Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Can Spells Back-Fire, Blow Back, Reverse On Me, or Harm Me?

theusurper2

Re: Can Spells Back-Fire, Blow Back, Reverse On Me, or Harm Me?

Unread post by theusurper2 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:11 pm

I dont know if im in the correct forum. I need some help, ok, im doing a ritual with black candles( break up) i got sick with fever and something like flu, i dont think is because the ritual, the problem is i came from a country that is real cold to my hometown in Texas that is real hot. I think is the change with the weather. I want to know if i have to stop my work until i get better.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Hello, theusurper2 ,

It's not wise to perform spell work while you're ill (unless it's a healing spell or a dire emergency). The spells are then weak.

If you suspect that the spellwok is making you ill, then try a 13 herb bath followed by a protection amulet on you while doing spellwork

www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

PLESAE get well soon and welcome back to the USA!

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:08 pm

In last March, I did a spell to cleanse and protect my house. It seemed to work for a little bit, and but then eventually the house went back to feeling like it usually does. But then in the past few months, it seems like the "vibes" in the house have gotten worse, or at least they have for me personally. I've read in the Hoodoo Herb and Root book that the fear of magic backfiring comes from a culture that fears magic, but I thought I might as well as ask. Or is it that the cleansing spell was just weak, needs to be done again, didn't work, etc.?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, Luckbewithme876,

Never seen this type of magic backfire.

Did you maintain the protection? Cleansing everything without protection is going back into the rain without a raincoat.

The protection maintains the cleaning. Otherwise, thins can come back and you'll have to cleanse all over again.

Sorry!

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Luckbewithme876,

Never seen this type of magic backfire.

Did you maintain the protection? Cleansing everything without protection is going back into the rain without a raincoat.

The protection maintains the cleaning. Otherwise, thins can come back and you'll have to cleanse all over again.

Sorry!
Oh, that would definitely explain it. Thanks for the reply. What would you recommend for a house protection after a cleansing?

I'm not sure if this should go in this thread, but I couldn't find another thread that looked suitable for it. Is it true that you need to do a divination before every work, and not just negative ones, or is that another superstition that people believe in?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello, Luckbewithme876,

It's just a cleansing with protection. I personally think you could get away without a reading on this!

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html for protection

Take care

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:01 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Luckbewithme876,

It's just a cleansing with protection. I personally think you could get away without a reading on this!

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html for protection

Take care
Thanks, Miss Aida. Though I was actually talking about in general. I've heard people say that you have to make sure that a spell is "in the cards" before anything you do, except for protection. Like, even if it's just a simple steady work spell then you'd still have to do a divination for it. Same goes for love spells, since technically those're manipulative. Is that just another superstition that's sprouted up in the magical community?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:50 am

Luckbewithme876,

I dont think you need to do a full blown reading before everything you do..that would be rather cumbersome to say the least. It seems more like someone suggested getting a reading before work and you are looking at it in teh extreme case. Sure for work that is big I would get a reading. Like if you are doing love work to get a person I would get a reading and see if it is in the cards and how exactly to do it.. Or healing work I would look into a reading to see what is causing the illness and what workings would help. Daily work to bring money in I would just work like a money jar, but if I am about to sign a big contract or obligation sure I would check the cards to make sure I am not making a mistake or missing something. With practice and learning thetraditions comes wisdom and in time you will learn to read the signs of the work, IE candle how they burn, omens or signs outside of the work like hearing a name, conicidences etc. LIke if you are doing a money spell and find a $20 bill the next day, thats a good sign to the work.

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:15 am

I read for myself all the time. Of course there are some situations where I really can't objective and need someone else to read for me. I don't get a reading for every step I take, but I think readings (I use tarot) can be really helpful in just providing information you may not have access to. I often ask, "What do I need to know about this situation that is not yet known or hidden from me?" Or I ask what the results will be if I take such and such steps. Or how to best approach something. Yaddah yaddah. You get the idea. It gives me a glimpse of the bigger picture and everyone just likes to make the most informed decisions possible. I don't think readings are necessary for anything that doesn't require exercising judgment (unless you're just doing predictive readings or daily one card readings, the usual tarot practices, etc). For instance, if I just wanted the cute guy up the road to notice me, or I wanted to attract a new lover, I wouldn't bother with a reading. I'd just do the work and hope for the best. If I was trying to help my girlfriend bring her boyfriend closer to her, I would do a reading to see why her boyfriend is distancing himself. If it's fear of commitment, or another woman, or past hurts...those would all require different approaches. I hope this makes sense.

Sometimes, like recently, I go off half cocked and set off a bunch of spells in a fit of anger and then I make a mess for myself that I have to go back and clean up. :roll: If I had actually done a reading first, I probably could have saved myself some time, effort, and new problems to solve.

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Thanks j82 and luckycat13. That helps. I was told that you have to do a reading before any spell/potion/etc. you do, except for protection. Of course, he's a Neo-pagan, and I've noticed by now that people who do European magic seem to have more rules than conjurers do, such as the belief that potions/mojos/etc. have to have odd numbers of ingredients, or at least they do if everything I've read by Miss Cat is anything to go by.

GiftedEyes

Unread post by GiftedEyes » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:24 pm

I've always been taught NEVER start any spell work when menses (menstrual cycle), comes on because they will not work. I have stuck to this tradition since child hood, and just wanted to put it out there.

Wait until the cycle is gone off completely, then start spell work of any type. Even friends from Africa has told me this as well, from their tradition.

From Voodoo, Hoodoo, Witchcraft, etc. however; you can talk to the spirits or get readings, & of course continue to still work any spell already in place.

DO NOT START A NEW ONE! ;)
GiftedEyes

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:01 pm

Hello, GiftedEyes ,

We will have to agree to disagree.

I was taught the same thing in the African traditions and always believed that. Only to find out (later in life) that it was not true.

I don't want to get into any long detailed accounts but there was a reason for that fairy tale. And since I don't want to get into any debates, etc., I will not answer any questions regarding this post

Take care

Lizanne

Unread post by Lizanne » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi there,

I know this is my first time to the forum, but I had a load of trouble with my neighbours, and was given Black Salt by a way more experienced witch I really, usually trust for banishing the negative energy. So, I do the work, tossing it at their doorstep, and that night I have terrible dreams about my teeth crumbling out of my mouth (apparently this could also be a really common anxiety dream brought on by my situation, so I'm open-minded about the cause of that).

So, she gives me a call in the morning asking if I had done the work, because she'd given me Hot Foot powder instead. What.

Now I am terrified about what may have occurred, I have cleansed and protected the house, my loved ones and myself and spread Holy Water around the place and prayed for protection and forgiveness. The only thing I can think of that might help me is that when sprinkling I said that the work would be done 'only if this be just in the eyes of the Lord.' I can only hope that it will fail, but now I'm freaking out about the 'karmic' style backlash, if that's something common in Hoodoo.

Any thoughts gratefully received, apart from the 'you idiot' ones. Believe me, I already know I am. I'm not a big fan of my friend right now, either.

L.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:45 pm

Hello, Lizanne,

We realize that you are new, but please don't start new topics on old topics. I am trying to clean up the forum and decrease our number of topics so that Miss cat can add a new program. It's a long hard job for her and I. So, in the future, just go to the upper right hand corner of any page of the forum. In the dark green area, there's a white search box. Just add your key word and a bunch of topics will pop up for you to chose from. I'd appreciate it!

Now, I don't like your dream at all. These type of dreams are psychic warning signs. But I would encourage you to see a Physician and get a health check up also.

HotFoot is not anything dangerous. And I think she did a good thing by giving you hotfoot. There is no "backlash" or "backfire" with this work. And any work that is justified is not going to hurt you.

There's got to be something else going on and I would suggest 2 things:

1- www.luckymoo.com/uncrossing.html
2- And get a reading on this: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

Lizanne

Unread post by Lizanne » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:37 am

Thank you so much for setting my mind at rest, I actually do have dentistry coming up as well as a lot of stress in my life right now so I'm waiting to see how the teeth dream pans out. I did a reading myself on the situation (as I usually work Tarot) and came up with The Devil, essentially telling me this was my own fears and insecurities messing me up, (well, either that or they're drug addicts as well or something!), but we'll see.

Thanks for the linkage, I'll follow those up.

Sorry I wasn't using the forum correctly. Doh! Thanks for the heads up :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:13 pm

Hello, CaptainConjure,

I admire you because I don't do well reading my own cards. I always end up interpreting them by way of manipulating the reading.

So, I rarely do that.

LOL

Take care

Lizanne

Unread post by Lizanne » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:13 pm

House is feeling peaceful and friendly again. Things are a lot quieter in just three days. I've gone away for a week (timely vacation days :)) to let it all breathe and settle. Thanks so much for the help here, guys. We'll see what happens when I get back!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Hello, Lizanne,

TERRIFIC news!

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has experienced opposite effect after doing spell kits like love me spell kit and stay with me spell kits? After a few weeks...? For instance change in behavior and attitude, becomes worse and goes with another female, rival again...?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

Yes, it can happen for a few reasons.

You would need a reading to find out why this has happened.

Try:

www.hoodoopsychics.com
OR
http://readersandrootworkers.org

I'm sorry this happened.

LunaKStrega

Unread post by LunaKStrega » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:42 pm

Blessings,

I am a seeker hoping to become a student in the near future. I have been interested in Hoodoo for a while, but never knew where to start. I was also working on a course in Italian Witchcraft and could not devote the time to try to find pit more about it. I wanted to ask what the concept is regarding curses or harmful root working and ethics in Hoodoo. I am in no way making a comparison between Stregheria and Hoodoo, but when harmful magic is used in Hoodoo is it in response to someone harming you or are there ethics involved? As a Stregheria practitioner we don't harm the innocent or other Witches; however harm me or mine and that person is no longer an innocent. Magic is not just done put of anger and frivolously as it is to be taken serious and utilized responsibly. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello, LunaKStrega ,

I have split, moved, and merged your post to the appropriate subforum and thread.

please read through these 6 pages first and see if your questions are answered.

In a nutshell, if a curse/revenge/crossing is justified, then it is OK to do it.

I personally will not perform spells like this unless it is justified.

Take care

LunaKStrega

Unread post by LunaKStrega » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:03 pm

I apologize for posting incorrectly. I will be watchful of that in the future. Trying to feel my way around as I haven't actively posted on a forum in a very long time.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello, Again, LunaKStrega,

No problem. We understand that you are new!

Just go to the upper right hand corner of any forum page.

In the dark green area, there is a white search box.

Just enter key words. You'll be shown numerous threads that you can chose from

Take care

blossom

Unread post by blossom » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:33 pm

Hi,

I am just wondering about "backfire" and I am confused...

1) As was going to ask , how I may know if I got "backfire" but if I good understood what I read you are saying it is not something like "backfire" because the spell will work or will not...

2) but isn't the jinx a "backfire"?

3) If is not "backfire" then why are spells to remove jinx?

4) I am lost in this matter... Is that possible to get jinx or not?

5) How to protect myself against it?

6) This is going to happen when I'm doing a spell or anytime after too?

7) What should I have with me when doing spell to protect myself against to get jinx?

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

Thomask

Unread post by Thomask » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:22 pm

Hello blossom

In my experiences, sometimes a spell of negative intention will affect the spellcaster, but the reasons for this are not called a "jinx."

You may want to use some protection oil before you cast a negative spell. http://www.luckymojo.com/products-protection.html

But, if you don't want any part of the effects, use the 13 herb bath: http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Take care

Reason: doesn't answer question topic thread is being changed

blossom

Unread post by blossom » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:10 pm

Thank you,

8) If the spell can affect the spell caster, does that mean the spell also will affect the person to whom it was addressed or the spell caster will absorb whole spell and the spell will not go to the addressed person?

9) As English is not my first language I will ask, is "13 day supply" it's mean that is for all 13 days? So, just one pack is for whole cleansing?

10) To take the bath in this herbs is enough or I should collect a some of that bath water and pour out on crossroad as I read it should be done in this way, but is this same with 13 herb bath from LM?

Take care.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:35 am

Hello, blossom ,

1) Spells don't "backfire" but If you are doing negative spell work, we ask that for crossing work, to protect yourself: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And to cleanse with either the 13 day bath (link given above) or to cleanse with hyssop: http://www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

9) You can buy one package for one day or a big bag of the herbs for thirteen (or more) days.

10) Read about how to dispose of bath waters here: http://lukymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I hope this helps

Take care

blossom

Unread post by blossom » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:07 pm

Thank you Miss Aida and Thomask,

I was wondering why I was feeling some spell on me after I performed it. I was wondering if I got backfire but now I understand that I have better protect myself!

11) But now I am wondering if my target will feel it in the way as me or it will be more powerful on him/her?

12) After the 13 herbs bath I have also collect some bathwater and throw it on the crossroad?

Take care.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Hi blossom,

11) There is no way to know how or even if your spell will affect your target. Only Spirit has that answer. You feeling the effects simply means your spell is out there but how it lands isn't anything we can predict here.

12) You would collect your cleansing bathwater and throw it at the crossroad at dawn.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:30 pm

Hello, Blossom,

12) here is the page that tells you exactly what to do with your bath water: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Take care

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:35 pm

Hello, blossom --

To answer your questions:

1) Spells don't backfire.

2) No, a jinx is not a "backfire."

3) There are spells to remove jinxes because jinxes are small curses or runs of bad luck ad people wish to remove them.

4) Yes, it possible to get jinxed.

5) How to protect myself against it?

6) A jinx is not usually linked to your casting a spell -- unless you cast a spell against someone who reverses it back onto you.

7) Protection work is often undertaken after casting a negative spell, to protect against reversing work. If you feel that casting a negative spell may constitute a sin against God's law, you may also ask forgiveness of God.

8) The only time i see spells affecting the spell-caster is when the spell-caster calls upon an unclean or ungodly spirit for help to curse someone and the spirit messes with them. The Intranquil Spirit is a prime example of that. I also see blessings coming to those who bless others with spell-work. That is, if you work for someone to hae a happy marriage, your own marriage may improve. I believe this is just God's way of blessing you for your kindness. I have never seen anything such as you describe in which a spell partially affects someone but is partially absorbed by the spell-caster. I think you are trying to make magic obey some sort of energetic sceintif rules similar to those found with magnetism, electricity, or seismology. Magic does not work tat way.

9) One single pack of 13 Day Her Bath can be used for one day or for 2 or 3 days, depending on how much water you use. The boig bag simply contains he amount found in 13 single bags and is cheaper because it is bulk-packed.

10) It is always recommended to dispose of bathwater. Read this page on disposing of ritual items: http://layingtricks.html

11) There are so many variables in a case like this that we cannot predict the outcome. Since

12) It need not be at a crossroads. Read this page on disposing of ritual items: http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Any further questions you have about cleansing and protection after casting a spell will be moved into the threads on cleansing and protecting yourself before and after doing rootwork. This topic is about "can spells backfire?"

Cleansing Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells
cleansing-before-and-or-after-performin ... -t654.html

Protection Against Reversal-Attack after Crossing Someone
protection-against-reversal-attack-afte ... t4223.html
catherine yronwode

blossom

Unread post by blossom » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:19 am

The spell I did it was back to me/come to me with break-up and sending the woman away who the man I want back is seeing right now. But as I don't want to hurt that woman I sent her to meet her true love, soul mate and happiness which she will find with the other man but not the one I love. As I am not experienced maybe I used some not right words and somehow I put myself into it.

Thank you everyone for an answer and help.

Take care.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:57 pm

Blossom, i find it interesting that when something went wrong after your spell, you immediately thought that the spell itself backfired.

If it were me, i would immediately think that the OTHER WOMAN did a whammy on me.

You are trying to undo this lady's love life. You can say that you don't want to hurt her -- but think about it -- she worked to get where she is with that man. You think she's gonna go nicely? Well, some do and some do not.

What you are experiencing is not some kind of "back fire" or "blow back" -- it is an outright reversing of your cursing!

That's a different topic for a different thread.

Protection Against Reversal-Attack after Crossing Someone
protection-against-reversal-attack-after-crossing-someone-t4223.html

Cleansing Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells
cleansing-before-and-or-after-performing-rootwork-spells-t654.html
catherine yronwode

blossom

Unread post by blossom » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Thank you for such a detailed explanation!

I understand catherineyronwode what are you saying about that other woman, but it made smile on my face :) as the situation is opposite..., I was working about 10 months "on this man", but not with spells but with my pure love and a lot of patient to heal his from the bad experiences from the past to make him be able to live a life in full again and then when the things was seems getting better the other woman came along and took benefit of my work, she "took" him like a jack pot on lottery! But this time I ma not going to give up that quickly.

foxesstone

Unread post by foxesstone » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:58 pm

So I did a spell to jinx someone's car. What happened then was that our car got in an accident.

Then, I did a spell for them to have financial ruin and then that day my bank account was hacked and tons taken out. The bank fixed it of course.

Is it safe to assume that this person has protections up, or that they are reversing my work back to me?

How can I break through their barriers?

FS

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:13 pm

Dear foxesstone,

Yes, I would assume that your enemy is well protected and may have mirror spells or reversing spells in place to return curses.

Reversing is not the same as a spell backfiring on you because of some sort of cosmic justice. It is the result of carefully considered actions on the part of your enemy or someone like a parent or paid root doctor who is protecting the enemy.

It is possible to break through such defensive reversal spells, but you don't know what may lay behind them. I suggest that you get a reading before proceeding with counter-measures, and also be sure to pray on the matter and ask if pursuing a curse is justified in God's eyes.
catherine yronwode

NyGo

Unread post by NyGo » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:33 pm

Hello everyone! I am confused about a few things I'm fairly new to casting spells so I need some assistance. I have never been jinxed or what ever this girl put on me is called. My situation I will try to make short.
I had a reading done because my intuition was screaming for months. It was confirmed voodoo was done. It was more cards on my ex than me. The reader said she broke us up. An he still loves me an wants me back but what she has done to him is also what's been affecting me. It's been 2 weeks since this happened. My life has fallen totally apart. Lost my job today as a cause of all the confusion, depression, massive weight loss ect. I feel like she tormented me slowly over these last 7 months like so I would deteriorate!! I did question God like why am I here? Is this my life? I was suppose to marry that man! After 2 1/2 yrs!!
Fast fw: So two weeks later after cleansing myself and I barely was able to do that.
Now I'm not angry as I was because I am Christian an prayed for ways not to hurt her. HOWEVER this Madness has to stop!! I pray im Justified!!
My questions are
1 I would like to stop her one good time from ever laying anything on me again. Would the mirror box and sending it to Paris work just as good as the graveyard? 2. Can that reverse? 3. I'm not sure if the reversal on her is needed as well and if so which one goes first? 4. I would like to do more but I think I'm boiling :evil: to bad now!
I have read multipul protection furums but because i will eventually be working on him I feel i need help choosing the right one to protect me from backlash from him or her.
I'm waiting on my book (The art of hoodoo candle majic an rootwork) though i haven't started his cleaning by proxy (black male candle for now)
4. Do I wait till I'm done with her first?
Sorry for going left! I also forgot to mention his sister is a spiritual reader as well, however she wasn't able to pick up the spirit until the day I had my reading. She is the one who removed what was cast on me and was able to tell me the girl put it in me. (Slip up with him sexually). Now she did tell me to forget about her brother and take care of me. I don't know if she is protecting him. My question is if she is, 1. Would it have backlash if she is doing work for him? 2. Upon seeing her again how high a possibility she could read I'm working her brother to get him back? 3. How long should I wait to do anything pertaining him and spells? Such as lm scull head and lm clarity oils.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Hi NyGo,

We can't speak to readings you got from unknown sources, so whether or not his sister can pick up on what is happening with you isn't anything we can answer here.

As to your questions on deployment, yes you can mail her to Paris or bury her in a graveyard. Mailing her away can send her packing, whereas a helpful graveyard spirit can hold her down and immobilize her. The choice is yours.

I would work on her first then turn your attention to your target for cleansing and clarity. You can start that work as soon as you are done working her.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

NyGo

Unread post by NyGo » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:18 pm

Hi Miss Athena

I do understand what you are saying about the readings. Or maybe I'm asking the question wrong. Like for instance I can feel certain things sometimes even before it happens. I've cast small spells in the past. haven't tapped into that side of myself for some yrs now. Probably scared of what ill find! I would burn my white candles from time to time. This whole situation has me reevaluating and also wanting to go further with learning hoodoo. NO ONE WILL EVER HURT ME AGAIN OVER A MAN!!

So my question is about spiritual Feeling. Because I never worked her brother so I never questioned this. It seamed like she couldn't read anything off the gf either. Until I called the demon to reveal itself I knew something was wrong with me.

As a spiritual reader would she (or anyone spirituality connected) be able to pick up that I'm doing work on the target? As far as like making a doll by proxy for the uncrossing and protection and later the honey jar ect?.

Nothing hurtful they know I love him an vise versa I just need to know do i keep my distance or keep being myself I live really close to the family.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Hi NyGo,

Got it. The best way to keep your work secret is to put some bay leaves in your shoes while you are performing the work. This will keep other spiritual prying eyes away from you.

Read this forum thread on how to keep your work invisible, as it has ideas and advice that could further help you.

must-we-and-how-can-we-keep-rootwork-se ... n%20secret

Good luck.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

NyGo

Unread post by NyGo » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:07 pm

Thank you Miss Athena.

I've been reading up on as well as delaying work for fear they will know what I am planning or up to. Lol

foxesstone

Unread post by foxesstone » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:11 am

Hello,

Apologies if this post is in the wrong place.

I'm having some major family drama. What's worse is things were going so great!

I did a lot of enemy work on a couple of family members across some years. The work mostly centered around getting rid of them.

Eventually, I stopped doing this enemy work after I was told by an AIRR member that I should not do bad work on family.

So I stopped and just proceeded with doing LOTS of blessing work and healing work to heal all of the mess I caused.

Now, those family members have asked another family member if I did enemy work on them because they are sure of it because bad things have started happening to them.

So now the entire family is all in an uproar.

I wanted to know:

1) How can I hide and protect myself and the old work I've done? A family member has threatened to go to a witch and I don't want to get into a witch war or be cursed when I tried to fix everything and make us a happy family.

2) How in the world do I go about fixing all of this mess? It seems like the trust has been lost and all reconciliation work has been damaged.

Blessings

FS

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:30 pm

Hello foxesstone,

Woo, that's a doozy! I'd put up some protection on yourself ASAP:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

I'd get you and all your family members into a sugar jar also, to start soothe all those raw feelings:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Incorporate Peaceful Family products into your work whenever you can, such as dressing the candles on the sugar jar with Peaceful Family oil:

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

You could also order a Peaceful Family vigil candle from the MISC and get that burning:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

You could also order some Peace Water, put it into a little spritzer bottle, and start spritzing that in corners and in the bathroom to start calming everyone down:

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

To hide yourself, first of all, make sure you ritually deploy any and all remnants from this enemy work you did: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Also, Miss Athena suggested a useful trick above and I'll say it again here: Bay leaves cloak your work; put some in your shoes to hide your from prying spiritual eyes.

Lastly, if you haven't done so already, thoroughly cleanse yourself spiritually to take off any residue from that enemy work. I'd say use a 13 Herb Bath: http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Good luck to you!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

foxesstone

Unread post by foxesstone » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:10 pm

Thank you Sister Jean!

I taped all of our names to the bottom of our sugar jar.

I put all of our names in a honey jar.

I started burning some Fiery Wall of Protection.

I also started burning some stop gossip as I waited for your response just because I wanted to stop this from going any further.

I ordered a ton of dressed candles:
Fiery Wall of Protection
House Blessing
Cast Off Evil
Uncrossing

Whew

I'll order the peace water.

I have some 13 herb left over. I will start that tonight.

I don't recall if I have any thing left over from the enemy work. I don't think so.

Thank you so much!

Fingers crossed things get much better soon!

FS

everlastinglove

Unread post by everlastinglove » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:31 pm

I bought a stay with me 7 day candle for a guy i was seeing long distance. I know he is casually dating a girl in his city. we never met just facetimed. He wants me to move to his state start a whole new life w him.

Meanwhile i am sleeping w a guy in my city. This guy i have no feelings torwards and i told him i would move states by the end of this year and he asked if he could follow me. He is crazy! I slept w him all of one time! Do you think it backfired.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Hello, everlastinglove ,

Spells don't "backfire"

He's just a guy in-love!

Take care

serenity786

Unread post by serenity786 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:12 pm

i am really distraught as i right this and am hoping someone can give me guidance.
I had a love spell casted by an AIRR member 2 months ago and was told it would be successful i just needed to have faith and have patience. in the mean time i thought i would learn to do tarot readings myself to check to see the progress of my spell just to keep myself in a good state of mind. But my target has started going out with another girl at work, or so i think. Also he seems to hate me now. We still dont talk but i can feel soo much anger from him. I would like to think maybe he doesnt even know whats going on but i know thats not true. I am getting positive dreams and i saw some positive signs and was really happy today but then i got home and my ex was there as he watches kids and he just started yelling and screaming at me. he was looking at my credit card bills and making accusations. He saw the payments i made to my rootworker and now is planning to tell everyone what i did. i dont know what he knows exactly but i been sitting here distressed and just feel like killing myself. Did my spell go wrong and back fire on me

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:23 pm

Hello, serenity786

FIRST and FOREMOST, if you feel suicidal, please call this number IMMEDIATELY:

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255

Honestly, I don't know what happened with the spell. We didn't perform it and there's no way of telling you on the forum what it going on. But, love spells do not "backfire".

I will tell you that magic and our behaviors must compliment each other. Him finding out about the Hoodoo work is a definite sign of resistance.

I am sorry that I don't have a clear definite answer for you because I don't know what your reading was or the spell

Please take care of yourself

Missbri1

Unread post by Missbri1 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:44 am

I'm new to the site and figured this would be the perfect place to come for my problem. About 6 months ago I contacted a spell caster I think she worked with hoodoo voodoo from New Orleans I watched plenty of her videos and was impressed I needed a break up spell done on a couple that I thought was a toxic situation and I thought my reasons was justifiable but maybe too evil. She casted the spell on the waning moon and told me the spirits were working well. I noticed the couple started fighting more than 2 months later the guy that I was dating at the time we started to fight more all of a sudden I mean we fought but not almost everyday and I was concerned we fought for 3 months straight while the couple that I tried to break up were happy just recently we broke up and we no longer communicate I think the spell back fired on me and I lost my best friend and lover. I have been having the worst luck for months and idk where to go or what to do. I made a mistake by trying to break up the couple maybe they weren't as bad as I thought she was treating my friend bad.Sorry if this is too long or if this has already been discussed in another forum I need help.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:25 pm

Hello, Missbri1 ,

Spells don' backfire.

But, if your spell was not justified, then there could be problems

Now, if the spell was the correct thing to do IN YOUR HEART (and whether you were right or wrong) and your intentions were good, then I don't believe that this is the cause of your problems. When we say that spells are not justified, it means that you wish harmful intent for no good reason other than your own gratification. You did NOT do this. Instead, you were trying to help.

Therefore, I believe the cause of your fighting is stemming from something else

Wishing you the very best

take care

Maria21

Unread post by Maria21 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:14 pm

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well.

I’m really glad I found this forum, because since yesterday I am very scared, and it’s making me a little sick.

I have been working on trying to manifest with the law of attraction a text message from someone, using videos on YouTube. And I fell on one that was talking about a Contact Spell (the one where you draw angel wings to represent air, and you write in blue that you want the person to contact you, fold the paper 3 times then place it under your phone). I did it twice not knowing anything about magic, and then starting reading on internet about backfire, black magic changing one’s free will and bad karma and now I’m just terrorised... :(

I imagine the worse like bad things happening to me or the people I care about, or for the spell to backfire in the way of the person hating me... :( I teared both papers and threw them to the garbage, but I can’t help worrying and I was wondering if someone could possibly make me feel better... (the video was called “air element magick: call me , contact me spell)

Thank you so much... and sorry for being so dramatic, it’s just just it’s the first time, and I’ve already started to imagine the worst... :(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 17, 2018 11:28 am

Maria21 --

Welcome to our forum, but please understand that this is a place frequented by those who use folk magic comfortably, and particularly those who work in the African-American Christian context of hoodoo, also known as conjure or rootwork.

We cannot judge for you the content of unknown Youtube videos you may have been influenced by or which may have frightened you. Your personality, spiritual inclinations, fears, hopes, and ways of working are all your own to determine and to implement. The laws or rules of your religion or spiritual modality, the beliefs you have about natural or cosmic laws -- all of these things are YOURS to explore, to experience, and to validate.

You may read the previous pages in this long thread to see what others have thought, said, and done, but in the end, your own experiences will teach you more than the anecdotes related by others.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:05 pm

catherineyronwode,

WELL PROTECTED IS THE KEY HERE.

I will have to agree that such person is well protected. Though I dont fancy the idea of mirror spells or reversing spells becauae bad people when they notice their stuff on you bounces back at them, they may go extra mile.

From experience, what kind of Protection work can qualify as "well protected" here?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:42 pm

DannyN --

There are dozens of ways to protect oneself -- i would have to write a book on it to answer that question. Interestingly, one of the toughest forms of protection is when the mother or grandmother of a bad man prays and does spells on his bahalf. It is fairly common.
catherine yronwode

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:20 pm

I think i will stick with Fiery wall of protection with St. Michael as the contact.
Thanks for the info

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”