Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell Timing: Moon Phases, Moon Signs, Moon Void of Course

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member
Re: Spell Timing: Moon Phases, Moon Signs, Moon Void of Course

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:28 pm

Correct me if I’m wrong — as far as the planetary hour of Mars, if the work is being done during the day then the time is 1 o’clock; if it’s being done at night then the time is 10 o’clock. Is this correct because I’m going to be doing more break up work and this is the route I want to take this time.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

ScorpioKate
Forum Member

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:00 pm

Hi inquiringminds128!

As far as planetary hours, they are different every day. The first hour of the "day" is attributed to the ruler of the day. Also, the time between sunrise and sunset is the "day" and sunset to sunrise is "night". Night and day are divided equally into 12 parts but since right now, day is longer than night, the day hours will be longer than the night hours. So, since literally every hour is going to change every day, you could probably just look it up for the upcoming week as to which hours are Mars hours. I would imagine you'd want to do it on Tuesday.

Something else I was thinking at first is that since Mars is in retrograde, I was thinking it might not be so great to do anything with it right now. But then I thought about it for another second and that might actually be an even better idea than I ever would've thought lol. Since you're doing break up work, Mars in retrograde will be perfect. It'll be a mix of fire and frustration as opposed to fire and love lol. I'm not a moderator, but just my sense of caution is urging me to suggest that you stay away from both of these people for a while. Only because they both will be a lot more negatively fired up than usual so if one of them is someone you care for, it might cause you some negative Mars energy as well if they then turn on you once they've destroyed their current partner. I think it would be a lot more difficult to turn that ship back around to sweetness and kindness, once it was set full speed ahead in the direction of destruction and anger. Especially with a mercury retrograde.. Even though it's not at all the Intranquil Spirit, it sort of has a similar vibe to it in my opinion. But these are also all the reasons why it will be a very explosive (and clever) break up. I hope it goes well for you though, and that you can stay out of the line of fire and get the things that you're wanting :)

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:51 am

ScorpioKate,

Thank you so much for your suggestions and insights. I just had an sexual encounter with one of the people that’s going to be included in this break up spell. That took place on August 1. I’m going to look more into the planetary hour thing online using Google.

Thanks a bunch
— inquiringminds128
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

alexinmadison
Forum Member

Unread post by alexinmadison » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:00 pm

While I feel a certain kinship with the idea of working spells during certain phases of the moon, waiting for a waxing or waning moon doesn’t always work for what I want to accomplish. What’s the conventional wisdom of this in hoodoo?

Thank you for all advice. Best!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:06 pm

Dear alexinmadison --

Welcome to our forum.

I have placed your question in the "Spell Timing: Moon Phases, Moon Signs, Moon Void of Course" thread and i think that if you read it all the way from page one, you will have your answer and will have learned a lot!

If after that you still have questions, just ask.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”