Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
vibe77

Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by vibe77 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:50 pm

Hey everyone,

I have a quick question, how much MB could you put in your targets drink. I put a drop of it in his wine, which he drank. In the morning I put another drop in his coffee, however, he didn't drink it all. Would this be effective? Should I go with the 3 day rule for signs?

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:00 am

vibe77 --

A drop is enough each time you use it.

There is no "3 day rule for signs" -- please read this for an explanation:
signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... .html#p434
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

DeepRoots
Newly Registered
Menstrual Blood

Unread post by DeepRoots » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:17 am

Hello,

This is my first attempt at a spell so any advice would be appreciated.

I am a male going on a cinema date with a women that I have met and I would like to do a love spell.

I have been reading about ingredients and their proper uses and for some reason the urine love spell is something I am being drawn too. I would like this love spell to have a slightly dominant effect.

I have access to a jar, lavender, I have a few candles and obviously my own body fluids.

Could anyone give me any advice on how to do it?

Do astrological effects matter too much?

Should I meditate before?

Is urine suitable?

Thanks

DeepRoots.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Urine love jar spell

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:50 pm

Hellom DeepRoots,

1)) Astrological work is a personal decision. Many people swear by it The tradition of Afican American rootworkers does exist, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Sic ways to work are most common in folk-magic. The first four are derived from Farmer's Almanacs; the final two require a bit more understanding of astrological charting:

• Planetary / Zodiacal rulership of organs of the body
• Planetary days of the week,
• Moon signs
• Moon phases
• Planetary hours
• Transiting aspects

If you know enough about astrology to use any of these, you will be able to work out the correspondences for yourself. In your case, Aries (Mars) rules the head and mind; Scorpio (Mars and Pluto) rules the genitals.

2) Meditate or pray or speak your desire as you please.

3) Please check over this post from JayDee on the use of urine in love spells:

post389133.html#p389133

I would think that if you are going to make physical contact, as the term "cinema date" implies), you would want to wear, carry, or anoint yourself with a bit of love supplies. A jar is all very nice, but for love and sex, contact magic is the most traditional.

A) Doctor your cologne or after-shave or beard oil or shampoo with a touch of your urine.
B) Wear her name in your shoe
C) Collect a personal concern of hers, such as a hair, for work later on at home. Be subtle in doing this.
D) Give her something to hold, touch, or wear that you have dressed with your sexual fluids and/or urine. Be subtle, it sould not be obvious.

Good luck
catherine yronwode

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:43 am

hello,

I search website which I paste here. its saying never give anyone drink your blood as you giving you power to someone else.

I'm confused and scared did I don mistake to give my husband my drop of blood and viginal fluid in drink? ease help

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:12 am

Serenaali,

I moved your post to this page on Menstrual Blood Magic since it was off topic for doll babies. The site you were looking at (removed) is about Wicca which is a religion and is different than Hoodoo. I recommend reading about the history of hoodoo since it is the tradition of magic you are currently practicing in. This page will help explain: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

This page will help explain the use of menstrual blood and other concerns in magic: https://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Knowledge is power my friend. Miss Cat has dedicated massive amounts of time and energy to collect information about hoodoo. Hoodoo in Theory and Practice is a free resource to help guide and inform people about this tradition.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Sunflowergirl97

Unread post by Sunflowergirl97 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:09 am

Hi. My boyfriend and I broke up earlier this week due to us being long distance and that causing a lot of strife.

Since then I’ve done a reconciliation spell with good results as well as a honey jar and I’m in the 3rd day of doing a skull candle as well. I’m trying to work him because due to prior arrangements I’ll be staying with him for a few days in the next week. I’ve seen good results from the work I’ve done so far, I.e. him telling me loves me, he needs me in his life, and things like that but I’m wanting to have it heat up while I’m there and for us to get back together.

I’ve used my menstrual blood and urine on him before but my only issue is I’ve started my period now and it’ll be over by the time I fly to see him.

1) I’m worried about getting it through TSA haha.

2) I’ve seen people mention using q tips and freezing them. If I were to go that route would the menstrual blood still be potent enough?

3) I was thinking of cooking for him while I was there too and adding my menstrual blood to the food/ Would the amount on q tips be enough or should I freeze tampons and bring those?

4) Also is it good to add drops of my own menstrual blood to a honey jar??

Sorry for the overload of questions lol but I’d appreciate any help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:11 am

Hello, Sunflowergirl97, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

Before i reply, i would like to say that the questions you ask have been asked many times in the ten years that this forum has been online, and you could read from page one to the end and find many more experiences and ideas. I do not mind answering the same questions over and over, but i think that since this is a community-based forum, you will do best to intersect with the community as well as asking one person to reply.

Okay, on to your questions, which i have numbered for convenience.

1) This was a joke, of course, but just to remind folks, the TSA is very intrusive so if you plan to carry conjure tools and such, read the rules before you travel. A large honey jar, for instance, will be confiscated.

2) Freezing Q-tips is fine at home, as is diluting the blood in water and freezing the liquid in an icetray. But you can't travel with frozen items -- they will melt. Drying some menstrual blood on a Q-Tip is a better idea for travel.

3)The amount (Q-Tips versus Tampons -- is not so much an issue as the freezing is. Either one will thaw. I recommend that you dry the blood for travel. Spread it ightly on alumunim foil and let it dry. Bend the aluminum foil and it will crackle off. Gather it and put the dried powder or flakes into a little sealed container with one of those dehydrator spackets that come in pill bottles. Be sure that you heat-dry the dehydration packet to have it working right.

4) A honey or sugar jar is to sweeten someone to you. Putting something of yourself in it as a solitary item is not needed because you are already sweet to yourself. However, if you have something of BOTH of you, like conjoined sexual fluids or two hairs, then putting that into a paper packet, and putting the paper packet in the jar would keep you sweet to one another.

You did not mention it, but it is a good idea to pray over your work when cooking for someone. Pslams 45 is a favourite, and there are other Psalms as well as the 4th Chapter of the Song of Solomon.

Also, as i note every few pages in this thread, so the message is not lost, women with no periods due to PCOS, women who are pregnant, women who have had a hysterectomy, post-menopausal women, and transwomen can use urine or sexual fluids as an equivalent to menstrual blood.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

Petra1406

Unread post by Petra1406 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:12 am

Hi...i want to make blood ritual.. but i can can drop it in food or vine...can i make it in foto..will it be succesful like in food..or... help me please....im on my period know...

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:50 am

Petra1406,

Welcome to the forum! Yes, placing it in wine or food while saying your petition is traditional. If you want a man to fall in love with you, you would say something like "Tom you love me, you will always love me. I have your heart" what ever you wish. Dark foods like gravy or beef dishes hide the blood better but you don't need to use a lot. Just a drop or two.

Please read this thread for more ideas on how to use your menstrual blood.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Petra1406

Unread post by Petra1406 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:08 am

He doesnt eat or drink with me...can i do with something else.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:59 pm

Hi Petra1406,

As Terra Rising said, there are 39 pages in this thread of people sharing sneaky ways of getting their man to ingest some of their blood. Please read through, and you'll likely find an idea that will work for you.

Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Tupitaq
Newly Registered

Unread post by Tupitaq » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:21 pm

Hi guys,
I read this http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
And have a few questions on menstrual blood and nail clippings/filings(dust).
My objective is for my boyfriend to only love me, obsessed and stuff as he has another girl he is seeing.
My questions are :
1- I use my Menstrual blood in the lemonade drink and let him drink a bit. does it work in lemonade juice as well as it says coffee or tea.?
2- what if the same drink with my menstrual blood in it, and I drink it? What is the consequences? Is it totally fine? Back fire/opposite result? Because we share drinks, I cannot say no if he asks me to drink.
3- For the nail filings(dust), is it my nail filings(dust) to be put inside his drink too? And let him drink? Or
4- I need to get his nail clippings too? And what do I do with this?
5- if 3 is correct, I use my nail filing ( dust) in his drink and let him drink, can I also drink it (with my nail filings in it) and what are the consequences ? Any backfire? Opposite result?
Thank you.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 am

Hi Tupitaq,

1) The only reason darker beverages are preferred is that it hides the color much better than lemonade would, so you can use any liquid, but it might not be as sneaky (since it might get a little pink).

2) It's totally find for you to drink your own blood. It's from your body, so it's all good.

3) Nail clippings or filings are a "personal concern," so you'd gather them from him and then use those where appropriate in spells, such as putting them inside a doll baby to influence him.

4) It's just one kind of personal concern. Check the forums for the particular kind of spell you'd like to do, and there are great threads where people talk about how they gathered and used their target's personal concerns for their objective.

5) Just the blood should get the job done!

As for fear of "backfiring," there really isn't such a thing. That's one of those sort of Wiccan ways of understanding magic, but in Hoodoo tradition, people only really worry about spells being justified or unjustified. It's a very different way of thinking. Check out this great post about magic to understand a little better what I mean:

https://www.luckymojo.com/real/

Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Veve

Unread post by Veve » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:52 am

Apologies if this is not the correct place to post this; I can’t seem to find where this question would fit neatly.
I’m curious as to the properties of blood when used as a personal concern. I’ve consulted the personal concerns section of his site as well as Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, and while menstrual blood is always addressed, regular ol’ hemoglobin escapes mention. I can see why this would be- it’s not something people generally have easy access to. However, I’m trained as a phlebotomist and ‘happen’ to have a vial of an intended mark’s blood (male). What I’m wondering is:
How powerful is this as a personal concern? Is it stronger than semen? Equivalent to menstrual blood?
Is it best suited to a particular type of work, the way sexual fluids are best suited to love spells? Does it have any connotations, such as coerciveness?
Would it enhance the power of a name paper if used as ink?

Thank you!

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:48 am

Hi Veve,

This page should be of great help to you. If you scroll down, there is a section called "Substitutes for Bodily Fluids: The Magical Link" which lists bodily personal concerns in order of their power:

https://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

You can use blood much like you would use someone's spit or urine, and the page goes over several applications.

I hope this is helpful!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Veve

Unread post by Veve » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:50 pm

FiachnaCybele,
Looks like I missed that. It does help, thank you!

Swoon07

Unread post by Swoon07 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:00 pm

Hi,

I just found this forum and i find it so helpful reading all the threads. I recently started dating this guy i've been crushing on for a while, i started to gave him my menstrual blood (collected it using period cup & stored it in the freezer), the 1st time i gave it to him was through coating strands of meat into my MB and grill it afterwards & the second time was through speghetty sauce. I want him to be head over heels for me, i want him to make more effort in trying to win me over (im already keeping him waiting for sex) i dont know how else to make him come to me more often so i can 'feed' him. Also will it still work when i coat the meat with my MB and cook it after? I need to mix it up so he won't get suspicious. I suspect he's also seeing someone else, i want him to only want me & bend to my will. Help?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:46 pm

Swoon07,

I would start working with Come To Me and Follow Me Boy products. Come To Me will bring him to you and Follow Me Boy will keep him coming back for more. I will give you links to the product pages and there you will find free spells on how to use them.

Come To Me: https://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Follow Me Boy: https://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

I hope this helps, good luck!!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Swoon07

Unread post by Swoon07 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:03 am

Thank you, i just checked them out and as much as i would love to do this spell, the items will take forever to arrive to where im at. So far i haven't heard from him again since the last dinner, maybe he's immune to my MB spell?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:04 am

Hello Swoon07,

Some men react immediately to menstrual blood, others take time and still others don't respond at all. My best advice is to continue your work, and to take Terra's advice above. Layering your work is a good recipe for success. It may take a while for your order to arrive but it's worth your while to work with Lucky Mojo products.

Meanwhile, you can search the forum for spell advice on attracting your target to you. There is an entire subforum on love spells, so do read through the posts there.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Cardboard

Unread post by Cardboard » Sat May 09, 2020 2:54 pm

I know menstrual blood is used for a lot of work, but is it common in hoodoo rootwork for persons to do rootwork while seeing their menstruation?

My curiosity stems from the culture I've been exposed to which is mainly Caribbean as in the practices while the blood is used, practicioners generally don't carry out any work while they or their client is menstruating.

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 09, 2020 6:29 pm

Cardboard --

Every culture is different. Taboos against menstruating women are found in many old cultures, including Judaism and Islam, but in Southern Europe and North Africa, using menstrual blood to capture a man's love is common, and Jewish women do it too, more or less in knowing defiance of the taboo on the menstrual cycle. You should work within the culture norms that you find most comfortable, and be aware that even within a given culture, those norms may vary in ways that are only whispered about among women and never discussed openly when men are present.
catherine yronwode

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Thu May 14, 2020 7:38 am

I hope I'm posting on the right page. Can body fluids be rub on the persons clothes before giving it back to them? And will that attract hin to me? I have some of his clothes here, some are washed some are not. Which should I use if it's something I can do? Thank you!!😊

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Fri May 15, 2020 11:33 am

Can I please get an answer?😔

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 15, 2020 12:46 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

As I mentioned to you in another thread, the admins and moderators of this forum will answer every post as soon as possible. Demanding an immediate response, and doing this across multiple topic areas, is not appropriate behavior here. Please be more patient and we will get to you.

Body fluids are traditionally used in contact magic, however menstrual blood (the topic you are posting in) is generally intended to be ingested by your target in food or drink.

Read more about how to use body fluids in the following free page:
https://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Given the amount of questions you have about spellwork, I think you would benefit from scheduling a magical coaching session with one of the professional rootworkers from AIRR. You can get guided, one-on-one assistance and answers to all of your questions. You can find these professionals here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Fri May 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 15, 2020 3:50 pm

Sunandstars --

In addition to Miss Athena's good advice, i suggest you do some studying. Please read this thread (39 pages long at the time of this writing) on menstrual blood, urine, and sexual fluids.

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers
menstrual-blood-magic-questions-and-answers-t4800.html

And this is a free web page chapter from my online book "Hoodoo in Theory and practice:

BODY FLUIDS IN HOODOO: MENSTRUAL BLOOD, SEMEN, and URINE
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

If you want to learn specific spells, purchase this basic starter-level book, which contains 13 pages about personal body concerns and how to use them. It is available in both paperback and cloth-covered editions,

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

BOO-GRI-HHHC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Hardcover by cat yronwode
$39.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed May 20, 2020 5:47 am

Hello!

I've look and can't find an answer. I read the body fluids in hoodoo info that Miss Cat referred me to, but can't find what I'm looking for. I have a bottle of red wine, unopened in the fridge. I want to open it and put some MB in it for the next time I see him. My question is, If I don't see him soon enough, and have to wait at least a week before meeting him. Will it still work, I mean since it's alcohol will it reduce the effect of it? Will it still work if its there for a few weeks? And will 2 drops be enough for an entire bottle of wine? Thank you!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu May 21, 2020 5:11 am

Sunandstars,

You could always dry the blood on foil or freeze it. That way it would be preserved for when you need to add it. If you open the wine and let it sit for weeks in the fridge it's not going to taste good at all.

Good Luck
HRCC Graduate #2145

Petra1406

Unread post by Petra1406 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:58 am

Does the menstrual blood can be of first day or second day..does have any difference.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:10 am

Hello Petra1406,

It doesn't make a difference. Use it fresh and remember, a little goes a long way. You don't want it to be detected in any food or drink you hide it in.

Good luck.

Petra1406

Unread post by Petra1406 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:17 am

Today i will try...i have period i will see him..wish me good luck..

Petra1406

Unread post by Petra1406 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:45 pm

Still nothing..i gave him some blood..but nothing..its pass about week...

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:10 am

Petra1406,

It can take a while to work. It can take 3 days, 3 weeks or in some cases 3 months. Are you doing other work like a honey or sugar jar? This would sweeten him to you. I'll post some links below for some spell ideas.
We do advise practitioners to set a time limit on love work. This time limit can be up to you. 3 months is common but I wouldn't go over 6 months working for someone to fall in love. When the selected date comes, release the spells and work to draw in a new love.

Now for the spells!
Honey/Sugar jars: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Free love spells (select the red spells): https://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red
More free spells: https://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Petra1406

Unread post by Petra1406 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:32 am

Im working on red candel with menstrual blood and honey for seven days..is that ok.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:49 am

Petra1406,

I would follow a spell from one of the links above. These spells have been passed down through generations because they get results. You will read how to dress a candle, which way to carve it if needed, what psalms to read, how to write the petition and more. Not all of these things are needed for every spell but it really helps. If that is a spell you made up on a whim, that's fine. You may or may not get results. If you use a spell that is provided, your chances of success would be higher.

Your using your personal concerns on a candle for him? If you don't have a concern from the target, I'm not understanding how it will draw him in. A piece of clothing from him, handwritting, semen, or just a name paper with his name and birthday. You need something linking him to pull him to you. Otherwise it sounds like you may be casting a spell on yourself.

Please read more about using personal concerns here: https://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Petra1406

Unread post by Petra1406 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:52 am

No..i carve red candle with his name and dressing with honey and menstrual blood and said petition for seven day. but i will try honey jar.

Sorry to booring you..i need help.

Im dating this guy but nothing serious he's not for relationship currently, but i want something serious with him. He had bad relationships so he want first friendship than something else.

I gave him menstrual blood once but nothing happens.

The problem is that i put my menstrual blood on piece of cloth and set on fire and then turn in powder and then gave him in wine.

Is that ok? maybe is not strong because of fire.

Im currently working on red candle with his name smeared with menstrual blood and honey and prayed for 7 days.

What else to do or wait.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:09 am

Petra1406

I think you answered your own question about why your first menstrual blood spell produced no results. Burning menstrual blood to ashes removes the "life" from it.

As a personal concern and a link to your body, menstrual blood can be used fresh or cooked into foods. To preserve it for future use, it may be dried and then powered, or frozen and then thawed.

Think of it as a food, because it is being used as a food in this magical application. Then think of how foods are handled -- fresh, dried, frozen, or cooked. The ashes of burned foods are not foods. You would not eat the ashes of a cabbage that was burned up, nor the ashes of a burned-up fish or hen's egg.

So that did not work for you, and now you know why.
coastwitch

Petra1406

Unread post by Petra1406 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:28 pm

Thx..

I have some pieces of cloth with my mb store..
Can i do something with that...

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:47 am

Hello Petra1406,

If you read through all the posts in this topic, you will find lots of ideas on how to use menstrual blood in your spellwork. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

Good luck.

Swoon07

Unread post by Swoon07 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:25 am

Hi,

So i just started sleeping with this man i'm really into, but he's not that into me. I want him to be more attentive and crave for me so i added menstrual blood to his food, he ate a lil bit but so far no changes. In fact he kinda grew more distant. Right now, this is obviously a one sided relationship and to him we're nothing more than fuck buddies. Im thinking to pursue him anyway with intention to feed him more menstrual blood every time we meet.

My question is:

Could more menstrual blood in his food & drinks over time break his indifference and finally make him crave for me even when i'm not looking for him?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:36 am

Hello Swoon07,

Not every man responds to menstrual blood spells the way you would wish. If you find that you are not getting your desired results, try other spells. You can search the forum for spells to inspire passion and desire, as a suggestion. You have more than one option.

Good luck.

Swoon07

Unread post by Swoon07 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:52 pm

alright, thank you so much for your reply. actually i do notice some changes in him, he's starting to open up to me more. i hope that's a good sign. i do have another question, if i were to place MB into some cake mixes and bake it after, will the 'fire' from baking effects the effectiveness ? he's a sweet tooth, its just much easier to add it in cake mixes compare to other meals.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:31 am

Hello Swoon07,

I'm glad to hear you are getting some results with this. Baking menstrual blood into a cake will not impair its ability to work on him, so give that a try. You are doing clever work, so keep it up.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

mkgmagick
Newly Registered

Unread post by mkgmagick » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:15 am

Hello I really would like to know if it has to be period blood instead of just blood from a cut or something?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:11 pm

mkgmagick --

Menstrual blood is period blood. It is not blood from a cut or a pin-priclk.

There is almost no use for wound-blood in hoodoo.
catherine yronwode

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”