the candle on the jar. You can also make a spiritual bath with the herbs and bath in it as well.

briley57

Unread post by briley57 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:24 am

Thank you for this wonderful advice! Where can I find the songs of Solomon in the Bible? And what chapters should I read exactly?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:23 am

briley57 ,

Songs of Solomon are found in the OT of the Bible right after the book Ecclesiastes. There are 8 chapters total in the book, but it only spans a few pages. Each day for 7 days you will read one chapter day 1 ch 1, day 2 ch 2 and so on till day 7 ch 7. The book is really a love story. You can also replace the phrase when he writes " my lover is.." and add the persons name instead so it would read "John doe is" its called adding them in. Nice way to work with scripture for a specific person or thing.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:56 pm

For some reason, I deided to read this thread from page one, and, My God, people just keep asking the same questions over and over!

So, in the interest of reducing Moderator workloads, here are "the answers you have all been waiting for" --

How long does honey last? FOREVER.

When does honey go bad? NEVER.

What does it mean when honey crystalizes? NOTHING; IT IS STILL GOOD HONEY.

Can I open the honey jar? YES.

Should I bury the honey Jar? NOT REALLY, UNLESS YOU ARE WORKING A FOOT-TRACK SPELL.

Should I keep the honey jar on an altar? IF YOU WANT TO; YOU CAN ALSO KEEP IT IN A SECRET PLACE.

Do I have to burn candles on my honey jar? NO.

How often should I burn candles on my honey jar? YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN DAYS.

Are honey jars slower than other spells? NO.

What do I do with the wax from candles I burned on the honey jar? YOU CAN BURY IT.

What do I do with the honey? YOU CAN COOK WITH IT.

How do I dispose of a honey jar? WASH THE HONEY OUT INTO A RUNNING RIVER AND RECYCLE THE GLASS JAR.

There. Now everyone can just point newcomers to this post.

Helpful Rev Ernest

P.S. And buy this book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here i the forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart bottun.

* The Right Sweetener For Every Purpose
* How to Fix A Sugar Bowl for Love or Influence
* How To Make Your Own Sweet Baths and Sugar Scrubs
* Recipes for Edible Sweet Conjure Cookery
* How to Prepare Honey Jars with Candles and Oils

Deacon Millett of Four Altars Gospel Sanctuary presents full, complete, and authentic instructions on every kind of sugar, honey, apple, onion, molasses, and syrup spell you can imaging. Deacon Millett is a Reconciliation and Love Spell specialist, and the incredible opening section filled with the Deacon's recipes for making your own sugar scrubs, sweet bowl spells, and honey baths! Plus, he has included an extensive "Frequently Asked Questions" section, gleaned from the pages of the Lucky Mojo Forum -- with incredible answers by our intrepid moderators and members of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.

CONTENTS

Hoodoo, Conjure, Rootwork 5
What Hoodoo Is Not 5
The Right Sweetener For Every Purpose 7
A Spoonful of Sugar 8
Starting Simple 9
Name-Papers and Petition-Papers 10
Fixing A Sugar Bowl 11
Personal Concerns 12
Harry Middleton Hyatt 13
Sweet Baths and Sugar Scrubs 14
Uncrossing Sugar Bath 16
Cleopatra's Beauty Secrets 17
Floor Washes To Attract Business 18
Zora Neale Hurston 19
Keeping The Law At Bay 20
European Grimoires and Asian Influences 21
Catherine Yronwode 22
Herbs and Roots 23
Herbal Mixtures 25
Hoodoo Foods 26
Red Apples and Sweet Onions 30
Container Spells 31
A Candle To Light Your Way 33
The Honey Jar Spell 35
Oils To Use With Sweetening Spells 37
Honey Jars On Your Altar 39
Deployment, Dispersal, and Disposal 41
"You Can Catch More Flies With Honey..." 41
Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers) 42

Read more at http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Blessings.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

loveremains

Unread post by loveremains » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:56 pm

A few questions about love honey jar spells:
1) In absence of personal concerns, what is the appropriate way of placing a photo? Inside petition paper or directly into the jar? Do I need to put my photo outside the jar so two photos face each other?
2) Which photo would be better? Old photo with clear face or newer photo without clear face?
3) Should I use birth name, official name or preferred name that I go by?
4) My mom will stay with me for a couple weeks. Can I pause the candle lighting on the jar while she's here? Or is it OK to continue once she discovers that I'm lighting candles? I can just tell her that I'm praying instead of doing spells.

Thanks for your help!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:09 pm

loveremains,

1. You can write the petition on the back of the photo and wrap it around the items as instructed.
1.A. No you do not need photos outside the jar but you can if you want to, or under the jar, or next to the jar, or on a vigil candle.
2. Clear faces
3. Birth name, power is in a name, include bdays after the name if you know them too like John Doe 1/22/87
4. Yes honey jars are a container jar meaning the honey with petition in a jar is a spell in itself. It happens to work very well with candles as an additive which many people opt to do. You will notice this in many other spells as well. The choice is yours. Most people light a pink or red candle for love on Mon/Wed/Fr/ Carve petition bottom to top, dress in love oil as you pray the petition and pray to God. Since its a love jar you may be interested in reading the Songs of Solomon, Read one chapter a day each day you light a candle. Continue doing this as you work, simply start over with chapter 1 when you hit the last chapter. LM has a vast amount of info on honey jars and a book written on the topic as well. As for mom, many people hide the work and do not let people see it. Also hoodoo is praying over the work.

Honey jar kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html
Not sure situation but this is a reconciliation spell book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Honey and sugar spell book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
Free info on a honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Free spells from LM:http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

loveremains

Unread post by loveremains » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:01 pm

Thank you for the response.
I changed my birth name when I was 12. I’ve been using my preferred name in the last few years. Is it still the best to use birth name instead? Also, my target doesn’t know my birth name.
Does the power weaken if my mom finds out I’m lighting candles?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:54 pm

loveremains,

Your other person knowing does not matter. I know people who have used nicknames or changed names and are successful. Example people get adopted and names change. But there is also power in your name so its up to you, what do you feel best with? Since you prefer a name it seems it would be more positive in the work to use that name. People knowing or seeing work ( outside of mojos ) does not weaken the work. LM has a church on the property where candles are lit and you can see them. If this was an issue they would be burned in secret. Now keeping it a secret to not get negative energy or to get accused of something is completely ok.

Amarsi

Unread post by Amarsi » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:38 pm

Can I reuse a honey jar? I started one maybe a year ago on my bf and i stopped. Its been in my closet since so im wondering can i just start it up again on the same person like just continuing what i was doing last year? Thank you

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:19 pm

Amarsi,

This is perfectly okay, so long as the goal is still the same 😊
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”