Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Cleansing with an Egg or Eggshell Powder

theusurper

Spells for Cleansing with an Egg or Eggshell Powder

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:16 am

Few moths ago i cleansed myself with the egg ritual, i put the egg in a basket in my bathroom to throw away in the morning and i forgot. i was cleaning my bathroom and i found the egg and when i touch it, the egg, exploted. was dried inside , just powder. Is that bad sing? I don't feel that nothing changed after that happened. i would like to know more about this situation.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: i forgot the egg

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:40 am

dispose of it and cleanse again. easy fix
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: i forgot the egg

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:09 am

You might also want to wipe out the cabinet or whatever the egg had been in with a spiritual cleanser, just to be safe. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Crescent Moon
Salt bath and followed by egg cleansing?

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Sat May 22, 2010 11:44 am

Salt baths and followed by egg cleansing?
I am learning and I need help finding out what type of salt baths should do and what is and where do I find instructions on Egg Cleansing?
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Salt bath and followed by egg cleansing?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Here is information about the black hen egg used for egg cleansing sold by LM http://herb-magic.com/black-hen-egg.html Egg cleansing has been discussed several times here in the forum, do a forum search using the search field. Also as for salt, review what is discussed in LM http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Mon May 24, 2010 12:56 am

Thank you so much... I love this site... very informational...

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Tue May 25, 2010 4:58 pm

You should use more than just salt in the cleansing bath. Try some other cleansing herbs (at least two more). And egg cleansing are usually more effective when someone else does it for you (sweeping the egg over your body).

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Tue May 25, 2010 11:43 pm

what other two would you recommend to add with Salt bath

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed May 26, 2010 4:11 am

Hyssop is the one I have seen recommended the most. I'm sure those with far more knowledge than I can recommend the other.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 26, 2010 7:59 am

Well, it depends on the circumstances. Hyssop is good for cleansing away "sin" - in other words, negative energy/circumstances that you yourself have created. Rue is good for cleansing away what other people have sent at you, as is agrimony which can clean away long-standing crossed conditions. Eucalyptus helps you cleanse yourself of bad habits and influences, and lemon helps you cleanse away emotional ties. There are MANY different cleansing herbs, and they all act in different ways. So being familiar with them and how they work will help you make the most intelligent choices about what herbs to add to a cleansing bath.

Of course, just buying some 13-Herb Bath from LM takes all the guesswork out of it!

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Wed May 26, 2010 12:30 pm

My husband and I would like to be cleansed from it all... do we buy them all and mixed them together? I read through some of the bathing herbs but didn't see Rue.
what would you recommend if we need cleansing for all of the above? Is there a really good kit we can share for this...and what dressed candle would you refer

I am so happy that I found" LUCKY MOJO" I am happy to be here among wonderful people,.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Get the 13-Herb bath - it's your best bet. I get the big bag that has enough for 13 baths in it, so you'll have plenty on hand and can bathe regularly.
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed May 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Devi Spring wrote:Well, it depends on the circumstances. Hyssop is good for cleansing away "sin" - in other words, negative energy/circumstances that you yourself have created. Rue is good for cleansing away what other people have sent at you, as is agrimony which can clean away long-standing crossed conditions. Eucalyptus helps you cleanse yourself of bad habits and influences, and lemon helps you cleanse away emotional ties. There are MANY different cleansing herbs, and they all act in different ways. So being familiar with them and how they work will help you make the most intelligent choices about what herbs to add to a cleansing bath.

Of course, just buying some 13-Herb Bath from LM takes all the guesswork out of it!
Devi, thank you very much for this info! You just helped me pick some of the herbs I'm getting on my next order.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Wed May 26, 2010 4:28 pm

You can add Nettle and Mint to the salt for a powerful combination. If it is to to cleanse yourself after laying tricks or crossing work, use Mint and Hyssop.

rosieso

Unread post by rosieso » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:07 pm

I actually never heard of egg cleansing but it seems to be very interesting. This whole cleansing thing reminds me of the internal cleansing I did half a year ago. First this was very hard but then after I while I felt better and better and I really liked. After I had finished it my body felt great and I have decided to make an internal cleansing once a year.

RedRose

After heated argument do you think egg cleansing is a good?

Unread post by RedRose » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:01 am

The argument was mainly aimed at me and my tiredness and exhaustion and the person is viewing this as lazyness. I don't know if I should do a egg cleansing followed by vanvan bath but Id feel like Im only acting on what this person has told me and thats why Id be doing this cleansing, as its not a cleansing from the heart, what do you suggested? The strange thing a week ago I asked a question on here to cure weakness and this is exactly what Im getting argued at about.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: After heated argument do you think egg cleansing is a good?

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:27 am

The first thing that I would do is put the person in a peaceful home type honey jar.
I would use peaceful home products on this person to get them to calm down:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
As far as a cleansing--you need to make sure that this is not a medical condition so a full check up at the dr's is required in cases like this--magic cannot "fix" a physiological problem but it can assist in healing and improving. An egg cleansing is one of many choices. You could also a do a series of 13 herb baths followed by 9 herb baths (the former is for cleansing and uncrossing, the latter is for strength, wisdom, and mastery), you could use Chinese Wash both in your home and in bathing, take a bath with Van Van bath crystals--there are many options. I would make a final suggestion that you seek out one of the fine workers at www.readersandrootworkers.org to get a consultation and some magical coaching on this issue since it it causing problems not just for you but also for people around you. You also might need the assistance of a professional worker if you are too weak or too exhausted to do work on your own behalf.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

TheBestest

Egg healing/Binding work

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Hey guys, I apologize if this is somewhere else on the tgreads and I missed it but I still have this tooth or teeth (yes 2) abscesses that are not completely gone and my TMJD has once again reared its ugly head. I just wanted to know when and how I should do an egg healing/binding because I am desperate.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Egg healing/Binding work

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Do it as soon as possible, and consult this thread:

forum.luckymojo.com/eggs-and-egg-shell-powder-questions-and-answers-t708.html

Then -- or perhaps FIRST -- make an appointment with your dentist. If you can't afford a dentist and you live in the US, google "healthcare.gov" and the name of your state. You will be led either to a state-run insurance exchange which will allow you to purchase insurance you can afford ASAP; or, for some states, you will be able to do it through the Federal website.

The enrollment deadline for this year is March 31, so act fast.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:15 pm

MissMichaele wrote:Do it as soon as possible, and consult this thread:

forum.luckymojo.com/eggs-and-egg-shell-powder-questions-and-answers-t708.html

Then -- or perhaps FIRST -- make an appointment with your dentist. If you can't afford a dentist and you live in the US, google "healthcare.gov" and the name of your state. You will be led either to a state-run insurance exchange which will allow you to purchase insurance you can afford ASAP; or, for some states, you will be able to do it through the Federal website.

The enrollment deadline for this year is March 31, so act fast.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
I luckily do have insurance and went to see an oral surgeon but that didnt go well unfortunately. I can't get to that URL. I tried copying and pasting it and it won't work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,
Then call your local county government agency and they can direct you.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:35 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest ,
Then call your local county government agency and they can direct you.
Take care

I went thru them, as I have Medicaid. Its very hard finding a good oral surgeon in my area is all.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:51 am

TheBestest wrote:Its very hard finding a good oral surgeon in my area is all.
Then I would start calling on Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez for direction to a good oral surgeon.

Dr. José Gregorio Hernandez:
www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

BTW, the egg cleansing URL opened for me -- try cutting and pasting again, but put www. at the front of it.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

HappinessRules

Re: Spells for Cleansing with an Egg or Eggshell Powder

Unread post by HappinessRules » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:09 am

Hi need some information egg broke on carpet while cleansing what does that mean? I put salt,Florida water and reversing soap to clean up mess what else should I do? Also why does it mean if you lost concentration and egg fell out of hand?

Do I need to Chinese wash this section? Or the negative energy just hovers around in that section?

I literally just lost concentration and it dropped its so odd.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:33 am

Hello HappinessRules,

It's hard to say exactly why this happened with your egg without giving you a reading. Maybe you hit a particularly evil spot with the egg and that caused it to fall, maybe it was a coincidence. But I think the measures you took to clean the spot where the egg fell were good, and I'd also advice you to start over with the egg cleansing, since it doesn't sound like the last one was successful.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Siesta jean

Should i still Chinese wash the section and get my carpet cleaned I think I might I just feel weird like there's this misty energy.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:53 pm

Hi HappinessRules,

It's never a bad idea to cleanse with Chinese Wash, especially if you feel there was suspicious or unclear spiritual energy at work. That would be what I would do.

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:55 am

Thx Athena

But does the negative energy just hover around in that section? Maybe I could literally wait till it dries and egg cleanse the floor? With an egg then Chinese wash then carpet professinally cleaned.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello, HappinessRules ,

Negativity is like smoke bomb. It clusters in one place but also dissipates everywhere.

Wash everything. I you just wash one area, it doesn't cleanse the areas that it dissipated into

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:24 pm

Hello, HappinessRules ,

Negativity is like smoke bomb. It clusters in one place but also dissipates everywhere.

Wash everything. I you just wash one area, it doesn't cleanse the areas that it dissipated into

Take care

Reason: I double posted. I am bad.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lukeygirl

Unread post by Lukeygirl » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:28 pm

Hi, I recently used an egg for signs of the evil eye. It looked like an eye, rounded with pointy ends, even though the bowl was round, with a pupil coming out of it like an attached bubble.I have a picture. Do I need to do it again or is it all over. I don't feel like its over. Can you post pictures here? Any help would be appreciated

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, Lukeygirl ,

Yikes! That definitely sounds like the evil eye. Holy Cow!

Do another egg cleansing until they are clean

An, no, please don't post pictures n the forum. But thanks for asking us first.

Please let us know what you next egg cleansing looks like

This is very interesting

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lukeygirl

Unread post by Lukeygirl » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:18 pm

Thanks for taking some time out to reply, really do appreciate it.
I have really suffered over the last 7 years, just treated it as things go wrong as they do.
But I used to be quite lucky and I'm alright looking but I lost my job, my car, my family, my mental health, my physical health. I was physically unable to get around properly and wanted to kill myself. Doctors found nothing wrong at all. I struggled, learnt that keeping my successes from certain people meant I was more likely to keep good things for a little longer. I'm finally strong enough to fight back. I blamed myself first and cleansed myself with rue and hyssop washes in case it was my fault but I'm finding its being directed at me by a very jealous 'friend' if I tell her about someone I like, it quickly sours. I am also making my own 4 theives vinegar and will use a jar spell as well as splashing some on her door step, when the moon wanes. Hope that's not overkill after the egg cleansing. I also wear black obsiden and labrodrite day and night now.

Lukeygirl

Unread post by Lukeygirl » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:55 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

The first egg cleansing I did with the focus on one person.
The second egg cleansing I did in general and got seven eyes, bubbles with stems attached to the egg, two large(together), one medium, two small and two tiny.
I cleansed myself with seven eggs and placed them on a dish in my room overnight.
I have been very fearful and anxious but overnight, I became legitimately angry with one of the suspects.
Anger that I couldn't express before but in the morning I broke open the eggs to check the contents.
I'm guessing I shouldn't have, all my new found drive and energy left and the fear and anxiousness were back.
I did another egg cleansing and only have four pupils (bubbles with stems) left, still eye shaped.
I am cleansing myself with 4 eggs overnight and will not be opening them, I will bury them away from my home.
I have started the cleansing and already I feel 'better' with each passing hour.
After I have got rid of them, I will do a single cleanse and see if things look normal.
I should have taken action a long time ago, I just wished these people well and thought they would do the same.
You live and learn.

Thanks for listening :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Hello, Lukeygirl

I am so happy that you are feeling better

You might want to consider topping hits off with a 13 herb bath

www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

It will really take away negativity

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

mamamia
Newly Registered

Eggs and Egg Shell Powder: Questions and Answers

Unread post by mamamia » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:45 am

hello, i have been doing a cleansing combined with a bath cleansing cleansing ritual and had some strange eggs, after i rubbed the eggs on me i put them in a glass of water and under my bed.

first egg i did was simply so cloudy the next morning that i could not see the yoke as if it was cooked!
second egg exploded during the rubbing against the body, did it again and the next one had a red blood spot,
another egg shows three red spots of blood,
another egg shows three spots but not blood, just like three small rings,
last egg i did had a little bubble like a nipple, i did this in the afternoon as to the evening and put it under my bed and a few hours later and after this egg i decided to ask a question about this here with the intention of sharing a photo of the egg but while typing i felt liquid on my foot and noticed yoke all over the floor!, the bowl tipped somehow, i have no idea how it fell over since it was placed a few feet under my bed, it got all over my computer and hard drive cables on the floor, i wiped the yoke etc with several white towels i disposed of at a near by tree, then i cleaned up the floor with some liquid bleach used for toilets and bath tubs, smell is now normal again as to eggs.

So before i continued writing this message i did another bath and Limpia and this time the same exact yellow nipple appeared but even bigger, half an inch!!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Eggs and Egg Shell Powder: Questions and Answers

Unread post by natstein » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Hello Mamamia,

In general I would say what ever you are dealing with or trying to clean off may be beyond the scope of an egg cleansing or your ability. We can't give a reading on the forum's but I would recommend going to AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) and start working with a professional reader to get some clarity on this situation. I would also recommend getting an Uncrossing Spell Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) and work it.

Peace~

Nathen

mamamia
Newly Registered

Re: Eggs and Egg Shell Powder: Questions and Answers

Unread post by mamamia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:53 am

Thanks natstien,

i wanted to ask again about the cleansng iam doing, for example its for 13 days, i do prayer first (psalm) then i take a black salt-herb bath before doing the egg rub, once im done i crack it open and put it in a glass of water under my bed until the next morning, from what i read on the net allot of people have totally different techniques, from tossing it out immediately after placing it in water to see because it absorbs energy and must be rid of to leaving it under the bed over night until the next morning.

Do you all have any opinion on the proper way to do limpia, should one rid of the egg asap after its placed in water and checked, i ask because it sounds like leaving it under the bed is not a great idea if its true it has neg energy in it..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:35 pm

Hello, MamaMia,

First, please use English words.

I have edited your posts to repflect the English word: Cleansing (as opposed to "limpia)

Please read what Miss cat wrote:

Basically, with or without prayers or statements of intention, you roll a raw egg in its shell (an egg that was laid by a black hen, or by a frizzled fowl, or by just any hen), over the body of a person or over the proxy of a body or a location (e.g. a doll or an image of a person or a place). Often (but not always) the direction of rolling is downward.

The egg may then be disposed of in a ritual manner -- such as throwing it at a large tree or into a crossroads) or it may be opened immediately or saved overnight (e.g. under the bed or atop the fireplace mantel) and cracked open the next day to read the contents for any sort of anomolous structures that indicate a severe curse.

See these web pages for more information:

Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:
Black Hens, Hen Eggs, and Frizzled Fowl --
http://luckymojo.com/blackhens.html

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:
In-Person Cleansing with an Egg --
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ith_an_Egg

Spiritual Cleansing with an Egg from a Distance --
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... a_Distance

Egg Divination --
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... Divination

If you want to order a fresh egg from a black frizzled hen in my own flock, just send for

ZOO-BHE-EGGO Zoological Curio Black Hen Egg Curio $3.00

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mamamia
Newly Registered

Unread post by mamamia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:02 am

thanks but just fyi

all these links dont work,
In-Person Cleansing with an Egg --
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ith_an_Egg

Spiritual Cleansing with an Egg from a Distance --
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... a_Distance

Egg Divination --
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... Divination

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Hello mamamia,

You are right! those are not working for some reason. If you follow this link (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... :Cleansing) it will take you to the top of the page that has the information on in person and distance cleansing with an egg and if you go to this link (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... Divination) it is all about divination with an egg. Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

papercranes

Unread post by papercranes » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:59 am

i love egg cleansing so much! i've only ever done them on myself, by myself, but i have come up with eggs before which look nearly cooked... that i can't entirely explain. i tend to be very skeptical, but i am a believer in the power of the egg to cleanse! :D it's so simple, and i always truly feel "clean" afterwards. i don't know if this is a trait of egg cleansing, but i swear it has helped me get rid of strong, negative feelings i had towards an ex-lover. i just prayed that the egg would help me do that. i guess i also love throwing them at trees afterwards. ;)

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:47 pm

Hi,

I wanted to dispose the egg, but while doing so I got some of it on my hand. When I got back home I washed my hands with diluted Chinese Wash and the with Van Van oil. Do you think I’m good or should I cleanse with an egg again? Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:41 am

LA1985,

That some of the egg got on you, would be a sign to me that much of what you cleansed off was successful but something still remains and you will likely repeat the work again to continue to cleanse.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:57 am

LA1985,

You do not explain how the egg's inside liquid got on your hand, so I am guessing that you broke the egg while rolling it over your body or you handled it carelessly afterwards.

In my family, it was always told that a broken spiritual cleansing or weight reduction egg was TOO FULL OF NEGATIVITY TO STAY WHOLE. The breaking of the egg is like the bursting open of a vinegar jar or the way a necklace or bracelet with an evil eye charm breaks when it "takes a hit" for you.

In my family, if this happened I was instructed to start over again. In fact, I have been told that if you break one egg, you should do THREE egg cleansings afterward to clear up the problem. I don't know if others believe this, but it is what I was told in my own family.

Good luck.
coastwitch

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:15 am

Thank you JayDee!

Coastwitch, I got some of egg's inside liquid when I trew the egg at the tree :(

I will repeat the cleansing, but should I wait when the moon is right? It's waxing moon now...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:52 am

LA1985,

You cleanse whenever you need it regardless of the moon cycle. You would not want to sit with poop on your body for 2 weeks, nor would you leave negative energy on you.

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:08 pm

Thank you JayDee!!!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”