Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Overcome Threat or Wrong Doing by Boss or Business Partner

ccrinc

Overcome Threat or Wrong Doing by Boss or Business Partner

Unread post by ccrinc » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:54 am

At first of the year I went into a business deal and my business partners and I all left our then primary place of employment.

As of now money is missing. My check is short by as much as $300.00 - $600.00.

I spoke with another gentleman that they apparently have done this to and he said it starts with the money falling short and then moves to not being able to reach them at all. I can not wait all that long as I have a child to care for.

Is there anything I can do to make sure I get the monies owed to me and then to get contracts on my own in the industry?

NotDorianGray

Re: Overcome Threat or Wrong Doing by Boss or Business Partner

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:08 am

I think a green devil candle spell is in order here. Do that, then look into some Steady Work products for ongoing work to get yourself those contracts.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:30 am

It sounds like there is a great deal of paperwork being sent back and forth. These are always prime for dusting with appropriate powders before they leave you. Business cards, flyers, whatever you use to put your contact info out there can be dusted the same way.
HRCC Student #1339

concernedmom

Unread post by concernedmom » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:11 am

Husband's business partner is embezzling money from corporation. Lawyers involved in settlement. What can be done to get rid of him and to win case? I am doing St. Jude Novena and St.Michael's prayer. Any other recommendations? Thanking you in advance for your help

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:22 am

Hi concernedmom:

You can start a honey jar on the lawyers and judge (if there is one) to sweeten them up to you and your husband, so that the case goes your way. Honey Jar kits are here; you'd want the one that says "Court Cases, Arbitrations": http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

There is also a Court Case kit, complete with all the supplies needed to work on making the judges and lawyers look favorably on you and you husband: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html

You may also wish to get a reading from a professional rootworker, such as one at AIRR; they can also perform rootwork and spellwork for you. Go to http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck,

waterborn
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

concernedmom

Unread post by concernedmom » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Thank you Waterborn. We are trying to settle to avoid going to court. Just want partner to pay back some of stolen money and to quit business.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:04 am

Court Case products can be used for all legal matters, not just those that actually end up in court.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

concernedmom

Unread post by concernedmom » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Ok. Appreciate your help

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:19 am

Please hear me out. I am an innocent person. But I feel this boss needs to learn her lesson. She fired a lot of innocent employees. She is insecure and she turned an employee to be her watch dog. Anything that we do her watch dog would report to her and have us cited. This is a bank job fyi.

Everyday going to work, you would feel under her radar ready to shoot you down anytime.

She fired me because I was still friend with an ex coworker she recently fired, she treated me differently because of that, all the employees new there were all against me when I did nothing wrong. They made me work my butt off.

I thought I could let it go but I can't at all. She's not a good person. I don't remember her birthday except that the year she was born and her astrological sign.

Please make some suggestion on how I can make her feel the pain she caused me.

Would sprinkling some hot foot powder at the bank entrance work as long as I chant intentionally that this harm is intended only for her?
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:04 am

Sounds like you need reversible not revenge.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:06 am

I agree - Reversing work would be good here.

And yes, you can lay Hot Foot for one person if you specifically call out their name and your intent as you lay them, and it will not harm others.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:46 am

Thank you. I did a search on the forum and I found the answers I needed.

Another question...Once I do this reversible work and hot foot powder, how do I know later that she's got what she deserves? I haven't seen her for the last two years.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:32 pm

You could get a reading on that.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:29 pm

beautiful wrote:

Another question...Once I do this reversible work and hot foot powder, how do I know later that she's got what she deserves? I haven't seen her for the last two years.
Devi is correct ( as usual ;) ) in saying that a reading would answer this question,however...
I would advise against that, for a simple reason, you have a life to live and this can get obsessive for people real quick. You throw for her, and it doesn't seem to work, so you do more work, get more readings, and the cycle continues. I always advise people in cases like this to throw for them, lay your curse, then let it go. Move on with you're life and trust that God has a plan for that person.
HRCC Student #1559

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:36 pm

Personally, I hate the phrase "teach her/him a lesson." Be honest, you aren't trying to teach anyone anything; you want the emotional satisfaction of revenge. The person probably won't even make a connection between bad luck and his or her bad behavior.

So do your revenge or reversal spell, cleanse yourself, and then do a Cut and Clear. Then forget about her.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm

There is an individual in my life who I care for and love deeply-- in my family-- he is obsessed with passed "life" experiences and brings various things up from years ago from family issues to the Boss that made his life a living hell (which was true) of this Boss (now he is thankful to have a good job in this economy)-- Because not only is he the "smartest" (book wise) person I know, but he is the KINDEST person I know, I always try to go easy on him because he is overly sensitive-- so I'll tell you what I tell him--
Get over it and move ON! Do the Cut and Clear-- but stop dwelling in the PAST-- because it will most CERTAINLY effect future outcome of YOU. What is there to be gained from this? Nothing. Revenge or reversal (the old Boss would not know if it is bad luck or "a spell" I agree 100%)
Move on and MOVE UP!!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Thanks. What goes around comes around.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:24 pm

Beautiful... this is not Karma.... it does not work like this in the practices of Hoodoo. If issues are justified, be it court case issues or issues involving a lover-- a job -- whatever-- You must answer in the eyes of GOD.
(there is a thread-- more than one on this)
What I was explaining to you earlier involved the best road ahead and what you might do-- or not do-- or the relevance of to put you at peace.
Only you know the answer and the right thing to do, (For You!) and the focus is on you my dear-- for the questions to the answers-- not in hurting someone that hurt you in your life 2 years ago. ( Example harsh but true: what is the persons motive?-- what do you stand to gain?) Open Roads for New Dreams and Ambitions, aspire to Be the greatest person and worker you could ever be, build the roads so that people will follow in your foot steps, Dream the ultimite dream and be positive, attract WHAT YOU ARE.

Be Brilliant, Be Aspiring, Be Creative, Be Helpful, Be Everything POSITIVE that is in you that you can Be! :)
Be Blessed and Thankful!
---Triplethreat
#1606 GA

square357

Unread post by square357 » Mon May 09, 2011 2:20 pm

I own a business with a partner...Due to wrong treatment and unfair dealings I left the business but continued to do my part in bill pay...

Since I left, numerous wrong doing against me have happened, including slander and plain back stabbing.

Now my partner has turn the employees against me and they are in on it...

I dont feel welcomed there anymore and its a 50/50 business...My name is on everything..

1) I want to cause misfortune on the business so it will fail further because of the wrong done to me.

2) I want a certain employee GONE.

3) I want my partner to realize her faults and apologize then I will consider returning...What can I do...

Sincerely
Fed UP

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Tue May 10, 2011 7:21 am

Hi, I am working on a new business myself, well it is more like a project now that I hope to turn into a business, so I felt I could chime in. :)

The situation sounds complex, so getting a reading done would be an appropriate way to begin.

Your #1 request is to hurt the business, yet you state that you still own 50% of it, therefore this would also hurt you financially, no?

Unless there is something I misunderstood there, I think work to jinx the business would be like shooting yourself in the foot.

You can use "Stop Gossip" on those slandering you, to get them to stop. You can make a honey jar to sweeten all the employees that you want to keep around. A vinegar jar made for your partner and the same employees to sour their relationships whilst you sweeten it, could prove useful.

To get one employee to leave, there are ways to do this depending on the situation (since you are 50% owner can you not fire him/her?) such as Hot Foot products.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:03 am

You can use Revenge Oil

OIL-HOO-REVN
Revenge Oil
$6.00

OIL-HOO-STOP
Stop Gossip Oil
$6.00

There are certainly things you can do with these products, and it sounds like you might be gettting "pushed out" of your own business. Guess what? You have the keys to The Personal Concerns Kingdom ;)!!!

But as DelArca said, if you get your revenge, you will hurt your own business.

You need to have a reading with a Member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Have a reading with a member of AIRR find out what is really going on and have them recommend products for you.

Take care and good luck!!!
#1606 GA

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Sometimes you have to go with the flow; sometimes things are not always what they seem in the business world, "work world", everyone around you world.
Well, that's where divination comes in.

We follow our minds and our heart. I do know this-- I do not believe in Karma. I was not taught that way. I do strongly believe that God is looking out for me and for those closest to me in my life. It is this connection that first brought me at a young age-- this feeling-- to where I am today and how I conduct myself-- and how I decide to do what it is that I am going to do.

Business relationships can be simple or complicated, depending on the individual, the work ethic, the loyalty, and so many variable factors.

So where are you going with this Tammie Lee?
Sometimes we need to sever ties and a Cut and Clear and is perfect for this:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

We write of Steady Work and Crown of Success and Money Drawing and Honey Jars and Boss Fix and... sometimes the relationship does end abruptly. This hurts people in the wake of the adversity. It is truely sad; but the people overcome the cruel treatment, the adverse effects on others, and their own self esteem issues and they move on. They are better for it.

I'd like to hope, believe and know that everyone that comes here is kind, but that is naive.
I'd like to tell you that every business relationship I have ever had was or is perfect, but is not.
I will tell you that more often than not, I seem to attract people that need help, and sometimes by me helping them-- they end up helping me.

This is the case of The Cut and Clear this week:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
I am very Blessed. This is why I sign off to so many of my posts with many of you, "Be Blessed"!
So trust what’s in your heart, and better yet your gut feeling. The brain does not always agree. Seek divination.
Just thought I'd share, we all have had things, dilemmas, people, and more than we can cope with from time to time. It is how we get through it. It is how we cope. It is how we overcome adversity that defines us.
Move on, move out and move up if it is your time to sever ties.
Be Blessed!!!
Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA

LeChatNoir

Unread post by LeChatNoir » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Thank you, Miss Tammy Lee. I *really* needed to hear that as a confirmation to something I'd already decided but was struggling with....so thank you very much!!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:16 am

Glad to help!

Be Blessed!!!
Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:24 am

Wonderful words of advice Miss Tammie Lee. Thank you very much. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Alex73

Unread post by Alex73 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:09 pm

Greetings all,

My father had dinner at my home near the end of last summer and we got into the conversation of opening a business, as my oldest sister and her husband are reasonably successful business owners/landlords. I just happened to have been working on multiple business plans for the previous few weeks, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to show my Dad. He read my business plans and was rather impressed at how well planned out and thoughtful my plans were. The plans actually lead into one another. Start one business, get it profitable, start next business,etc,etc, etc.... You get the idea. He pledged his financial support and asked how much I would need to start. I gave him a number and he said "Done". As of yet I haven't seen a cent. It is in large part to the meddling of my business owner sister. She controls my father's purse strings since my mother passed away. She rules him with an iron fist as well. My question is twofold.
1. Is there a way to neutralize the influence of my sister, as well as invigorating my father's will to stand up to her?
2. Is there a way to compel my father to make good on his promise to help and to get the exact sum that I need and he pledged?
Thank you for any help with my situation.
Blessings,
Alex

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:29 pm

A freezer spell for your sister to freeze her influence over your father and a Compelling spell kit for him to help him make good on the promise. I would also do a road opening spell before the Compelling spell in case there is more in the way. Possibly also some spell work concerning blessing your business as you begin to progress toward officially opening up.

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:54 pm

My partner has managed to ruin good reputation of our company allowing his personal affairs ( love and criminal ),to affect all of us in company. Energy is very bad and clients can feel something is happening. This partnership and job he is doing is just a hobby for him because his public assistance fraud, theft and drug sales pay his bills and then some more. He is instructing people on how to fake the accident on job in order to collect insurance money and then he collects monthly percentage if person succeed. He is not paying taxes either and since we are LLC my part in this is safe.
I want him gone asap. He is a con artist, thief, liar, cheater, inconsiderate,mean,selfish,evil person. Dangerous too.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:32 am

Hotfoot him out of there.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Wed May 08, 2013 8:39 am

I have but he is still here... I put hot foot on his door knob and in front of his door. He was stepping over it for several days before hallway was cleaned...
Should I try again?

Update on situation :

I used hot foot as stated before, maybe little too much and too obvious but it took him almost a week to clean in front of his door. Some hot foot powder is still there. And honestly I don't care. I'm at that point to where I want to make him choke on Hot Foot Powder while Im holding his mouth open and making him eat it :twisted:
After that I started a 9 days black candle anointed with hot foot oil, needles and a picture with petition , drop or two of Essence of Bend Over oil and a Hot Foot powder on the picture and candle too.
Now, in the mean time, State Police came to our company with the search warrant for him and they were going thru his office looking for who knows what. At the same time the search was conducted at his house too.
Our company is under surveillance and probably bugged - because of him.
I have nothing to hide or to be worried about BUT his bullshit IS affecting all of us involved in partnership.
After all the evidence presented and people testifying against him they still don't have solid case!!! :shock: wtf :?:
He keeps everyone separated and talks shit to everyone about everyone so as a result there is no communication because he has already established himself as a 'mediator or 'friend' of everybody but we can't be friends among each other. Because we already have negative attitude towards each other that he created by saying I said something or that person said something about me .. childish and very irritating :evil:
He is very controlling, paranoid, manipulating criminal.
I seriously need a spell to destroy this piece of shit and trust me , it's totally Justified.
This is Very short version of what happened.
I need him gone ASAP! I would love to use D.U.M.E. but I don't want his twisted ghost to come back hunting me. That's the only reason I'm holding my hands off of that one.
I'm considering Double Cross to mess him up properly and man figure black candle with needles to mess him up some more so his disability claim can be finally justified :twisted:
Well, excuse my French , but using it helps me express Exactly how I feel about this situation.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed May 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Jenny wrote:I need him gone ASAP! I would love to use D.U.M.E. but I don't want his twisted ghost to come back hunting me. That's the only reason I'm holding my hands off of that one.
I'm considering Double Cross to fuck him up properly and man figure black candle with needles to fuck him up some more so his disability claim can be finally justified :twisted:
Well, excuse my French , but using it helps me express Exactly how I feel about this situation.
Other choices are Inflammatory Confusion, so his deviousness doesn't work any more, and Damnation because he richly deserves it.

Get the incenses and the powders. You can use the oils on candles -- and get black devil, not black man.

Prepare a name paper as follows: Write his name several times, sideways on a sheet of paper. Print out a copy of Psalm 109 right on top of his name. Give the paper a COUNTERclockwise quarter-turn and write your name seven times on top of the whole works. Place some Inflammatory Confusion and Damnation incense powders on the paper, fold it away from you, and burn it. Cuss him out thoroughly as you do so.

Divide the ash mixture into two parts, because you're going to do a candle spell and then throw for him.

Dress your black devil candle with Inflammatory Confusion and Damnation oils and sprinkle or blow the ash mixture onto the candle; the oils will help it stick. You can burn the candle down or treat it like a doll baby and punish it however you like. Take the remains to the graveyard.

Mix the rest of the ashes with Inflammatory Confusion and Damnation sachet powders and take it to work. Mix in some dirt from around the building -- for camouflage -- and sprinkle it outside where he must walk over it, that is, on the path leading up to the front AND back doors. His name is in it, so it should not affect anyone else; but you might want to say, "Bring divine retribution and damnation on Dick Zitbrain, and leave the innocent alone," just to make sure.

Take a hyssop bath afterwards.

And if his ghost comes back to haunt you, have some Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense on hand.

Your shopping list:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Wed May 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Thank you so much Miss Michaele !!!
I wish I had that information before I placed the order with Lucky Mojo on Saturday :)
But I will gladly place another one and get all you recommend and proceed exactly how you explained!
I'm very grateful for your help.
Thank you!

P.S. Will update on situation.

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Well, since I said I will update on a situation here it is....
I've done what I felt needs to be done and left it alone. Now, I'm at the point I don't care. In this case there is no justice and criminals get away.
That doesn't mean that I won't seize the opportunity to lay few more tricks. If he wasn't so attached to this business maybe I would have him out by now. This is all he has and he's holding onto it desperately plus some property he's trying to sell won't sell since he want lots of money for it...
Basically he admitted he would love to leave but his family is here and he has nowhere to go.
At least he is not bothering me and not in my business anymore but I still have to keep an eye on him. I really can't stand arrogant and cocky people so I stay away and mind my own business.
There you go folks.

happyspirits

Unread post by happyspirits » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo.

I have a past that haunts me when i get new clients, i was young and got into legal trouble and now grown but every client is always searching my past. Is there anything i can do to help sweeten this. I have a sugar jar i put names in, but what else can i get, bend over oil and candles? Thank you

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:07 am

happyspirits,

Miss Michaele and I have answered your question where you posted in,
"Stop clients from researching past"
You only have to ask the same question once hun. :)

Best of luck to you love,
Susan
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Hello everyone! I will try to be short. I started a business with a friend of mine a couple of months back. We are still setting up and are scheduled to launch in October. Because of my past life issues (I was molested at the age of 6), I always accommodated people. So, when she asked for the business to be in her name I agreed despite the fact that our ownership is 50/50. During a discussion a couple of days ago I realized that I was being marginalized and that her ego was really inflated and could not differentiate between her name as a brand versus her own self. I clearly saw that this was going to be a major problem and that I wasn't OK with it. So, I requested that the name should be neutral (remember we haven't launched yet). At the beginning she said that if this was a condition for our collaboration, then she would consider it. But, she reminded me that this would break her son's heart (he does have major influence on her). I explained that this was not a professional argument. Sure enough, when she returned home she told me that she was not OK at all with the idea. She is "sleeping" on it and we will meet Monday to make a final decision.

That said, I really do believe in our venture and we always worked well together in the past (not as business partners though). So, I am praying that our partnership remains as is except for the business name.

I thought about going for a honey jar and put both her and her son in it. But, the honey jar works slow. And do I really want the son in it?

I've been wearing 2 name papers ( 1 for her and the other for her son) in my left shoe /sock.

Any input /suggestions would be great!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:50 am

Hello Dofthenile,

I think the name papers in the shoe is great. It's a classic, old school way to work. As for the honey jar idea, you could always do a sugar jar instead, because they tend to work a bit faster. Same idea, just use sugar instead. It's up to you whether you add the son to the jar; how much influence does he have over this venture?

Another thing you could do is do a skull candle spell on this business partner to get in her head about the name thing and get her to see your way of thinking. Use a white skull candle dressed with Influence oil and sprinkled with calamus root chips:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/calamus-root-chips.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:33 am

Thanks so much sister Jean! I had no idea that sugar worked faster. But then again maybe I had this intuition coz I did buy sugar yesterday for that purpose!

I live in one of the countries which LM doesn't ship to. I usually stock up through a friend who brings them with her when she visits. So, I guess I will stick with the sugar jar, name papers and prayers. As for the son, he just has a lot of influence on his mother's decisions. So, I guess it won't hurt to add him.

Lots of Blessings!
D of the Nile

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:20 pm

Sister Jean, I wanted to thank you for the advice. I did exactly what you suggested except for the skull candle coz I didn't have one. Instead, I used a tealight candle dressed with Influence Oil and sprinkled with Calamus Root chips. I had it burn on top of the sugar jar. My friend and business partner had a a good conversation and she agreed to everything lovingly!!!

Thanks so much!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:12 am

Hello Dofthenile,

That's wonderful! Good work! :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”