Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Nightmare Bad Dreams Hag-Riding Incubus Succubus Evil Spirit

lightofthesunca
Newly Registered

Re: Nightmare Bad Dreams Hag-Riding Incubus Succubus Evil Spirit

Unread post by lightofthesunca » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:17 pm

Hello everyone, I'm hoping someone can guide me. My sister is claiming she is being attacked by a witch (can be more than one), she is experiencing very unusual symptoms. She's been to the Doctor and they say everything looks normal. She says she feels as someone is burning her head, it gets super super-hot but she has no fever. Its only in her head that she feels the heat as if someone is burning her head. Also she has felt someone stabbing her with a nail on her back and she's felt bites in her body. She has also seen a white ghost pointing a laser directly to her head. She feels as she is being manipulated and feels as she has lost her own will. She is desperate, I've advise her to bathe herself with hyssop and protect and clean her home with Fiery wall but nothing seems to be working. There's nights she can't sleep because she feels someone’s presence in her room watching her. Other days she’s feels extremely drained and feels as if someone is putting her to sleep. She’s very scared; she is convinced something is attacking her. By the way, she’s never practiced any magic or even believed in it until recently. What can I do to help her? I don’t know who to talk to that can really help us, everyone just want her money! I feel I’m losing her… Please help! Blessings…

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:55 am

lightofthesunca, I have moved your post to the you will find many traditional remedies in this thread, as well as advice for distinguishing between spiritual attack and mental illness, which is not treatable by magic alone.

Nightmare Bad Dreams Hag-Riding Incubus Succubus Evil Spirit
nightmare-bad-dreams-hag-riding-incubus ... t4207.html

See also:

Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack
spell-casting-for-protection-against-sp ... t3222.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

MissMoFro82
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissMoFro82 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:03 pm

A friend's boyfriend recently committed suicide. She has a 5 year old little girl who was out of town at the time.
She never told her daughter what happened. When her daughter came back she started having nightmares and just recently started seeing "the dark man" who she is not upset by. However toys are floating in the room and the activity is getting darker and darker.
I did a reading and its clear that there is unfinished business with the ex.
She asked me to help her and this is just a little beyond me.
I suggested she buy st. Michael candles, and cast off evil.
What products or spells could someone recommend to me. Her little girl is getting sick alot and my friend is feeling low energy and depressed.
Please help us.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:25 am

Hello, MissMoFro82,

This sounds serious

Please read the 5 pages on this thread for spell ideas.

Also, you may want to consider having a Holy Person come to the house and do what they have to do (if it is a demonic entity. Which it could be due to the fact of what is happening and the events surrounding the guy's death).

Wishing them the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMoFro82
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissMoFro82 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:44 am

Thank you Miss Aida For your response.

Shon2deep
Newly Registered

Unread post by Shon2deep » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:29 pm

My daughter told me that she had a vision of my youngest child getting hit by car. She told me she use to have those same visions a couple years ago. I didn't tell her this but I had a few visions of this happening myself. And last year I had a actual dream of him getting ran over. This is very scary. I know that some things can't be prevented. But I can at least try. I have to at least try to do some sort of protection work. And suggestions would be very helpful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:09 pm

Hello, Shon2deep ,

I am so very sorry (and alarmed) that this is happening.

Please please read this page that Miss cat wrote on protection spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Also, you may want to perform a 13 day bath on the child before putting up the protection: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Also, please have the crystal silence league pray for protection (t's a free service). I would do this immediately: www.crystalsilenceleague.org

I am sure that you are keeping a close eye on him.

We'll pray for his safety
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shon2deep
Newly Registered

Unread post by Shon2deep » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:34 am

Thank you Miss Aida for the help and the links. I will get on this immediately.

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:43 am

What can I get for a woman who has a serious demon attack. She constantly moves her hands, always opening the door just to close it again. There is an energy on her that attacks me when she comes near me. I feel so depressed as if being attacked when she comes near me. Right now she is staying with us until she finds a place and the attacks on me are really pretty bad. :?:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:33 pm

Hello, Eric1974,

So sorry to hear this.

Here are products that you can work with.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-run-devil-run.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cast-off-evil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-van-van.html
www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html

There are links from these product pages to other pages giving information on how to use the products.

I hop this helps.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:10 am

Thanks Miss Aida,

I will check them out.

Jgg
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jgg » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:52 am

Hello
I could need some help.
Has anyone an idea how can could do something that moves invisibly in my house make visible or catch them?
Exist an spell to catch an entity?
Thanks for the support

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Hi Jgg,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I have moved your post to the appropriate thread. In the future, please do a search of the forum before posting as there is already a topic related to your questions.

I am sorry this is happening to you. Please read through the posts in this thread and you may find answers. If you still have questions afterwards, feel free to ask us here.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

HappyNess182

Unread post by HappyNess182 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:59 pm

Before my ex boyfriend and I broke up I had a very vivid dream I was in a house with two women speaking in Spanish, it start with me floating from my body and pass places and into a house with rooms painted different colors. The ladies started in the kitchen and I could hear them speak but I have no idea what they where saying.
After that I floated over a table in there dining room a large candle was in the middle a pick and red candle and shells around it inside the shells where my belongs I left at my ex boyfriend's house
They where chanting something for a long time.
In the morning when I woke up I felt as if I never slept like I was out all night long I wanted to know if anyone had any insight to this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:47 pm

Hello, HappyNess182 ,

It sounds like you may have had an an out of body experience!

I wonder where you went??

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

HappyNess182

Unread post by HappyNess182 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:10 am

Hello miss aida,

I don't know where I went but it was weird. It makes me wonder if my ex boyfriend put something on me because I feel drawn to him and we have seen each other or spoken to each other since October.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:44 am

Hello, HappyNess182 ,

I still think it was an out of body experience.

But, it's only my opinion.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

HappyNess182

Unread post by HappyNess182 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:36 pm

Miss Aida,

I think your right ;)
And I caught them in the act.

Thanks for your opinion.

Bralena
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bralena » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Hello to anyone here, this is my first time here. I was sent here by a dear friend of mine and he trusts I can find the help I need. The story is way too long to explain so I'll outline it.

My once in a lifetime love (in our case, we've traveled side by side in every lifetime) passed from the earth a few years ago. One year ago he made his presence known to me and after a short time, I accepted it wasn't my imagination and at last, he's been here with me 24/7.

We had a challenging time communicating because we're both new at this so I've tried to learn by different techniques.

A little background might help to explain why I think we're a beacon. He was an Empath and Clairsentient and of course, he still is. Also, in my ignorance, I used a ghost box without knowing we needed protection. It was terrific for a few days, we were talking and actually having conversations then suddenly all he said was "girlfriend, turn it off off off off ... don't talk"

Fast forward to recently.

I'm actually being violated by strangers pretending to be him, but until it started causing me emotional pain, I mean crying all the time, which I never do, I didn't realize it wasn't him.

He wouldn't ever, ever hurt me, and seeing me cry would hurt him too. When he walked this earth as a man, I called him my Angel because he was genuine and kind, humble, giving, loving and so gifted with song and music that to hear him sing made him a treasure to music lovers in every corner of the globe.

At this very moment, he is away with Saint Michael learning how to be a better protector and being trained as an Angel and I'm experiencing sexual proddings from one of these unwelcome creeps. I keep ignoring him... I have no fear but I'm sick of this and need it to stop.

Today I picked up some holy water at the Saint Pauls Catholic Church and drank a bit, anointed my Saint Benedict medallion, my crucifix, myself, prayed to Saint Michael and soaked my feet in a rock salt cleanse but he won't even lighten up.

I can't bother my Angel with this as I had to push him to leave me for this training, he didn't want to leave me unprotected. I need to learn fast or have someone do things for me.

Whew... see, even leaving out 9/10ths and it's still a long story. Sorry about that ...

1) I don't want to buy kits and things that I don't know how to use and make things worse.

2) I've been to the Root Workers page and it's very difficult to know who to try to get to help me.

3) Any advice is anticipated and welcome.

Reason: it posted as a reply but I posted as a new topic??

Geenasz12
Newly Registered

Unread post by Geenasz12 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:07 am

Hi

I've been having these terrible nightmare every other night, that looks to be a woman coming to harm me and my children.

I've started having these horrible dreams after I met my fiances ex wife, for the first time and she also got to meet my children. Is this some sort of warning!?

I have the feeling she's going to try to ruin our relationship.

I don't know if I should do a spiritual cleansing or a reading? Or any other suggestions. I was also planning on protection spell for my family.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:51 pm

Hello Geenasz12,

I think all your instincts are right in this situation. I think a reading would be a good idea, I think spiritual cleansing of yourself/kids/home would be a good idea, and I think protection (after the cleansing) would be an extra good idea.

Find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

I think cleansing your home with Chinese Wash would be great: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Protection information here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

wiccanewbie
Newly Registered

Unread post by wiccanewbie » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Thank you so much for your response, I am really just desperate for help at this point in time, there are dark evil forces are attacking me constantly day and night I don't know very much about witchcraft or the occult but I believe people have a curse on me or a voodoo doll of me due to the constant feeling of me being burned, poked, people pulling my legs, touching my genitalia, but the main problem I am having is that these people are constantly sodomizing me non-stop its painful, and am in desperate need of assistance I have been going through this for 5 years already and have tried all types of things to help but nothing is helping, I've lost 4 jobs due to this curse or evil forces they keep me up all night harassing me, currently I haven't slept in 2 weeks. I have been to two family doctors and two psychologist and they all told me I'm perfectly healthy physically and mentally, so logically the only think that it could be is that its voodoo or a mirror curse. If anybody could please advise me or help to perform some magic I am willing to pay. Please help me. Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello, wiccanewbie ,

Please read the pages on this thread.

After reading them, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

+sloanlove
Newly Registered

Unread post by +sloanlove » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:31 pm

This eloquent account of an encounter with witchcraft seems anything but supernatural. The slave owner and slaves all living in the same room while this male slave tricks his mind in to rationalizing the unimaginable is heartbreaking yet in the end he did the biggest trick of all he made her disappear leaving him cleaving to her wet skin. Which one was the witch. :(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:03 pm

I believe the above refers to this Southern Spirits web page: http://www.southern-spirits.com/grimes-hag-riding.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

peakmill

Unread post by peakmill » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:00 am

Hello all,
I've been doing some love work on my ex and yesterday I fed him some of my MB and did a simple candle spell for reconciliation. Then last night I kept dreaming over and over that me and him would be doing something together and every time he said he'd be right back I would freak out because I thought he wasn't going to come back but he always did... then later on more towards the morning I woke up but my body felt tingly all over and I couldn't move. My eyes were closed and I was snoring and I could see everything. I just couldn't move it was like sleep paralysis. Do you think this had anything to do with the ritual I had done last night ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:18 pm

Hello, peakmill ,

You could have done or said something wrong and attracted an incubus

Please listen to this radio show on how to get rid of it:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-41215

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

peakmill

Unread post by peakmill » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:42 am

I think you're right miss Aida. Yesterday my ex didn't speak to me all day so I sent him a message he told me that he had been having bad dreams lately and that he was thinking a lot about how he doesn't want to be in a relationship with anybody ever again and that I should move on. I must've done something very wrong because it came out of nowhere.

ceramist
Newly Registered

Unread post by ceramist » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:22 am

I would buy a reversing candle. They are red inside, black outside. Dress it with uncrossing oil, burn uncrossing incence, take a bath in uncrossing bath & have wash her house down with uncrossing bath mop water. There's more than one spell here. Put old keys, & glass water floats from the sea & hang them iver windows &'doors. It scrambles magick, sending it back to the sender. She should also take a bath in uncrossing bath from luckymojo. The reversing candles work like a charm! Set mirrors around the house to send magic back or take them, flip them over so nothing can get through. As a Witch I can tell you how to handle another. During the waning moon when there is likely to be an attack draw a 6 ft circle with a pentagram in the middle & have her sleep there. Magical attacks will happen during the waning moon, usually on Saturday & Tuesday nights. Someone most likely constructed a voudoo doll of her, is holding it over a candle flame, sticking pins it, etc. she probably knows the person. If it's that strong they most likely collected hair from her brush. Witch bottles buried near the home entrance is good. She should fill a jar with her urine, then add nails, razor blades & old nails. Seal it with wax, then bury it. She should wear a protection charm or a mojo bag on her person Also follow what they tell you do do here. They are very knowledgeable people.I also recommend having her get a tarot reading to find out who is behind this attack. I have been using hoodoo for many years & it always works very well.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:03 pm

Hello ceramist,

That's some good advice in that post, thank you sharing that. However, as this is a forum about Lucky Mojo products and hoodoo, let's try to stay on those topics. Thanks!

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Not sure if this is the right place, but I believe it is because I think my son's ex girlfriend is a succubus.

While they were together, he changed into someone I didn't recognize. He did a 180 from the child I raised. I couldn't tell him anything ( no one could). It literally changed THE DAY she moved out... because she is now dating my ex-boyfriend (OMG) and has changed him as well. Ever since they've been together, he's been mean, surly, nasty and hard to deal with (just like my son was). It seems to be only when hes around her, though. When he texts me from work, he's fine. But then he came over to drop off money owed me after (she was in the car), he was a complete asshole. When he came over the other day alone, we spent 4 hours together and he was like his old self. He asked what I need to do for him to be with me again. He did that while I was on the phone with him yesterday, too. Another thing is that when we were together, we would finish each others sentences and think the same things. I am an empath and I've been sick for the last 3 days not knowing why. Only to find out that he's been sick for the last 3 days (he only told me just now).

I am doing breakup work, but I don't know anything about this kind of being. Please help. I am so lost and this chick needs to go far away and trap people who deserve it. Thank you. <3
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:12 am

Hello AStarIsBorn,

I'm sorry you are having to deal with this woman and all her trouble. I may be wrong, but I don't think succubi are physical people, I believe they are spirits. You may just have a straight-up evil person on your hands. But if you want to learn more about succubi, a great place to start would be to scroll up and read the other posts in this thread.

In addition to doing the break-up work you're already doing, you may want to consider adding in reversing work as well, to reverse this woman's evil deeds and words back onto her. Check out this page for more information:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Take care.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:40 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I had a reading and she's not using magic. But she has really bad energy, so I may use Reversal on her. I just picked the LM oil up
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:23 am

Hello MrsBrown,

If you are doing break up work on them, make sure you are wearing protection on yourself as well. Also you can do a come to me or love me spell at the same time to draw him to you. I would consider doing clarity work on him to see the light. Use a white skull candle, dress with clarity oil, clarity powder and add eyebright herb to it to open his eyes. Burn 7 days as you pray for clarity.

Best of luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:43 am

Great suggestions, j82!

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:09 pm

I've been having nightmares recently all of them involve an ex I've cut and cleared in my nightmares it ranges from me running from him in a swamp, to me witnessing a dark ritual he's involved in to bind me " he doesn't know anything about magic and can barely read so I know he's not himself doing anything" but here lately I've been thinking of him a lot feeling desperate and sad without reason jealous of him again without reason and he's a recurring player in my dreams I'm wondering if these dreams are a way for the divine to warn me? Perhaps he's paid a brujo to curse me or do love work on me? I've added lavender and peaceful home powders to my pillow anything else good for nightmares?

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:43 pm

Stillsosola,

Thyme, Chamomile, Mullein, and Hops are all good for nightmares.

If you have Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, the entries for these herbs might give you some other ideas. Also on page 214 there is a list of herbs for mental health, sleep, and nightmares that you might find useful.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

You may also find this page on "Spells to end nightmares and bring good dreams" helpful - http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/gooddreams.html

Don't forget to read the rest of this forum topic (337 posts) for other ideas!

Good Luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”