Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:41 pm

SpellsnSuch --

This question is often asked, and the answer is always the same: you call the name of the one for whom your spell is laid as you do the work, and you can say "and no one else."
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:39 am

Is there a link that provides a list of love spells that specifically calls for menstrual blood? I was pregnant and therefore hadn’t had my cycle in months, but now it’s returning and I want to use some of that good ‘ol menstrual blood to my advantage LOL! I’m just not too sure how.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

0asis
Forum Member

Unread post by 0asis » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:32 pm

*UPDATE*

So I had been giving my love my MB for about a month or two, and finally starting seeing movement with him.

-As per my last post, he just knows when I'm on my flow by looking at me. I'm apparently more attractive.
-What has changed since then in my relationship has been the fact that he used to not want children.. now he had a change of heart and would like to I guess have them with me.

I know there are people out there like me who sit on this forum for hours and immerse themselves in the wealth of knowledge this wonderful website offers, so I do want to share my story and hopefully it will work for someone else.

I used my blood in his coffee, and I put it in his food. I usually just added it in when the food was finished and then prayed Psalm 23, I also used it in vegetables and seasoned it so well that you couldn't taste it. I always did it on the first or second day of the cycle.

Since this turned out to be quite successful for me, I'm hoping to get a proposal now.. I would love a marriage proposal before a baby honestly lol but it seems to me he talks more about a baby at the moment :lol:

Best wishes xo
0asis

Sha_77_ini
Forum Member

Unread post by Sha_77_ini » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:54 am

Hello, I am new to this forum. I happened to find it on Google after a friend told me and I saw the results she got from giving her "friend" her menstrual blood. I am so interested in doing this. In fact I already have some blood I saved today to put in his food tomorrow. I love this man with my everything and he knows. He accepts my love and loves the attention I give to him BUT he would not return the affection the way I want it.
I have a few questions - I have searched the forums but I cannot find anything to answer the question:

1) when feeding menstrual blood in food does it matter what phase the moon is in? I plan on doing it tomorrow and the moon is "Waning Gibbous" would this have a negative effect? Should I just freeze the blood and wait for a "waxing moon"?

2) I had the copper IUD inserted (no hormones) does this make a difference, is the blood just as good?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:17 am

Sha_77_ini --

Welcome to the Forum.

1) When you go back to the times before refrigeration, the time to put blood in a man's food would have been "when fresh," but people have also been drying it and using it as a powder for centuries. For the past few decades we have had an easy way to do this, using aluminum foil, from which the dried blood can be peeled away. Freezing is regional (electrical freezers and ice have not long been common in the tropics) and is also popular. So menstrual blood can indeed be used at any time.

Regarding the position of the moon, there are three factors that may -- or may not -- be considered by any workers:

First, there are the moon's phases, with which you seem well acquainted. Those who are not familiar with Moon phases can check this page out:

http://luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

And, yes, according to that, a waning moon is not the best time for starting such a job, keeping in mind that the starting date sets the tone for the entire work.

Second, don't forget the Moon's SIGNS, which have been extensively used in African American practice since Emancipation in part due to the simultaneous but unrelated rise in the distribution of lunar almanacs as advertising for a variety of domestic and agricultural products. Good signs for menstrual blood spells to start would be bold and active Aries, to affect the head and thus the mind; fertile and nurturing Cancer, to affect the desire to stay at home and raise children; and suggestively stinging Scorpio, to affect the sex organs. Note that blood is iron-rich and red, thus ruled by Mars, as are the signs Aries and Scorpio, while Cancer, on the other hand, is ruled by the Moon, which governs watery and tidal cycles, and the menstrual cycle is similar to and may coincide with the lunar cycles. There is a lot more that could be written about this, with respect to all kinds of spells and all of the Moon's signs, and some day i shall.

Third, when the Moon is void of course, or undergoing an eclipse, most folks caution to not begin a spell or to plant crops. Moon-void-of-course data is easily found for any month via printed or online almanacs.

2) Regarding the effect that a copper IUD may have, the blood is a personal concern -- you are getting part of YOU into HIM if you are heterosexual or HER if you are a lesbian. The affect of sterility is not as relevant as you might think. The effect of copper is actually kind of interesting, as it is ruled by the planet Venus -- but that is probably too deep to get into on this forum.

For many more spells and thoughts about the use of menstrual blood in hoodoo, please pick up a copy of this wonderful book:

BOO-GRI-WOWO
Women's Work by Aura Laforest
$9.00

Home-Style Hoodoo Spells for Marriage, Sex, and Motherhood.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:10 am

Hi,
I have bad news after I did honey and some other spells. My boyfriend is so stubborn. Now he is going out with a another woman. Last night i saw them at a bar I could not stop my self and got mad but I left the place. Now I want to tie his nature. I have a his penis photo. What I can do with that and how i tie his nature stop perform sex?
How long will take come my order? I did not receive my order yet. Its has been almost 3 weeks.
Please give me how to tie nature. And will this make his sexual perform weak?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:42 am

awdmoon+,

Call the shop if you have questions about an order. You can stick the photo in the freezer, attach it to a cucumber similar size dressed with alum to pucker it up, needles and pins to cause pain etc. Many options. If you can get a personal item like his hair, cum, dirty clothing to add to it even better. This will stop his penis up even for you. To tie his nature you want to get a string and dress it with his cum. LM has a book that discusses this topic very well written by Cat and I would highly recommend it.

HOODOO HERB AND ROOT MAGIC
by Catherine Yronwode

A great book on breaking people up who deserve it:

DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida

Another good book on revenge work like stopping a nature of a man:

Order-Cursing-And-Crossing-by-Miss Aida-published-by-Lucky-Mojo-Curio-Company-in-Forestville-California CURSING AND CROSSING FROM THE LUCKY MOJO CURIO CO.
by Miss Aida
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:44 am

Thank you J82.

But I don't want freeze his or not up his penis forever. Specially for me. LOL. No I don't want do that forever. I just want to do temporarily. If I do this, Can undo it again after?
I started vinegar jar last night With information LM.
Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:46 am

Hello awdmoon+,

If you want to keep his sexuality healthy, then don't curse it. Instead, use a nation sack to tie his nature. You may need to do Break Up work first before you can really start working on his sexuality, if you don't want to just flat-out destroy it.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:38 pm

Hi Thank you Sister Jean.

I ordered nation sack and lots of oils. I hope i get them next week we have long weekend here. I started Vinegar jar Sat.

I make a mojo bag found coins and had a thread with his semen but i used a only piece of that saved for my LM nation sack.

I asked question hope answered.

1) If i do a vinegar spell, is it fine to keep nation bag in my bra when i do the spell ?

2) Why I don't get notification of my posts? i have to search through spells to go find.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:04 pm

awdmoon+

1) If you feel comfortable doing it that way, do it that way.

2) I think you ought to ask that question in the technical help section of the forum -- it has nothing to do with faithfulness spells, and i think one of our tech people would be able to help you better than i am. The tech section of the forum i think you may want is this:

tech-help-needed-bookmarks-and-subscrip ... t5587.html
catherine yronwode

Sha_77_ini
Forum Member

Unread post by Sha_77_ini » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:21 am

Just wanted to give an update:

This guy was always sweet to me but I wanted to draw him closer to me so I fed him menstrual blood. He started to get mean and then he decided for us to be "just friends." Menstrual blood didn't work for me :? I'm so heart broken because everything fell apart :(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:36 am

Sha_77_ini --

Thanks for posting your honest assessment of your outcome, even though it was negative. This presents me with an opportunity to comment that spells are not guaranteedto work, of course, but i would like to take it a bit farther:

Some men are well aware of the way that women use menstrual blood to capture their sexuality -- and many of them have learned ways to diagnose the condition, generally by recognizing that they are suddenly feeling irrationally monogamous (for them) and recalling an incident in which they may have been fed. Such men also are familiar with ways to remove a rite of capture, and to untie their nature. In cases like this, the woman and the man are, at some level, engaged in a magical war of rulership over the relationship. Some men, realizing they cannot win, will drop the relationship rather than continuing to cleanse themselves of the magical tie.

Additionally, there are mothers who do work to protect and cleanse their sons from the wily ways of young women. They may be waiting for that "perfect" daughter-in-law or, sad to say, they may wish to keep their sons with them for economic and emotional reasons that are inherently selfish. These mother-originated situations are not as common as those of wise w=men cleansing themselves, but in my years in this work, i have seen dozens of such cases.

Thank you for letting me explain a bot, and i hope that your next use f menstrual blood goes better!
catherine yronwode

Brujaxo
Forum Member

Unread post by Brujaxo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:39 pm

Hello!

I’m new here and just made an account today. Was googling menstruation spells and stumbled here. Have been reading this thread pretty much from the start up until now for the past few days and found some amazing information! So glad this thread has been going as long as it has!

I just want to make our bond with one another stronger/deeper and get him to commit. I already know he feels very deeply for me and we once spent 6 hours on the phone one night and he basically poured his heart out to me and told me he feels free and himself when he is with me. So the love is there. Just want to give a little push for him to actually be my boyfriend.

1) I read somewhere in this thread that only spells using your menses will only work if its ingested.

2) However, I found a spell on another website that I tried yesterday evening and will see if I notice any effects within the coming days, weeks and months. Basically, in that spell I had to light 7 candles in my kitchen then 7 in my bathroom. Boil 3 quarts of water. Once the water is boiled add salt and stir for 7 minutes and visualize/focus on my love. After the seven minutes i pour the boiling water into my plugged bathroom sink and have a photo of my love taped to my mirror above my sink. Then add 7 drops of my menses. Then focus/meditate on my intent and speak what I want from my love. I made the spell my own and did a prayer of protection and cleansed my home prior to doing the spell. I also dressed all 14 candles in attraction oil before lighting them. And I also arranged the candles in a pentagram. We’ll see if it works. Pretty excited.

3) My love is coming over tonight and I plan on feeding him my menses just in case.

4) After that i’m leaving the situation alone completely to allow the spell work to take effect or not.

Wish me luck!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Brujaxo --

Hello and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum. We have been going since 2008, so there is a wealth of community and professional knowledge here.

1. It is not true that menstrual blood must be ingested to be effective. Sure, that may be the most common and popular way to deploy it, but i could tell you a bunch of other menstrual blood spells, and so could any other worker. For samples. see the book "Women's Works" by Aura Laforest. There is even a money-drawing menstrual blood on a coin trick in "Cash Box Conjure" by Miss Phoenix, and that one is really old, back from the 1930s, if not earlier.

2) This set -up seems like it is missing something, at least as you described it. What do you do with the salty menstrual water in your sink? I'm not getting this one.

3) Sounds good.

4) This makes no sense to me. Why do you want to stop the work right after you started it? I would feed him and seal him with menstrual fluid every cycle.

Good luck.

P.S. Aura has six full pages on menstrual blood spells in this book:

BOO-GRI-WOWO
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
Introduction 5
Why "Women's Work"? 6
A Rootworking Vocabulary 7
Traditional Tools and Methods 9
Before You Start 12
..... A Job of Work, Indeed 12
..... How to Hire Spell-Work Done 13
..... The Magical and the Mundane 14
..... Obstacles to Successful Spells 16
The Stages of Our Lives 18
..... A Woman's Journey 18
The Young Woman 20
..... Resolving Female Guilt 20
..... Self-Forgiveness 21
..... Bad Habits and Addiction 24
..... Distress and Mental Illness 28
The Independent Woman 30
..... Your Personal Power 30
..... Building Self-Empowerment 31
..... Winning the Respect of Others 34
..... Empowering Charisma 35
..... Establishing Financial Stability 36
The Lover 40
..... Loving and Respecting Yourself 40
..... Ready for a Relationship 42
..... How to Choose the Right Mate 44
..... Loving, As You Like It 45
..... Our Secret: Menstrual Blood 49
..... Women Who Do Not Bleed 55
..... Single Ladies: Put a Ring On It 56
The Wife 58
..... Spiritual Cooking Secrets 60
..... The Spiritually Clean Home 62
..... Yard and Garden Secrets 64
..... Reign Within Your Home 66
..... How to Fix Hand-Made Goods 66
..... How to Fix Home Furnishings 67
..... Spiritual Home Protection 68
..... Settling in with the In-Laws 70
..... The Sexual Spark in Marriage 71
..... Fidelity and Tying His Nature 72
..... Getting Money from Men 74
The Mother 75
..... Catching a Baby 75
..... Afterbirth Concerns 77
..... Help for Mothers 78
The Grandmother 82
The Widow 83
Starting Over 84
..... Try, Try Again 84
..... Opening Yourself to Change 84
..... Reconciliation and Reunion 86
..... How to Get a Good Divorce 89
The Hoodoo Lady 92
Bibliography 96
catherine yronwode

Brujaxo
Forum Member

Unread post by Brujaxo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:26 am

Thanks so much for your reply!

The spell said to snuff out the candles then empty the sink. Didn’t say to save it or anything.

I wasn’t able to give him my menses last night because what I put it in he didn’t want. So I didn’t push it as to not seem suspicious. I’ll have other opportunities and will try again.

I figured after this i’ll stop doing spells to give them an opportunity to take effect and not come off as desperate. I feel like if you’re desperate when doing spell work it could back fire.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:13 am

Brujaxo --

Thanks for the clarification on that spell. It sounds pointless to me! You go to all the trouble to make menses salt water in your bathroom sink and you let it go down the drain. You don't even use the water to scrub the floors, bathe, or cook? I don't know what that is, but it is not hoodoo.

Again, your attitude toward your spell work -- the idea that you should "stop doing spells to give them an opportunity to take effect and not come off as desperate" -- is strange to me. I think of love spells as always ongoing, always part of life. I don't want herky-jerky stop-start spells. I want to carry the good work on. Crafting love spells, praying for communion, using all my social skills, and freely sharing sexual pleasure are part of the whole marital goodness package -- and that package does not seem "desperate" to me -- it seems powerfully engaged in the mutual creation of the best conjoined life possible.
catherine yronwode

Brujaxo
Forum Member

Unread post by Brujaxo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:43 am

1) It would have been a good idea to use the menses salt water to cook with.

2) If I used it to scrub my floors or bathe in it how would that help in me getting my love to commit?

3) Maybe I didn’t articulate myself that well. Do you feel continuously doing numerous spells for the same outcome isn’t over doing it? I just don’t want to do too many spells for the same outcome and then it backfire. But I will continue to try and get him to ingest my menses.

Thank you so much for your insight!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:33 pm

Brujaxo --

1) Yes, i was expecting something like that, after all that build-up.

2) Scrubbng the floors with the water would cause him to step in it, which is a form of old African foot-track magic. Running a bath for him, with a bit of that in it, would get it all over him.

3) Ah, the "spell overload" and "backfire" issues. Well, i have written about that before, so let me point you to these links, rather than repeat myself:

Too many spells?
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#9

Spells might backfire:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#10

Menstrual blood magic spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Female domination love spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
catherine yronwode

amysx13
Forum Member

Unread post by amysx13 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Brujaxo,
I’m not a pro by any means, but here’s my two cents to just give you an idea of continued/multiple work. I give my man my menses every month, and freeze it to give him continually throughout the month. In addition, I have a honey jar that I burn candles on every Friday, a nation sack I carry almost daily, a doll baby I work with as needed, a stay with me bottle spell on my altar, and his knotted underwear buried in my back yard. All “different” spells with the same intention and all working together beautifully to give me the strongest, most loving relationship I’ve ever had. No backlash and I don’t feel desperate at all. Just something to think about! And I definitely recommend the book by Aura... it’s given me some fantastic ideas! At the very least, try to give the menses every cycle. Good luck in your workings!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Brujaxo
Forum Member

Unread post by Brujaxo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:58 am

Thank you both so much for your insight! It’s much appreciated and gives me hope that i’m not over doing it! Amy- i’m really glad to hear you’ve had success with your spells and the fact that you’ve done different ones. Definitely gives me more hope! I should try the different spells you mentioned and I do plan on purchasing Aura’s book this week for more insight and guidance.

Quick question- Let’s say i’m able to get a hold of my loves underwear to do a knot spell, if i do not have a backyard where else could I bury it?

Its really nice that I found this forum with all of this info. Other research I did people were so against menstrual spells and I wasnt able to get accurate information.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:32 pm

Brujaxo --

If you have no backyard, you can bury the knotted underwear in a potted plant. See this page at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers site:

AIRR: Containers: Potted Plant Spells
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ant_Spells
catherine yronwode

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi, I read about menstrual feeding. I did the same like Brujaxo. Fed menses, knotted his underwear buried back yard. But why He broke up on a little argument? i can't even feed menstrual blood now. What went wrong?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:59 pm

awdmoon+ ,

You need to get a reading on this situation and see whats going on. Each situation is different. Remember God is the ultimate decider of things and the outcome. If God says no, its no , regardless how hard you work for it.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:45 am

Hello awdmoon+,

J82 is right, I think you need a reading to answer that question. You can find good readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Natalie863
Newly Registered

Unread post by Natalie863 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:37 am

Hi

I am new to this but I would like to get my husband to be faithful and 100% committed and listen to me instead of his friends and stop communication with other female who he may have sexual relationships with.

He could be very stubborn and combative I tend to think I married a narcissist... however I would like to save my marriage and want him to make our family a priority, and have a loving relationship and block out all other females known and unknown, and friends or family members who may be trying to come between us or break us up.

He would come and talk to me nice like this is what he wants, and apologize for mistakes like once a year, but when he go partying or hanging out sometimes when he return it’s like he turn back to his old disrespectful and mean behavior and have no regards for my feelings.

He seems like such a caring attentive loving man at times and in public but he could be cold and cruel behind closed doors at time ...

Igot numerous readings that claim he loves me but it’s always some woman who is trying to come between us and I want to just have my happily ever after with him 100% committed to me and no one can come between us.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:36 pm

Natalie863,

I am sorry to hear about the marital issues you are facing. One issue is that you cant change a persona nature, meaning if they are a hoe they are a hoe, you can can curb it, tie it, limit it, but this is ongoing work. There are many things I would suggest to do and you can use all or a combination of them. First it is always a good idea with any home issue to cleanse the house Top to bottom back to front, bath yourself in a spiritual bath then dress in a oil such as stay with me. You want to start saving some of your period blood and adding it to his food, or drink with the prayer and intention for him to love you only you, be wild in love with you. Take catnip and grind it up and add it to pasta sauces or salads mix it with parsley with the intention that he is crazy in love with you. You would want to do a break up spell on any interfering women, a freezer spell to freeze them out of his life, and a nation sack which you take a string when having sex, measured the length of his penis hard, smear it with semen and tie 1, 3 or 9 knots into it but leave them lose, when he is sleeping call his name when he responds pull it tight but dont say anything. You just tied his nature. Women also use penis candles to work in a similar fashion. I am not sure who has read for you but an AIRR reader can give you a reading on the situation and hoodoo work, asking the cards which work would be effective. Here are some links to help you out, including a great book on women magic in hoodoo.

Free online source on hoodoo by Cat: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Free Spells including marriage work: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Using period blood: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
Nation sack: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Female domination including tying a nature: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
Break up kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
Cleanse a house: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinese-wash.html
Spiritual bath: http://www.herbmagic.com/7-herb-spiritu ... -days.html
Stay at home oil to keep him home, dress items with it and candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stay-at-home.html
Stay with me oil to keep him with you: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stay-with-me.html
Both oils can be combined and used with another love oil of choice.
AIRR website: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Freezer spell links: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Forum post on freezer spells: general-freezer-spell-questions-and-ans ... r%20spells

Natalie863
Newly Registered

Unread post by Natalie863 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:12 pm

Thank you

ap1994
Forum Member

Unread post by ap1994 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:41 am

I come to understand that a Nation Sack is used to keep a man faithful and true in a relationship. My question is: Is it okay to purchase a made Nation Sack from Luck Mojo for a male homosexual relationship? If not, is there some other type of work to get the same results?

Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:09 pm

ap1994,

I don't personally know any man using a Nation Sack, but, yes, LM does sell great items for homosexual lovers, and if you feel "right" with the Nation Sack," there is no rule on earth to forbid you. Gender identification is completely personal, after all.

Lavender love drops is a gay lover oil for true love, Q oil is a hook up oil. You can order a LM lavender love drop mojo, then take a strong measure your mans penis hard, have sex but only he cum and wipe it across the string which you have tied 13 or 9 knots into the string. Then call his name and when he answers pull it tight but dont respond, you tied his nature. Add this to your mojo. This would keep him tied to you. When you order the spell kit or mojo, let store know in the notes you need two male lodestones in the kit or mojo. Luck mojo also sells in the figure candle section male male groom candles great for marriage and fidelity work.

Lavender love spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lavender-love.html
Lavender love drop mojo hand: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-lavend ... drops.html
3X strength hand: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-lavend ... drops.html
Q oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-q.html
lavender love drop oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-lavender-love-drops.html
Part of the way down you will find 2 male candles for marriage, love work: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

catcat35
Forum Member

Unread post by catcat35 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Hello all!

I have done a honey jar to have my partner sweet to me and he has been. I have his semen stored as well :)

1) Now I would like for my partner to be more loyal to me. He doesnt cheat. But he is obsessed with porn. Also he likes checking out women on social media.

2) If there is anything I can do for him to be more financially generous towards me that would be great!! Thank you in advance!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:01 pm

Hello, catcat35 --

1) I have moved your post into this long thread on fidelity and loyalty. Please read from page one to here. It may be that you will find what you want already printed. If not, just ask again.

2) Spells for financial generosity are here:

Spells for Lover Spouse to Share Wealth Financial Generosity
spells-for-lover-spouse-to-share-wealth ... 16105.html

In addition, i think that this book of spells may prove very useful to you:

BOO-GRI-WOWO
$9.00

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
Introduction 5
Why "Women's Work"? 6
A Rootworking Vocabulary 7
Traditional Tools and Methods 9
Before You Start 12
..... A Job of Work, Indeed 12
..... How to Hire Spell-Work Done 13
..... The Magical and the Mundane 14
..... Obstacles to Successful Spells 16
The Stages of Our Lives 18
..... A Woman's Journey 18
The Young Woman 20
..... Resolving Female Guilt 20
..... Self-Forgiveness 21
..... Bad Habits and Addiction 24
..... Distress and Mental Illness 28
The Independent Woman 30
..... Your Personal Power 30
..... Building Self-Empowerment 31
..... Winning the Respect of Others 34
..... Empowering Charisma 35
..... Establishing Financial Stability 36
The Lover 40
..... Loving and Respecting Yourself 40
..... Ready for a Relationship 42
..... How to Choose the Right Mate 44
..... Loving, As You Like It 45
..... Our Secret: Menstrual Blood 49
..... Women Who Do Not Bleed 55
..... Single Ladies: Put a Ring On It 56
The Wife 58
..... Spiritual Cooking Secrets 60
..... The Spiritually Clean Home 62
..... Yard and Garden Secrets 64
..... Reign Within Your Home 66
..... How to Fix Hand-Made Goods 66
..... How to Fix Home Furnishings 67
..... Spiritual Home Protection 68
..... Settling in with the In-Laws 70
..... The Sexual Spark in Marriage 71
..... Fidelity and Tying His Nature 72
..... Getting Money from Men 74
The Mother 75
..... Catching a Baby 75
..... Afterbirth Concerns 77
..... Help for Mothers 78
The Grandmother 82
The Widow 83
Starting Over 84
..... Try, Try Again 84
..... Opening Yourself to Change 84
..... Reconciliation and Reunion 86
..... How to Get a Good Divorce 89
The Hoodoo Lady 92
Bibliography 96
catherine yronwode

catcat35
Forum Member

Unread post by catcat35 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:39 am

Miss Cat thank you ! I do have the book. For my first question. Tie his nature with string, when it says call his name and as he answers pull string. i didnt quite understand it. If there is an alternative for him not to get hard for anyone else i would greatly appreciate it.
Love the book by the way!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:49 am

catcat35,

The string should have a loose knot tied in it, when he is dozing off call his name when he responds with something like " hu", or " what", pull it tight to close the knot. That is tying his nature. Normally the string is dressed with semen and is the size of the erect penis.

catcat35
Forum Member

Unread post by catcat35 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:09 am

Okay meaning he must be close by. See I cant have him around while doing work. I dont want to let him see what I am doing.Nor does he know my involvement with this. So I would need to work on something similar without needing him. Ido have his sperm and penis size.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:47 am

catcat35,

It is common that the women goes to the bathroom and loops the string and dress it then call his name when he is in the other room. Virtually every worker keeps tying a persons nature a secret, not many men are willing to let you tie their nature. Many also work in secret and keep it hidden.

newwitch2018
Forum Member

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:57 am

I need to tie my mans nature. I also need to do some uncrossing work on him. Do I do the uncrossing work before I tie his nature or anything else that I need to do on him? I would imagine if I tie his nature then do the uncrossing it will just undo what I’ve done to him.

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:16 am

Hi newwitch2018,

I always like to start by either performing a divination on the situation or consulting with another worker to perform a divination for me.

That being said, I would do the uncrossing work first. And I might even do a spiritual cleansing on myself, too. I like to start relationships with a clean slate.

Best of luck to you and your partner!

Madisonbankss__
Newly Registered

Unread post by Madisonbankss__ » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:28 am

Hey guys i heard if you have sex while on your period with a man it makes him more attached to you ? Is that true ? And i heard if you put raw honey in your vagina that makes a man stick to you ? I want to know if these are true . Does having sex on your period really do anything ? And is the honey thing true ?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:08 pm

Madisonbankss__ ,

Much of magic has to do with your intention, your focus, your prayer, your authentic items etc. Sex with no intention is sex. Honey with no intention is simply honey. Working honey as a sweetener to bring a man is a trick, having sex and feeding a man your cycle blood as you pray your intention is the trick.

darshana23
Newly Registered

Unread post by darshana23 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:28 pm

Hi
Does feeding your man menstrual blood helps in love binding...we are dating but he still thinks about his ex who is already married to someone else...he loves me and always support me in everything..will this practice help me..and I'm not sure if its a right practice..

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:18 am

Darshana23
Here is a great thread on body fluids used in magic.
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
Good luck. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”