Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reversing Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Reversing Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:20 pm

Dear Warchild,

The three that did not burn through signify problems completing the spell due to past issues (social or emotional more than magical, usually) that were not fully addressed or that linger from previous situations.

The fourth candle finally burning through shows that you overcame the problem -- and the fact that it resulted in the glass breaking shows that you may have indeed broken the resistance to your work. It is a very definite sign. A broken glass is NOT usually "godod," but in this case it shows a break-through on the conditions of the past that hung around for three candles. Now it remains to be seen if the next candle burns through to the end and does not break. That would be an advantageous finale to a run of Reversing viigil lights.

See many more comments about reading glass candles here in the Lucky Mojo Forum:

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html

Learn more about signs from candles here, in my free online book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

Candle Magic Divination:
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Learn more about the art of burning magical candles in this practical book:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

agj5

Unread post by agj5 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:11 pm

Hi everyone,

I am currently doing a reverse vigil candle so my target's ex goes away. I have her ripped photo on the black part and his photo on the red part. I also have her full name written at the base of the glass.

My question is, if I want to make it broader - let's say her and any other obstacle/woman - can I do it now or is it too late?

I am not saying I don't want my POI to have female friends but there may be some I would prefer to stay away from him.

Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Hello, agj5,

Please post in the appropriate subforum and thread as it is a lot of work for the moderators to do this and then answer you.

Unfortunately, that is not a good idea. Your petition is already being taken to Spirit and you don't change the message.

Sorry!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:57 am

Hello

I got a LM reversing candle and it's burning well. The entire time it's been the noisiest candle I have ever burned. It pops, hisses and whizzes. Loud enough to be heard in the other room. I'm almost to the red. I can only guess that it's working through issues but.. I'm a correct? I pray over it at least once a day.
I've always read that popping means spirits are speaking .. I hope it's "almost through the issue" and not " holy crap this is a hot mess."

All to say.. is the popping a good sign? The glass is clear.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:16 am

Hello, Shawna3211 ,

it sounds like positive signs to me.

Also, in the future, posts like this belong in the candle divination thread

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MaeHelen89

Unread post by MaeHelen89 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:49 am

Good Morning everyone, I was curious what I should do. I have a enemy who hasn't done any footwork or spells against me But has been saying some pretty disparaging things online that are true but things that I confided in them about. Now they are putting this information out to blast me I guess,and rub it in my face. Can I do some reversing work or a reversing candle to make them go through the same things?

MaeHelen89

Unread post by MaeHelen89 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:05 am

To be clear she has kind of been poking fun at me for my depression over a abortion I had four years ago. Like making jokes about it and she knows how hard that was on my family, my mother,my father,my husband. Now she is making Facebook post about this. Should I print out the post then dress some reversing candles and set reversing candles on top of them the post and write my petition on the back of the post. Or write my petition to state what I want to happen and copy her words to send them back to her?

amithyzt
HRCC Student

Unread post by amithyzt » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:23 am

Hi, MaeHelen,

I might be overstepping, but you can find some very similar situations discussed in depth in the posts on this thread: spell-casting-to-stop-gossip-and-slander-t2568.html

Perhaps a more experienced member could assist you, but I do recall a spell and advice specifically against a member's FB attacker. It involved baking pastry made with LM Reversing sachet powder. It stood out as unusual, which is why I remembered it. It was one of the free spells offered in the catalog about the product: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

EDIT: I moderate a Facebook group with 56k members, when very personal attacks occur outside the group (usually because someone is dissatisfied with a decision to remove inappropriate content) we've found the 'report to Facebook feature' works great, too. Used in combination with some of the advice others have provided, you can nip the offending post and prevent it from happening again. I hope this helps. I disdain bullies and FB bullies in particular.
HRCC #2131

MaeHelen89

Unread post by MaeHelen89 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Amethyst, I am definitely going to try the pastry reversing. Thanks for the link!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Thank you for your help, amithyzt !!!

Great advice!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheUnQuietGrave1777

Unread post by TheUnQuietGrave1777 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Hello All,
I have a few questions about Reversing or Return to Sender Lucky Mojo Candles. I've bought them from Lucky Mojo in the past and they work like a charm for protection. My question(s) are a bit tricky with a case I'm working on. If the person that sent the magick to you is actually a vassal or fully possessed person by a man made thought-form will it work the same? I know the thought-forms name and the person who is possessed by its name. I'm assuming I'd use the thought-form. Additionally, I know who the person/(group) that created this thought form. Could I also include their names in mirror writing along with the thought-forms in the space provided?
Thank you and I apologize if I sent this twice I sent it out I'm not sure it was sent, I use to post on the forum awhile ago and you I use to be able to monitor it seems and keep track of my topics that were pending.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:18 am

Hi TheUnQuietGrave1777,

Use whatever name you know the source of evil/negative energy by. You could include the name of the person being used as a channel, but they are not the source in and of themselves. Go for the source.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

TheUnQuietGrave1777

Unread post by TheUnQuietGrave1777 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:53 pm

Thank you Miss Athena for your time, makes perfect sense.

HappyLove

Unread post by HappyLove » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:43 pm

Good morning,

yesterday i begun with burning the reversing glass candle. i wrote on the petition paper, "back to sender" because i dont know a name.
So the flame burns very slow, so slow that i think it will turn out, but it still burn.

Is it a sign? A sign that there is really someone who did something against me (was not 100% sure) but it felt like so.
And also a sign, that it need longer time to send all back?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:53 am

Good Morning ZeroMagic,

A weak flame may suggest that the work is not strong or the person is resisting the work may take more time. Try using a more specific petition on the next burn like" May all the evil, the bad energy, the magic that was sent to me, done to me and burned in my name be sent back to the wicked person who did this to me amen". Read also bible verses about sending the work back to the wicked such as: Psalms 34 to send back and destroy evil Psalms 53 for protection on you from known and unknown enemies.

You would benefit from doing a house cleansing and a cleansing of yourself during this time as well. Then dress in a protection oil to keep it off of you. Cleanse the house with a product like Chinese Floor Wash ( my personal favorite) or ammonia start top to bottom back to front, then light a white candle in each room when done to seal it.

Take a spiritual bath like uncrossing, or 13 herb bath to remove the evil from you, Bath and pour the water over you wipe downward to take the curse off as you say your petition and recite Psalms. When you dry off dress your body with fiery wall of protection oil to keep the evil off of you.

Uncrossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Chinese floor wash: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Ammonia: http://www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html
13 Herb: http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... -days.html
Fiery wall of protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Great page of info on candles and reading them by LM: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#history
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

HappyLove

Unread post by HappyLove » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:06 am

Thaaaaaaaanks a lot :-)
Wrote new petition, and the flame burn much bigger now. Looks good, and nice smell too

HappyLove

Unread post by HappyLove » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:31 am

Good Morning,

hmh.....is it normal that the candle make that i feel more bad? Last week was horrible, more and more bad things, and have more bad mood.

Sometimes i think i should stop it, sending back and better continue with jinx killer candle.

But i see the black part of the candle is near gone. Think today the red part begin.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:21 am

ZeroMagic,

You should not feel worst. Are you wearing protection as you reverse the work? Also continue with a daily spiritual bath as you work to reverse and use this candle. You can also use jin killer along with reversing candle. They compliment one another.

CuriousIndigo

Unread post by CuriousIndigo » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:57 pm

Dear Forum,

Would a reversing Vigil candle work for somebody’s at work whom negatively interfere with my job? This individual might not have put any spell on me, but doing something at work to purposely hinder my success.
Any other suggestion on which Vigil candle for this situation is welcome. Thank you all.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:12 am

CuriousIndigo,

Yes reversing can reverse the condition the person is doing to you as well. I would include a stop gossip candle to prevent them from hurting you with their slander as well.

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:09 am

Hi everyone,

Would it be ok to ues reversing oil on a black candle? (Not a double action) i have some black coach candles and was thinking of carving the names of the targets and dressing it in reversing oil.

Thanks again in advance.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:57 pm

Mark777 ,

Yes, it is traditional to cut the top off making a butt and carving the former bottom into a top with a knife, carve your petition into it backwards ( writing backwards in a mirror) and dress it with reversing oil. You can place it on a mirror as well that you have not looked into, this will reverse the work.

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:34 pm

Thank you very much JayDee.

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:09 am

I have a perhaps silly question..

Usually when i order candles of any type i order them in runs.. is it okay to order a run of reversible candles as well? or should i just stick to one reversible candle? I guess what scares me about ordering a run of reversible candles is that i do not want the work to keep being reversed back and forth between the target and i.. does that make sense?

for example, if i order one reversing candle with an example petition being "May all harm done by X be sent back to him. May he feel all the harm and misery he has caused me", and lets assume my petition be granted, then i get what i asked for. however, if i order a run of reversing candles, would the energy be reversed back to him, then back to me on the second candle, and back to him on the third?

hope you all understand what i am trying to ask.

thank you for any answers.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:36 pm

thelight1,

You are over thinking this one a bit. The reversing sends back what you ask it to, this case the bad things they did to you. The continual run of the reversing would be to continue to send it back and keep it back at them. Your petition is clear on what the work is to do, therefore it would not send it back and forth like a tennis ball to both of you. It is a good idea to set a run because people may resist the work and try and harm you more, this will keep the work and pressure up on them. During this time and thereafter I would wear Fiery wall of Protection oil on your body to keep you safe.

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:28 am

thank you for clearing that up.

i have fiery wall of protection oil. i will wear it as these candles burn.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”