Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

HRCC: Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course

How to take cat's Correspondence Course, plus news about Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Workshops, Apprenticeships, and Parties.
Cindylouwho808

Re: HRCC: Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course

Unread post by Cindylouwho808 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:31 am

Thank you so much for your response Catherine. Your absolutely correct in that if a practitioner is not familiar with what these spells look like (curse,hex,jinx), they wouldn't be able to properly diagnose such a condition for themselves or others. I never even bothered to look at from this perspective of thinking. I have always felt drawn to conjure, but have struggled greatly with how I was taught to view such things. I do see myself becoming a practitioner at some point, but I feel that I first must answer questions within myself. I hope that makes sense. As some say, when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. I have the utmost respect for how you choose to pass along the things you were taught as it shows great respect and reverence to those who taught you. Thank you for providing a much needed perspective in learning all aspects of rootwork and conjure. 🙏

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:49 am

This is just a simple reminder to all Forum users who are also current students or past graduates of the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course:

You probably know this already, because i tell it to every prospective student during our interview time together, but ... once you sign up as a student you will have access to the private student / graduate portion of the Forum, where more than 7,000 posts from the year 2003 to the present reside, most of them dealing with material published in the course book or contingent to the homework.

If you are a student or graduate, then your Forum permissions should have been set so that when you log in, you can see, read, and post within the private sub-forum.

If you are a student or graduate and CANNOT see, read, or post within the private sub-forum, please contact nagasiva yronwode and ask him to help.

At the present time, the best way to contact him would either be through his personal account at Facebook (if you are his friend there) or through this Forum message thread:

Trouble Posting / Cannot Post
trouble-posting-cannot-post-t102.html

Hoping to see all of my new students and my old, as well as the past graduates in the students and grads sub-forum!
catherine yronwode

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:49 am

I will surely consider enrolling for this curse in due time.
But the issue is that I live in Africa. How do you reconcile :
Sending over assignments
Mailing finished assignments to you

There may seem to be obvious bottlenecks here

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Catherine's Correspondence Course and Apprenticeship Program”