Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Make Someone Think of Me Desire Me Be Obsessed With Me

perezdavidangel
Re: Spells to Make Someone Think of Me Desire Me Be Obsessed With Me

Unread post by perezdavidangel » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:58 pm

Why would the cigarette butt be an issue as a personal concern? I'm thinking of doing the look me over spell using the follow me boy oil. Also, making a doll baby from his used bandana and putting in it the writing sample with his name, birthdate. photo, petition paper, and cigarette butt and herbs.
Instead of burning the figural candle all at onece, can I divide it into 7 or 9 days? I feel like I can pray over the candle in sections vs trying a marathon. Plus burning a 7 day look me over novena. Thank you again for advice. Bless you all.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:33 pm

perezdavidangel ,

I am not sure exactly why its an issue, but I would think getting a better physical item is best. A cig to me is like getting a used straw or napkin. It is a link but not the strongest.

You can take a cut of his sweat from the brow on the material and save some for later working as well and use that in making a doll baby. Use a piece also to make a come to me mojo as well. Adding more personal concerns does not make something stronger, using a strong link will outweigh all others. I think the sweat is a strong link. I would cut the material up and use it in other workings and not use it all in one, this way you get more bang for the buck IE do more working with the one concern you have such as: doll baby, mojo, candle work.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:13 pm

Hello perezdavidangel,

Miss Michaele was making a bit of a joke, as Miss cat is very anti-smoking. Nothing more than that.

As a personal concern, a cigarette butt would be appropriate as it contains your target's DNA. It's just a nasty habit (smoking) and thus the comment.

Good luck with your spell.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

perezdavidangel

Unread post by perezdavidangel » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:52 pm

Thank you guys so much! Very helpful.

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:18 pm

Hey all! So interesting situation, next month I am going to a convention in Michigan. There's going to be someone there as a speaker that I have had a crush on for years! He's been in the public eye before but he isnt a "celebrity" by any means. After their panel I'm going to the meet and greet so that way I can chat with him for a few and get some pictures. I had a quick 10 min reading with my AIRR girl I always go to and she confirmed he is currently single, which I had a suspicion, and that there is definetly potential for something there if I can "hook" him.

I just ordered everything I need for the Look Me Over spell on that supplies page because I had read thru this particular forum and saw that mentioned a bit, but are there any other tricks or advice I could get for when I meet him? I'd like for him to remember me and think about me after we meet and hopefully he will want to seek me out on social media so we could chat and get to know each other on a more personal level and see what could happen.

I planned on wearing oils of course, maybe dusting myself and things he will touch as well with sachet powders. But which ones would you recommend with what I am trying to accomplish?
Saint Martha, thank you so much for answering me!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:22 pm

MoonGoddessKat,

I would start a honey jar on him since you know who he is and will be meeting him and want him sweet to you. Wear the oils and have them on your hand when you shake his hand. If you have something to hand him dust it with the powders. A moving candle spell would be a good start too till you meet. Also a way for him to contact you, since you said social media, how will he know its you, will you pass that along to him? dust it with powders tell him to add you.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:10 pm

Hello MoonGoddessKat,

You could use a blend of formulas to help get his attention.

In addition to your Look Me Over idea, I would add Bewitching for a bit of sexual allure and Come to Me to help draw him in.
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Anoint your hands with the oils (lightly) before you shake hands with him. Dust anything you give him (again, lightly) with the sachet powder or smoke them in the incense.

This should help. Good luck and keep us posted.

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:29 pm

Thanks so much Miss Athena and Jaydee. In response to you Jaydee, I follow him on social media and I know he checks things he is tagged in so I planned on tagging him on Instagram and twitter in the pictures I take of us together and hoping I'll get a response from him that way. And thank you for the oil recommendations, I have all 3 and I had already planned on using a little bit of bewitching along with look me over, so I think come to me will be a good addition as well. I'll get started on the honey jar and moving candle spell as well :)
Saint Martha, thank you so much for answering me!

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:42 pm

Hi,

I want to make my ex think about me and desire and wanna come back to me ASAP. Willing to try anything, I just want him back and I feel like he’s forgetting about me and it’s killing me. Than, you for your help.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:16 am

lanaderey,

You are posting about the same issue on multiple threads. I ask that you please stop because it takes mods extra time to answer. We go through each and every post on this forum and we will get to your post but if you are posting about the same issue, it just makes extra work.

Please read through the threads you are posting on. There are many spells to select from. Then,if you have questions about how to use the products, please feel free to ask and we will be happy to help. I by no means want to be harsh, I just ask you respect the rules of the forum.

I would suggest a reading on the subject but I believe you have had a reading on the radio show about this subject. Unless the situation has changed, I would respect their advice and rootwork suggestions.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:56 pm

Hello lanadelrey,

As Terra Rising said above, cross-posting in multiple topics is not only a time-consuming chore for moderators to address, it is also against forum rules and will result in a board warning if it continues. Please familiarize yourself with our FAQs and be guided accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding.

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm

Hello LM Family,

Before I place another LM order, may I find out if Follow me Boy or Look Me Over is better suited to regain a guys' attention and desire in a long term relationship? We are together for years and honey jar, doll baby, various love work have been done and still going. I always use Kiss Me Now, Follow me Boy, Come to Me, Fire of Love in my work. The past year has been a bit rocky and I'm feeling a distance from us due to various external factors. I plan to do road opener work as well but would like to get advice on which love oil is appropriate to get me on his mind constantly.

Thank you.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”