Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Untying Tied Nature, Breaking Sex-Binding Spells

penguaro
Re: Spells for Untying Tied Nature, Breaking Sex-Binding Spells

Unread post by penguaro » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:07 pm

Hello folks! Please bear with me on this. So my best friend, we'll call him Dallas was married to Greg for many years. Greg had a inter-life crisis and decided to divorce Dallas and sow wild seeds and explore his life. When this happened, myself, Dallas' sisters, and I'm guessing a few others thought very bad thoughts about Greg. About six months after the divorce, Greg discovered he couldn't get it up for any guys he was hooking up with anymore. He turned his sights back on Dallas who truly wanted Greg back. They maintained a friends with benefits relationship. Greg found that he was able to get it up for Dallas still. Over time Greg would try to hookup with other guys and find himself unable to rise to the challenge yet things worked with Dallas. My initial instinct is that someone cursed/jinxed/hexed Greg. A checkin with my psychic connections confirmed that was the case but not who did the work or if it was even a conscious intention.

Regardless, my reaction to that was pretty much, well, sucks to be Greg. Dallas however, doesn't feel that's right and although he's not together with Greg, he still cares deeply and asked if I could help restore Greg's nature. Despite lengthy conversations regarding Cut & Clear and Black Walnuts, he insists he would like to see if I can help.

So, I have hair from Greg. Greg doesn't know about this work being done on his behalf. Everything I've read for this would point to either making a mojo hand for Greg, having him do an uncrossing ritual, or both. I'm not sure what the best solution would be to do this on someone's behalf without their knowledge.

I ask you, Hoodoo Superfriends, what would you recommend?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Hi penguaro,

I've merged your post into the existing thread on untying a tied nature (or jinxed nature) where you'll find numerous different ways to uncross ''Greg''. If you have questions on how to apply any of the spells (and there are lots of great ones), don't hesitate to ask.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

penguaro

Unread post by penguaro » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Thank you Aura! I have no idea why I struggle with the search box. I find every listing and context other than what I'm seeking and then my post ends up in the most blaring obvious category that I swear wasn't present twenty minutes ago.

The best option I see is a red penis candle that was suggested above and bathing a doll baby for him. I have little experience with bathing a doll baby so I'll have to hit the books. I could make a mojo hand though my question with that would be, if I make it and it never goes anywhere near him, how effective would it really be?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Hi penguaro,

a mojo in this specific case probably wouldn't be the best choice. Baths work really well and if you can get a cup of herbal tea into him, a combo of burdock root & sampson snake root combined (both specifics for male nature) or nettle tea (jinx-breaker par excellence). Those herbs used in baths can also be quite successful.

Here are the links to those herbs:
http://www.herb-magic.com/burdock-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/sampson-snake-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/nettle.html
Aura Laforest

penguaro

Unread post by penguaro » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:57 pm

I'll certainly give it the college try, however knowing Greg, he's very much of the mind that this stuff is either evil, fake, or somewhere in between. So the tea will not likely be easily administered, which makes the conundrum, how to work from afar when traditionally the solution for this involves the person bathing, and/or work is done on their physical person.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:00 pm

He doesn't need to know what the tea is for. You can also combine a small amount of it (a quarter cup or so) with something far tastier (like ginger beer or apple juice or soda) as a ''cooler'' or ''try-my-new-drink-blend''. Sneaky tricks are where it's at ;)
Aura Laforest

islander31

Unread post by islander31 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:31 pm

Hello all,

I have a situation that (at least to me) seems fairly complicated so, if it is a bit long-winded, I apologize in advance.

My boyfriend of 9 years left me without a word on the 1st of Feb. 2014. Needless to say, I was (and still am) devastated. It all happened so quickly, like a flip of a switch. I found out he had been seeing another woman behind my back for 3 months before he left and now I am (Still) cut off with no contact and no way to reach him since he moved to another city to be with this home-wrecking whore (she KNEW he was in a long-term relationship when she met him but, that didn’t stop her).

Since then, I have been told (from various people) that he has been doing things that are VERY out of character for him. He follows her around like a lost puppy, he’s totally obsessed with her and completely subservient. He had the most gorgeous long, curly hair (a great source of pride or him, and no easy feat since his hair grows very slowly) but, at HER command, he has cut all off so he can SUPPORT “his” (translate = HER! she has 2 kids) family (WHO’S family?!) when for years he had said he would NEVER be responsible for someone else’s kids.

He also said that after the break-up of his 1st marriage (before he met me) he would NEVER get married again, but 3 months after he left he became engaged to her.

This is also a man who would have the occasional drink or go out to the bars with friends every once and a while but NOW is a hard core, every night, drunk (She’s a bartender). This also is a BIG concern to me because he rides a motorcycle. Before he was always very careful, but now, he’s riding that damn thing when he can barely stand!

There are other instances where he’s doing or saying things he would have never done before but, I’m trying (key word = TRYING *LOL*) to keep this as brief as possible. Bottom line, he’s been acting like a completely different person. From the recent photos I’ve seen of him, it’s like the light that used to be in his eyes has gone out and he’s just a zombie doing as he’s told. You can (or at least I can) tell that something’s not right but, until a couple of days ago, I couldn’t quite put my finger on what it was. Now I think I know though (in fact I’m sure of it).

A few days ago I was told about something she posted on FaceBook. She was trying to drum up business for the bar she works at by saying “It’s almost the bewitching hour and the beer bars are going to close. But, we’ll still be open” (We’re in Texas. Beer bars and ice-houses close @ midnight. Liquor bars stay open until 2 am) to which her sister (who is a practicing witch) replied, “Oh you know the witching hour isn’t until between 3 and 4 am”. It was like being hit with a lightening bolt! OH HOLD THE PHONE!!!! SAY WHAT?!! That explains EVERYTHING! He’s under a compulsion/control spell of some sort (Probably even a binding spell as well). Actually makes me feel kinda stupid not to have noticed it sooner, since when I did, it was REAL obvious and clear.

Now, here’s where it get’s difficult. I have in the past year had 3 different “break them up/bring him back” type spells cast for me by 3 different spell casters, all of which not only failed miserably but, backfired spectacularly!

In fact, the more I tried to break them up, the more he clung to her and the more he avoided me (just the opposite of what I wanted to have happen).

This time I intend to do the work myself (though I’ve only had minor instruction from my great grandmother - who was an ole cajun - when I was young, I’m not unfamiliar with the art. I have studied (though not practiced) various concepts and traditions for most of my 49 years of life so, I’m confident I can pull this off) I just need more information. So here’s the questions:

1. How to get through whatever barrier she has created so that my work doesn’t backfire? (I think the spells were cast by the sister since she is the one that is active in the occult.....but the home-wrecker might had been involved too. I don’t know)

2. How do I break her hold on him? His mind and emotions need to be his own, no matter what he decided to do. Ultimately, if I can have my way, I’d like to have him return to me. But even if that is not fated to be, he needs to be free to make his own choices and not be someone’s puppet.

3. If it is possible, what can I use to get him to come home that’s strong enough to work in a tough situation but (I miss him, bottom line) doesn’t turn him into a mindless zombie (like what she’s done - I don’t want to do that kind of thing to him).

4. Whatever I do, he can’t know about it. He’s terrified of anything having to do with occult practices, so I can’t tell him (not that he would listen to me anyway) that he’s probably been hexed without it looking like I’m just trying to be disruptive. How do I keep my work entirely scret?

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.
For I have loved the stars too long, to ever fear the night.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello Islander31,

This sounds like a very intense situation. First I would suggest finding a reputable worker from AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.com) and getting a reading so you can go into this with some clarity as to what is happening. Because I do not know who the three different workers are that you had do things for you before I can not really speak to why they may not have accomplished what you wanted. It is possible they were fraudulent, it is possible they were just not strong enough to break through what ever has been done. If I am assuming they were doing legitimate spell work on your behalf it kind of sounds some one may have utilized a mirror box or something against them or you in order to nullify whatever you tried. This is another reason to get a reading and perhaps work in tandem with a professional that you can trust.

To your fist question I would recommend just what I mentioned above, the mirror box spell. You can read about it at this forum (mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-que ... t2140.html) There is also information about Mirror Boxes on this page along with information on Reversing products that would help you. (http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html). Another product you may need to consider is Jinx Breaking in case some one did put something on you. (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html).

Your second question: I would suggest using the same Jinx Breaking products mentioned above along with Clarity products to allow him to see the truth of things. (http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html). I would work with a doll baby of him to do this work.

Your third Question: To bring him back to you, and these products will not make him a zombie, If you had a fight use Reconciliation products (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html). If there was no fight use Return To Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html) There is not information on that last link but you use the products in a similar way as the Reconciliation. I would suggest utilizing the Lucky Mojo Spell Kits. They give you step by step instructions and come with everything you need except personal concerns!

For your last question just keep the work out of sight and don't tell him about it!

I hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Hi. I was wondering if I can use the Bewitching products to make a lover follow me around. I just don't feel for Follow Me Boy. Would Bewitching have them like a lost puppy?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:15 am

Hello mmachix,

It certainly can have that kind of effect. Just put it into your petition prayer.

Peace~

Nathen

dolphin_flower7

Unread post by dolphin_flower7 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:12 pm

my man's nature has been tied. im not sure by who but i suspect either his ex wife or 1 of his baby mamas .. he can get hard but ot takes a long time to come . i think he is embarassed & doesnt talk 2 me abt it so we dnt have sex that much, literally once a month. he has been taking sex pills & doesnt thnk i knw. he has been using excuses like he is tired or wrking as 2 why we're not having sex. i thnk he is so frustrated he just doesnt knw what 2 do but he is attracted 2 me & does desire & get turned on. this person also jinxed his love life, peace, health & money. he is an emotional wreck. he isnt aware anythng has been done on him & cant undrstnd why his life is so messed up. we dnt live 2gether & i dnt see him on a regular basis but when i do i cook him dinner & drink & massage him. i cant get him 2 take a bath at my house or have access 2 wash his clothes. he does always remove his shoes at my house & its easy 4 me massage him or feed him. i want him uncrossed completely what strong wrk alternates given my access cld i do? i recently started candle wrk using holy oil, uncrossing oil, rue oil, hyssop leaves, sugar, pepper & cayenne pepper & prayer on petition paper under the lit candles. i also read psalm 37 3 times. what else might i try & what shld i do when the wrk is ovr?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:11 pm

Hello, dolphin_flower7,

First and foremost, he needs to see a physician. Preferably a urologist.

Sure sounds like he's under a lot of stress (which can also cause these type of problems)

There are 2 pages on this subforum of spell ideas for you to perform. Please read through them.

And here are some other uncrossing spells:

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Wishing you the very best

dolphin_flower7

Unread post by dolphin_flower7 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:05 pm

thanx so much miss aida

dolphin_flower7

Unread post by dolphin_flower7 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:04 pm

hi all! so i am currently doing an uncrossing that was placed on my man's nature & love life more than likely by an ex, but i want 2 knw if i cld go ahead & start feeding him my menstrual blood or shld i wait until after im done with the uncrossing & reversal wrk ( of whoever did this)?

thanx so much

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:10 pm

Hello, dolphin_flower7,

No. Wait until you are all finished with the uncrossings.

Take care

dolphin_flower7

Unread post by dolphin_flower7 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:20 pm

thanx miss aida ... i really appreciate your quick response in these matters ...

dolphin_flower7

Unread post by dolphin_flower7 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:07 pm

hi lm family! ... i am so angry, heartbrokn, & upset ... i recently finished an uncrossing spell on my man as noted in prior post in detail on exact steps & ingredients i used .. during the spell my man seemed more loving twrds me & communicated better (like when we 1st began dating) ... now that im finished with the spell his behavior is unbelievable! ... he barely calls or txts, doesnt keep his word, is in a hurry when he does talk 2 me or come by ... this past thurs we spoke & txtd once all day ... i calld & txtd him svral times thurs & he nvr replied ... fri morn he txts me good morning??? i replied gm back but i nvr heard from him the rest of fri or saw him ... sat morn valentines say he txt gm & happy valentines day, i reply happy vday but nvr heard from him again all day??? !!! ... really, this is the day we shld be 2gether & i dnt see or hear from u? ... u really thnk sending 1 txt for the day is due diligence or communication???!!! ... im so upset! ... & im unsure if this behavior is an offset of the 1 who jinxed his love life or if its bc he's an idiot! .. i do have a reading scheduled with an airr rootwrkr but its not until mid march (really wish it was sooner) ... i need some relief & peace now though ... lol ... i dnt have money for skull candle so i have pic of us in a saucer with me folded ovr on top of him ... i poked holes in his pic in his ear, eyes, mouth & anointed with holy oil & i speak 2 him thru pic with tea lght candle on top & say petition ... but its not wrking ... some1 pls help! ... & i refuse 2 call him ... i dnt knw whats going on! ... but im so upset ...

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Hello, dolphin_flower7 ,

Without a reading, I have no idea why he's behaving this way.

So, I encourage you to do some love spells and here is a fantastic page that Miss cat wrote with an array of them: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Also, could you do an old woman a favor, please? Could you write out your words? I'm not used to the younger generation's use of words and it confuses me (and English is not my first language). I'd really appreciate it.

Try those love spells and see what happens.

Take care

EvaLuna

Unread post by EvaLuna » Sun May 17, 2015 5:51 am

Hi Everyone:

I've been reading on untying a man's nature specifically around someone who may not be willing to take a 13 herb bath or take teas, etc...I was wondering if I make a 13 herb bath water and use the following LM Nature product will work in the following:

1) 13 herb bath water and mix some in his body wash and shampoo. Will this be effective?

2) Taking uncrossing oil and mixing it into his body wash and shampoo along with the 13 herb bath mix?

3) or- using the Nature Bath crystal and mixing it into his body wash. And washing his clothing whenever I can?

4)And/Or Using the Nature sachet powder and mixing it with his Baby powder which he uses in his private parts ( I know he still uses baby powder on his balls, lol).

My last resort was creating a baby doll and bathing it with 13 herb bath and from what I read burning a white penis candle to restore his nature.

My other question is that I've been feeding him my menstrual blood for a while now and I do have a honey jar; will the 13 herb bath counter-act my spell work I am doing on him to strengthen and protect our relationship? My work on him has been very successful b/c I know he loves me and wants to be with me and the work amplifies true feelings that are already there. I just want to make sure that the jinx placed on him (and me) to break us up, and tie his nature by his ex-gf will not have any counter-effect on my love spells with him to keep the relationship sweet and protected.

Thank you for suggestions and the time for responding to my inquiry. God Bless!

Eva

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Hello, EvaLuna ,

I would prefer that you do both. That would be a lot more effective. And I am pretty sure that Lucky Mojo ha blue Penis candles for healing. BUT white is good!

But, I would add the Nature products AFTER he has used up the uncrossing and 13 herb bath.

Or put it in a different body wash bottle. Just don't mix it with all the uncrossing products.

The menstrual blood will have to stop until he is finished with his body wash. Then start feeding him again right away.

Wishing you great success with this.

EvaLuna

Unread post by EvaLuna » Tue May 19, 2015 9:11 am

Hi Miss Aida:

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my inquiry. Just to clarify the following:

1) mix the 13 herb bath into his body wash and uncrossing oil into his shampoo and body wash.
2) I am going to put the Nature sachet powder into his baby powder which he uses daily.
3) then light a blue penis candle with uncrossing oil for healing.
4) after the body wash has finished then I can start again the menstrual feeding.

After, I finish the blue candle healing, can I do a red penis candle with fire of love? He may or may have not finished the 13 herb bath wash. Is this okay. After reading some of the forum, I've read that some people's relationship has gone sour after doing a 13 herb uncrossing bath. This worries me for some reason. Any thoughts on this? In the meantime, as I am doing this I will keep my honey jar going and do and Adam & Eve's candle going to reinforce the relationship and protect it.

Thanks for your advice and time.

Kind Regards,
Eva

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed May 20, 2015 3:17 pm

Hello Evaluna,

I think you can use the red penis candle right after you use the blue healing candle whether or not he is through all the body wash. Nothing there seems to be in conflict to me. I do not think a 13 herb bath would cause trouble in a relationship. It's purpose to empower him. Everything else you are doing sounds fine to me!

Peace~

Nathen

Nemo

Unread post by Nemo » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:52 pm

I found out that my ex girlfriend was laying down tricks all over my house and feeding me black magic. I have managed to get rid of the stuff laid down, but I am still feeling the effects that she put. It seems that I am unable to become intimately involved with anyone. I think she placed some kind of sex spell because no one wants to enter my home or sleep with me. It is the weirdest thing. The second I leave my house I begin receiving text messages and phone calls from multiple girls but even then, it seems like no matter how much they are sexually attracted to me they do not want to sleep with me. I don't mean to sound conceited, but I am a very good looking young man that has never had an issue attracting the opposite sex. I'm doing everything right but not one person wants to get close with me. Is there any simple steps that I can do to break any spell she may have done? I need something simple with household items. Thank you for your help in advance.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:54 pm

Hello, Nemo,

Welcome to the forum!

We realize that you are new. So, please be mindful of where you post. Do not post randomly and do not start new topics. The moderators have to split, move, and merge tese posts and it's a lot of work.

Just go to the upper right hand corner of any page of the forum. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Enter your key words there and you will be taken to an area which gives you options of where to post.

First, I would perform an uncrossing spell: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Clean your house with Chinese wash www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Then, please read the pages here for untying your nature. After reading this, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you the very best.

Take care

No More a Stud

Unread post by No More a Stud » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:00 pm

A brief bio: I was a college athlete (swimming) who did well in school, not only academically but with several women. I was sexually active throughout high school and college, and, after college, I went to work in IT while continuing swimming in a US Masters Swimming program, where I dated a few women before meeting a slightly older woman (she was three years older than I was) and getting engaged. (FYI: I have a very athletic build, and an Australian woman told me that I had a pony cock: very thick and very long. I considered myself a real stud.)

Long story short: I cheated several times on my fiancee with strippers; my fiancee found out a week before our wedding day, and she tearfully called off the wedding.

And that's where my troubles began.

About two weeks after my fiancee called off the wedding, I was at a party with friends on a Saturday night when Diane, a friend of my fiancee, pulled me aside and asked me if I would be willing to show her my member. She said that she had heard that I was a real stud and wanted to find out for herself if it was true. Finding her request amusing, and being somewhat I intrigued, I let her lead me to a bedroom, where I showed her. I got an erection, and Diane placed her fingers around the shaft, then lifted it until it touched my abdomen. Then she did measuring-like movements with her fingers; and then she said we were done and turned around and left the bedroom. I thought that her behavior was very odd but shrugged it off.

That was two months ago; long story short: I can't get it up now, even though I have a strong desire for sex. :oops: I've gone to a physician, and she said that it was nothing organic. I'm attending sexual therapy classes now, but nothing seems to be working. Several of my stripper GFs have dumped me.

Is it possible that Diane crossed me? What can I do to undo this? I'm new to this, and I've been doing research on the Internet, and given what Diane did, it sounds as if this is what has happened.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:09 pm

Hello, No More a Stud,

Welcome to the forum.

I am so sorry that this happened to you. It sure sounds like a spell.

First, I suggest that you change your screen name. This is because you are making things worse by expressing submissiveness to this spell. When that happens, you yourself will ake things worse.

I have moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum and ask that you read the 2 pages here for spell ideas. After reading them if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I pray that the spell ideas on these pages help you

Wishing you the very best

Take care

No More a Stud

Unread post by No More a Stud » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:31 am

I'm not finding the user profile settings for changing my user name. I'll see what I can do in this regard.

Should I confront my ex? Should I confront Diane?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:05 pm

Hello, No More a Stud ,

No, don't confront them, please.

Also, send me a private message and I will work you through changing your screen mane

Take care

Dafuqhappn

Unread post by Dafuqhappn » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:40 am

Hello

There has been a situation regarding a friends hair being hair, clothing, and semen hex ties that have been wrecking that persons energy and all around nature for a matter of years, that persons just found out after about 15 or more years that was the reason for most calamities. How does this person completely remove all hair ties, clothing ties,and bodily fluid ties used against them without knowing exactly who did it to them?

Givin this was over a matter of years it literally could have been anybody or everybody.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Hi Dafuqhappn,

Welcome to the forum. When you have a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I would recommend your friend do the 13 herb bath, for 13 consecutive days. You can order it here:

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

I would also recommend the Uncrossing spell kit. This has everything you need plus full instructions:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Your friend will also need to wear a protection amulet and keep up with their protection work. Details are here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

Your friend should regularly drink nettle tea, and follow the instructions on this page on how to undo a jinx made with someone's hair and personal concerns:

http://herb-magic.com/nettle.html

Finally, Miss Aida stated that you have to change your forum name - this is not the culture of the forum and this is not helping you or your friend in seeking a remedy.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:43 am

My ex has had some sort of sex/love magic done to him by another woman. He says that he wants to be home with his family and days later he says he is torn and confused. I have had several readings done on the situation and will have another one done after I am finished with his 13 herb bath. Can I also maybe spike his bath products with uncrossing or cast off evil or both? I dont know that love magic is considered a crossed condition. I just need to be able to remove whatever she has put on him.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:53 pm

Hello, nena1974,

Yes, you can absolutely do that!

Both are great but I prefer the uncrossing.

Take care

labotanica

Unread post by labotanica » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:33 am

Is there a cleansing one can do to remove a blockage placed on the womb to prevent pregnancy? Also, is there a herbal formula to cleanse away a spiritual parasite that was sent to cause vaginal infection and itching that doctors can't see. Only the person can feel the discomfort but the doctor's say they don't see anything. Readings revealed that it was spiritual problems sent by an ex lover. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:55 am

Hello, Labotanica,

Have you read this post? It has excellent advice

spells-for-untying-tied-nature-breaking ... ml#p176821

Also, please go to another Doctor and get a second opinion. It can't hurt and could help.

Wishing you the best

Take care

Newbeginnings

Unread post by Newbeginnings » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:57 am

Hi I have been reading your post I hope you can help me with the issues I'm having. There is a lizard growing in my belly for over 11/2 years and I'd like to know if there's any products to help me also I think my nature has been tied I'm a young 25 year old Women and I have no sexual feeling in my body/vagina from I was about 15 until now my vagina feels stopped up in my head I justfeel out of sort towards sex mentally also. I think some evil jealous wicked b*tch neighbours worked obeah on me I would strongly be grateful for your help

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:30 pm

Hello Newbeginnings,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. First of all, have you been to a medical doctor? That is the first step I suggest you take. The next would be to read through the other posts in this thread to learn more about untying sexual nature. Take care of yourself.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

awlookatmenow

Unread post by awlookatmenow » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:15 am

I Have Read All The Post But I Need One To Untie A Woman’s Natural

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:32 am

Hello awlookatmenow,

Read this post for information on how to untie a woman's nature:

spells-for-untying-tied-nature-breaking ... ml#p130849

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”