Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Block Buster Vigil Candle Questions and Answer

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Block Buster Vigil Candle Questions and Answer

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:16 pm

Serenaali,

As you know, this forum is for customers to ask about Lucky Mojo products and to learn how to use them. We cannot advise on other products because we don't know the quality or tradition they were made from. If you read this thread you will read about details given for the Block Buster candles that are sold from Lucky Mojo and they may or may not be successful with your spell. It could help your situation and if you already purchased the candles, then you might as well give it a try. However, if you have any questions about the candles you purchased and spell given to you, I would ask the the person who sold them to you.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:30 pm

Thanks Maam

Dukester89

Unread post by Dukester89 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:59 pm

Hello I have a question I wanna burn a plain vigil unlabeled black candle with Misc but it says for enemy work would it be okay if ask them to dress it with blockbuster oil and blockbuster herbs ?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:25 pm

Hi Dukester89,

Welcome to the forums! Please introduce yourself here, if you'd like: new-member-introduction-t32128.html

As for your question, is there a specific reason why you'd like a black candle? Those are usually used for enemy work, so if you did want a Blockbuster candle, you can absolutely request one from MISC, and they'll burn one for you, dressed with the appropriate herbs and oil.

You can read more about ordering Vigil Candle Services here:

misc-how-to-order-candle-services-quest ... t5135.html
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Dukester89

Unread post by Dukester89 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:36 pm

I feel like black is a powerful color to destroy things. I burn blockbuster candles during mercury retrogade and they burn black.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:22 pm

Hi Dukester89,

Destruction and Block Buster are slightly different intentions, but I do see what you mean. If you'd like to talk with Lucky Mojo about customizing a Block Buster Vigil Candle for you, I suggest calling the shop at (707) 887-1521. The hours are 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST, and they'll be happy to help!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Dukester89

Unread post by Dukester89 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:13 pm

Thank you MS flachna appreciate the advice I called them today and they told me I can Dress a black candle for blockbuster they will dress it for me I really appreciate lucky mojo and Misc yall are literally my Spiritually family me being a black client of you guys for 3 yrs on and off yall have never disappointed me 🙌🙌🙌 and yall also saved me before from some powerful magic that was put on me by family thank you guys for the services you provide and offer us 🙏🙏🙏

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:24 pm

You are very welcome. We are happy to be of service!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Aquilon

Unread post by Aquilon » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:31 am

Hi everyone,

I have a big problem with my in-law.
In summary, I'm 44 years old and I live with my boyfriend in my father-in-law's house. My father-in-law, 80, is a narcissistic pervert. He dominates us and is very mean.
My brother-in-law lives also with us. He's not a narcissistic pervert but is also a toxic person.
My boyfriend and I cannot afford to move to other accommodation (financial problems).
These two people (especially my father-in-law) represent a real obstacle to our personal development. These toxic people have a bad influence on us.
For me my father-in-law is like a wall in the middle of my road and I've not been able to break this wall for years.

NB : an uncrossing candle is currently burning at MISC because it's crossed conditions that brought me into this situation !

Can I use after a Blockbuster candle in my situation with a petition like : "Remove (without conflicts !) bad influence from my in-law and all other obstacles preventing my marriage ( NAME + birthday & NAME + Birthday) from being free and happy" ?

Thanks for your answer

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:59 pm

Hi Aquilon,

First off, I'm so sorry you are in this situation. I've had to extricate myself from toxic family, so I very much understand how poisonous an environment like that can be.

That said, I have a couple of thoughts. Block Buster spiritual supplies are like throwing a stick of dynamite down onto any obstacle: it will blow a hole in whatever is in your way, so you can pass through. It's MUCH more explosive than Road Opener; hence the name.

So, if you really ask the divine and the universe to explode the blockages in your way, like the bad influence from your in-laws, a really easy way to make that happen would be to completely blow up your housing situation so you're forced to move out of there. Or, maybe the toxic person passes away, or has a medical emergency and needs to move into a treatment center.

I'm just saying, I wouldn't toss a stick of dynamite into a living situation and ask that the person whose home it is is removed, unless you're ready for that to actually happen.

For this situation, have you considered Money Drawing work to help you get the funds to move out? Leaving is usually the only solution when it comes to toxic people, and there are definitely magical ways to support that goal.

You can read about Money Drawing supplies here, as well as some free spells:

https://www.luckymojo.com/products-money-drawing.html

Best of luck, hon. Take good care of you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Aquilon

Unread post by Aquilon » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:06 pm

Hi FiachnaCybele,

Thank you for your long answer :)

As my father-in-law is 80, I already pray everyday that something will happen to him and that he will be forced to go to a treatment center (he has money to leave the house :D ).
I know it's not good to think that but he's so toxic..... So I wonder if a Hot Foot candle would'nt be better ? :lol:

For the money drawing candle, I must first be sure that I no longer have dark magic and negative energies on me (the uncrossing candle is currently burning on the altar of MISC)

Sorry if my english is not good, I'm french and I do the best i can :D

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:32 am

Hi Aquilon,

No judgement from over here! I think that's very understandable. I just wanted to make sure you knew what you were after. If you're okay with him leaving altogether, I'd absolutely go with Hot Footing him out of that house.

Best of luck with your Uncrossing work and all the rest!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Aquilon

Unread post by Aquilon » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:38 pm

Thanks FiachnaCybele :)

I'll first wait to receive the Uncrossing Candle Report (because depending the result, it may be necessary to burn a second candle or do something else)
Yes I'd like him go away far from us.
Therefore, if the Hot Foot Candle can be efficient in my situation, I'll go later to "Hot Foot Vigil Candle Questions and Answer" ;)

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:44 am

Hi everyone!

I started to burn a blockbuster candle to remove all obstacles preventing ______ from returning to me. I left it burning and I stepped out for a few hours. The candle went out. I do not know if it went out because of a vent in my bathroom or because it is a sign from spirit. I am not sure what i should do? Should I relight it?

Thank you

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:18 pm

Hi vibe77,

First off, I'd definitely look around and see if there's anything like the vent you mentioned that could cause the candle to go out. It could just be a "sign" that the room is drafty and not a great location for the candle, or it could be that there are particularly difficult obstacles.

Nothing's going to go "wrong" if you relight the candle, and sometimes overcoming a candle going out or drowning in wax, etc, is part of you magically breaking through those blockages. Take notice of how the candle burns, and you'll know if you're successful, or if you might want to take other measures after that candle is done.

For candle divination, check out this awesome thread:

candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

bayap

Unread post by bayap » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:05 am

Hi! Im new here and just wanna ask if the blockbuster candle spell would affect the love candle spell and honey jar spell that had been cast a week before the blockbuster spell? Thank you.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:42 pm

bayap,

Hello and welcome to the forum. The blockbuster would not negativity affect your other love spells.

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

bayap

Unread post by bayap » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:11 pm

Thank you, Terra! But would the previous love spell still be effective even if blockbuster was done after it?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:00 pm

bayap,

Yes, the love spell would be fine. If anything, the blockbuster would blow through any blockages and your love spell would work more efficiently. Keep working the honey jar. That is long term work so don't change the routine. Keep doing what your doing.
HRCC Graduate #2145

bayap

Unread post by bayap » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:22 pm

thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”