Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Dental Work Tooth Abscess Root Canal Gingivitis

starskylady
Forum Member

Re: Spells for Dental Work Tooth Abscess Root Canal Gingivitis

Unread post by starskylady » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:26 pm

I am glad that they have those kinds of organizations to help children who have dental problems because it will help eliminate a lifetime of shame. This is a real blessing for families.

jose
Forum Member

Unread post by jose » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Hi I have gum disease don't no how I got this Ime always looking after my teeth my teeth was something everyone commented on I have found a dentist but she don't look to confident my gums shrink now my teeth has gaps and are very loose Ime scared of losing them I no a curse is behind it plz anything to do to save my teeth

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:38 am

Hello jose,

I'm very sorry you're having these problems. First of all, get a reading to find out whether or not this is actually from a curse:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Next, scroll up through the other posts in this thread to get ideas on spellwork you can do. Finally, take any and all advice from your dentist very seriously on how you can help your teeth!

Wishing you the best.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

jose
Forum Member

Unread post by jose » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Thank you very much 😘

Gamin_aic
Newly Registered

Unread post by Gamin_aic » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:57 am

Hi Everyone. First time poster. In a previous post advice was give for a dental issue. I have a similar issue. I have been going to the dentist for a few years but have bad teeth due to several chronic illnesses that effect my tooth health. There is a tooth that the dentist was going to use as an anchor for partials but now he is saying that the original filling in the tooth was not done right previously and he has to go in and look and see if he can save it or not. Appointment for this is in two weeks and so I wanted to add some magical energy to hopefully have the tooth saved. Back in 2010, on page 1 of this forum thread, this advice was given by catherine yronwode:
I would work with the planetary influence of Saturn, the planet that rules the teeth and bones. I'd use Saturn Oil to dress a petition for the health of my teeth, written on the back of a Solomonic seal of Saturn from the "Keys of Solomon" book, and burn a nice, white tooth-coloured candle on that petition paper, on Saturday, which is the day sacred to Saturn.
I would like to try this but I had a question. I am familiar with the keys of Solomon but unfamiliar with exactly which Solomonic seal of Saturn to use. Can anyone assist me please in pinpointing which seal would be the one to use in this. Thank you so much. :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Hi, Gamin_aic, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

Insofar as one's body is one's home, and one's "pearly whites" are among the treasures therein, the talisman i would choose would be the Fifth Pentacle of Solomon, which is protective and is also related to possessions and treasures.
catherine yronwode

Gamin_aic
Newly Registered

Unread post by Gamin_aic » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:20 pm

Thank you so much. :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”