Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Success and High Energy in Job or Business

chukstel
Re: Spells for Success and High Energy in Job or Business

Unread post by chukstel » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:43 am

Hello all in the house, I need help solving these below problem of myself. I run a small business that was booming with many customers which we have lost nearly all to our competitors and I have been trying to bring them back even when I lowered down our price to see if that is the problem yet they still buy at higher price.

(1). Currently, we have one client with contract work and the procurement has been looking for another company to replace our service. So I need a spell/conjure that will stop or change their mind to us and avoid them looking for other client to replace us.

(2). I need to bring back those old customers that has gone away to our competitors.
(3). I need to make success in the business in terms of selling more to back out our competitors even so the clients will always give us the deal instead of our competitors.

Note that all our correspondence is via email and phone calls majorly and they hardly accept hard copy of any document.

Any advice regards to the above is highly appreciated. And sorry for the long written.

Chukstel

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello, chukstel

I have merged your post to the correct thread.

Please read the 2 pages here for spell ideas on how to make your business a success.

As far as your customers, Please read the 5 pages on this thread:

spells-to-draw-customers-buyers-to-stor ... t7083.html

After reading, if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you great success

take care

mana

Unread post by mana » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:41 am

Hello I hope it's ok for me to seek your advise under this heading.
I am embarking on a new venture career and business-wise. I will be starting up in a different country where in order to get ahead, one has to have a network of influential people in the right places. I would like to be able to make these connections easily.
I have lots of ideas about what I could do to make a good income but find myself stuck and unable to prioritize. This usually causes me to stagnate. I would love to be able to organise my thoughts well and set goals and have the courage to see them succeed.
I am also in need of financial security to help establish the business. I have other financial comitments at the moment that mean less money is available for the venture.
While in process of getting established, I will be required to register myself with government organisations as well as apply for licenses. It would be great to have these go smoothly and be approved quickly. The country I relocating to has some challenges with security. Physically and spiritually. Many tribes there practice magic and I would love to be able to protect myself, family, home, car and businesses.
My wish is to be a leader in my field of profession and to have a quiet and wealthy life there too.
I want to be the best and successful in all my undertakings and to have a wonderful time doing it.
I therefore seek you advise in setting up an action plan. I'm not sure how to go about this or where to start (spells,mojohands,oils etc). Based on your recommendation I hope to create a list for my next shopping spree in LM.
Things I have now (all oils)
Attraction
Crucible of courage
Crown of success
King solomon wisdom
St Expedite
Wealthy way
Money drawing
Lodestone
Influence
Commanding
Jezebel
Love me
bewitching
Follow me boy
Chuparossa
Stay with me
Fire of love
Banishing
Fiery wall of protection

Some oils I'm sure won't be needed but I thought it wouldn't hurt to give you the whole list.

Thank you for taking the time to offer me your advise.
Warm regards
Mana

kalskeep

Unread post by kalskeep » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Hello, Mana,

You seem clear in your goals. You have a lot on your plate. What you need is an action plan. You could start by choosing three things to work on, then prioritize them.

The first thing you may want to do is a Money Drawing spell and start saving funds for the move and to set up business when you get to where you're going. You could also combine with Fast Luck if you need the funds quickly. I'm a big fan of using oils in combination.

You might also use some King Solomon Wisdom and Spirit Guide products as part of your ongoing work, to help you make wise decisions and receive guidance from your ancestors.

Once you're moved and settled in, you could do a spell to grow your business using Prosperity, Wealthy Way, and Crown of Success. If I ran into trouble with the application process, I would probably try Influence and Jupiter Oil (to influence people in high places).

(Until you're actually moved, I would not be overly concerned about being hexed by these other "tribes" that practice magic.)

I've mainly suggested oils that you have, plus a few extras. Just my 2 cents. YMMV.
Kalessin
Student #8G

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:26 pm

kalskeep!

WOW!

GREAT advice!

Thank you

mana

Unread post by mana » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:23 am

Thank you kindly Kalskeep. I will look into the the planetary oil as I'd never considered them before.

I am also keen to hear other suggestions or approaches.

aprilthompson123

Unread post by aprilthompson123 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:34 pm

I pass the test at Nissan. I got to pass the hands on test. I got to be fast . Then I work at Krogers as a over night Stocker. I got to move super fast and get the load done.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:19 pm

Hello,aprilthompson123,

Then try working with this herb:

http://herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html

Wishing you the best

take care

RussianWitch81

Unread post by RussianWitch81 » Sat May 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Hello Everyone,

I looked everywhere and dont know if this is the correct place to post this questions but I need help with my current situation. I know a lot of rootworkers do love work and curse work but do root workers also do work for success in business? Moderators, I am sorry If this is not the right place to ask this question. I would like to work with a rootworker that would help with my business and money. Thank you so much!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 7:56 pm

Hello RussianWitch81,

Many a rootworker does work for success in business!!! Go to this page at the AIRR site (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... bling_Luck) and you will see a list on the right hand side of the page of all the workers who do this kind of work. Pick the one you feel most drawn to!

Peace~

Nathen

RussianWitch81

Unread post by RussianWitch81 » Sun May 14, 2017 4:22 pm

I did that and they all seem to be doing something just not sure if they do business work. A lot do love, relationship work. Wasnt sure if its something that people do for business. If you know a good root worker for business. Please share. Thanks

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Hello RussianWitch81,

The link I shared is specific to people who do business work. That is the recommendation.

Peace~

Nathen

Vampyr_Engel

Unread post by Vampyr_Engel » Tue May 16, 2017 4:07 pm

Helllo everyone So can you help with making businesses successful then? I want to make a Financial Loan Company so I can make a car company that makes electric . steam or even steam electric cars but well always hag problems just to get the right investment and well even at this age of 60 still would lije to do it and get the right investment to do it

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Hello, Vampyr_Engel

Have you first read the 2 pages on this thread yet? There's good spell advice here.

Please let us know

Take care

Vampyr_Engel

Unread post by Vampyr_Engel » Wed May 24, 2017 8:57 am

Dear Miss Aida

Thank you very much

Neeks

Unread post by Neeks » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:30 am

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to know if I could get some help for business.

I have 2 businesses and neither of them are a success, i'm having money problems with them both and it feels as if there is a blockage on any success for them.

I have seen a few spells with washing the pathway outside the business however my business are online businesses and I work from home so I do not have a Shop to do this to.

I would like to know of the best way to go about removing any blockages for my businesses and also some work to help get both businesses to be successful and for money to come in steadily.

Any help or advice would be appreciated as I am at the stage of losing them both.

Thanks
Neeks

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:43 pm

Hello Neeks,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

Have you read through the two pages of this thread for spellwork ideas? You'll find a lot of information. Also check out this thread about online businesses:

spells-for-online-ebay-etsy-web-site-bu ... 9-120.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Neeks

Unread post by Neeks » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:21 am

Hi Sister Jean,

Thank you for your help, I will introduce myself on the introduction thread.

I will look into the thread you have suggested and come back if I need anymore help.

Thanks again

baby2000

Unread post by baby2000 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:20 pm

Hi Everyone;
i am not sure if this is the right place to post this, I work online and would like to get my online manager and co-workers to like me and stop picking on me...and to be very happy with my work.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:39 pm

Hello, baby2000 ,

try this:

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I hope this helps

take care

Rjames

Unread post by Rjames » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:29 pm

Hello all,

I started a travel business 2 years ago and it has not made any monies at all. I currently have a few items book but would like to be generating a steady income from this ASAP. I also ventured out on a life coaching business, in the process of obtaining the certificate for that. To date although many persons wishes me to coach them i still do not have a paying client. I met a very well connected lady two weeks ago and thought she would become my first paying client, bringing other with her but to date nothing. I need my businesses to start generate a significant source of income for me, what do you suggest I do. I am not seeking quick fixes but long term solutions.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Hello Rjames,

I merged your post with this thread about building businesses so you can have the benefit of scrolling up through the other posts and seeing what other people have done. Also, if any portion of your business occurs online, you'll want to check out this thread:

spells-for-online-ebay-etsy-web-site-business-to-draw-buyers-t14919-120.html

If you have any questions after that, just let us know.

P.S. Posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:35 am

Hello all -

This seemed like the most fitting spot but my apology if I'm posting in the wrong section.

My good friend has a contracting business where her company does clean-outs and rehabs for apartment complexes once tenants move-out and to ready the place for new tenants. Her company is small but does great work but competition is actually quite high. What can I do and she do to give her the edge to win a lot more bids, get her company noticed more, bringing in more contracts and more money? I read through the section but nothing really geared towards winning bids over competition and have more opportunities come her company's way. Thanks!

- Muse

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:00 am

Love_ Muse,

She can do crown of success to be successful in her field and draw in success. A mojo would be good for this work. She can also put look me over and attraction powder on her flyers and business cards and pass them out at businesses.

Attract business: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-attraction.html

Crown of success: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crown-of-success.html

Money drawing: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-money-drawing.html

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:34 am

Great suggestions, j82!

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:03 am

Thanks j82 :-) I don't know why I overlook the power of simply "attraction"!!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”