Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

jennipop1313
HRCC Student

Re: Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Unread post by jennipop1313 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:38 am

True MissMichaele. Thank you. My wife did tell me on the phone that she took a picture of the license plate. Unfortunately, we think it is someone related to the man on the next corner. He is always nice and waves, etc. I hope that it is not her that lives with him.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:11 pm

Greetings Jennipop1313,
Try to be as detailed as possible in your petition. For example, you can add that no harm comes to any innocent person that was not involved.
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Lovelygirl00

Unread post by Lovelygirl00 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:50 pm

Greetings everyone

Question? Because I’m not sure this will go under a revenge spell or not and I’m I’m actually afraid of doing one because I’ve never done one before but it’s for my sister and I’d do anything for her because she pretty much raised me. Her ex boyfriend left her with 4 kids and took all of the furniture out of her room. Everything was in his name except their condo because he lied and said he had bad credit.

So my question is how can I make him pay her for the rent he’s supposed to be paying , I’ve alread done pay me candle and oil. But what can I do to make him have sleepless night and stress throughout his day until he pays her and then how can I make him continue to pay her?

Also since I’m doing the spell for my sister, who does the repercussions fall upon?

Also she wants him back but I think that’s a horrible idea however that’s what she wants so I did a return to me candle for her and he isn’t back but he does text her trying to make her beg for him which she hasn’t thank God!

I was thinking about a intran candle to be burned at lucky mojo shop because I absolutely don’t want to burn that at my house and she’s not going to burn it at her house because of her small kids. If I get that done for her will that affect me spiritually?

I do feel like deserves to be cursed because who does that to a mother of 4 kids!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Lovelygirl00,

I am very sorry about the situation your sister was left in, you clearly have a right to curse a person or reverse their circumstances back to them.

First question you ask seems to go along with your fear of " repercussions", hoodoo is not a new age wicca that has a rule of Karma, if the work is justified and God allows it then it happens to that person. Your sister nor you would have negative fallback like you are asking.

You have a complicated situation, man left took all the furniture, left kids, can she utilize court services to force a payment out of him?

I would start with a reading from an AIRR worker to see what is going on and if another women is in the picture, if the work will take and what to do. This is an important part because if he moved in with another women, you may need to do break up to cause them to end, otherwise she will spend his money. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

When doing negative work of any kind it is strongly suggested that you cleanse your house top to bottom back to front and out the door, Chinese floor wash is great for this type of work: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinese-wash.html
Then to bath in hyssop after the work and recite Psalms 51 to remove any sin: http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html
Follow with dressing your body with fiery wall of protection oil to keep any negativity off of you: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

The work you are requesting can come in many forms: burning figure candles dressed in restless oil, jinx oil to curse his life and cause him unhappiness, you can add , " until you pay what you owe " http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-restless.html
Jinx oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-jinx.html
Crossing oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crossing.html

Lighting an Intranqulity candle, a break up candle, a crossing candle, restless candle are all great ideas MISC church will set them and send a report when they are done burning. Church: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

If you have items of his keep them, such as dirty clothing, hair, photos. Consider working a doll baby to make him miserable, beat it, stick it with pins, hang it upside down from a tree where it gets windy to make him move all about and be restless. Learn more about dolls here: general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html

Great book sold by Lucky Mojo on the topic of cursing someone: http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html
Last edited by Miss Athena on Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spell out Lucky Mojo vs. LM
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

DragonsLoveTacos

Re: Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by DragonsLoveTacos » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:19 pm

Hello LM family!

The liar who has been a pain in my arse is threatening us with a lawsuit. LOL! Apparently we are "harassing" her on social media. All of the reversal work is starting a revolution on social media. Some of the victims stepped forward and shared their stories of how this bitch harassed them, and cursed them to the brink of having a nervous breakdown. Heartbreaking. They've even accused her of casting a death spell on her ex boyfriend who passed away a couple of years ago. I've already shared some of the awful things this bully tyrant has done on a previous thread. I have not sent her any messages other than my replies when SHE messaged me. But I did call her a liar on MY page. This girl is very dangerous because she is known for conjuring up lies in order to show that she is the victim. She has gone as far as creating a fake FB account and then she sent herself dick pics so she could blame it on an innocent guy! Sadly many people believed her. I feel many people want to see her fall HARD. But, they are scared of her because she is so nasty. She is determined to crush me because I'm her biggest challenge.

I'm willing to do whatever it takes. I made a mirror box with a doll baby and followed the instructions in my Miss Aida's book. However, I buried it in a park because the cemeteries in this area are difficult. The Forever Cemetery is not a good choice! LOL Any recommendations for the West Hollywood area? I'm willing to drive further, if needed. I also did the liar spell with two compact mirrors (3 times!) and lit a candle on top. Then I buried it in the park. I also did the Run Devil Run freezer spell and followed the instructions to the letter. And, I did the lemon freezer spell on three of them. I added my urine, sulfur, razor blades and their photo smothered in inflammatory confusion oil.

I made my first vinegar jar with LM 4 Thieves Vinegar on Tuesday and added razor blades, pins, and all that jazz. I am shaking that baby 3x per day! Tuesday I lit the candle on the jar and I will work it again tomorrow, but I'm thinking I need to do it for 9 days in a row. I added 5 more people in there, including her boyfriend. She is a weakling without her army! I really would like to see her get in trouble with the law. She is constantly threatening people with lawsuits and making up lies about how she is the "victim". Is there another spell I can do that would compliment the reversal work I'm doing? Maybe a more potent bottle spell? Oh, and I'm also doing the 13 herb bath during all of this! I'm working overtime but I'm determined to put her out!

Thank you!

[ edit - Your post has been moved to a more relevant section of the forum. -AceJay ]

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:35 am

Hi DragonsLoveTacos,

First of all, please post in the correct section of the forum as moving posts around like this is more work for the moderators.

You are now in the thread containing advice on getting justified revenge. Please read through these posts for ideas on what else you could be doing to attack this person from different angles.

A few things stick out to me from your post.

You said you are using a park to deploy your spells because a cemetery is "too difficult." Well the traditional method of deployment is to bury your revenge spell remains in a cemetery, which houses the dead in darkness for all eternity, not a public park where kids and families frolic on a sunny afternoon. It's never a good idea to create shortcuts for yourself like this because in the end, you have missed a very important point and are only undermining your work. Make the effort to locate a cemetery that is appropriate for your needs, even if it means travel. You will be better rewarded in the end.

You also said you "added" other people to her vinegar jar. It is not advisable to open a vinegar jar after you have assembled and closed it (unlike honey jars which can be re-opened to add other items). I hope I read that incorrectly, and that you added the other people in there before you sealed up the jar.

Also, it's not a good idea to post about spellwork while it is in progress. It invites potential doubt and skepticism from others who will read it, and you don't need any spiritual interference affecting your work. Keep it private and trust in your outcome.

The only "potent" spell is the one you assemble correctly, work correctly and deploy correctly. It also depends on whether the work is justified in the eyes of Spirit.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

DragonsLoveTacos

Unread post by DragonsLoveTacos » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:00 am

Thank you, Miss Athena!

Oh no! I added the them at the same time! And, yes, I need to find a user friendly cemetery. I drove to another one but it also seems impossible to bury anything there. I will keep looking!

OMG!! Then please delete my first comment! I didn't think about that.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:12 pm

Hi DragonsLoveTacos,

No need to delete your first comment, it'll be OK. Just in future, keep your work-in-progress to yourself, to avoid anyone else's doubts from impacting your outcome. It's just a general principle, and a good habit to have.

Good luck.

Riah2018

Unread post by Riah2018 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:00 pm

Hello,
I am new to all of this and if this is not the correct place to post please let me know! I am desperate need of a revenge curse. I do not want to bore you guys with a very long drawn out complaining post but here are the quick facts....my ex-husband and I split 6 years ago after his infidelity. We have 3 kids. And the last 6 years all he has done is be a pain in my ass. 5 years ago he was awarded custody when I was dealing with alot of depression. I was actually living with him when he did this against me so he had said I had no home or source of income. Than 2 years after that DCFS showed up at my house and told me there was allegations against him that our children made. Went through a huge court case and the courts dropped it and it has been hell dealing with him and his bitter wife. We are in the process of moving to another states and 4 days prior to us leaving he placed an Order of Protection against me so I have no being able to see my children now for 2 months.

IN all honesty, I have no problem with casting a spell so he drops dead and I never have to deal with him. But that would effect my children in a very negative way. Is there any spells in which I could do that would just have him do some illegal things to go to jail, or maybe to just decide the kids are better off with me and he just go away forever?

Thanks for any help!!

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:29 pm

Hi Riah2018,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad you found us! Being your "new to all of this", here are a few links to get you started off on the right foot -

These are links to general information on Hoodoo -

Hoodoo History:
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

Oils:
http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

Baths:
http://luckymojo.com/baths.html

Powders:
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html

Incense:
http://luckymojo.com/incense.html

Candles:
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Herbs:
http://herb-magic.com

Conditions and how we can address them:
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Your posting in the right place if you plan to work this form the angle of getting "Justified Revenge". This topic has over 490 posts. I suggest starting at page 1 and working up to the current page, page 9.

You may also be interested in -
"Spells to Curse Jinx or Cross Someone with Legal Problems" - spells-to-curse-jinx-or-cross-someone-w ... 26134.html
Spells to Cross Someone's Luck and to Give Them Bad Luck - spells-to-cross-someone-s-luck-and-to-g ... 21980.html

Hope this helps!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Riah2018

Unread post by Riah2018 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:43 pm

Thank RevJames,

I have been dealing with this jerk for so many years. I recently moved down near New Orleans and it has really peeked my interest in things. It seems like the justice system has failed my kids and myself over and over. And I just really think it is time this person gets what he deserves.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:41 pm

Hi Riah2018,

You got some excellent advice from RevJames, so do follow his guidance.

I only wish to add my best wishes to you that you are able to get your children back. I hope you succeed, and please keep us posted!

Riah2018

Unread post by Riah2018 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:56 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!! I really appreciate that!!!

Shashute

Re: Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control

Unread post by Shashute » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:15 pm

Upon reading a post from Mrs. Yronwode, I'm wondering if the egg spell conjure man suggested would be good for my intent. Some background.
My finance of two years is flat out an alcoholic. I used to be in love with him, but now I simply just care for him. When he's " twisted" drunk, he says the most vile, nasty things to me about me and my family. And he knows that he does this. He says when sober," I know in my heart it's wrong, but it's what I do. I don't mean it and I don't believe what I accuse you of, I say them out spite and being petty. Ignore me." I frankly have come to a point that I simply want revenge. He has hurt me by his false and hypocritical acts of care and kindness. For everything he has done for me, to which I'm still grateful for, he has thrown in my face and used it as a way to belittle me and my family. I've spent two years caring, supporting and loving this man and praying he gets better. I've come to realize, alchol is just a vehicle for him. Being petty, vindictive and spiteful that's just his personality. And he loves it. For instance , I use his car to drive to work. He would say, "you cannot drive the car, find my your own way to work. Maybe your broke a** family can help you since you like to give them your attention and not me". Then gets irritated when I DO make my own way to work. Even insulted me for taking cabs to work with MY OWN MONEY! He stated "what are you? Special ? and you can't take the bus/public transportation like everyone else!" Every single thing he has done for me, he has thrown in my face! Anything I have told him in confidence he has used as a weapon against me. He called my daughter a whore because she was pregnant and had an abortion.
No, I'm tired, fed up and I want him under my feet! I am ready and financially able to buy every single dominant, compelling, come to me boy, bend over, commanding kit there is from lucky Mojo. I just need directions as to best handle this. I have intent, I am focused and I am patient. I want this and I want it badly and I want to do this ASAP!

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:17 pm

Shashute,

I am not sure of the post that Miss Cat made on Conjureman Ali post on the egg, do you have the link?

I am a bit confused on what you want to do exactly, you said revenge , yet you want to control him and advise on items use to cause dominance, follow me boy. What exactly is your intended goal and that can help us on the forum direct your path. Do you want to control him to act a way? Do you want to get revenge and curse him?
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:48 pm

Hi Shashute,

I have moved this conversation to the correct thread as you said you "simply want revenge". The rest of your post suggests your confusion on both this goal and your means of achieving it. For example, Follow Me Boy products work to get a man to follow you around like a love sick puppy. That is not revenge, but a love spell.

Please read through the pages in this thread for advice and ideas on how to enact revenge and you will likely find the information you're looking for. Follow that advice correctly and don't add other ingredients that will undermine your work.

If you still have questions after reading here, feel free to ask us.

Shashute

Unread post by Shashute » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:55 pm

Thank you for advice.
My goal is to control, dominate and subjugate him. I want complete control of him. That is my revenge. When writing my post I was emotional, just thinking and remembering. I still have feelings for him. I do not want to curse him, I do not want to leave him. I want us to be together, however, I want to be in control of him, and yes to follow me like a love sick puppy. I want him to do whatever I ask, provide whatever I need when ever I ask it. I hope I clarified any concerns and or confusions.

Shashute

Unread post by Shashute » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:15 pm

Sorry.
This is the link: post396475.html#p396475

Shashute

Unread post by Shashute » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:48 pm

Hello Miss Athena and JayDee.

Thank you again for your advice and clarity. Can I please have some direction asap, I would like to start doing the work right away. I do not mean to rush, but the sooner the better for my situation. Thank you Soo much

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:48 pm

Shashute

I believe this is the spell you are looking for outlined by Conjurman Ali: "If you want to make someone easier to influence, and you want to break their resistance then take an egg. Poke a hole in it and fill it with Poppy Seeds, Black Mustards Seeds, Calamus, and a small pinch of Red Pepper, or if you have it Dirt Dauber's Nest.
If you have personal concern include it in the mix and write their name on the egg in a complete circle.
Light 3 Black candles dressed with Confusion Oil and place them in a triangle around the egg as you pray Psalm 8 (verse 6) or a prayer of your choice.
When the candles burn down toss the egg at your target's door, or take it outside and using a hammer shatter the egg and therefore their resistance." It is posted on June 7, 2010 on this link for reference purposes: domination-work-questions-t26078.html

Commanding products would also assist with this work, as well as essence of bend over and do as I say. All can be used on candles, powdered on him, put on his clothing, a doll baby made with same items to control and dominate as well.

I hope this helps and is what you were asking!

Shashute

Unread post by Shashute » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:52 pm

Yes exactly.
A few questions about the egg spell.
1. We live in a house together along with his brother. Is it ok to break the egg on our door step?
2. Will affect the brother if he steps in it? Or myself?
3. Do you sell the director daubers nest?
4. Do I close the hole once it's filled?
5. The candles have to be placed in a triangle formation
6. Would purchasing the kits suffice for the products you mentioned?
7. A link on how to make and work with the doll baby. Ty

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:08 pm

Hi Shashute,

I will answer your questions as you numbered them.

1. Yes. The idea is for him to walk through it and get it on him.
2. Not if your names are not written on the egg.
3. No, Lucky Mojo doesn't sell those and it's not a mandatory ingredient.
4. You can but your ingredients shouldn't be spilling out.
5. Yes.
6. I don't understand this question. There isn't a kit for this spell. You assemble it manually.
7. Find the general discussion on doll babies here:
general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... oll%20baby

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:20 pm

Shashute ,

Lucky Mojo does not sell dirt daubers though you can find them in nature, they are used to make a person go crazy. Here are spell kits relating to commanding and controlling work:

Commanding: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-commanding.html
Compelling: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-compelling.html
Essence of bend over (great to rule a lover): http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-essence- ... -over.html

As Miss Athena said, there is no kit for the egg spell. You can buy herbs on special if you need to purchase several look at the link: http://www.herbmagic.com/six-herb-special.html
Sachet powders get 12 for the price of 11: http://www.luckymojo.com/mixed-dozens.html
Lucky mojo dolls they sell: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#dolls

Shashute

Unread post by Shashute » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:49 am

Sorry for not replying right away. I have been very busy with work.
Thank you very much. JayDee, actually answered question 6. "Would purchasing the kits suffice for the products you mentioned".
I was not asking if there was a kit for the egg spell. I wanted to know, if I purchase kits, would I need to buy anything else. Will the kits have all the necessary ingredients. I plan on purchasing all commanding kits.
Any suggestions on how to implement the kits, i.e, which should I use first, in what order, how long should I wait before using another kit, etc. Ty again.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:05 pm

Hi Shashute,

You can work your egg spell first or in conjunction with a spell kit, the choice is yours.

Typically we advise that you look for signs in 3 days, movement in 3 weeks and manifestation in 3 months. However, this is a general guideline. You may see results sooner, or not at all. But do give it proper time before moving on to another spell.

The kits do come complete with all of the ingredients you will need plus full instructions, so you do not need to add anything else other than personal concerns as the kits may indicate.

Shashute

Unread post by Shashute » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:57 am

Yes it has. Ty again.

Shashute

Unread post by Shashute » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:45 pm

Hello and blessings to all,

It maybe me who is seeing what happened as bad luck. My package came. I was excited, I was ready, until I came home and found my package open. I will be honest here, I was livided! My older son open the package because of labeling out of curiosity. I went ape s#$_&+. Bananas! I asked why would you do something like that? I would never do that to you!. Mind you I was going through some things with my partner. I just felt and still do, that my son "tainted" my endeavors. I feel if I were to do it, nothing will come to fruition. If every time I see the package I feel defeated and deflated and not ready to do this. Any suggestions? I would like to get a reading before I do anything. But one thing I'm sure of, something in me tells not to do it now.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:50 pm

Shashute,

There is no rule that says a person cant see your products you purchased from a store like Lucky Mojo. Your son did not pre-ruin the work or destroy its effectiveness at all. You have attached a response to the work that you need to personally work through prior to doing any work. A reading would be a great start as it may give you ease. Look into AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Shashute

Unread post by Shashute » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:39 am

Again my apologies for replying Soo late. Ty for the advice and I will be looking into scheduling a reading.

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:33 am

Hi, this is for DragonsLoveTacos: Definitely the Hollywood Forever cemetery is not a good idea. It is a bit ‘commercial’ and overactive with a lot of outside foot traffic, mainly from people who come for the occasional Movie Nights (outdoor movies shown on the wall of the Mausoleum). Note also: People are very respectful and know where they are, and the rules are strict about movie night. I would research cemeteries and look around for some good ones. Forest Lawn in Glendale and Burbank are quiet and you can work in peace. Hillside down by the airport has many celebrities (ask in the admin office, they usually have a ‘regular’ map and a ‘celebrity’ map for these locations, don’t be embarrassed.). I can point you in the direction of Colton/San Bernardino California, which is a Santa Fe railroad train town and has some ollllld cemeteries with lots of possibilities. I even work in a very old hospital in Berdoo that has a direct corridor under a street to the historic cemetery across the street. This hospital is alive with spirits particularly of the Mother Superior of the original nursing Sisters, and many employees and administrators have seen her. I give her due respect every time I come to work! Anyway, Colton is also the final resting place of Marshal Morgan Earp, and I have paid for some of his dirt many times when needed for legal protection. The cemetery not only lets you know where he is, they invite you to him — the curb of the drive closest to his site is painted red with his name stamped in white on it, it’s kind of hard to miss as it is of historical interest. I also have a great dark-work grave not far from his that is very effective for me so far. You’ll find it if you just take some time there and observe around you. I recommend, since you must walk over some graves to get to Marshal Earp, that you stop, bless yourself, clear your mind and ask for permission. Some of these graves date back to the 1800s. Don’t just go zooming in there, it takes time to make a relationship. So take the trip out to Colton and Berdoo and look at some of the historical sites. It’s fascinating in and of itself.
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

Electric Temperance

Unread post by Electric Temperance » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:11 am

Hi.
I've got some questions about the work I want to do. I want some sort revenge against people who are emotionally and sexually abusive. I'm new to magic so I don't know exactly if the spells I want to do would be the most effective. I'm waiting until I'm ready and know enough.

I'd like to do some spell to isolate my ex from everyone, as that's what he did to me, and exposing him for who he is, but I'd like him to expose himself as the liar and manipulative piece of * he is. His ways of manipulation are very subversive. He gaslighted me into thinking I was crazy for years. When I started realizing he was being abusive and isolating me he told everyone I was crazy. After he let me break up (I had tried before, but he always manipulated and blackmailed me into staying) I found some new friends, but he dropped everyone he had and integrated himself in the group, and when I was able to tell some of what he had done to me, he told everyone he was very sorry and wanted to change (he would have left me alone with new friends if he really was, he just wanted to punish and isolate me even more for telling. He laughed at me the next time he saw me on the street).
Amongst other works I want to do on him, I'm planning on doing a vinegar jar and putting some 'truth tea' in it, so he speaks the truth in every discussion he has. Has anyone tried it? It would be lemongrass, ginger and peppermint. Maybe some calamus, too, if I find it around here. I don't know if it would be strong enough, as lying is his way of being. For the same purpose, I plan on doing an onion spell for exposing him and another one for making the people he lied to realize they've been manipulated. Any thoughts?
I'm also planning on doing a skull candle work to influence his thoughts to not be interested in human relationships anymore, so he loses interest in lying to mantain his personal relationships of any kind, but I don't know how to proceed with this one. Causing him harm in his life in general would be great, but apart from making him be alone I want to influence him to stop manipulating people. I guess I'd have to do some heavy domination work. Has anyone got some ideas as how to do this?

I'd also like to put some work on another man who sexually abused me. I had told him that when bad things happen when you're on molly you get confused and it's hard to process, so he raped me while I was on drugs and later gaslighted me about it. I'd like him to be confused when having sex. I'm planning to do a figure candle work, baptize the candle, and using pins in his eyes and his third eye so he doesn't see the work, as he is a little bit spiritual. I'm thinking about also pinning his seventh chakra for the same purpose. Would blocking his seventh chakra stop the work from influencing him? What do you think about a pin in his parts, would that cause him impotence? And I'd also like to pin his solar plexus chakra so he loses all his power to manifest, but again, I'm new to magic and cretainly to dominating and hexin so I don't know how it would work. What are some of the herbs, oils and powders you recommend me for this? I'm planning on using a lot of poppy seeds, sulfur, and cinnamon sticks for the sex part.

Thank you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:41 pm

Hello Electric Temperance,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

I am so sorry you are going through such troubles. I feel for you.

You have a lot of work planned, and a lot of questions which may be beyond the scope of a simple forum answer. I suggest you contact a member of AIRR, an association of professional rootworkers, to book a magical coaching session, where you can get one-to-one detailed advice and guidance for your myriad of spells. You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

You can also search this forum for topics related to your questions. For example, we have topics on getting people to speak the truth, isolating someone from friends or relationships, dominating someone's behavior, cursing someone's sex life, etc. You can search these topics using the little search bar in the upper right corner of your screen. You will find we have nearly every subject covered in this forum.

Also, as you know, this forum is for customers of Lucky Mojo for help in using their products. We don't give out general spell advice for products purchased elsewhere or concocted in one's kitchen.

My best advice to you is to read the posts in the relevant topics here and if you still have questions, post them in their respective topic areas. Please keep any questions you have relevant to that topic, so we can keep the board focused and organized.

Electric Temperance

Unread post by Electric Temperance » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:50 am

Yes, I think I need magical coaching, as I'm not sure how to proceed to get the results I want. Thank you for the suggestion.
Thank you very much, sorry for the trouble.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:26 pm

Electric Temperance ,

Lucky mojo sells many books with related topics of your interest, a great one by Miss Aida on cursing: http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html
Deliverance for cleansing and protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html
Commanding is a product you may use to get a liar to admit their guilt: http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
Crossing to mess the life up of an evil person: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
Miss Cats famous book also has great spells using herbs and to do so to catch liars or curse people, an asset if you are interested in the craft: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Electric Temperance

Unread post by Electric Temperance » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:21 pm

JayDee, thank you for your recommendations. I can't wait for my exams to be over so I have time to read those books. I'll probably get the coaching session this summer when the school year finishes, also. Really can't wait.

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:07 pm

Hi all!
Happy Friday!
I need to ask a question:

When is cursing justified?

A situation recently arose. I'm gonna make it as short as possible.

I disclosed some very personal info to a supervisor. I thought this supervisor and I was pretty close. This supervisor shared the info with her girlfriend who also works with me.

I let the supervisor know her girlfriend is spreading half truths all over my dept. Half truths only she knew the whole of. When I text her I was very polite (I treat ppl as I want to be treated). I thanked her for all her help. I even told her I'd always be there for her if she needed me.
In return she was very, very, very, nasty to me. I didn't respond.

Yes, I want her to feel my wrath. She betrayed me and disrespected me, for no reason.

Problem is... I'm afraid. I know everything u do comes back to u. I don't want or need no bad JuJu.

If I teach her a lesson will it come back to me?

Little Witch2020

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:42 pm

LittleWitch2020 ,

I have noticed on several post you have made on the forum over the past several months you make notions of the karma rule. To simply put it, that is not a part of hoodoo, you can leave that at the door. Work is justified or its not, God allows it or he does not. There is no karma debt in hoodoo. New Age concepts based on the Hindu religion are not hoodoo concepts. Are you justified is between you, God and your own moral code. What is justified to me may not be to you. You may be more comfortable, based on your concern for karma, to stick with reversing work since it send the damage they send back to them, stop gossip to shut their mouth, fiery wall of protection to keep you save from it.

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:58 am

Yes! I like that! Thank you, so much. I'll find the forum for reversal so they will get back what they have put out.
One last question... in the event I decide to curse someone can I get a AAIR member to do it?

I'd prefer that because my apt is pretty big and I've read once you do this(cursing) you must clean from top to bottom(walls, floors, ceilings, windows, etc.). I do this type of cleaning every season change and it wears me out! I dont want to do it more than that.

Thanks a million.
Have a great wknd.
LittleWitch2020

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:44 pm

Hello LittleWitch2020,

Yes, you could have a member of AIRR conduct this work for you. Read through the directory of practitioners here, and contact the one who appeals to you.
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

You would still need to cleanse yourself after this work, even though you are having someone perform it on your behalf. A hyssop bath would be appropriate, to cleanse yourself of the "sin" of cursing someone.

HER-HYS-LEAF
Hyssop Herb
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

You could also work with Stop Gossip products, to shut the mouths of people speaking against you at work.
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

mh1

Unread post by mh1 » Wed May 08, 2019 4:14 pm

Hello all,

I have a very sad situation going on. I recently learned from my son that his father and step mother had been raping him since the age of nine. He is 21 now. Back in 2011 I had a dream that his father was raping him and that the stepmother would watch and pleasure herself. At the time I thought it was a dream from an enemy because I was involved in heavy warfare with some people. So I thought I was being attacked. It didn't even occur to me that it might be true.

Since finding all of this out last month, after my son had been in the ICU for a drug overdose because of his stupid father and what he did to him, I started some work on them. I asked God to serve them with justice. I also did two reversal candles on them because I suspected them doing work on me and my family so that we wouldn't find out and to make our lives a general hell. I think I may have done it wrong though because on the last candle, I wrote me and my family's name on the glass where the black part is and their names on the red part. My petition stated I wanted all evil to return to them, though and I also wrote that petition on the glass. Well since I burned that candle, all hell has broken loose. My mother was in a car accident. My sister has gotten sick. Someone laid a trick for me at my job (I suspect it was them that followed me to work.) I've been having nightmares involving them. And when I went down to pray last night, I said my usual prayers and then when I got to the father and stepmother, as soon as I began to pray that they receive their judgement, I became violently ill, dizzy, weak, stomach ache and headache. I am still recovering from it. Also, when the detective came to the house to talk to my son, I became instantly ill too which made him change his mind and not want to talk to the police.

All of this has led me to believe that they are working against me and my family. Also, I prayed with my son a Psalm and he repeated the words I said and one of the verses talked about how the trap they set for him, they would fall in that trap. Well a couple of days after that, he came in my room and declared that he was not trapped and he began playing these songs (that he doesn't usually listen to because they are before his time) which had messages in it to me talking about how his babymama would regret something, how they can hex too and even do voodoo, how they are coming, etc, just lyrics that seem to speak to me and the whole time he was playing these songs, he just sat quietly on my bed next to me and listened. I don't even know what made him pick these songs on Youtube. But I took it as a message from his father.

So I am in the process of doing an uncrossing candle on me and my family and a protection candle with fiery wall of protection oil. My hyssop bath is coming in a few days. We will clean ourselves with that. I have a reading this Friday with a woman I got off of Hoodoo Psychics. I am hoping she will be able to tell me what is going on and what i should do about this situation.

My mother claims this is all a delusion. She always says that when I try to tell her what's going on. But I can't deny the fact that the mere thought of their names and every time I tried to get help for my son, I got violently ill and fainted. His father always kept telling him that I couldn't help him. I don't know if my son believes it or not, but he finally told me all of this when I told him that I would protect him. His father was right there in the hospital room when he told me, too. When I initially called the police at the hospital, they wouldn't do anything to him. They said it wasn't enough probable cause to arrest him. When I got home I called the police again and they came out and took my son's statement and said the detective would come by the next day. That's when I got sick. His father and his family has been trying to contact him to try to get him to change his story. I told his father not to call him anymore and that God would see to it that he received justice. Since then I think he has been working with High John the Conqueror root or something to do with St. John because I have been seeings signs of that lately in regard to him.

What kind of witchcraft could they be using so that even my prayers regarding them make me ill? Or did I somehow cross myself? I posed this question about the candle on here a day ago and was told that the candle was fine. I'm not sure though. What should I do? I ordered more reversal candles. I haven't outright cursed him yet only asked for God to take his vengeance if he saw fit and then I did the reversal candles. The candle was black at the top and greyish white in the middle to the bottom.

Thanks for your input.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed May 08, 2019 9:43 pm

Hello mh1,

I am so sorry to hear that you and your son are going through this. How awful! I am keeping you both in my prayers.

I'm glad you have a reader who is qualified and who can help you gain some clarity om this situation. We can't know on the forum what kind of work has been done against you, and by whom, as this would require divination. Trust your reader, and they should also advise you on work you can do to remedy this.

I will say that your choice of hyssop for cleansing is incorrect. You use that to cleanse yourself of sin when cursing or throwing something negative for someone. You want to use 13 herb bath or Uncrossing products to cleanse yourself of anything someone has thrown for you.
http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... 1-day.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

However, please follow the advice your reader gives you, as they will have more clarity from reading their cards.

I hope this helps. I wish you the best of luck in finding justice for your son.

Rosii
Newly Registered
Re: Protection for Home Doors Windows Yard Car Tools Property

Unread post by Rosii » Tue May 14, 2019 12:59 pm

I want a neighbour to get just desserts. He pulled down a storm damaged hawtorn tree between my land and a graveyard? I stopped him, but he did fatal damage first.
Suggestions?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 14, 2019 3:32 pm

Hello Rosii,

I have moved your post to the correct topic on revenge. Please do not post randomly on the forum as this is against our rules.

Please read through the posts in this thread for advice and ideas that can help your situation. If you still have questions after reading, you can ask us here.

Good luck.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun May 26, 2019 11:01 pm

NVM, jut found the correct thread.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:32 pm

I have to mirrors, and the targets pic, name and DOB. I don’t have agrimony. Can I use reversible oil and crab shell powder between the mirrors instead? I’m just doing the simple reversible spell that I found in the Black Folder book

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:10 pm

Pyromancer ,

Yes you can use the items you have, place the powder and items going counter clockwise to send it back. Burn the candle on the mirrors then dispose of them properly. I would also take a spiritual bath to remove anything they sent to you, and protection to keep anything else off of you. Psalms 91 is a great prayer for protection.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:02 am

Thank you

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:48 pm

I did the spell, and buried the contents in the gy. Will the spell continue indefinitely, or does it end once buried?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:24 pm

Pyromancer,

Forgive me for not knowing all the slang but what is "gy"? Grave yard? Burial of the items is a way of setting the work out to do its job. It should continue to work, but that does not mean you will not need to continue to protect, to reverse, and so forth. The person may work with someone to remove the reversed condition and send more to you. Look into products like fiery wall of protection or protection. I also like to cary a protection mojo.

Fiery wall of protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html
Fiery wall protection mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-fiery- ... ction.html

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:38 am

So the spell would be ongoing and permanent then? Roughly how long would it take for the spirit to start working it?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:55 am

Pyromancer,

Nothing is permanent in life except death. IT may need to be redone over time, it may not, this is where divination comes into play and reading signs. Many factors determine how long it last: is the person a worker, have any magical talent, cleanse regularly? This can effect it on them. Is the person guarded, sprit allies, were protection charms? This can effect the work. Does the person realize you did this to them and counterattack? this would mean you need to do more.

How long does it take the spirit? That depends on your ability to connect with the spirit, if the spirit agrees to work with you and your skill in the work. Some spirits may go to work instantly, others may not. General guide is to watch and wait for signs from the work for 3 days, then watch for movement and finally manifestation where it is clear what they did is in their life. This can happen in days it can happen in weeks, but if no results after a month I would repeat or try a new job.

LoveNroses

Unread post by LoveNroses » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:45 am

I don't know if this belongs here or in another thread but I had a reversing box done 3 years ago because someone was doing work on me. I did an uncrossing on me and the other person affected and a reversing box so that anything she did to me bounced back to her. It's been three years and the situation no longer seems a threat. We've both moved on with our lives as far as I can tell. I am trying to clean out my home if any and all past things/energies that no longer serve me. Since this box was done around a past relationship that I no longer want, I want to get rid of it. It does have some personal items in it (pic, full names, etc). I spoke with my reader/worker and she said I can take the items out of the box and simply toss it if I no longer want this relationship. I told her I was worried opening it that energy would come onto me. She told me it wouldn't but would just negate the work which shouldn't be a concern anymore. I opened the box to remove the personal items and threw it out because I just don't want to hold on to anything from the past (it was a bad relationship).

My questions are:
1. Is she right that no residual energy will be on me?
2. Will harm come to me now that I've opened it and gotten rid of it? I do very much doubt she's still doing work but want to check.
3. Is there anything else I should do to keep my self protected as I move forward in my life to follow my heart's desires elsewhere?

I appreciate you!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:10 am

LoveNroses, do you trust your reader? Has she been consistently right in the past?

To reassure yourself, you can do some divination to see if there is any "residual energy" to deal with, and whether your enemy is likely to start new work against you.

If either of these questions is answered "yes," you can establish -- or re-establish -- a routine of cleansing and protection work.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

LoveNroses

Unread post by LoveNroses » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:51 am

Oh yes! I very much trust her and she has been so right about everything. Plus she's just the nicest, most genuine person!

What kind of divination would I do to just double check? I'm assuming candle but what would I use and how would I do that since it's just to check?

Infinite gratitude!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:38 pm

LoveNroses, if you have a gift for reading candle signs, by all means do that. But do use whatever system you know to be reliable and easy to interpret.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:06 pm

Over in another part of this forum, a person asked for help with spell-work to break up a couple. That is a fairly standard request, and one of the most-often-mentioned forms of cursing. What she said next surprised me, though. She wrote that she wished that one of the two people would die, and that she believed such a death to be justified.

Anger is a powerful magical motivator, but i hope that folks do not let the promise of magical success become an excuse for irrational and disproportionate punishments.

I have never heard the death penalty given in court for a home-wrecker or marriage breaker. Yes, you might cite a Biblical "eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth," and that would be justified, but the punishment is not "death for a divorce" or "death for failure to pay child support." If such work is not justified in the eyes of the law, i find it difficult to justify it to myself and, as a rootworker, i will not take unjustified cases.

In my opinion, and speaking only for myself, impotence is a justified punishment for an unrepentant cheater, but death is not; poverty is justified for failure to pay child support, but death is not; and a life of loneliness or marital misery (take your pick) is justified for a home-wrecker, but death is not.

As i see it, the death penalty, whether magical or mundane, is justified for rape, child abuse, murder, and an unrepentant lifetime of gross criminal conduct -- but i always offer death conditionally -- "if they will not repent," or "if they fully intend to do this again to others" -- and i always ask God to be the final judge, laying the matter in His hands, for i may not always be the best judge.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:53 pm

So I'm not sure where to put this but I did a spell a week ago on a horrible man that abuses women. I felt it was justified and sewed him up in a cows heart with goofed dust, dume powder and his personal concerns a victim gave me. I took it to a rural cemetery and buried it I went back with some offerings to the spirits and the work was dug up! Obviously by an animal but it was three feet down is the work ruined now?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:44 am

stillsosola,

If I dispose of a spell and then nature takes in into her hands, I still consider the work complete. With that being said, I hope there wasn't needles or small nails in the heart that could injure an animal.

Watch for signs that the work was successful and have faith. Could be some hell hounds on his tail!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”