Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Ammonia Jar Spells Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
GeminianDragon
Forum Member

Re: Ammonia Jar Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by GeminianDragon » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:38 am

Based on my own opinion from reading most of the comments from people who said that this spell didn't work for them, and from the last two comments, here are my opinions:

I guess if you put a negative word in like 'not', it makes it difficult to word the thing you want to turn the situation around to benefit you without being negative; try using a thesaurus/synonyms to use alternative words.

I think in some spells the word 'not' (even written down) can be mistaken for 'knot' and symbolises binding; which can be bad news depending on what spell you are creating.

Therefore I cannot use:

"So and so will not get this job"
"So and so will not take this job"
...The same for the word cannot

Can I use...?

"So and so won't get this job"
"So and so won't take this job"

...Or is 'won't' a negative word like 'not'

Or should I put...

"I want 41 hours a week at so and so, person will no longer want the hours and the hours will be given to me" ?

My dilemma is, I causally work for someone who runs their own businesses but is never in the store as they own a home catering business as well; this business is only a year old but from the start I was the third person to be employed out of about 10 staff members, I have done the most work out of all of them, I have done hours of advertising and marketing where as the others have come in, done their job and walked out without even cleaning up after themselves; guess who that's left to! I'm often mistaken for a manager and sometimes the owner, which I am not. So far, the first staff member has left, the second, the fourth and the fifth staff member have also left (all different reasons) which should mean I could of received full-time instead of part-time/casual/filling in for others, right? No... The owner has employed a new person to start!?! Where this will be the new persons third job and said they don't really need the hours!! I need the hours... So I need this spell to work.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:02 pm

Hello, GeminianDragon, and welcome to the forum.

I have never heard it said that God cannot tell one word from another. I think if you make a petition-prayer, your sincere desire will be heard.

However, the petition is supposed to describe the current (bad) situation that you want to turn upside down (to the good).It is not supposed to be a wish (about the future).
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:29 pm

GeminianDragon --

I hope you don't think i am jumping on you, but you brought a lot of unusual stuff here on your post.

Ernie is correct. TThe ammonia jar petition is about what is happening now, which you want to metaphorically "turn upside down." This spell is quite simple and is really just a simple reversal of condition, using ammonia.

If it helps you to understand it, do not write in the future tense. Just state what is happening right now that you want to turn upside down. Just write it down and turn it upside down in the ammonia. That's all there is to it.

Also, when you say, "I think in some spells the word 'not' (even written down) can be mistaken for 'knot' and symbolises binding; which can be bad news depending on what spell you are creating" -- well, i think that is your opinion, and you are welcome to that opinion, of course, but it has no history in conjure.

We want to get our subject's name right -- Johnny Ray Jones and not Johnny Roy Jaynes -- but rootwork employs simple, ordinary language. Not is not and knot is knot -- and that is that.

If you study the history of the work and always go back to the roots and the basis of the practice, you will find your way easily.
catherine yronwode

GeminianDragon
Forum Member

Unread post by GeminianDragon » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:10 am

No not at all Catherine, any opinions and suggestions are always welcome - we are here to help one another!

I think I also forgot to add that there are a few YouTube tutorials on this particular spell.

So I’ve gone with “so and so has more hours” instead of what I put previously - that way, as you said, hopefully it will turn in my favour.

My friend has said “so and so will never get housed” - for her situation, so we will get back to you on how these go x

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:36 am

Again, the petition not about the future. It is about the present situation.

if you go back to the original posts by charminmuse, the person who first brought this spell to our community in 2009, you will see these words:

To turn a situation around or uncross something:

Write out the situation on a white slip of paper, which should be both wide enough to wrap on the inside of your jar, and short enough to soak in the ammonia after you turn your jar upside down, that is, reaching about halfway down the side of the jar.

The slip of paper is taped to the inside of the jar near the top, with the written side turned inward to hide your intentions from snoops.

Pour in the ammonia, until the jar is about half full. Screw the lid on really tight, to ensure the ammonia won't leak.

State your situation with strong emphasis, and turn the jar upside down. The ammonia should now cover the slip of paper.

Keep the jar in a dark place, such as a closet, and leave it be until the situation is as you want it.

Write out the situation as it is now on the slip of paper. The ammonia will end the situation as it is now. The act of turning the jar will turn the situation to go your way.

Later, in 2010, the professional reader and rootworker ConjureMan Ali added this helpful information:

This spell is intended to sit in the dark, upside down, as long as you wish it to be working. It is not a spell to do over and over again. It is not a candle spell.

When disposing of jars of liquids, most jar spells will have petitions washed out. You can wash out the jar and reuse or recycle the glass. Smashing or burying the jar lessens the chance that it will be discovered or understood.

That is as clear as it gets. and i don't think a youtube tutorial is needed. :-)

WAT-BFA-GL04
Buffalo Ammonia, 4 oz.
$5.25

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:54 am

GermanianDragon,

I think what you are not understanding is that you write the statement as it currently is. Then you flip it upside down thus changing it. So if I had an issue with hours, I would write:

"Working 20 hours out of 40, others working more then me, bills not being paid."

Now when I flip it i am essentially changing it to me working 40 hours and paying my bills.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:20 pm

Thank you, j82. That's it, exactly.
catherine yronwode

Eli720
Newly Registered

Unread post by Eli720 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:15 pm

Hi,
Im new n was wondering, I made an ammonia jar and wanted to know if I wrote my petition correctly ,I wrote
im Losing the family court case. Is that enough to reverse the situation. Or was that written wrong. N if so what do I do to undo and start again. Thanks :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:14 pm

That is the right way to word it -- you state the situation that you want to turn upside down.
catherine yronwode

Eli720
Newly Registered

Unread post by Eli720 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:16 pm

Thank u :) god bless

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Alright...

So I want to write "(Name) is thinking about getting back with his ex girlfriend" Would that be the way to write it if I want him to stop him thinking about her and return his thoughts to me?

I just ordered vigil candles with missionary independent to get work on my behalf done. I've been doing some work on him myself as well.

But this threw me for a loop. :/
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:08 pm

Yes, shutter, you state the situation that you want to turn upside down.
catherine yronwode

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:15 pm

thank you. I just don't want to accidentally state it in a way that would turn it upside down in the wrong direction than I want.
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

GeminianDragon
Forum Member

Unread post by GeminianDragon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:39 am

Hi,

Thanks for all your replies regarding my posts.

I did do this - using the present situation, I said “so and so has more hours than me” (maybe that’s where I have gone wrong and I didn’t read these replies until now) and like others and a YouTube tutorial said - state your intentions - I did - funnily enough, I did say about how many hours I would like and why!

I then put it under some floorboards that no one crosses above (only truly dark and safe place I have unfortunately).

Although it may not seem I have done everything correctly - I did everything correctly word for word as others have said and suggested. Unfortunately this spell did not work for me.

I’m going to try hot foot and/or candle moving instead.

Thanks for your guidance though.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:08 pm

One reason we advise and seek readings is because it tells us if the work will be successful, if its justified, and what is going on in the situation. Workers can also ask what work to do for this situation and read the cards. Otherwise we are basically taking a shot and advising on things that do work, such as a person asking what to do with a cold... many people have many things to try based on heritage and family custom, but not all will work for your cold. Last reason and most important is God is the ultimate decider of work and nothing happens without his will. I am not sure what the work situation is but there may be a reason someone continues to get more hours then you which we do not know: has a kid, sick, raising a family etc. I think I would try an alternative method which is to either find a job that offers you what you want or a honey jar to sweeten the job to give you more hours.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”