thispurplegoddess
Re: Spells to Make Someone Think of Me Desire Me Be Obsessed With Me

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Many thanks,Sister Jean.

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:03 am

Hello everyone,
Please I started the skull candle spell and intended to burn for 7days with 3 red candles alongside each day.
Started the night before last night but couldn't do it last night as I wasn't home.
Do I start over or just continue.

Urgent please.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:28 pm

thispurplegoddess ,

Continue the work as you started but it is a sign to the work that you were not able to do it 7 in a row. I would continue the work and the next wax moon repeat the work this time not interupted.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:45 pm

Most grateful...@jaydee

strangeangel

Unread post by strangeangel » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:38 pm

Is it possible to tie someone's nature without their cum? I just don't know how I would be able to do this in his presence because we do not use condoms. I have a dirty sock of his, and could probably collect other things like hair, but I'm not sure how to get THAT without it becoming suspicious.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:09 pm

strangeangel ,

Other methods use freezing a person like a cucumber in a freezer. The tie of nature is specific to the semen on the string relating to sex and his physical nature as a man. Hair, nails etc have less physical connection to the item you are tying up to you. Think of it as you pull the knot shut you are tying him to you his nature to you.
Last edited by Miss Athena on Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by Miss Athena for graphic content
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:52 pm

Hi strangeangel,

The short answer is No. You need to collect his semen in order to perform this spell correctly. Get creative and have fun with him while you hunt for his personal concern. It can be done, and has been done for ages as this is a time-tested spell. Condoms haven't been around nearly as long.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

strangeangel

Unread post by strangeangel » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Thank you Miss Athena and JayDee. Is it really just the string, covered in him, knotted 9 times? I searched the forum and had trouble finding the original ritual but that is what I gather based on what I've read.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:47 pm

Hi strangeangel,

Yes, just the string.

Good luck.

strangeangel

Unread post by strangeangel » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:39 am

Thank you!

salemduskull

Unread post by salemduskull » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:44 pm

Hello,

I have bought a book by Deacon Millett called Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells. I was interest on doing the MIRROR AND PHOTO TO BE THE APPLE OF THEIR EYE.

My questions:

1) Am i suppose to tape the photo facing the back of the mirror?

2) Am i suppose to hollow the top of the apple all the way down or could it be half way?

3) How big must be the hole?

4) Will a 4 inch red candle do?

5) Seven different candles for 7 different days?

please help me understand.

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:35 pm

salemduskull

1) Yes.

2) Just deep enough to hold the candle, like a candle-holder.

3) Just wide enough to hold the candle nice and straight.

4) Yes.

5) Yes.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Beachykeen

Unread post by Beachykeen » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:39 am

I’m going to begin work on someone I hooked up with years ago. He’s not really an ex, as we never were boyfriend/girlfriend.

So should I treat him as someone new using LM products for attraction (like follow me boy, come to me etc..)? I shouldn’t treat him as an ex using Return to Me, reconciliation etc?

He lives a few hours from me, but we have mutual friends and see each other socially a few times a year. I want him thinking about me so that I have an edge the next time we meet up. Please let me know what products would work best. (I’d prefer not to have to bury anything on his property-it’s a gated community and I have a VERY distinctive car☺️)

I’ve used LM products in the past and I have to believe they worked, as I got an ex back a few years ago that I hadn’t even spoken to in 23 years. He actually moved back to my state and circumstances basically fell into my lap so that we got together. Sadly I had to end it as he had major problems. I still hear from him nearly every day though.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:47 pm

Hi Beachykeen,

Since you have had only a casual past with this man, use the Come to Me/Follow Me Boy approach. You are correct that this would have less to do with Reconciliation, as you've never really had a parting in your relationship, only distance.

salemduskull

Unread post by salemduskull » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:30 pm

I have started my work (questioned above) 2 nights ago. the instruction says if i burn the apple I must get a new apple, parchment paper and start over again. Tonight was my second night and burned a tiny part of the apple at the end of tonights work. Does that mean I have to start over again from day one or continue on my 3rd to 7th night? Also, do i have to burn the whole candle till the end or can i put out the candle to the closes end to avoid burning the apple?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:00 pm

Hi salemduskull,

Start over from the beginning, meaning day one.

On the final night, let the candle burn out on its own.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:58 pm

Hey, friends! I've been having some set backs in my love work on a target, but got a very favorable reading from a trusted reader and worked a white skull candle spell to rebuild trust, vulnerability, and intimacy with my target. I'm going to work a series of red skull candle spells to rekindle sexual desire and instill romantic love and commitment.

The thing is, due to the shape of the candle there's so much wax left behind! I understand that skull candles won't burn as cleanly and completely as regular pillar candles, but is that normal/favorable? There's a very easy mundane explanation (there's only one wick and it's a big figural candle), but I'm not expert at reading candle signs and could use insights!

Thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:25 pm

ravenmaven ,

Many big candles like the skull will burn messy but they give lots of wax left to read. It is also good to watch as it burns as the flame, the melting of the wax and the final left over wax can be read for signs in the work. I would look for the signs in the wax on this candle and interpret it. Also look how it burned, did one side burn faster, did a part not melt, did the face stay intact etc.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:17 pm

Thanks, that's a good tip! The flame remained high and steady throughout, and I could smell the oils I anointed it with in a very beautiful way (Healing, Road Opener, and Reconciliation). I wrote my petitions on the sides, the crown, and the back of the skull, and most of them burned except the very back, where I can see parts of the petition still there? The petition paper, hair, and thread with my target's sexual fluids on it are intact within the wax right under the wick. The wax is sort of layered in its pooling?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:28 pm

Hi ravenmaven,

Wax remains are useful for reading and interpreting messages from Spirit. If you are not skilled in this work, you can always contact a professional rootworker who, for a nominal fee, will interpret results from photos you send them. You can find reputable rootworkers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I always look for signs in the burn itself - does the flame attack a certain part of the skull or face first, how are the eyes or mouth affected, how consumed is my petition, etc. Read the thread on skull candles for more general ideas:
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

If you still want a specific interpretation of your wax remains, please consider my advice on engaging a professional rootworker.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:29 am

Thanks, Miss Athena!

salemduskull

Unread post by salemduskull » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:25 pm

Hello,

I think i have done something wrong with my work mentioned above. I usually light the candle everynight. But yesterday was christmas eve and i light up the candle in the morning before we left to our family and sleep over. Could the timing be wrong? Also, i started my 1st night out of 7 on tuesday last week, today is tuesday. I was told to let the candle burn all the way but without realizing yesterday was my 7th day. Will the spell still work? ( im confuse a bit, if i started tuesday last week, is monday this week my 7th day? Or tuesday of this week?)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:34 pm

salemduskull ,

It is ok, it seems you are over thinking the work and freaking out over it because of the timing and setting of it. People light candles at many different times, some during the sun rise, others sun set, some with the moon phase, others with planetary timing, placement in astrology, days of the week etc. Others do the work when needed and can> seems you modified based on need, that is ok. Yes the spell still works, dont question a spell and its effect it shows doubt to the work IE lack of faith. Jesus tells us to pray and believe ask and receive, have the faith of a mustered seed. The day you started is day one. It is ok to let the candle go longer and let it burn out, fire safety is important as well. Repeat the work if you feel conflicted. Hope this helps!

salemduskull

Unread post by salemduskull » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:04 pm

Thank you so much.

nicole7
Re: Spells To Make Someone Think of Me Desire Me Be Obsessed With Me

Unread post by nicole7 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:10 am

Hello there.

First of all I wanted to tell everyone that this Follow Me Boy oil is awesome.
I have this on and off boyfriend (well now we're off because apparently he's confused about me and someone else) and he works with me.

Right now I’ve been anointing myself, putting some in his shoes and I’m planning to dab a little on his car knob.
Since starting using the follow me boy oil last Saturday I’ve been noticing some improvements in his behavior towards me (that day he came talking a lot with me about his issues and would not go away) but still no concrete move towards me, no messages, etc.
Do you have some advice for me?
We didn’t cut on bad terms, actually I gave him his space but right now I want him to come back!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:22 am

Hi There, Nicole7

I've moved your post to this forum because it seems that you are wanted advice on how you can get your guy to be back "on" again with you. You can continue using the oil if you'd like but it may take some actual spell work. You can read through the topic here for some useful ideas. There are a lot of them that employ Follow Me Boy Oil. Good Luck!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:33 am

nicole7 ,

I love the follow me boy product as well, great smell! This forum topic is filled with information(9 pages full) of tricks and ideas on how to make a person think of you and draw them to you. You can dress figure candles one of him one of you and move them closer each day till they touch to draw him to you.
Figure candles: moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html
Miss Cats information on candle magic:http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

You may be interested in return to me products as well: http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
A honey jar to sweeten him to you: general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html
Break up to end the other person and his interest: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You really need to address the issue that keeps him away as well as drawing him in, that is why I suggest both a honey jar to sweeten and break up to end this person who pulls him away.

nicole7

Unread post by nicole7 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:48 pm

Hello and thanks I will read it carefully… Actually I'm at a stop point because he did not answer my messages so I guess I have to take it to another level, sweeten him and make him return…
I was quite surprised actually because when I started I had great results, then increased the oil (put it in his shoes and so on) but he got colder and far away!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:53 pm

nicole7,

The oil did not cause him to go cold. In the Bible it says ask and receive, that God gives what you ask for if its according to his will. A reading would be a good idea to determine if you need clarity on the issue. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:48 am

Hi nicole7,

You said you had only just started working on him so please give it some time to take shape. You can supplement your contact magic with other spells from this thread, but don't simply stop because you haven't had results overnight.

Sometimes when people are affected by love work, they can start to resist it and this may make them seem distant and unresponsive. It happens, but don't take that as a sign of failure necessarily, especially after less than one week.

nicole7

Unread post by nicole7 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:30 am

Yes Miss Athena of course I won’t give up that easily !
I will continue to pray and give a try to other spells !
For a reading is there someone available for chat or email consult ?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:11 pm

Hi nicole7,

You would have to scroll through the directory of AIRR members to find someone who works that way. You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.

Hbaker
Re: Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

Unread post by Hbaker » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:39 am

There is a specific man i have known for a long time that i have always desired very much. We lost communication for many years and now we are back in communication again as of last year. What spell can i do to get this man to desire me as much as i desire him? Please help! Im a love sick fool!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:08 pm

Hbaker ,

Look into products like follow me boy, honey jars and come to me. Here are some links with many resources to assist you.

Lucky mojo honey jar information: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Forum on honey jars: general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html
Come to me spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
Follow me boy: http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Lucky Mojo free love spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:08 pm

Hi Hbaker,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

Since you want to inspire desire in someone, I have moved this conversation to the thread dedicated to that goal. Please read through the posts and if you then still have questions, this new location will be the right place to ask them.

Literary Grasp

Unread post by Literary Grasp » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:34 am

Hi everyone, I read that bewitching is used in love spells. But being obsessed by someone doesn't actually mean they truly love you. Is there a combination of having someone really desiring me and loving me in one candle?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:45 am

Hi Literary Grasp,

As powerful as it is magic is also very practical and in some ways very logical. There's a process to getting what you want when it comes to matters of the heart.

One wouldn't just expect to pass someone on the street and lo, they fall in love. There is a process and the same is true for aiming to find love through the means of magic as well.

Bewitching is a formula that makes you irresistible to your target and to innocent passersby alike. It is meant to "hook em" if you will. After they are hooked, you can play with them for a little while and release them if you will or you can try and take things a bit further and shoot for the maximum, love.

If the latter is what you want then different formulas will eventually be required. Dixie Love is a product that may interest you. It is for true love and romance, the family, hearth and home type deal.

The way you choose is based on the situation. If you are seeing someone that you have been involved with for some time now and want to move things along or go to the next level then Dixie Love is a great choice. However if you should attempt to use this on a practically a perfect stranger or even someone with whom you've recently begun seeing or dating, you may not be successful.

Read more about Dixie Love here: http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html

It is also worth mentioning that practitioners of hoodoo very often burn candles in what in refer to as a cocktail treatment. One goal, multiple candles from multiple angles of the situation.

Hope this brings things into perspective
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Literary Grasp

Unread post by Literary Grasp » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:45 am

Hi Dr Darensbourg
Thank you for your help. May I know if we should only burn candles according to the correct moon phases? I know the waning moon now, will burning bewitching candles still work or should I only wait till waxing moon?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:49 am

Literary Grasp,

Some people do work according to the moon phases, some during the days of the week, hours of the day, hands of the clock, astrology movement. Some do the work when they need to and do not worry about that. This is an area where you have to decide, if the moon is not favorable, what other favorable natural occurrences can you use during this time to do the candle such as: Burn it at sunrise ( to draw to you), with the candle in the east ( to draw), as the hands of the clock are moving upward ( to draw to you), on a Friday ( day of Venus and love), during the hour of Venus ( hour of love).

Literary Grasp

Unread post by Literary Grasp » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:55 am

Hi JayDee, thank you for your advice. But I'm thinking of buying the candle from the church to have them light it for me. Would they actually take note of the moon phases to actually perform the prayers/lighting like you suggested?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:58 am

Literary Grasp,

The church will set the lights based on the orders as they come in and also based on your request. If you look on the churches website you will see how to plan timing with them. Look at tis link and see if it helps: http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:02 pm

Hello Literary Grasp,

It is entirely up to you if you wish to have your candles lit in accordance with moon phases. If you do want to work that way, consult the calendar to determine the correct moon phase and indicate the date you wish the candle(s) to start in your order with MISC. They will schedule the work accordingly.

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:57 am

Hi everyone,

I was reading the thread and came across this post:

"by cassiopaeia » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:51 am

Get him out of the freezer right now, and I'd recommend running hot water over the packet to try to warm him back up. You froze him away from you, which is why your work feels stalled - the love work you're doing right now will probably be successful once it's not working at cross-purposes with the freezer energy. Unfreeze him, and then start doing either Attraction or Come to Me work on him. You could also add cinnamon (attracting) and ginger (adds heat to love work) to the candles you're burning on your honey jar. Also, place his shoes next to your front door with the toes pointing in - even toward your bedroom if that's possible. That'll walk him toward you.

There's an excellent thread on freezer spells elsewhere on this forum, but I'll tell you quickly here: love is warm or hot, and putting someone in the freezer makes them cold. Put your romantic rivals in the freezer instead - there's some really great stuff about that in the freezer spell thread."

My question is, how do you properly dispose the freezer jar after thawing your target?
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:01 am

Hi, I posted a question a moment ago, and I found the answer. Thanks again.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:42 am

Hi Fotunata,

In case you still need information on disposal, pour ammonia over the contents of the spell and throw it away.

Good luck.

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:08 am

Thank you, I'll do that.

gozlynn8

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Mon May 27, 2019 12:47 pm

I hope this is the correct thread to post my question.
I am going to be away for a month. Before I go, I will have access (alone) to my target's house for an entire day. What can I do to make him miss me and constantly think of me? I have these lucky mojo oils: chuparossa, love me, follow me boy, come to me, bewitching. I also have love me and come to me powder. I also have my mother's graveyard dirt. Or do I need something else?
Is there a ritual, trick, or anything else to do to make him miss me? I want to be on his mind the entire time. (I have a doll baby already, I just want to know if there is something I can do in his house) Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 27, 2019 6:42 pm

Hello gozlynn8,

I have moved your post to the correct thread on making someone think constantly of you. Please read through this thread for advice and ideas that you can deploy in his home.

Just be careful if you leave tricks that involve oils. Use only a tiny bit to avoid your work being detected.

If you still have questions after reading through the posts in this thread, feel free to asj ==k us here.

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:53 am

Okay, so we actually got into a huge fight. I have dabbed oil in inconspicuous places all around his house. Reconciliation, essence of bend over (I want him to pamper me), fire of love, follow me boy, come to me. I put come to me boy on the bottom of his house shoes, a small dad inside to touch his skin, and small dabs in the cracks in the floor leading to my bed (we're roommates). I also added follow me boy to his shampoo. Is that right? And I added fire of love to his lotion. He is very hairy and lotions up around his genital area after a shower. Is this part correct? I don't want him to be more attractive to other women. My prayer was that he thinks of me, obsesses over me and misses me. The fire of love is to add passion and progress things a little more quickly.
I also have come to me powder. I sprinkled a little outside so he would walk over it, do you think sprinkling it inside is overkill?
I have a bunch of his hair. I already have a doll baby of him. What else can I do with the hair? He is being very distant lately.
Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 30, 2019 11:57 am

gozlynn8 ,

You asked several times in your post, "Is that right", well there are many ways to work with oils one is to work them so they get on the persons physical contact, putting them in items that will physically is one way to work with oils. There is a bible Luke 11:11 addresses your issue on " will he suddenly be attracted to other women etc. The verse says if you ask the father for bread does he give you a stone, or ask for fish does he give you a serpent? No he does not, meaning if you pray for him to be in love and obsessed with you, then it would not cause the opposite effect of him falling for others and not you. Petition, prayer, being focused with intent, is very important when working with oils and powders. You should make a honey jar if he is distant and if you were fighting to sweeten him to you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 30, 2019 12:28 pm

Hello gozlynn8,

Something to consider is that he may be getting overwhelmed with the amount of spiritual energy you are throwing his way. You are working with lots of different products designed for various stages of a love relationship, and hitting him with that all at once.

I would take this in baby steps. Work a honey jar to sweeten your relationship, and add some Balm of Gilead to smooth over past hurts and encourage him towards reconciliation.

HER-BAL-BUDS
Balm of Gilead Buds
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Then you can work to draw him towards you, using Come to Me and Reconciliation products. Once you succeed with that goal, you can move on towards love with your other products including Fire of Love. If you know for a fact that he is responsive to more coercive energy, you can add Follow Me Boy and Essence of Bend Over.

By working all of these formulas at the same time, before he's even gotten over your recent argument, you may be doing too much and he may be resisting that onslaught of energy. It's just a thought, and a bit of cautious advice.

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Thu May 30, 2019 4:46 pm

Thank you so much! I was afraid I was over doing it, but I panicked. I won't see him for a month. When I wear bewitching, it would draw men to me, so I was afraid of putting the oils in HIS shampoo, because then he would be wearing it. That's what I was referring to. Sorry, I should have been more clear.
I have done a honey jar on him, and kept it for 2 years. I read in one of these threads to bury it if you want the work ongoing, so I buried it in his front yard. It's buried under a bush. Should I rebury it where he will walk over it?
Our relationship has lasted for three and a half years. During this time, we have both been on and off with other people. Although our friendship is deep, I have never gotten a real commitment, we are best friends with benefits. I have spoken with Lucky mojo readers three times. The first two times they confirmed the issues my target had, all personal, nothing involving me. I did everything the readers suggested. The readings were spot on and positive. The third reading, I was told that he loves me, but because of past relationships that broke him, it will take a long time for him to commit. I understand that time is fluid, and I am willing to wait as long as I need to, if I know for sure it will happen.
I have a doll baby, but I think I will start a new honey jar. I'm also going to book another reading.
Thank you for all of your advice!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 30, 2019 5:00 pm

Hello gozlynn8,

You can start another honey jar on him. No need to dig up the old one.

Good luck.

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:20 pm

Thank you! I have started a new honey jar. I feel good about this one. I did add balm of Gilead, two rose petals, lavender, deer's tongue, one hibiscus, orris root, and a tiny pinch of Valerian root, to add more oomph. Also our hairs tied in a knot and a piece of tissue with his semen. I burned a pink candle with return to me, and will be working up from there. Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:20 pm

Hello gozlynn8,

Your work sounds fine, just be careful with adding Valerian (Vandal) Root to love work as it has a coercive element to it. If you are sure your target responds well to that kind of forceful energy, then it's fine. However, if you are going a gentler root, then I would leave it out.

Just a thought. Good luck.

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:42 am

Okay. Thank you so much!

perezdavidangel

Unread post by perezdavidangel » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:02 pm

Hi I'm angel. I bought all the items to do the Look Me Over Spell! I forgot to buy the look me over oil but I do have the follow me boy oil i plan to use instead.. my question is will the follow me boy turn it into a different type of spell? I'm trying to get this guys attention and have him pay more sexual attention to me. Hopefully leading to something sexual. I frequently visit at his job. (Hes a bartender, and says I'm his favorite regular.) I'm transgender if that helps. I have a bandana he used while bartending. It was sweaty and a used cigareette bud and a sample of his hand writing. He changed his name legally. Should I use the name change on the petition paper or his birth name? Sorry, if it was too long and in the wrong topic. Thank you, for all your help. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:08 pm

perezdavidangel,

Your personal concerns sound good, although I know miss cat will have something sharp to say about that cigarette butt.

Substituting Follow Me Boy for Look Me Over Oil will certainly change the spell -- fortunately, in precisely the direction you want.

Use the name he uses now -- might even be a little stronger because he picked it out himself.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:03 am

perezdavidangel,

In addition to the great advise from MissMichaele I wanted to mention a book lucky mojo produced and sells that also includes spells utilized by gay and transexuals, The sporting life: http://www.luckymojo.com/thesportinglife.html

perezdavidangel

Unread post by perezdavidangel » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:55 am

Thank you all for talks advice.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”