Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Questions about Techniques

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Questions about Techniques

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 07, 2018 8:50 am

Dear lil_ny007 --

The situation you describe sounds unusual to me, in a spiritual sense. These entities sound more like unclean spirits than like spirit guides. I am replying to you in the "Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints" thread, because that is where you posted, but these spirits sound more like troubling spirits than like guiding angels.

In the case of unclean spirits who are unsettling a person in the form of negative voices, which may be the case, since you describe them as "disagreeable" and state that "everyday is a fight," i would do TWO things: Call upon Jesus, who cast unclean spirits out of his followers and is well regarded in this task, and also make an appointment with a psychologist or psychiatrist to receive testing for schizophrenia or other forms of thought disorder that cause the phenomenon known as auditory hallucinations.In other words, get both a medical determination of the cause and treatment of the phenomenon, which may be a form of mental illness and not a spirit infestation, and at the same time undertake a well-known spiritual remedy.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

lil_ny007
Newly Registered

Unread post by lil_ny007 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:29 am

I know it is related to my so called spirit guide (who I don't like) as they state they won't leave until I do as they want (It will never happen ever). Other people have also told me the same too and they are strangers that don't know me.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 07, 2018 4:36 pm

Hello lil_ny007,

As Miss Cat mentioned these "so-called" spirit guides do not sound like guides at all but some kind of troublesome entity. I would second Miss Cat's recommendation to seek a qualified mental health provider to rule out any possible mental disorder and make prayers to Jesus to cast out these spirits.

Peace~

Nathen

DannyN
Forum Member

Unread post by DannyN » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:03 pm

Hi all,

I am DannyN and I live in West Africa.

I have been reading a lot abot Laws of Attraction, Awareness, HooDoo, Wicca and general spirituality, and I love what I have seen so far.

I recently stopped attending Church because I had a bad experience with my pastor (a story for another day).

I recently knew about St Expedite when I needed money urgently to pay my rents. I petitioned him and he seem to have worked alnost instantly; though I have not received the money, but the person that promised to give it to me seems serious and is one that would have told me out-rightly that he wouldnt, that is if he doesnt want to.

I and my brothers are 101% sure some one or people have crossed or hexed or Jinxed my entire family:

Our first son is lost in the USA since he travelled for studies. We found him via internet some 10 years ago, but after the news went round my village, he lost again.

Then non of us the 5 sons here is doing well, no matter our intelligence. When we are lucky to get some money, we misuse it again.

Our wives cant get a job or when they do, the company shuts down, or the govt official they work under gets fired.

SPIRITUAL BATH:

After my research, I got to know about Spiritual Bath with Hyssop and Rue and I told my brothers we must do it, and we are in the process of ordering the items.

A FEW QUESTIONS:

1. How do we work with Saint Anthony in finding our brother lost in USA? Alter layout, procedure, Thanks offering and Prayer?

2. How Do I and one of my brothers work with Saint Lazarus to heal us of a terminal disease? Alter layout, procedure, Thanks offering and Prayer?

3. Can I buy the ALL SAINTS OIL in herb form? With my experience, Shipping liquid may prove difficult.

4. I am New in real estate business and I want to know how to work with Saint Joseph (and / or Our Lady of Loretto) to make me a huge success. Alter layout, procedure, Thanks offering and Prayer?

5. What are the recommended family home Protection method against evil people (because we know they are around, and as the chiefdom of our clan, we cant avoid them)

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:21 pm

DannyN --

\Thank you for getting in touch with us. Unfortunately, we do not ship our goods to Africa, due to repeated troubles with customs and postal delivery theft.

I am sorry to hear about your son. That must be terrible, to have lost contact with him that way.

Good luck with the Hyssop and Rue bath -- it is an old favourite and i hope it will do you well.

1. Read more about Saint Anthony

here: http://luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

and here: saint-anthony-spiritual-supplies-questi ... 7-240.html

and here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Anthony

2. Read more about Saint Lazarus

here: http://luckymojo.com/saintlazarus.html

and here: saint-lazarus-spiritual-supplies-t7272.html

and here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Lazarus

3. No, it is only available as an Oil, Incense, Bath Crystals, and Sachet Powders -- and, again, we do not ship to Africa.

4. Read about Saint Joseph

here: http://luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

and here: saint-joseph-spiritual-supplies-questio ... 10709.html

and here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Joseph

Read about Our Lady of Loreto

here: http://www.luckymojo.com/ourladyofloreto.html

and here: our-lady-of-loretto-spiritual-supplies- ... 14630.html

5. Protection spells are another matter, so please ask those questions in the area of the Forum about Protection,

here: ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-protection ... k-f42.html

Good luck.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

DannyN
Forum Member

Unread post by DannyN » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:22 am

Ernie,
Thanks for your response. I appreciate.
About delivery, dont bother about that. Here in my country, there are many 3rd party logistics companies based in USA/Europe/China that we use to order things from abroad. We place the order with their name and warehouse address, then pay, sellers ship to them within USA and they ship to us within 2-5 days.

While replying, just forget about the delivery problem, I have that sorted. Just focus on solutions to assisting me solve my problems.

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:41 am

DannyN --

Thanks for letting me know you use third-party logistics. That's fantastic! I love how that is solving so many problems for small companies like ours.
catherine yronwode

DannyN
Forum Member

Unread post by DannyN » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:25 am

Ok, so do i assume that Sachet Powders can substitute the oil? Or maybe you explain how to use oils like olive oils (widely available here) to reconstitute the powder into oils again

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:44 pm

DannyN --

The sachet powder is a starch-based powder and will not mix with oil. We use sachet powders to dust the body, to blow into the air, to mix with dirt and lay down something for people to step into r step over, and to dust paperwork without leaving a stain. Read more about the history and use of sachet powders here:

Sachet Powders and Dusts in the Hoodoo Tradition
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html

We have a forum section on sachet powders here, with a place for general questions as well as for specific questions about named oils that we make. It is here:

Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
sachet-powders-in-hoodoo-rootwork-and-c ... ls-f8.html
catherine yronwode

DannyN
Forum Member

Unread post by DannyN » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:44 am

Hello all,
This thread is rather very long (and sorry to say, I have many things to research here).
I have worked with Saint Expedite and he worked almost instantly. One thing I know is that there are specifics you have to do: Table cloth colour is red (his colour); The alter was set up in a triangle format - his image at the back, Glass with candle on the front/left (with petition paper under the glass)and Glass of water on Front/Right.

Can experienced persons please share specifics like:
1. What are his colour(s)
2. What will be on alter table?
3. Is there a specific way to place the items on the alter?
4. Do you thank him before or after he has come through to you? As i know, you only thank St Expedite with red flower and poundcake and coins on the cake when he comes through.
5. If flowers are needed on the table while praying/thanking him, CAN I USE PLASTIC FLOWERS or it must be fresh live flowers?
6. Can I get a sample Petition (is it needed?)
7. How to pray for him - Novena or normal prayer? If normal, how many days?

exasatontelia
Forum Member

Unread post by exasatontelia » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:59 pm

Hi there,

I am new to the website and I am trying to post a question but have no idea how to create a new topic. Please feel free to move my question to the right area.

I have been working with Santa Marta la Dominadora twice, and doing the Novena every Tuesday with a green candle and offerings and I know she always works for me. This second time that I have been doing the Novena it’s been a while and I still light up her candle to honour her every Tuesday though the Novena is over its been months now. I lift up the candle and there is my ex’s photo under it and I was shocked to see that one of her eyes in the photo is closed. It was a photo of her smiling with both eyes open and one of her eyes is closed.

Please can anyone help me with this? What can this mean? I know it sounds crazy but it really is that way and I couldnt believe it. Is she winking at me? Is it a sign that I should let this go to sleep?

Thank you a lot.

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:00 pm

DannyN -

1. Red is pretty common, I would also say green. He is also called "The saint of many colors". You may want to see this page for a lot of information about St. Expedite - http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html as well as this forum - saint-expedite-spiritual-supplies-quest ... t5531.html

2. Many things can go on an altar, all you really need is an image if you have absolutely nothing else. You may want to look at this book - http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooshrinesandaltars.html

3. See 2

4. Its usually said that you give your promised thanks once he comes through for you. Basically whatever you promise him, make sure he gets it when you said you'd give it.

5. If you choose to use flowers, then I would use real flowers vs fake. If for no other reason than to know when they need changed, as nothing lasts forever (when they wilt, for instance).

6. I don't understand this question, sorry. If your asking should you use a petition? Sure, you could. Check out this book for lots of examples of petitions - http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html and this forum topic - petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 9-780.html

7. I again would say this depends on you, there are novenas to him or you can simple pray from your heart.

You may also like to check this forum post and the one following for some other answers to some of your questions, and the topic may also provide other information your looking for - saint-expedite-novena-candle-questions- ... tml#p69173

Hope this helps answer your questions, or at least show you where to find them!

----------------

Exasatonelia -

This sounds like you would best benefit from a reading, however readings aren't done on the forum. I suggest you find you a reader at AIRR that can help you find out what this sign is, if it is a sign at all! - http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Hope you find your answer!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

DannyN
Forum Member

Unread post by DannyN » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:10 pm

OH MY,
So sorry I didnt know I forgot to add the Saint I was actually asking about: SAINT ANTHONY - THE SAINT FOR LOST THINGS.
All the questions I asked was about Saint Anthony, not Expedite (I used St Expedite as example because I know prety much all about him)

DannyN
Forum Member

Unread post by DannyN » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:16 pm

I'll repeat the questions correctly this time for easier directions:

Hello all,
This thread is rather very long (and sorry to say, I have many things to research here).
I am searching for all i Can get about working with Saint Anthony, the Patron Saint for Lost Things/Persons. I want to petition him to help us find my brother who has been lost in the USA since he travelled for education.

I have worked with Saint Expedite and he worked almost instantly. One thing I know is that there are specifics you have to do: Table cloth colour, Altar set up format, etc

Can experienced persons please share specifics on how to setup Altar for Saint Anthony and other issues like:
1. What are his colour(s)
2. What will be on alter table?
3. Is there a specific way to place the items on the alter?
4. Do you thank him before or after he has come through to you? As i know, you only thank St Expedite with red flower and poundcake and coins on the cake when he comes through.
5. If flowers are needed on the table while praying/thanking him, CAN I USE PLASTIC FLOWERS or it must be fresh live flowers?
6. Must it be a specific type of flower, eg Rose, or just any flower with his colour?
7. Can I get a sample Petition (is it needed?)
8. How to pray for him - Novena or normal prayer? If normal, how many days?

Thanks in anticipation

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:47 am

DannyN -

Some of the answers remain the same - 2,3,5,7, and 8.

1. Looking at the colors the saint wears is a fairly easy way to tell the saints color. In this case probably brown, or blue and yellow. For more information on St. Anthony see this page - http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

4. This answer is practically the same as well. See the above link and the heading "GIVING THANKS TO SAINT ANTHONY"

6. I'm sure he would be happy to receive any flower, or as you said, such flowers with colors attributed to him, but a think a Lily would be a great offering, should you have it. Reading the link from 1. and seeing his image may help you understand why. Though I wouldn't say a flower is entirely necessary if you don't have it, but a nice touch if you do.

8. Also in the link in 1. there are a handful of prayers that can be used.

You may also find useful information here - saint-anthony-spiritual-supplies-questi ... t5247.html

Also - I realize your fairly new to the forum, but try not to use the quote feature as its against the rules - "6) Please do not quote people". It makes the forum even longer ;). If you want to address a certain line from a previous post I suggest using " " and posting the link to the post your referencing by right clicking on the title of the POST (ex. Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Questions about Techniques) and copying the link address like this one to an introduction post of another member with the forum rules - it-s-about-time-i-get-around-to-this-t9 ... ml#p381915

Good luck and I hope you find your brother safe and sound!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:46 am

Thanks for the great answer, RevJames!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

peterwilliams623
HRCC Student

Unread post by peterwilliams623 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Hi everyone,
I have a question about the spirit in the Green Devil Money Spell, this isn't about the spell itself...

I have a need to do this spell for someone but have always been concerned about using the so called "trickster" spirits. I have always believed that indeed, they will grant your wish but in return, take something from you.

I have read the LM page on the spell and spirit and it is my understanding that he is a trickster. Is there any precautions I should take with invoking this spirit or is there a way to offer payment? I would like to use him but am fearful that he will take something away from me either as payment or otherwise.

Peter.
Thank you St. Jude for prayers answered

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Ah, peterwilliams623 --

You have identified the risk in that and many similar spells. Working with less-than-noble spirits always carries the possibility that the spirit will turn on you. It takes both bravery -- and foolhardiness -- to call upon a devil to help you win your money back. For some the risk is worth it, for others it is not. I know of no old, traditional way to insulate yourself against a tricksy spirit, beyond calling upon the Most High to remove it. I guess i am a bit of a risk-taker because when i am angry enough, i will use this spell. Your mileage may vary.
catherine yronwode

peterwilliams623
HRCC Student

Unread post by peterwilliams623 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:37 pm

Thank you Cat. It seems that I might be better off trying something else. I've always had an aversion to dealing with the tricksters.
Thank you St. Jude for prayers answered

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”