Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Look Me Over Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Look Me Over Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:47 am

Hello LongGone,
Just to add to j82's great answer, you can read more about Look Me Over oil here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

FiachnaRose
HRCC Student

Unread post by FiachnaRose » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:48 pm

I just had a GREAT first experience with LM's Look Me Over oil and thought it might be good to share, since folks are wondering what it can be used for/how strong it can be.

I got Look Me Over, Bewitching, and Jezebel, and mixed them together into my own little brew with the intention of giving myself some feminine mystique at work, and throughout my day, so men would check me out, find me intriguing, and show me favor (such as scoot over on the bus when I need a seat, favor me financially at work, etc), and just so I could feel what it's like to feel like a Sexy Goddess when I walk down the street ;). I'm naturally pretty shy, and thought "why not?" about using these products for a confidence boost in my day to day. I secretly want to be Jezebel or Cleopatra, so it's a start! ;) Ha!

Anyway, men on the bus moved their things to make way for me right off the bat, I noticed shy glances, and burning cheeks, and just as I was walking from the bus stop to work, wondering if this was really, truly working, I look over and three men in a truck ALL swivel their heads to watch me go by, in total unison. It was like something out of a cartoon! I practically heard them go "Ah-OO-ga!"

Plus, the Look Me Over got me noticed at work the very next day, and I received a gift card for excellent customer service, from my male boss :).

I'd say it works exactly as advertised, works quickly, and completely kicks ass! (And smells amazing enough to wear as a spicy little personal scent.) What's not to love??
Fiachna "Fia" Rose
HRCC Student #2163

terra_rising
HRCC Student

Unread post by terra_rising » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:57 am

I have had good results too. In the morning I'll rub a drop or two in my hands and apply it to my hair while saying a short prayer. I usually get quick results. I'll also add some to any love baths I'm working on. It seems to be a good addition to any love work you might be doing. Great stuff.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:28 am

So glad to hear you've had great results, FiachnaRose and terra_rising!

FiachnaRose
HRCC Student

Unread post by FiachnaRose » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:48 am

I have sort of a strange question.

Has anyone noticed that when they are wearing/using "Look Me Over" oil that they are also noticing the beauty in other people? When I see people noticing me, I'm also noticing things about them I've never seen before. For example, I find the sales manager a bit of an odious fellow, but the other day he was answering a question for me, looking me over, and I suddenly zeroed in on what a lovely shade of blue his eyes are, and how long his lashes are.

I'm very empathetic (Pisces), so I'm wondering if maybe I'm getting a little bit of bounce-back, as it were? It's weird, but also nice. I like sort of noticing the little things about people, but I did find it a little odd, too.

Thank you for your experiences/help!
Fiachna "Fia" Rose
HRCC Student #2163

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Hello FiachnaRose,

I've never experienced that but I think it sounds quite nice!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”