Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:40 pm

Hi, rosita --

Thanks for that detailed description of how you took your bath, and for the cool tip on using a coffee press to make herb baths.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jossy5a

Unread post by jossy5a » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:52 am

Am Joseph by name...
How can I get away from Evil attack from home...in my home country
Nigeria....

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:53 am

Hello jossy5a,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are under spiritual attack. I would recommend you start by doing some personal cleansing with a product called 13 Herb Bath, which you can find here:

http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... 1-day.html

Then, follow that up with Fiery Wall of Protection candle work, and prayer to St. Michael:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

If you require further assistance, you may want to seek out a rootworker. You can find great ones here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

To counter the effects this spiritual attack has had on your life, scroll up and read through the other posts in this thread.

Many blessings to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

jossy5a

Unread post by jossy5a » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Thanks for your reply...

1) how can I buy those items u mention

2) how I get it in Nigeria

3) what duration or time to reach...

Thanks

Joseph...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:28 pm

jossy5a

1) If you go to the pages mentioned, you will see blue "buy it now" bottons and clicking on them will add items to your online shopping cart. Also, our online catalogue is here:

http://luckymojo.com/catalogue

2) We do not ship to Nigeria, so you will need a trans-shipper in the USA, Canda, or Europe..

3) That will depend on the trans-shhper that you use.
catherine yronwode

LonePine99

Unread post by LonePine99 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:11 am

This may be difficult to help with, but I might as well ask for help here.

I've got a lot of difficult things going on right now. I feel like there are lots of blockages in my life and in my family. We all have health, debt, animal, career, technological, house, and relationship issues right now. I won't go on and on and take up too much text space, but it's ridiculous how much crap is going on, and it just has been getting worse, from big things to little things.

I need to get rid of these obstacles ASAP. I'd love to get a reading and get all the cleansing bath, blockbuster, road opener, fast luck, etc. supplies you have, but I'm in a big financial bind right now so I can't. I can barely pay for my bills right now. The one bottle of van van oil I got broke all over the floor while I was using it to mop the floor (meaning this house REALLY needs to be cleansed), so I don't even have that. I'll list what I do have:

1. Plenty of white tea candles and votive candles
2. Plenty of common kitchen herbs and spices
3. Olive oil
4. Eucalyptus essential oil
5. Lots of salt: epsom, kosher, sea, Himalayan, regular table salt
6. White vinegar, apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar
7. Citrus fruits (i.e. I can use the peel)
8. Dried mugwort
9. Cedar smoke cleansing bundle

So I do have a good inventory for some things. I'd love to clean and cleanse the house more but I have bad plantar fasciitis and so I have to lay off my cleaning schedule for right now, much to my chagrin. My family can't clean much due to health issues. Any suggestions as to spells I can use with the materials I have, ideally in a private way, since I doubt my family would understand?

Thank you so much!

ScorpioKate

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:52 pm

Hi LonePine99!

A moderator can probably help you a bit more on this than I can, but I know the struggle of needing to get out of a situation, but not having the means to do it, because of the situation. In times like these, your will power and prayer will just have to compensate for the ingredients you don't have. I've had amazing success with just a tea light and a bit of holy water, though, as well as having the same amount of success while doing everything by the book. You can only do what you can do and the fact that you're trying anyway, puts a lot more oomph behind your work, in my opinion.

I noticed that you have quite a few things that are good for breaking blockages and such. Eucalyptus is great for that. The citrus fruits, lemon peel would be good to put in the olive oil. If you happen to have salt petre (potassium nitrate), that's good for breaking blockages although you should read about it first before you use it since it's an oxidizer and will become an explosive in certain circumstances that I probably can't detail in this forum. The point of salt petre is to add a bit of "boom" to the work anyway. It's also a stump remover so if you happen to have the powdered stump remover, it might be pure salt petre. Just a suggestion though.

If you add a bit of regular salt to some of the olive oil, add a few drops of the eucalyptus, and some of the lemon peels, you'll have a really nice cleansing/path clearing oil that you can annoint yourself with and also the tealights. I'm not very familiar with using cedar so someone else might have to comment on that, but you can also add the salt, eucalyptus, and lemon peels to a bath and use it the same way as any other Hoodoo bath.

One last thing, you can look up the thread about the 3 angels/wishes/spell/prayer and it uses 3 white candles for 3 days with some sugar, if it goes with your personal religion and beliefs. And all these things can be private. The oil can just be explained as a cleaning oil or a personal fragrance oil that lifts your mood (my foster mom used to always leave me alone if I said something witchy was just for the scent or to lift my mood, when I lived there). The bath can be explained as an aromatherapy bath and the candles are just nice candles lol. If you do the 3 wishes spell, you might need to be creative to explain the sugar, especially since it might draw ants and flies. But that thread might have some information about how to get around that issue. But I wish you luck and I hope you can keep your drive to see this through.

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Hi LonePine99!

I can relate to not having the financial resources to purchase readings and supplies. When it comes down to paying bills or buying oils and herbs, you’ve got to have priorities. I want to point out two totally free and awesome resources that you might want to check out in addition to doing root work.

First, you can sign up for a 100% free reading on the Lucky Mojo radio show! Every Sunday, Miss Cat and Conjureman Ali take calls and give free readings and root work advice!! It’s the coolest thing ever and you can sign up right here:
post389418.html?hilit=Radio%20show#p389418

Second, you can put in a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League website and they will pray for you and your situation. Check it out:
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

I hope this helps you with your situation!

Rose_joy

Blockbuster - Break Blockages for love - Open Roads, Move Forward

Unread post by Rose_joy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:27 am

I would like to know if I did this correctly on a vigil candle for a blockbuster situation.

Dressing candle oils:

[Note -- several of the oils named were not Lucky Mojo titles, and i have substituted Lucky Mojo Oil titles rather than delete this post, but it is impossible for me to know the herbal content, perfume quality, carrier oil, or spiritual setting that went into the making of these other oils. My reason for keeping the post is that it also deals with the topic of dressing or over-dressing vigil candles. -- cat]

Blockbuster oil
Van van oil
Clarity oil
John the Conqueror oil
St. Expedite oil
Mercury oil
Love Me oil

Sprinkling Crown of Success powder on top

Made 7 holes by pushing a long sick in candle and writing petitions on prayer paper and pushing it inside the candle.

My vigil candle is burning well, and I put a picture of the lover facing towards the candle, to come to me by breaking all barriers and I anointed my phone with love oil.

1) Was using love oil on a blockbuster candle wrong?

2) What are the best oils to use?

3) Also, if the candle is pre fixed then adding oils is that a problem?

And yes I have signed up for the course on LM....hope to hear from Cat soon!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:52 am

Rose_joy --

1) No, if the blockage concerns love, then adding a love oil was not "wrong." Likewise, if the blockage had concerned debt repayment, then adding a money oil would have been appropriate.

2) Your list is a grab-bag and i do not find it particularly elegant in intent or fragrance, but none of the oils or the sachet powder are specifically counter-indicated. I would have recommended a more narrowly selected group of oils -- a clear blend of Blockbuster and Love oils, without the extra "power" oils. You would benefit by reading our page on how to blend oils according to a "narrative of intention":

Oil Blends
http://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

3) Yes, adding oils to a pre-fixed candle is a problem -- you are undermining the work of the rootworkers you entrusted to prepare the work for you in the first place and -- depending on the kind of extra oils you add -- you may (or may not) create a fire hazard.
catherine yronwode

Rose_joy

Unread post by Rose_joy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:11 pm

Thank you Ms Cat!

I will read on blending the oils for sure! This one is now lit and burning well.

1) What would be the recommendation now if I have added oils to a pre-fixed candle?

2) Should I stop it! or let it burn all the way down?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:33 pm

Rose_joy.

1) As long as it is burning well and not smoking due to too much oil, it is fine.

2) Let it burn all the way.

And, please, remember that this is the Lucky Mojo Curio Company's customer service chat -- and we cannot reply to your questions about products from other suppliers. Please contact those other suppliers with your queries about their products. Thank you.
catherine yronwode

lostinbigd

Unread post by lostinbigd » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:23 pm

Hello,

I apologize if this might be the incorrect space to ask this. I am going to buy the unlabeled, fixed candles this week. I am interested in buying an orange one to be fixed with Blockbuster. If I wanted it to unblock or clear the path for love, can I also have it fixed with love me or would it be better to get a red candle fixed separate that I can burn with it? Thank you for your time and help!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:51 pm

lostinbigd ,

You can specify to the shop in the ordering directions what it is for and ask for that to be added. Its also nice to burn the two candles next to one another and read the signs in the glass and wax when its done burning.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

lostinbigd

Unread post by lostinbigd » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:15 pm

Thank you JayDee! :)

Sugarbaby99

Unread post by Sugarbaby99 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi Everyone,

Can I start a block buster and a healing candle (on two different candles of course) on the same day? And follow up with a reconciliation and return to me and road opener on two different candle on Friday?

The block buster is for life in general and the healing candle is for me and my ex.

And of course reconciliation and return to me is for me and my ex?

I’m going to see him on Friday so I really want to do the reconciliation and return to me candle but I know the block buster won’t be done yet.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:05 pm

Sugarbaby99 ,

You can light the candles and place them on the alter now, no need to wait till friday or after the candle is done. The petition is what is driving the candle. You are praying to heal the relationship and hurts ( I assume), block buster go get through life issues, and reconcilation and return to me for him to return. There is no issue with this. I know people who put the candles in order when they burn them such as the healing, reconciliation and return to me would be placed in a row in that order.

Lovelygirl00

Unread post by Lovelygirl00 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:05 am

Hi guys

Has anyone ever tried block buster or road opener on a child with disabilities?

I’ve been working on my cousins son with his moms consent and he’s been doing great but he still won’t talk completely. It seems like something is holding him back when he tries. All the doctors say he is physically able to talk he just doesn’t. So I was thinking to start with a road opener candle and then redo a skull candle to try again. What do you guys think?

Fenty

Unread post by Fenty » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:08 am

So this year has been a little difficult for me. I experienced job loss, some financial difficulty, heartbreak etc. Things have gotten better and I am in a better state of mind and making progress. As the year draws to a close, I definitely want some closure on this year to let go of everything negative and anything holding me back. My birthday is on Sunday, and I really would like to perform a spiritual bath for mental and spiritual clarity to help me make the right decisions, attract a loving husband and financial success and into my life, move forward and also open roads for me in my career and a new job within the new year. I have very high hopes for the upcoming year and just know in my heart things will be better!

Since I want to perform the bath this weekend, I would not receive ordered items from the Lucky Mojo store in time. I do have several oils already. They are Love Drawing Oil, Crown Of Success Oil, Double Fast Luck oil, High John the Conqueror Oil, and King Solomon Oil. I also have several candles including yellow, white, green and red candles. So if possible, any advice on how to perform the spiritual bath, prayers or affirmations to say, and how I can use the items I already have on hand and maybe what herbs I can easily purchase to accomplish this would be helpful.

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:46 pm

Hello Family

I hope to find you all happy and well.

I'm feeling so goooood! I feel like the unblocking is working.

I never asked did I do my spell right( judging on how I feel, it must have been done right).

Anyway, I have some questions:

1) Can I and how do I perform Road Opener for another?

2) One day I plan on being a healer/root worker witch. I want to learn EVERYTHING there is to learn. God has blessed me with sight. So, I do readings for friends and family.

Is it spiritually incorrect to charge for readings, being that it's a gift from God?

3) While I do Road Opener for my friend, can I do love for myself?

4) I want to get the energy of the full moon to work my magic. She will be here tomorrow.

Thanks a trillion

One other thing... THIS IS THE BEST SITE EVVVVVEEEEER!💗💗💗💗
Thanks again
Little🧙🏽‍♀️Witch

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:21 pm

Hi, littlewitch2020,

1) Yes, you can do a Road Opener spell for another person. If you cannot do it directly, with contact, but have to operate from a distance, you will use proxy work, employing a personal concern, a doll, a photo, or something of that sort to represent the client. This is how professional root doctors often work.

2) Spiritual workers charge for their services. Being able to sing, dance, or shoot hoops are also gifts from God, but no one asks singers, dancers, or basketball players to work for free. As it says in the Bible, "The worker is worthy of his wages." Please see the thread on becoming a professional rootworker rather than attempting to change or hijack the topic of this thread, which is road opening and block busting.

3) Yes.

4) See the thread on Moon phases. This is off-topic here. Please respect the rules of this forum and stay on topic within a thread.
catherine yronwode

LoveGoddesses
Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by LoveGoddesses » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:39 pm

Blockbuster? Is that to stop your workings from being blocked

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:48 pm

Hi LoveGoddesses,

I have moved your post to the correct thread.

Block Buster is for blasting away obstacles in your path. Please read through the posts on this thread for ideas on how to do this.

In the future, please read through the forum topics to find the correct place to post your question.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

WaGaBa

Unread post by WaGaBa » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:38 pm

Hi guys,

I need a bit of help! I did a road opener candle and a block buster and a few other ones and I still have them in my house because I was supposed to get rid of them in a river but the rivers here are frozen due to winter. What do I do now?

I know that with still having the candle glass/ candle wax and petitions that my spell is incomplete na dim starring to not feel so great energy wise because I’m still holding on to these energies from the unfinished spells.

Help please!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:09 pm

WaGaBa,

There is no tradition of throwing the glass containers in running water from 7 day candles. This is come from people being confused about ritually disposing of items from spell work. Most workers dispose of the glass encased candles when they are done with them by recycling them ( no need to pollute the world more), it is traditional to burn the petition in the flame as the candle goes out ( but it can make the glass dirty so dont do that if you are reading the glass for signs). Ritual disposal is when you take items left from work and dispose of them related to the work such as a bath at a crossroad, throwing the remains of wax ( not the candle holder) or powders herbs that are left with a petition in a manner related to the work.

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:54 pm

Hello, again

I did a Road Opener spell.
I used 3 candles in a triangle. With my petition in the center of the 3 candles, placed herbs on it.
I used Road Opener Oil and herbs to unblock, took 13 herb ritual bath with oils. Lit 2 white candles, one at the top of tub one at the bottom. Oiled them both. Exited the tub through the lit candles backwards.

I did this Road Opener because I feel I'm blocked. When I burn my money vigil candle the wick was knotted. I read... "This is your work. You create the outcome", from Ms. Cat. So I kept cutting the knots off. I got tired, it would stay straight for about 2 hours... Then here comes the knot, again. I wanted to cry. God knows I'm in dire need of financial help. Plus I want ALL the blocks in my life removed
So, I decided to schedule an LM reading for tomorrow. In the meantime I decided to try to help myself. And this is what happen.

Crazy! The candle to the left burned fast and crazy, no knots. So did the one at the top. There was a circle in the wick (the 2 candles that burned fast). The right bottom... slow, high and no dripps until the last 30 min.

I came here because I see post about vigil candles. I don't see many about free standing (expecially not Road Opening).

I don't know what to make of this. Should I ignore the other 2? Please, don't get angry. I know this isn't a blog, I know you all don't give candle divination readings.
I didn't know anyone or any place that could give me some idea of this. I even read HooDoo Candle Magic by Ms. Cat.

Please help.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:08 pm

Hi LittleWitch2020,

No-one here is angry at you for asking for help. Unfortunately as you said yourself, we don't perform candle divination on the forum. But I can tell you that repeated knots in a wick are usually a sign of obstacles.

Are these candles you bought from Lucky Mojo? They are the highest quality so it can't be attributed to poor manufacturing. If you bought them from elsewhere, we can't attest to their quality nor can we comment on their performance.

I honestly think you would benefit from magical coaching from a member of AIRR. Their rates are very reasonable and you would get a priceless education in a short amount of time. This would benefit your work and also help to calm your fears about what you're seeing in your spellwork (as well as interpret the signs you wrote about here). I really do hope you will take advantage of their wisdom and expertise. You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:54 pm

Thaaaaank you, again Ms. Athena.
No, I bought them all from a local shop. Their prices are very cheap (I think they may be as old as I am). SMH, my mother always said, "quality over quantity"! I guess I'm gonna save up and stock up on candles from LM. At least I know I can trust the outcome. I'll see if I can buy bulk from LM. I use candles a lot.

I'm scheduled for a free LM Reading for tomorrow (if I'm picked).

Ms. Athena, you have been great!

ScorpioKate

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:52 pm

Hi LittleWitch2020!

I happened to see your post here and thought I'd comment about a previous experience I had that was similar to yours. The work wasn't intended to be blockbuster but it ended up being a removal of the blockages just the same. I didn't realize there were problems or "meddlers" in my case when I was doing some drawing work and the candle had a couple knots in it and then the drippings actually piled up and looked like a whole other small candle in the strangest way. It was a bit creepy so I just said a prayer to remove anything in my way and I snipped each knot and I forced the other piece back into the original candle to burn with the rest of it.

I didn't think much of it but I found out later that there were 2 people who were trying to mess with my success, but by the time I found out, it just so happens that they both had made some mistakes along the way and they both were removed from consideration a couple weeks after I had done the spell. One was a lot more powerful than the other and I had cut off two knots and had gotten rid of that other piece of the candle. I think that the knots represented them both (or maybe a third meddler I never knew of) and the other piece of candle represented the one that was very powerful. I'm also pretty confident that my will to get what I was asking for and my literal snipping off the problem was what led to them being removed, even without me knowing they were there.

So while having a messy burn or knots doesn't feel very good, it's better to see it and take care of it before it catches you by surprise. I figure, if I never knew there were others against me, I would've finished that spell and possibly been unsuccessful and I would've been wondering what the hell happened. When the candle is burning, you have a clear portal to the spirit world to get your energy and your message through so there's no better time to snip off all those problems and make it a symbolic gesture. I would also maybe do it one more time to see if it goes smoothly. Then you'll know you worked through the problem and you're in the clear :)

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:21 pm

Thank you, so much.😊

Sugar sugar

Unread post by Sugar sugar » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:02 am

Morning everyone

I did a blockbuster a few weeks ago but I never got rid of my petition paper because it says to throw it in running water but I live in a cold area so we’ve been having snow. So what are my other options?

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:01 am

Sugar Sugar -

This page explains many of the disposal and deployment methods - http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

caravanwilde
Newly Registered
House Changes

Unread post by caravanwilde » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:16 pm

I am new to this forum and unsure if this is an appropriate topic or request. I bought my house 10 years ago and though it has been my beloved sanctuary, I think I am ready to move forward with selling it in order to move forward financially. It is 100 years old and is in need of a lot of work that I cannot give her. I have been in a stable relationship for nearly three years now and our plan is to refinance together and add my name to the deed of his house. I will pay off debts (about 20k) and invest additional funds into an IRA or equivalent with proceeds. It is a sellers market where I live and I stand to walk away with enough money to work with, I feel confident that I have a solid "plan". But I am still hesitant due to loving my little foxden in the woods so very much. I just don't see another way to make it work. I am an independent massage therapist, with very fluctuating income and no familial privilege coming my way in the future. I typically do well with new adventures and change, but don't want to end up regretting letting go of this house once I am an older woman. Renting would be okay temporarily, but I will eventually need to put more work into the house than renting would allow. I just need some heart salve of sorts to say, it's okay to let go! Thank you for any input!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:38 pm

Hi caravanwilde,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to see you here.

I've moved your post to the correct sub-forum on opening your road and moving forward, as this appears to be the biggest obstacle in the situation you described. I've also edited your post to remove the reference to how much money you expect to gain from your house sale. We never know who may be reading the forum looking for easy financial prey, so for your protection I've taken that information out.

Your emotional attachment to your home is holding you back from selling it, so with that in mind please read through the posts in this thread, as they contain lots of spell advice for clearing away such obstacles. If you then still have questions, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes”