Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers to Heal Heartache Sorrow Sad Emotions

SagittariusLover128
Re: Spells and Prayers to Heal Heartache Sorrow Sad Emotions

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:04 am

Thanks Cat and sorry about that.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:58 am

Hi,

So I went on date 5 with my target last night & he admitted that mentally he isn’t ready for a serious relationship yet.

He’s been going through a lot the past couple of months and I’ve tried really hard to be there for him and help him through it, but he’s still hurting. A lot of money got stolen from his business and the woman that stole it isn’t being arrested yet (she fled the state) so he’s been losing his mind.

I want to help him heal. I already lit a candle at missionary for healing. I want him to feel safe with me, I want him to know/feel that I will protect him, I want to help him move past this.

I won’t have access to his house again for a few more weeks.

1) Is there anything else that you would suggest I do?

2) Is there a petition you would recommend I use for this situation?

Thank you so much ❤️

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:38 am

CuriouslilThing

1) Use a doll for healing him and bathe it. You can see more about that in the Dolls section of the forum.

Doll Babies for Love and Healing
doll-babies-for-love-and-healing-t29089-1320.html

2) I would recommend Psalms 16 to identify a thief; to change sorrow to joy and to heal pain. and Psalms 45 to strengthen him and encourage his ability to love again.

Psalms 16
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_16

Psalms 45
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_45
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:20 am

Thank you Miss Cat! I already have a red love doll baby going for him (I created it on October 5th)... Should I create a second one or can I put the thoughts of healing into my current doll baby by speaking to it?

I had a reading with you about 3 weeks ago, you had told me to light a healing candle for him, which I had done.. The candle report came back saying eventual success and to re-burn it if things aren’t moving in the direction that I would like.. So I’m considering relighting it, but with a different petition this time.. Would something like “John Smith, you find healing and peace with Jane Doe. She makes you feel safe, comforted & protected.” Be okay?

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:20 am

CuriouslilThing --

Your proposed petion -- “John Smith, you find healing and peace with Jane Doe. She makes you feel safe, comforted & protected.” -- is fine for a command-type petition,

I write many petitions according to that form, but i also like to use a pleading petition form, asking God to make it right. Such a petition might look like, "Lord, bring peace to the mind of John Smith and let him cling to me for safety, comfort, and protection as you heal his heart."

The form a petition takes is a matter of artistry, much the the difference between forceful or pleading song lyrics.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:43 am

I love that! I’ll order the healing candle with your petition right now. Thank you so much for your help with the wording! Truly appreciate it. Have a blessed Sunday! Xo

Lapis7

Unread post by Lapis7 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:20 pm

Hello. Looking for a bit of help or even advice. Long story short... I lost my son a couple days before I was to give birth to him. The father and I ceased all contact due to the loss of our son. In the past few months he and I have both been communicating threw his brother. I took that as a good sign and started to do healing work on the both of us. Things have been going pretty good from what I see and feel...but I have noticed some wax going into the "past zones" when reading the wax. I'm starting to wonder if I should do a cut & clear and then start over on the healing work? I would really like to help him as well as myself heal so that are son can rest peacefully. I look forward to hearing everyone's suggestions. Thanks 😊

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Hi Lapis7,

First of all, allow me to offer my condolences for the loss of your unborn child. I can only imagine what you must be going through. You have my sympathies.

To answer your question, I don't think that a cut and clear is necessary in this case. The communication is there and it doesn't seem to be hostile communication from what you've described.

I would work a doll baptized and named for him using orange and blue pins. Orange to pierce through the heart to foster positive change and happiness and blue to pierce through the skull to promote peace of mind.

Write a petition to Our Lady of Perpetual Help to intercede on your behalf for his and your comfort in the passing of your child...knowing that your son is with God where he belongs.

Whatever other healing work you've been doing, keep it up as well. Also, try to eliminate the middle man. I understand he is hurting and it's causing a lot of the discord between the two of you but try to gently push towards personal communication.

You could also get a skull candle and dress it with influence oil to put it in his head that he needs to do this as well. A pink one would be appropriate to let him know that these thoughts are safe and come from the purest of places.

If you don't mind, I would like to set a light on your behalf. Your concern moves me so. I hope this is acceptable to you.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Hoodoo Course Graduate #2132G

Lapis7

Unread post by Lapis7 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Hi Dr. Darensbourg! Thank you for your kind words. I love the idea about the skull. I'm definitely going to try these suggestions that you've mentioned. As far as cutting out the middle man goes. I'm working my way up to approaching him. Thank you for lighting a candle for me! I appreciate it.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:05 pm

You are truly very welcome! I pray all goes well.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:11 pm

Lapis7,

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your son. Cut and clear is used to get over the past hurts and move on, are you looking to get over the past hurts and move on from the father or to eventually get back together. If to move on then cut and clear is fine, if not then I would use healing oil, angelic root which is a protective herb. I would cleanse the house and cleanse you then add a candle with healing oil and blessing oil on it. Recite Psalms 16 to bring sorrow into joy and Psalms 23 to bring love and guidance. Psalms 96 and 97 bring healing and happiness to a family. You can pray these as you burn a candle dressed with healing and blessing oil dusted with healing powder and rolled in a mix of angelic root, borage for peace in the home, balm of gilead bud if you want to reconcile with the father and heal from the hurt. A healing mojo would be a great item to carry on you daily as you continue to heal.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lapis7

Unread post by Lapis7 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:09 pm

Hello JayDee! Thanks for commenting. Honestly right now I would just like to help in the healing process with the father and as well work on myself. Hopefully become friends again... I'm hoping. The only oils I have are Special 20 and Reconciliation. Would Special 20 work in place of Healing Oil or Blessing?
One more question if you don't mind 😊
How much healing work is too much?
I've done 3 so far. Once a week to be exact. Thanks again JayDee!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:44 pm

Lapis7,

Special oil No. 20 is an all-purpose oil. It will do just fine for this. I would suggest that you get some healing or blessing oil when you can however, but with this oil in your possession there's no need for urgency. Reconciliation oil will work for reconciling friendships. Honey jars with cloves are good for this. Here's a forum for that if you'd like more information on it: post376827.html?hilit=reconcile%20friendship#p376827

I'm sure JayDee will agree on this...

On the surface of it all, in my opinion, there isn't really a such thing as doing "too much", particularly with healing work. I mean you can never have too much healing right?! and once a week is very reasonable.

As a general "rule" you work until you see the results you want UNLESS it is a case that has significant and extreme obstacles which would prove dangerous to you in some way or another. Something like compulsive obsessive behavior. You see this a lot with love and reconciliation work and Miss Cat talks about this a lot.

People will work very hard to mend a broken relationship where they caused a lot of heartache and pain by abusive behavior or infidelity... or situations of unrequited love. For those types of works it is in the workers best interest to set a time limit to receive the results you want and vow to oneself that if it does not work to give it up and move on.

In your case, I believe that gentle and steady is the key. Patience. Healing doesn't come easy but with time and patience it does. I don't really think that you could do too much healing work but if it makes you feel better, you can set a time limit for yourself so that you can keep your wits about you. JayDee's given you great things to work with. The candle spells and the recitation of the Psalms with them is great and the word of God NEVER gets old. Do that regularly. One more thing he nor I mentioned is the burning of incense along with your candle burning and Psalms recitation can greatly benefit you as well. You could also burn some of the oil on charcoal as well.

If you feel yourself getting to the point of anxiety or becoming overly impatient because you're not seeing the results you want when you want then I'd suggest prayer, meditation, and possibly thinking about setting yourself a time limit. Remember, healing takes time so be realistic and be patient with your ex.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Lapis7,

I would say Amen to everything Dr Darensbourg stated. A honey jar with cloves is a great way to attract friendship love. Special oil number 20 is used as an all of a kind oil to dress candles and items I have it as well I use to frequently. I would get healing oil I think it is a strong item for you right now and your needs. You can pray Psalms 23 over olive oil and make it blessed oil. We have a similar loss in my family we lost a baby 8 years ago on Monday, it took time and energy and family to make it. I made a memorial of him and keep it in my home, recognizing him and when I pray to my ancestors I include him, this has helped me greatly. The Bible is a great source of comfort in a time of loss and loved ones, when you look at Gods promise. Healing work will be ongoing, taking baths, lighting incense, praying. When we talk about "too much" it is often to people who want a lover, or a lover back and they jump spell to spell to spell, it shows a lack of faith in the work. Hope that helps clarify!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lapis7

Unread post by Lapis7 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:53 am

Thank you both so much for your help! It really means a lot to me. I will add these to my list of healing.

Dr. Darensbourg I sent you a pm on Facebook. I hope you don't mind 😊

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:40 am

You are very welcome! And I don't mind at all 😁

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”