Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Sending Tricked "Presents" to People to Hot Foot Them

Faith14
Forum Member

Sending Tricked "Presents" to People to Hot Foot Them

Unread post by Faith14 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:13 am

could i dress say like a teddy bear with herbs and oils and send to an enemy to cross and hotfoot? what would be the best avenue to sending a gift to cross up an enemy?

Turnsteel

Re: Sending Tricked "Presents" to People to Hot Foot Them

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Smoke the item in Double Crossing incense. If you are feeling bold you can make a small cursing packet, cut a slit along one of the seams of the teddy and insert the packet, then carefully and neatly sew it up.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:40 pm

I wouldn't want to mess with you Turnsteel... You could also add a bit of inflammatory confusion to the mix Faith14!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Faith14
Forum Member

Unread post by Faith14 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:35 am

thank u. bold i am feeling ;)

question- mojo hands need to be fed so i couldnt make a mojo bag and insert it in the bear rt?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 am

Hi Faith14,

If you were to use a mojo on an enemy, the classic way would be giving them a ''helpful'' mojo but actually giving them a Crossing or a Hot Foot bag instead. That way it would be fed by your enemy thinking to improve his luck and they would actually Cross or Hot Foot themselves in the process. Those bags are available here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-crossing.html or http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-hot-foot.html. It wouldn't be placed in the bear as such unless you could fix it with your target's personal concerns and then find a way to keep it fed.

You're probably better off making a name packet with appropriate herbs and petition and placing that in the bear.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Faith14
Forum Member

Unread post by Faith14 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:42 am

thank you
j

greeneyes2
Forum Member

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:28 am

I really like the tricked up gifts!!!

The sneaky ones are becoming a specialty for my ideas and way of justified return!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:03 pm

Greeneyes2 has become our "Queen of Tricks" !!!

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Hi! I hope it's okay for me to revisit an old thread, but I have a question and couldn't find an answer.

I want to send two kinds of tricked presents: Love Me/Follow Me Boy-tricked presents for my targt and Breakup/Separation-tricked presents for him and his other woman. For the former, I was thinking of periodically sending clothing and handmade gifts with oils or one of my hairs dressed in Follow Me oil, tucked into the fabric and that sort of thing - but is there something more powerful that I can do? Something that will work towards tying his nature to me?

For the Breakup/Separation presents, I was thinking of sending some artwork with Breakup and Separation powder or oil glued to the back of it before I frame it, and - this is the idea I'm both more interested in and more uncertain of - making a ceramic teapot and matching mugs with the powders mixed in to the glaze. That way every time they make tea or hot beverages it'll warm up the powders, but since they're glazed it won't come out into the beverage (which is good, since they're inedible :P).

And, finally, can I send artwork/ceramics with the same treatment, but using Love Me and Follow Me Boy powders instead, or will that just bring my target and the other woman closer together?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:18 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,
This is a little bit confusing.
I would just concentrate on one thing at a time.
Start with either the break up or the love strategy. Stay focused on that.
If they are not touching the tricks, I am not sure how it will affect them. And do you really want to take a chance of them breaking the art work (it's a break up product, right? You never know what kind of affect that will have).
Tying his nature? That would require his nature.
Take care

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida! I'm doing simultaneous love and breakup work with honey and vinegar jars, but for the tricked present I'll stick to breakup work. I'll try mixing breakup powders into ceramics glaze to start with - it seems like my vinegar jars need more help than my honey jar (which has been working pretty well!) so maybe this will cover the breakup work from another angle. Thanks for your clarity!

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:01 am

I had a really cool idea but I'm not sure if it will work and wanted to run it by the experts!

I started taking a pottery class and I've gotten pretty good at making decorative dishes, pretty cups, etc.

What if I made a cursed key dish by embedding Breakup powder and Separation powder in the clay, and send it to the couple I want to break up? Likewise, what if I make a mug and put various love powders in the clay itself? Would that work as a tricked present?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:17 am

Hello, Ravenmaven,

It's sure worth a try and a good idea. I like it!! And dress the outside once they're made.

Now, back in the ancient days (and I do know that they did this in countries such as: Ancient Greece; Ancient Egypt, etc) they would curse people like this:

They would engrave their petitions (along with cursing symbols) into their pottery. Then, they would take this to a temple where a Deity would help them. They would cry out their curse and then smash the pottery to get the Deity's attention.

And, it does remind me of how we smash things at the crossroads (in Hoodoo and other magical practices) to get the attention of the man at the crossroads.

Anyway, just rambling. But your pottery idea reminded me of this.

Wishing you the best with this great idea!

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:09 pm

Miss Aida, that's fascinating! I'll have to research the ritual, that sounds very visceral and personal. I love it! And it even gives me an idea: in addition to the breakup powders (and maybe herbs/oils), I could carve a petition of intention right into the inner layer of the clay, and then roll a clean layer right on top so no one is the wiser. The petition, powders, and herbs would be hidden right in the middle! Even if they broke it accidentally they'd not be able to tell.

One question: when you say to dress the pottery, what process do you have in mind?

Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like my idea! I especially like the idea of making a key dish, because keys to their shared house being stored on a cursed dish will hopefully bring the cursed nature of their relationship/emotional codependence and toxicity to light.

I plan on making similarly tricked pottery items for love and romantic commitment, too. I'll let you know if I see movement and good outcomes with them!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:49 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,

I'm thinking powders on the outside also...

Take care

frenchygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by frenchygirl » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:16 pm

I recently acquired the name and mailing address of my love rival.

I'm thinking to dust some junk or other non-traceable mail with Break Up and hotfoothotfoot powders.

Any advise/input?

Would it be advisable to send Break Up dusted mail to my love target as well? Just set my intention to break the two of them up ...
I don't want to hinder the love work I'm doing on him.

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:12 pm

Hello, frenchygirl,

Yes, you can do both.

Just please be careful. Dust them very lightly.

With al these Anthrax scares, I get a little apprehensive abut sending powders because they might just call the police.

I like, instead, to send little gifts. Like a little teddy bear that you have opened and filled with these powders and then sewed them up. That way, they have that always in their possession!! LOL

Wishing you the best

take care

frenchygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by frenchygirl » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:52 pm

I just think a gift from an unknown sender would be odd. For her, especially, it needs to be as unnoticeable as possible.

Thanks

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:33 am

I once sent a rival a nice pen to her work address. It wasn't expensive (about $15 at Staples) but it was hefty and looked like it cost a lot more. I had dressed and smoked it in LM's amazing Hot Foot products and included a note from a prospective but fictitious client of her business. It all looked very professional, and a nice pen is something she would likely keep and use regularly. It worked like a charm...within six weeks her company was sold, she was out of a job and had to move.
HRCC #1909G

frenchygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by frenchygirl » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:34 am

My main issue with her is that I don't know anything at all about her. No idea what she would use/keep/anything.

Suggestions for something innocuous that could be sent?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello, frenchygirl ,

If you don't know, then we certainly don't know!

Sorry!

frenchygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by frenchygirl » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:33 am

LOL, no worries. I'll figure something out. Thanks

LongHairHoodoo
Forum Member

Unread post by LongHairHoodoo » Tue May 12, 2015 8:26 pm

So I was thinking of sending my husband an anonymous letter saying his girlfriend has been lying to him about her whereabouts etc. Could I dress it in such a way that would help him to break up with her?
Thank you St. Martha for the great work you have done and continue to do!
Thank you St. Anthony!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 9:21 pm

Hello, LongHairHoodoo,

Yes,

Break up products: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

BUT.....none of my business......but why not send him a letter (pretending to be a man) and threaten him to stay away from his woman?

Just a thought....

Take care

LongHairHoodoo
Forum Member

Unread post by LongHairHoodoo » Wed May 13, 2015 11:42 pm

Well she broke up with her last boyfriend to be with him and now lives with him in his business. I'd thought of that but I'm not sure it'll work. I thought an anonymous letter stating that she was unfaithful and lying, to sow the seeds of mistrust. I already know she annoys him lol
Thank you St. Martha for the great work you have done and continue to do!
Thank you St. Anthony!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 14, 2015 8:31 am

Hello, LongHairHoodoo,

Although we need to end the subject of the letter (as it is not the purpose of this forum), I still think that what you intend to write, is suspicious. If this were me, I would suspect you!

Anyway, like I had said, we need to drop this topic. But, just think about other ideas.

Take care

GhostCat
Forum Member

Unread post by GhostCat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Hmmmmm -- I have a situation that is not a love situation (a nasty neighbor issue), but this is giving me lots of ideas. This is a man and woman. Biggest problem is the guy -- 10 years of issues with him. I'll spare you the details. The woman he lives with is the real problem. If I can get rid of her, I'll get rid of him, especially if she sells the house. She works for a hospice, and I like the idea of sending her a crossed Teddy, thanking her for all the great work she does. Maybe, so it doesn't look too obvious, I could send one to each of the people on the 'grief team', so it looks like they come from someone who just appreciates what they do. hmmmmm ....

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:28 am

GhostCat, Sounds like you have a plan.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”